Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Wi-Fi Federation

Back to Guilds

A Friendly Active Pokemon Community linked together through the magic of Pokemon and Wi-Fi 

Tags: Pokemon, Battles, Wifi, League, Trading 

Reply The Pokemon Wi-Fi Federation
The Lounge (new hangout thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x_Aldonya_x-

7,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:53 pm
Mine is 2766-9114-9638. ^^ Adding the people above me. Also, if anyone wants an eevee (random natures, so if there's a specific one you need, lemme know and I'll check to see if I have it), PM me. They're all in luxury balls.

Got my shiny sylveon now, so I just need to get rid of the normal ones. I'm trying for a shiny vulpix next, so I'll have a ton of drough vulpix available as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:38 am
hmmm...
Yep yep yep

Has definitely been too long since i was on here.
CURSE YOU JOB!

for just about anyone who might (And/Or might not) Care
Heres My 3ds friend code thing...
1521 - 3686 - 2240

Adimiss the Cheshire

Dapper Cat

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:47 pm
Finally caught a Ditto. Jeez. Took me a long while to get here lol. You'd be surprised as to what pokemon are found in the wild now. o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:44 pm
it's been a while since I've been back here too, how's everyone been?

I've been buried in X/Y for the past week, the ease of use for a lot of the wifi things is amazing.

No more pokecenters for battles and trades, no more having to dump a box of breeding rejects, just trade them via wonder trade and try your luck.

EV training is super fast now with Super training, and hordes, I've been able to Ev train in about half an hour and thats without power items, pokerus or vitamins.

Oh and my 3DS FC is 3711 - 8009 - 1678 I've got a grass safari, with Quilladin (possible to get it's bullet proof HA), Sunkern and Sawsbuck

Quote me if you add me, so I can add you back biggrin  

L05t 50ul

Kiyoshi21

Invisible Friend

12,150 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:11 am
"He's a player who eliminates his rivals...

Roar... Hello People.

...Leaving them without any hope of recovery"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:57 pm
L05t 50ul
it's been a while since I've been back here too, how's everyone been?

I've been buried in X/Y for the past week, the ease of use for a lot of the wifi things is amazing.

No more pokecenters for battles and trades, no more having to dump a box of breeding rejects, just trade them via wonder trade and try your luck.

EV training is super fast now with Super training, and hordes, I've been able to Ev train in about half an hour and thats without power items, pokerus or vitamins.

Oh and my 3DS FC is 3711 - 8009 - 1678 I've got a grass safari, with Quilladin (possible to get it's bullet proof HA), Sunkern and Sawsbuck

Quote me if you add me, so I can add you back biggrin

my friend code is 0748-1546-0112 I don't know my safari  

aquofreeze

L05t 50ul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:10 pm
aquofreeze

you've got bug with butterfree and beautifly, haven't unlocked the third one yet, we have to be online at the same time and you had to have beaten the E4  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:16 am
L05t 50ul
aquofreeze

you've got bug with butterfree and beautifly, haven't unlocked the third one yet, we have to be online at the same time and you had to have beaten the E4

alright, i'll be on around 6  

aquofreeze

Kenesu12

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:34 pm
3926-4500-5181 is my friend code its on my son's 2ds so if the bink pops up just bear with me lolz so add me friends  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:55 am
I'll add a friend code later on.  

Jerzeeboii

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:07 am
Got MewTwo with a dusk ball! Haven't used my masterball yet. Oh and friend code here it be! 1504-7137-5824
Let me know if you're adding me and if possible could you reply with your friend code.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:55 am
Been breeding pokemon like crazy. Got a perfect IV/Nature Horsea, Screlp and Clauncher so far. Working on Rufflet, Scyther, Amaura and Beldum coming soon! lol. Don't have any safari ditto's yet. so it's a bit slow, but it's working out some how.  

Jerzeeboii

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:08 am
Been breeding like crazy lol. Got a few perfect pokemon. Just waiting on that pokemon transfer thing, so I can get a Dratini with extremespeed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:34 pm
Forgot I was even a member of this guild, huh.  

Hexenzirkel

Jerzeeboii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:44 pm
Got about 40 mudkips and a good bunch of totodile. If anyone is interested in 1 let me know. Been breeding like crazy. using the lower IV mudkip/totodile for trade on GTS xD been working out pretty good to.  
The Pokemon Wi-Fi Federation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff