Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Random Chatter III: VENGANCE OF THE RANDOMS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Popo in your mouth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:39 pm
just put it in your mouth
Bulbasauur
Ah man, I really hope GF doesn't ******** me over this time. I know I shouldn't be excited because they probably will block a brotha's c**k but the posibility of new pokemon is too exciting.

cockblock

bonerpwner

no matter what variation of the word I use
the meaning always makes me smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:11 am
Bulbasauur
Ah man, I really hope GF doesn't ******** me over this time. I know I shouldn't be excited because they probably will block a brotha's c**k but the posibility of new pokemon is too exciting.

cockblock

bonerpwner

no matter what variation of the word I use
the meaning always makes me smile
*facepalm*

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Zoeloveful
Just posting cuz I need the coins biggrin

And why is it spam? I mean, how is it Spam?

Because it's not contributing anything to the conversation. This isn't the Chatterbox, where you can post whatever the ******** you want. Sure, maybe if there hasn't been a post in days, you could get away with, "OMG CHECK OUT THIS REALLY OLD MEME GUYS", but there was a conversation going, and you did nothing but interrupt it, first with Caramelldansen, and now with "lol just postin 4 monies", the latter of which is spam no matter what.

This thread is "Talk about whatever you want, there's no set topic," not "Post whatever the ******** you feel like because this is the Chatterbox in thread form." neutral

Also, deleted the post I quoted because I don't appreciate your spamming.

If you don't have anything interesting to say and just want to make p***s jokes to get gold, there's the chatterbox.

I honestly get annoyed when the conversation is interrupted because you want to make 3 useless posts saying nothing. at all.

@Philosophy in a Teacup: how was the 3rd Gen ruined? I mean, it probablyw asn't anything exceptional, but so wasn't DP- plot wise I mean. If you're referring to the Anime, I haven't really watched much of the 3rd gen saga, but the Pokemon Special/Adventure Manga Hoenn Saga is probably one of my favourites.  

darkgloomie

10,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:45 pm
darkgloomie
@Philosophy in a Teacup: how was the 3rd Gen ruined? I mean, it probablyw asn't anything exceptional, but so wasn't DP- plot wise I mean. If you're referring to the Anime, I haven't really watched much of the 3rd gen saga, but the Pokemon Special/Adventure Manga Hoenn Saga is probably one of my favourites.

No no no, nothing like that. By "personally ruined" I meant, "It reminds me of really bad personal memories". I'm not saying that something the franchise did ruined the 3rd gen (I haven't even watched the anime since a little ways into Johto Journeys, and I do like the RS plot of P*S because if there was ever an advocate for child abuse).  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:03 pm
Well excuse me! stare

But, last I checked, they meant the same freakin thing! And I never interrupted ANYONE's conversation! I didn't even direct it at anyone! So could you not insult me for wanting more coins? at least I don't ask everyone to donate their hard eared coins for whatever useless item I want that I don't feel like working for! I donate. But I don't think it's right to ask others to give you their gold that they worked hard to get! It's just being lazy! At least I'M trying to EARN them! stare scream  

Zoeloveful

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DJ Trouble

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:27 pm
>coins
endless lulz on that one

go play booty grab if you want to make gold
posting for gold is stupid and a waste of time
it's terribly inefficient  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:54 pm
Ahahahaha.

Come on, that childish outburst is a joke right? There are multiple ways to gain gold. It's really not that hard. Like DJ suggested, Booty grab is theoretically a good method, or you can vend, ect. Even if you do disagree, there really are more rational ways to approach a situation then raging on the forums.  

Bulbasauur

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:36 pm
Zoeloveful
Well excuse me! stare

But, last I checked, they meant the same freakin thing! And I never interrupted ANYONE's conversation! I didn't even direct it at anyone! So could you not insult me for wanting more coins? at least I don't ask everyone to donate their hard eared coins for whatever useless item I want that I don't feel like working for! I donate. But I don't think it's right to ask others to give you their gold that they worked hard to get! It's just being lazy! At least I'M trying to EARN them! stare scream

No honey. Even if it isn't explicitly stated, it's still been clearly understood for two 500+ page threads plus this one that "Random Chatter" means "No set topic, talk about whatever you want," not "Post whatever nonsensical s**t you feel like, including emote spam and 'just postin 4 goldz lol' as though this were the Chatterbox".

