Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 807 808 809 810 811 812 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:47 pm
Kajininja 68
Salacious Crimson Lullaby
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68

Daminika smiled and then took her flaming hand and tucked a peice of hair behind sonya's ear... with it she brought back a red rose... she looked at it for a moment and then from the inside out it started to ooze a black liquid turning the red rose black... then the flames spread over it and with that Daminika had the breeze that was blowing in from the open door take the ashes away...

Sonya's eyes slowly opened and saw Dima but she couldn't move. " truely wanting darkness in my black heart is...." Sonya couldnt finish her statement watching the flames waiting for Dami to do something else.

Wanting darkness in your heart for all eternity is taking the step of no return... so enless your really meaning this then stop while your ahead.... we may be evil and as she said this spirits that Daminika has always known that were here started to reveal them selves to Sonya... but we stick with eachother... we have one another's back... just in a dark way... and then they disappeard again...

Sonya stared at Dami..she thought about the darkness that kept her comfortable all her life...then she thought about her sister "in my black is.....something that I..." Sonya felt the darkness surrounding her like Dami really wanted Sonya to accept darkness in her heat. She slowly stood up looking into Dami's eyes.

i understand your dilema... Daminika's eyes calmed down to normal and the fire was gone... my twin sister Marcella... a normal tear escaped the side of her eye... she's not like me...

"twins...espically sister are always different" Sonya felt the darkness form around her waiting to see if she'll except it in her heart

i know what your thinking... and i can't tell you if it's really in their.. only you can do that... i can make you dark and bound you for all eternity but i can't make you yourself be dark... you have to tell me when your heart is truely a cold little thing...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:51 pm
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68

Wanting darkness in your heart for all eternity is taking the step of no return... so enless your really meaning this then stop while your ahead.... we may be evil and as she said this spirits that Daminika has always known that were here started to reveal them selves to Sonya... but we stick with eachother... we have one another's back... just in a dark way... and then they disappeard again...

Sonya stared at Dami..she thought about the darkness that kept her comfortable all her life...then she thought about her sister "in my black is.....something that I..." Sonya felt the darkness surrounding her like Dami really wanted Sonya to accept darkness in her heat. She slowly stood up looking into Dami's eyes.

i understand your dilema... Daminika's eyes calmed down to normal and the fire was gone... my twin sister Marcella... a normal tear escaped the side of her eye... she's not like me...

"twins...espically sister are always different" Sonya felt the darkness form around her waiting to see if she'll except it in her heart

i know what your thinking... and i can't tell you if it's really in their.. only you can do that... i can make you dark and bound you for all eternity but i can't make you yourself be dark... you have to tell me when your heart is truely a cold little thing...

Sonya had a hard time chosing...she cared for others but she didnt want Dami to be alone in the dark. The darkness came closer to her  

Kajininja 68

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:56 pm
((OK, two things. One, this whole situation is reminiscent of Kingdom Hearts. Two, did anyone see my last post on the previous page?))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:59 pm
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68

Sonya had a hard time chosing...she cared for others but she didnt want Dami to be alone in the dark. The darkness came closer to her

pink flames started to rise in daminika's eyes... she was getting impatient... and she was being reminded of a previous situation that she didn't like nor wanted to have in the first place...  

Marionette_Mentation

Kajininja 68

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:02 pm
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68

pink flames started to rise in daminika's eyes... she was getting impatient... and she was being reminded of a previous situation that she didn't like nor wanted to have in the first place...

Sonya made her choice and the darkness went inside going into her heart. "accepting darkness in my cold black is something that I have wanted to do since i was a little girl...no one really accepted me back at home." then another side of Sonya just left her body becoming a physical form walking away from Dami and Sonya.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:06 pm
hi User Image  

mail kitty

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:07 pm
((Are you both just going to ignore me? I just want a situation that would explain Alena's dissaperence. Because the cat n** wouldn't make sense. Her nose is human at the moment. I already suggested Dami trapping her in her realm. Is that acceptable?))

((P.S. Sorry if I'm acting like a pest, but I hate being ignored.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:08 pm
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68

Sonya made her choice and the darkness went inside going into her heart. "accepting darkness in my cold black is something that I have wanted to do since i was a little girl...no one really accepted me back at home." then another side of Sonya just left her body becoming a physical form walking away from Dami and Sonya.

Daminika could feel it now... she stood next to sonya and could feel the emptyness that all shadow like people had.... daminika looked into her eyes and then behind her mist started to form... she smiled and then stepped to the side... a door way was there all sonya had to do was open it... and then they would step into the underworld together...  

Marionette_Mentation

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:10 pm
mail kitty
hi User Image

((Yo. I'm not in the scene yet.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:10 pm
Alena_Ryu
((Are you both just going to ignore me? I just want a situation that would explain Alena's dissaperence. Because the cat n** wouldn't make sense. Her nose is human at the moment. I already suggested Dami trapping her in her realm. Is that acceptable?))

(( yeah see after you disappeared Sonya was fighting Dami with her power then once Dami faced her she offered Sonya to accept darkness in her heart and sonya agreed but the thing you dont know about Sonya she has 2 sides. When one is fully consumed, the other part leaves so there's basically two Sonyas.))  

Kajininja 68

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:12 pm
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu

(( yeah see after you disappeared Sonya was fighting Dami with her power then once Dami faced her she offered Sonya to accept darkness in her heart and sonya agreed but the thing you dont know about Sonya she has 2 sides. When one is fully consumed, the other part leaves so there's basically two Sonyas.))

((Yes. But what I'm trying to establish is where Alena dissapered to. I'm suggesting that Dami trapped her in her realm, so that Alena couldn't stop her as she's done in the past.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:13 pm
mail kitty
yo point is

((Alena can't do anything yet.))  

Alena_Ryu

Kajininja 68

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:15 pm
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68

Daminika could feel it now... she stood next to sonya and could feel the emptyness that all shadow like people had.... daminika looked into her eyes and then behind her mist started to form... she smiled and then stepped to the side... a door way was there all sonya had to do was open it... and then they would step into the underworld together...

Sonya felt the darkness fully take over her. "over my cold black heart.into the ...." as for the form that left her. she looked exactly like sonya and acted like sonya. that form was another sonya but one that will not make that chioce the other one did. the other sonya would use darkness in her own way.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:16 pm

mail kitty

Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 807 808 809 810 811 812 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games