Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 842 843 844 845 846 847 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:52 am
Alena_Ryu
bloodywulf1378
Alena_Ryu
bloodywulf1378
Alena_Ryu
bloodywulf1378

"ugh again well he would probably in the back of the army waiting to get a shot off at probably me" he drew his sword and started cutting down the hunters

"Then lets go pay him a visit!"

Alena grabbed Nero's arm, using the winds to carry them over the army, and directly to the big guy.

"thanks" he said and droped onto the big guy sword going through his head and cutting him in half "now it just gets easyier but i still have to watch out for being shot" he deflected a couple of bullets and started killing them from behind

"And now Chii's going to be mad at you," she said, drawing her blade. She began to cut through the hunters, blood splattering on the ground.

Then hide! I'll be back soon! she told Chii.

"i bet she'll be pissed but if its me or him its him thats dieing i just hope she doesent keep those vampire killing guns she could kill me" he kept on killing the hunters and a bullet raced by neros head "sniper son of a gun" he tryed to shoot him with his arrows but the sniper split the arrows in half with his bullets

Alena manuvered the winds, forceing the sniper rifle away from the hunter. She made it fall twords Nero. "Catch!"

nero caught it and shot the sniper in the head "eat that"

((snow nero killed the leader))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:54 am
SnowingDream
bloodywulf1378
SnowingDream
bloodywulf1378
SnowingDream
bloodywulf1378
nero kept running he was running out of breath he stopped to breath

everyone more hunters and they have more vampire killing guns anyone who wants to help come here

"these hunters will all die this time" he said to himself

Chii was just randomly walking when she spotted Nero and a few Hunters. "And the fun begins now." She pounced on one of them for fun and stole his guns. "Nice...." She still had the lolipop in her mouth. She shot a few Hunters in one shot and blew the smoke from the gun. "By the way, how ya doen Nero. Ol' buddy ol' pal."

"sorry but not the time" he turned and shot his crossbow at the hunters

Chii laughed and shot some more Hunters. "But its always time!" She pounced on one and stole his guns too. "God i want some of these!!" She shot a few more Hunters. "So where is the big guy? I gonna tie him up and torcher the crap outta him!" She laughed wickedly.

"ugh again well he would probably in the back of the army waiting to get a shot off at probably me" he drew his sword and started cutting down the hunters

Chii smirked and ran althe way to the back of the army. She spotted the leader and quickly stole him away. "Now listen you escapeies from mental health! I want all of you to go back to your little place if you ever want to see you dear leader alive AGAIN!" She smirked and had the leader in a headlock. "Now you can stay....but i doubt you will leave here alive." She laughed wickedly and tied up the leader, takeing his guns and swords.

((Nero killed him already.))  

Alena_Ryu

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:54 am
bloodywulf1378
Alena_Ryu
bloodywulf1378
Alena_Ryu
bloodywulf1378

"thanks" he said and droped onto the big guy sword going through his head and cutting him in half "now it just gets easyier but i still have to watch out for being shot" he deflected a couple of bullets and started killing them from behind

"And now Chii's going to be mad at you," she said, drawing her blade. She began to cut through the hunters, blood splattering on the ground.

Then hide! I'll be back soon! she told Chii.

"i bet she'll be pissed but if its me or him its him thats dieing i just hope she doesent keep those vampire killing guns she could kill me" he kept on killing the hunters and a bullet raced by neros head "sniper son of a gun" he tryed to shoot him with his arrows but the sniper split the arrows in half with his bullets

Alena manuvered the winds, forceing the sniper rifle away from the hunter. She made it fall twords Nero. "Catch!"

nero caught it and shot the sniper in the head "eat that"

((snow nero killed the leader))

[[well runin my fun why dontcha =~= ok ima log off for a sec bcuz i cant guild and lag...$#^$*u^%*&$#$^&@!!!!!]]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:56 am
is it over?  

mail kitty

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:00 pm
mail kitty
is it over?

Almost!

Alena said. She maneuvered the winds around her sword. Rose had tailored it to Alena's style, so it was rather light-weight. She flung in around the crowd, killing several.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:02 pm
"hey alena should i use that move i used before" he stopped and kept deflecting the bullets  

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:05 pm
bloodywulf1378
"hey alena should i use that move i used before" he stopped and kept deflecting the bullets

"Wait, what is that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:07 pm
((hang on just a little longer mail kitty!))  

Alena_Ryu

mail kitty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:08 pm
((ok))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:10 pm
Alena_Ryu
bloodywulf1378

"Wait, what is that?"

"you dont remember the ground open and the demons killed them" he started cutting again  

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:12 pm
bloodywulf1378
Alena_Ryu
bloodywulf1378

"Wait, what is that?"

"you dont remember the ground open and the demons killed them" he started cutting again

"Oh yeah, that. Why haven't you done it yet?" she said, catching her blade and proceding to slice through yet another hunter.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:15 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

mail kitty

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:17 pm
mail kitty

((You're in the school, hiding, we're nearby, fighting vampire hunters.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:21 pm
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty

((You're in the school, hiding, we're nearby, fighting vampire hunters.))

ok  

mail kitty

seekingoceans

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:21 pm
XxLovely_Vampire_MaidenxX
Atsuhime was tied to a wooden pole. "Let go off my you freak!! Untie me now before you get a big can of fierce a** kicking!!!"
The Strange guy kissed Atsuhime's neck. "Can't do that master, you yourself told me not to. Anyways, Otsuyu is pretty far from the school. And no one dares to enter "
Hanjime Castle

Atsuhime struggled to put one of her sleeves down. She managed and then tried to seduce him. "Oh, I'm kinda cold......Would you mind going to towns and getting me some hot chocolate?"
He bit his lip. "Fine, but don't you dare go anywhere or I will hunt you down."
She blushed. "I would never think to do that" He flew off and then she grinned. "Idiot" She tried to reach for her phone to text Yumi. She accomplished it. Yumi i need ur help, go 2 the academy and pic up somethin 4 me, ari gato!  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 842 843 844 845 846 847 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games