Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply General Chatter (spam)
Tell us about your day. -cuz we love to listen- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love getting 10g for these poll questions? -even though its not alot-
  <333333
  gold sucks.
View Results

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:15 pm
I might as well have Tourettes. I think that is how it is spelled though. Anywho, I've never checked this thread out so what is up everyone?

My day = laid around the house, worked on research paper, did another chapter of Nano. VII.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:00 pm
Doesn't In Nomine Satanas mean "in the name of Satan?"

I'm curious. Latin?  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:37 am
Didnt that come up in another thread?
maybe Im delusional.
Oh well..

I am tired..
and I should be doing homework.
Im behind in school..
blah.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:33 pm
I skipped school today. I was sick. Or at least I thought I was.

I'mma go write me another episode of Wingless. Since I just canned my NaNo.  

BlackHawkGS

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:31 pm
KirbyVictorious
Doesn't In Nomine Satanas mean "in the name of Satan?"

I'm curious. Latin?

Yes. On both questions. If I had 10k to spare I'd change it to TheBard or something along those lines.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:49 pm
My day was actually kinda okay.
My cat's stitches are doing a lot better, and she's starting to be able to jump again. (She had surgery last week heart heart )
WE FINALLY MOVED ON TO A DIFFERENT CHAPTER IN ALGEBRA 2. Quadratic equations are stupid beyond belief. And I completely failed the test. crying
The Forest House is great. I love prequels.
My head hurts cuz I forgot my reading glasses at home. Yes, I need reading glasses.
I had a test in Dance PE (better than normal P.E., thank you. No push-ups, and always inside.), and my friend and I just sprinklered where we didn't make up stuff. redface
I just opened one of those two packs of Starbursts, and ONE WAS PINK. Thank the gods.
heart heart The Eragon movie is almost here heart heart My mom got me a popcorn bag with the cast on it heart heart
/nerd.

I've got an absolute crapload of homework, so I'm going to hang out while I work on it at the same time.
Damn homework. I'm missing a Gunbound party right now to do it. emo  

.nouvel.espoir.

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:55 pm
Omg. I read A Chapter From the 3rd Book.
Of the Inheritence Triliogy.

We can be nerds together.

Nerdy Love.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:15 pm
Tak: Ohmygods. I read that too. Totally and completely unfulfilling. emo
But oh my goodness. About a month until I see it in Hollywood heart heart
Perhaps I can get cast signatures on one of my already signed copies of Eragon or Eldest.

Now let us nerd together in a wave of nerdy love. 3nodding

.nouvel.espoir.

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:44 am
emo Thats not fair... your over in cali.. and get to see it in.. HOLLYWOOD.... Im going to tell my twin to buy my a plane ticket and fly me over there... He Lives in San Fran. So.. close enough.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:44 am
The_Jub_Jub
My cat's stitches are doing a lot better, and she's starting to be able to jump again. (She had surgery last week heart heart )
WE FINALLY MOVED ON TO A DIFFERENT CHAPTER IN ALGEBRA 2. Quadratic equations are stupid beyond belief. And I completely failed the test. crying
My head hurts cuz I forgot my reading glasses at home. Yes, I need reading glasses.
I had a test in Dance PE (better than normal P.E., thank you. No push-ups, and always inside.), and my friend and I just sprinklered where we didn't make up stuff. redface
I just opened one of those two packs of Starbursts, and ONE WAS PINK. Thank the gods.
heart heart The Eragon movie is almost here heart heart My mom got me a popcorn bag with the cast on it heart heart
/nerd.

I've got an absolute crapload of homework, so I'm going to hang out while I work on it at the same time.
OMG. OMG OMG OMG.

You just said "Thank the gods."

COOL!!!!

*polytheism is Kirby's idiosyncrasy*

You just started on quadratic equations? *shakes head* Sucks. What grade are you in?

ERAGON! omg.

And ditto on the glasses crying  

KirbyVictorious

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:05 am
Hawk, do you mean threw out when you say canned? In which case... OMG! WHY!?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:48 pm
Dude tell me you didn't quit, if you quit... then that's just crazy. Let's hope you canned it and are starting over with a different story.  

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:34 pm
I have 5 very good reasons for canning (and yes, I mean that as in 'quit') my NaNo novel:

1. Time. I have none right now. Social life starting up again, getting way behind in my school work, and soon indoor track are all preventing me from even having a chance to type this.

2. Ideas. I hadn't planned it out as far as I had thought, and actually had a crapload of plot-holes in the first chapter. I know these things don't usually go a long way... but this a story I didn't want to screw up.

3. Will. I seem to be more interested in my Wingless series right now. Dunno. The whole 'superhero' thing isn't very appealing at the moment. Plus, I suddenly seem to have an extremely small vocabulary when it comes to writing in the style of a novel.

4. Ninja Monkeys. They attacked our house.

5. Lack of cookies. I can't write under these conditions.

... what?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:30 pm
BlackHawkGS
I have 5 very good reasons for canning (and yes, I mean that as in 'quit') my NaNo novel:

1. Time. I have none right now. Social life starting up again, getting way behind in my school work, and soon indoor track are all preventing me from even having a chance to type this.

2. Ideas. I hadn't planned it out as far as I had thought, and actually had a crapload of plot-holes in the first chapter. I know these things don't usually go a long way... but this a story I didn't want to screw up.

3. Will. I seem to be more interested in my Wingless series right now. Dunno. The whole 'superhero' thing isn't very appealing at the moment. Plus, I suddenly seem to have an extremely small vocabulary when it comes to writing in the style of a novel.

4. Ninja Monkeys. They attacked our house.

5. Lack of cookies. I can't write under these conditions.

... what?

I understand completely. At least you didn't have to stop because you got OMGSOSICK. 3nodding
And, Hawk, no matter what anyone says, school comes first. NaNo is for fun; we don't want you failing your classes because you're so busy working on the novel instead of homework.
So. Congratulations on starting the novel. Sorry you couldn't finish it, but that's what summer's for, right? wink  

.nouvel.espoir.

.nouvel.espoir.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:33 pm
KirbyVictorious
The_Jub_Jub
/nerd.

OMG. OMG OMG OMG.

You just said "Thank the gods."

COOL!!!!

*polytheism is Kirby's idiosyncrasy*

You just started on quadratic equations? *shakes head* Sucks. What grade are you in?

ERAGON! omg.

And ditto on the glasses crying

We just finished quadratic equations, actually. And I'm a sophmore. wink I got my progress report back and I got a 38% on that test. redface I'm so screwed. My dad's going to kick my a**. ):
And Eragonomg. That popcorn bag is actually on the back of my binder. 4laugh  
General Chatter (spam)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games