Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Technicolor Inc.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:46 am
A small, pink-haired head peeked out from behind a tree. Bright blue eyes like the arcit water scanned around teh courtyard, "planning her next victum" she called it. Fuzzy bunny ears poked out from the sides of a black silk tophat that was decorated with a small Spade design. She bit her lip in excitement as she spotted two people near the fountain. Perfect! She grinned, showing her pearly teeth,, and squeezed her eyes shut, dissapearing with a 'pop!'.
In a matter of seconds she re-appeared, looking slightly dishevled, in front of the two people, standing on the rim of the fountain, carefully balanced on one boot-adorned foot. "'ALlo! " She yelled, her girlish voice giggling excitedly. "Wanna hear a magic trick? Do ya, do ya? Well too bad! Here we go!" She clapped her two thin ivory hands together, a pink puff of smoke emitting in the middle of her hands as she plucked a playing card, the Ace of Spades, from the smoke and spun around twice. "You see it? See it see it? OK!" She waved the card around, then threw it in the air as it dissapeared. She took off her hat, grabbing the same card from under it and it dissapeared again. "Under the hat!" It appeared on her boot. "On the boot!" It dissapeared and appeared, each time it did, she would call out its location. "In my hair!" "Behind my ear!" "Up my sleeve! ...Oops. Ok maybe not." "In my sock!" "Oops! Ha! Sorry about that..." "Annnd!" She flicked her wrist and the card re-appeared in her hand. "Ta-da!" She threw her arms in the air and bowed in a self-congradulatory manor and giggled. "That'll be 50 cents, please!"

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:38 am
Walking slowly as to take everything in, a young curly haired woman with a long sting of ten bells hanging from her hair, chiming away, seemed to be highly amused by the many happenings around her. Listening to music through an old pair of headsets as she went, the girl stopped near the dragon phoenix fountain to admire it, only to end up taking in a magic act.
At the end of it all she had to stifle a strait out laugh as she walked over to the small girl and held out 50 cents.  

IronInsanity

Aged Carpenter

12,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Jonana

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:50 am
Kiyosi noticed the girl who had done the trick. Impressed with it, she walked over and handed the girl a five-dollar bill.

"You're pretty impressive. I thought you needed a tip."  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:55 am
Ri-Ri squeals, grabbing the fifty cents and five dollars and shoving them in her pocket, leaping down and squeezing the girls both in a hug. She let's go and twirls around, her short pink hair dishevled, as she sings. Thankyou thankyou thankyou!" She pauses as she sees another people quickly walking down the feild and smiles guiltily.

Lauralie caught her this time. This time, Ri-Ri was not getting away with it. "Ri-Ri!" She yelled as she approached the guilty-faced girl. "I told you--no getting money out of people with your stupid tricks! You're not allowed!" Lauralie was obviously considerably older and much more dignified looking with her silver-blonde hair, slender figure that lacked the baby-fat she once hat, and her shrewd 15-year old eyes glaring into those of the 13-year old Ri-Ri. "Come on Ri." She sighed, despite teh girl's arguments that she was just having fun. "You know what mum will do if she finds out.

The last sentance shut Ri-Ri up. She straightened and, giving the girl a hug again, trailed sadly behind her big sister, whose glaring eyes commanded her to go straight back to her dorm.

Technicolor Inc.

IronInsanity

Aged Carpenter

12,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:19 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:03 pm
Roxxan seemed to drift of for a bit, but she shook herself out of it. "ah-tch whats going on?" her face looked pretty confused and her eyes looked tired and droopy. "Sorry, i'm feeling alittle tired right now, i dont know why tho..." she said quietly, almost like a whisper.  

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

Jonana

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:55 pm
Kiyosi was concerned about Roxxan. She didn't want anything to happen to her friend, and she wanted to help.

"Are you okay? Maybe you need some rest."  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:03 pm
Sem sat below a tree panting her wolf ears were low "Man I knew this place was huge, I hate being new" the cellphone in her pocket rang and she answered it. "hello" "hello Sem how was your first day?" "ah good i guess""dear im sorry to say but we cant find timber anywhere since you left". She froze for a sec and looked over at her moving bag "sorry Mory I got tor go" "sem please I told you call me..." before she could finish Sem turned off her phone and opened her bag. Out came a little black wolf puppy with a white moon on its forhead "timber what are you doing here thas isnt a place for you". the puppy looked up at her with huge eyes and started to wimper "no no shhh" she picked up the puppy and held it close to make it be quiet.  

s.e.m.

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:19 pm
She nodded, "Yea, I think you're right. Im going to sit down for alittle bit." she said walking toward a bench and laying down instead. She picked up her bag that she left close to the bench on the floor and pulled out a water bottle filled half way. She took a small drink and put it back in her bag slowly and set the bag back on the ground. "ah, im sure i'll be fine in a little bit this isnt so big. just tired." she said to herself aloud.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:47 pm
" Wow that is pretty neat. Hey I gotta get going. I'm going to leave a note on Kurai's door and then I have to head out back home. I'm going to do some training by myself. I'm going to be all over so I'll bring back you and Joy something cool." he said giving her thumbs up. He was going to go off when he stopped seeing a purple dot flying over.

He stopped andd squeezed his fists as Mergex passed over. " This is why...so I'm actually useful...when i come back..I'll be stronger. And then I'll be more useful" he said squeezing his fist. He then shot off torwards the church.  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Jonana

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:48 am
Even though Roxxan had said she was fine, Kiyosi was still worried, even though she was more relieved now. She opened her mouth to say something when she heard a familiar voice.

Rianna came flying from the playground.

"Kiyosi!"

Kiyosi was stunned when she heard that voice.

"That sounds alot like... my sister. But she wasn't supposed to be here for another week."

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:46 pm
A small 'pop' sounded off behind Sem and a pink-haired girl peeped over her shoulder. "Awww! puppy!" She squeeled, clasping her hands under her chin in awe.

"Ri-Ri Turae Fennt, wait till I get my hands on you! I'm telling mother! Augh...where are you ya little...grrr! RI-RI!" Lauralie screemed from across teh courtyard and Ri-Ri shrank back, giggling with pride of having not been found yet.

Ri-Ri giggled, shifting to the side of the tree so as not to be seen by her older sister. "Sissy wants me to go back inside because of my magic trick show. Says its against the rules and Mommy will be mad. But here I teleported!" She whispered to teh stranger and giggled again, her tiny 13-year-old heart swelling with excitement of rebellion.

Her face drew on a surprised fashion as she noticed the girls wolf ears. "Ah! Wolfie-channnn! I'm a bunny-chan, see?" She patted the two white floppy ears that were hanging in her face. "Ooooh! Right!" She held out her hand, a broad smile set firmly on her face. "I'm Ri-Ri! If my sister didn't already give me away!" Her bright pink eyes stole a mocking glance at teh young elf still running frantically around the courtyard.

Technicolor Inc.

Yume Lullaby

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:45 am
Destinee walked into the courtyard, looking around in curiousity. She stayed back from most people as she walked. She tightened the smaller backpack she had on and watched people. This seemed like a very active area. She stood off to the side to watch the people.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:06 pm
Mergex screamed as yje food machine smashed him into the north courtyard. It slammed into atree but by that time

dRac just smiled as he punched Mergex in the face sending him flying back. He jumped up and fired a large ball of blackfire. It explode into twenty balls of fire aimed all around the area Mergex was in. They hit the ground tearing it apart and burning it away.  

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games