Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (South) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 280 281 282 283 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:42 pm
Shepard flew over the courtyard. He had finsahed drinking a green vial. It had healed him completely. His wound had closed up but there was a huge rip in his shirt. He looked down and saw Joy. " Hey I remeber her. She was suppose to be some super genius. I hate doing this but i need to fix this damn machine." he said flying down torwards her.

He landed near her and retracted his woings. " Hey your Joy right? I heard you where smart. I need help with a machine. Its for special effects. I can't get the fire effect to work with out burning out the whole machine. Two genius are better than eh?" he said not wanting to sound rude.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:48 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

IronInsanity

Aged Carpenter

12,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:50 pm
((Kiater.. at least 219 characters.. that means two lines.. please try to lengthen your posts. stressed Thankies! ))

Joy looked up at the girl, her face fixed in a glare, which of course wouldn't achieve the proper scariness level since she was five.. she simply looked adorable. As the girl tried to give her cookies she became even more disagreable.

"My mother is at the hospital getting a checkup. My dad's dead. I don't like sugar either." When the girl held out her hand, Joy loosened up a little bit, Celestial said always be polite, and introduce yourself. Talk to strangers as much as you want.. but if they're mean kick the hell out of them. It was a good saying.

Joy removed her arm from her side and reluctantly placed her hand in Sora's, giving a good shake then dropping it like it was on fire. Joy was no good at hand to hand combat.. if the girl grabbed her she would have no defense. "I'm Joy," she announced gruffly.

Shepard then came over to her to ask her to help him with the machine, since Joy had just woken up and was in quite a disagreeble mood she annouced loudly, "Go fix it yourself stupid, I don't help guys who aren't properly clothed... or ones that are for that matter."

Joy then crossed her arms and turned away from him, her nose in the air. She had, instead of looking mean or stuck up, acheived maximum cuteness.. this was the most annoying thing for Joy... to be five.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:54 pm
Fault looked up interested, there were a lot of people here she noticed she looked out from uder her snow-white fringe from one person to the next trying to decide who to bother first. They were all so preoccupied to notice her sat there, of course she had to make a move, but her legs felt like jelly and her mouth wouldnt move, all she uttered were small sounds. She was far too shy for this.
She had to keep confident or at this rate she would be left alone in such a big school 'its either sink or swim' she thought to herself as she clenched her fists with renewed determination.  

WinterFault

Maes_Hughes_7

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:56 pm
((Sorry I diden't see the other post, where you went to the woods and all. Sorry Joy!!!))
Kiater was startled by the question.
"Ummm...I just wanted to say hi, sorry", he said shyly.
Kiater had mixed feelings about her question. He diden't mean to be mean, or to scare her. If he scared her. He diden't know what to say. He blussed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:58 pm
((Please call me Celeste.. theres already a Real Joy.. little Joy is named after her. 3nodding ))  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Maes_Hughes_7

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:58 pm
((SORRY!!!again))  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:01 pm
Sora put the cookies away and said, "I'm sorry Joy, I didnt mean to upset you." She bowed in respect. Her mind reading powers suddenly kicked in and she automaticly said softly, "You get annoyed when your called cute, don't you?" She then covered her mouth and said, "I'm sorry. It's just an instinct." She laughed nervously.

Sora stopped laughing and said, "Well, Miss Joy, would you like some company while your mom is away? I can leave if you want me to, though." She gave a warm grin, and stood back up to her full height, which, wasn't too tall. "You look very beutiful and grown up, you know." She wouldnt say she was cute, because she knew that it would annoy Joy.

Shunko

dunwich

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:05 pm
Amaya walked along the courtyard, alone, as usual. She was slightly irritated and upset. She hadn't seen Kuro for a few days and wondered why. Hmm.. she thought ..probably forgot about me. She sighed looking up at the sky. Her hair blew gently and her mood saddened. He had made her very happy, the day they met, she started to get ahead of herself. Well i don't know.. she thought, deciding it best not to jump to conclusions. She sat on the edge of the fountain and ran her fingers lightly through the water.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:07 pm
Hiro soared into the courtyard, flying right over all the people that littered the ground below. He instead finally touched down at the base of a tree a bit away from the rest. He knew Yuki wouldn't be able to relax if she once again found herself surrounded by people. But at the same time, it'd be good for her. She needed to learn how to befriend others more readily. Hiro frowned and gently lowered the girl from his arms, setting her feet on the ground and supporting her as she wobbled for a moment.

Yuki placed a hand on the tree to steady herself and bowed her head, eyes closed. "Th-thank you..." she stammered. She knew flying was a lot quicker, but she still did not like it at all. Her tail was even wrapped fearfully around her waist.

Hiro grinned and released her, instead placing his hands behind his head. "No problem," he grinned, tucking the large, leathery wings against his back as his eyes roamed across all the others in the courtyard.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:10 pm
Joy turned slightly from her pose, her nose descending from it's place in the clouds. She eyed this newcomer, Sora, with a heldback interest and gently prodded at her with her vibrational manipulation. That combined with her mothers lessons on reading people, Joy determined this stranger could read minds and had powers with wind. She was relatively trustworthy and had good intentions. Joy softened up to her a little bit more and uncrossed her arms.

"Just Joy.. Miss makes me sound like some stuck up old woman. And no, I don't like to be called cute... Miss Sora." If the girl was smart, she would pick up on the insult, and Joy didn't like stupid people. Joy wasn't arrogant.. she just wanted to be older then she was.. and to stop being taken for a sweet little innocent toddler.

"And you can stay... just stop acting so formal... it's annoying." Joy glare had mostly dissolved from her face, but her eyes were still hard. Unfortunatly she didn't have polished social skills like her mother. iT wasn't her style.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:12 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

IronInsanity

Aged Carpenter

12,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100

WinterFault

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:14 pm
Fault perked upright, here was someone she knew...well vaguely she sat up from where she was sat to go see how Amaya was doing. How surprised would Amaya be with Fault's impovement? She couldnt wait to see if she was surprised.
Walking up the the crystal clear fountain Fault stopped nearby to Amaya
'Hi Amaya, how are you doing?'  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:19 pm
Warren flew in and landed on tree that eventuallt the branch and he hit the ground with a big thump. "Ouch...I need to work on that more.." He muttered as he stood up. 'Hey you guys! Had a safe trip?' Warren asked finally meeting up with Hiro and Yuki with all the people around. It was like a the day after thanksgiving.  

Leuvo

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:23 pm
Hiro grunted and frowned. He'd been half hoping that Warren wouldn't actually follow them. Guess that was too much to hope for... "Uh, yeah..." he mumbled aloud. Then he went back to looking around the courtyard. The few people he'd so far met had been very interesting, and he couldn't help wondering what kind of abilities these people had as well.

Yuki raised her head slightly, watching Warren from the corner of her eye. "Wa-watch where you're landing," she said nervously, glancing at the branch he'd fallen from. "You're not hurt, are you? How long have you had those wings that you can't properly use them yet?"

On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 280 281 282 283 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games