Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 871 872 873 874 875 876 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura-Kiko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:36 am
Kiko looked up and saw a girl.....she had never seen her before. "Ello," she said, as she stood and dusted herself off. "I'm Kiko," she extended her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:37 am
Alena_Ryu
Salacity Malice
Marcella had been away for a while now and was a bit tired... she looked foreward to seeing all her friends expecially dami... she smile as she entered the acadamy...

((Dami's body it unconcious outside the school, near where you are. Just saying.))

Marcela walked up to the girls and asked them where Dami is so excited to see her for the first time in a long time.
((oh yeah i know, but marcela doesnt know))  

Salacity Malice

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:38 am
Daminika still stuck inside the walls of her own body she wondered what marcella was doing right now. she new that she was on her way but still... she wanted to see her so despretly... it had been a long while... she tried to reconnect with her body again yet nothing happened...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:39 am
Kiko Kurasaki23
Kiko looked up and saw a girl.....she had never seen her before. "Ello," she said, as she stood and dusted herself off. "I'm Kiko," she extended her hand.

She stopped and took the girls hand for a friendly shake and said " hey, its a pleasure to meet you. My name is Marcella."  

Salacity Malice

Sakura-Kiko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:39 am
((Hi, MArie, or Dami!))

"Marcella, that's a nice name. But I'm afraid I dont' know where Dami is," said Kiko. "Alena might, but I don't know where she is. By the way, is this cat yours?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:42 am
Salacious Crimson Lullaby
Daminika still stuck inside the walls of her own body she wondered what marcella was doing right now. she new that she was on her way but still... she wanted to see her so despretly... it had been a long while... she tried to reconnect with her body again yet nothing happened...

Alena woke suddenly. Looking around, she discovered she was still in Dami's mind. Apparently she had fallen asleep right there. Re-living an entire life had taken alot out of her.

Alena_Ryu

Salacity Malice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:43 am
Kiko Kurasaki23
((Hi, MArie, or Dami!))

"Marcella, that's a nice name. But I'm afraid I dont' know where Dami is," said Kiko. "Alena might, but I don't know where she is. By the way, is this cat yours?"

"Well thank you. I like your name too, but ok I'll look around for her and if you see come and tell me. You should be able to find me. And no im afraid not, but it's a very cute cat."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:43 am
Kiko Kurasaki23
((Hi, MArie, or Dami!))

The cat merly meowed.

Alena_Ryu

Sakura-Kiko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:47 am
"I quite agree," said Kiko, petting the cat once more. Kori started hissing, though. "Kiko, get away from that creature. It's unsafe!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:47 am
Alena_Ryu

Alena woke suddenly. Looking around, she discovered she was still in Dami's mind. Apparently she had fallen asleep right there. Re-living an entire life had taken alot out of her.

Daminika still felt that alena was inside her... she was starting to get really angry.."What is it that you want?" she wanted her out so she could take control of her body again... that or go back to the place where she had been...  

Marionette_Mentation

Salacity Malice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:49 am
Marcela walked off to try and find Dami herself, but still nowhere to be found. She knew this wasn't like Dami to not be seen like this especially at the Academy.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:52 am
Alena_Ryu

Daminika still felt that alena was inside her... she was starting to get really angry.."What is it that you want?" she wanted her out so she could take control of her body again... that or go back to the place where she had been...

"Well, to be honest, I hadn't thought far enough ahead as to how I would acctually get out. I assumed you'd be able to let me out after we were done talking." she confessed.  

Alena_Ryu

Salacity Malice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:53 am

Marcela walked back to Kiko hoping that her sister Dami would turn up soon. She was already getting worried.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:54 am
"Any luck?" Kiko asked her. She was trying to ignore Kori. "Stop, Kiko, dont' touch the cat!" "Why?" she asked him. But he refused to answer.  

Sakura-Kiko

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:56 am
Alena_Ryu
Alena_Ryu

"Well, to be honest, I hadn't thought far enough ahead as to how I would acctually get out. I assumed you'd be able to let me out after we were done talking." she confessed.

"That or i could simply end the world to you as you know it"...daminika sighed... she was exausted and simply didn't care now... she was seated in the darkest parts of her thoughts and just stared... through all the pain and misery she simply could not take anymore... she was the goddess of evil, and yet nothing... she closed her eyes and just thought of what to do next...  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 871 872 873 874 875 876 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games