As both DJ and Bulba said, there are much better ways to make gold than spamming this thread. At most, you only get, what? 50g for the first post of the day. And then after that it decreases significantly until you're making no gold at all, so posting for gold is a huge waste of time. Now, had you posted, "Hey guys, do you have any tips on making gold?" that's perfectly fine! But you didn't. You spammed and now you want to argue with the head moderator about it.

You don't have to admit that I'm right/you spammed/whatever it is you don't want to admit, but if you keep copping an attitude with me and acting like a child, I'm going to kick you out, understood? You have been warned.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:03 am
... I don't know if I have to laugh or what.

Other than that... uh... goldz plz?

Nah really.

@[Philosophy in a Teacup]: guess I misunderstood then ^^ And anyway Ruby rocks as character. I mean, a sissy guy who kicks a**? Sign me up anytime.

And... yeah, nothing else to say. Sorreh.  

darkgloomie

10,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:13 am
darkgloomie

Nah really.

@[Philosophy in a Teacup]: guess I misunderstood then ^^ And anyway Ruby rocks as character. I mean, a sissy guy who kicks a**? Sign me up anytime.

Haha, no worries~.

I'm not a big fan of the Emerald arc, though, especially the end of it. It seemed like they just wanted to *
cash in on GSC's popularity by linking Emerald to Crys. And the Archie being Guille Whatshisface? What the*. It was like they got halfway through the story, then lost their notes on the plotline and had to make stuff up on the fly. FR/LG's was pretty User Image, too (*I mean, wtf was up with Deoxys? Red's blood? Really? That whole twist seemed so unnecessary*), but it doesn't rub me the wrong way as much.

I'm morbidly curious to see what they come up with for HG/SS. I'm half tempted to make a pool. :|

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:47 am
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
darkgloomie

Nah really.

Haha, no worries~.

I'm not a big fan of the Emerald arc, though, especially the end of it. It seemed like they just wanted to *
cash in on GSC's popularity by linking Emerald to Crys. And the Archie being Guille Whatshisface? What the*. It was like they got halfway through the story, then lost their notes on the plotline and had to make stuff up on the fly. FR/LG's was pretty User Image, too (*I mean, wtf was up with Deoxys? Red's blood? Really? That whole twist seemed so unnecessary*), but it doesn't rub me the wrong way as much.

I'm morbidly curious to see what they come up with for HG/SS. I'm half tempted to make a pool. :|
Haha, I guess those things really felt a little unnecessary, but I thought they were nice twists...

Well, anything but Archie being Guille Hideout or whatever his name is. Why did they have to bring him back from the dead? And just who did it anyway?

I think HG/SS will reutilize the guy who gave Guille the Armor/Sword, which I don't think there's enough clue for me to be sure, but in my opinion is the guy(girl?) of TR who Lorelei froze at the end of the FRLG saga. I wouldn't know, though- I'm way behind the manga now, since I can't find a site updated with the latest chapters (since I seriously doubt they've translated and sold it where I live). The closest thing I found is Mangafox, and it only has the DP saga up until Solaceon Town iirc.  

darkgloomie

10,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:21 pm
I got a Pikachu coloured Pichu.
I don't know what it's good for.

But, in other news, Bulba is a hobo!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:24 pm
Ahahaha. A friend tektek'd me. I think it looks cuuute.

I think you can get the JE Pichu if you trade it over.  

Bulbasauur

TM97 Promise

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:32 pm
Yes, from what I know, the Pikachu-colored Pichu should be traded over to HeartGold/SoulSilver. Once accomplished, you should be able to find the Notched/Spiky/Whatever-eared Pichu in Ilex Forest. Where exactly I couldn't tell you. I'm not sure what's so special about them other than they have different movesets, though. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:20 pm
NightBite Hollow
..........................stuff!

Are you kidding me? Did you not bother to read any of the other posts, or are you purposely trying to push my buttons?

@Special manga: Yeah, big wtf at *
Archie being Guille. What happened to Maxie, then? Did they just want to give the Emerald arc a connection to the RS arc? Since without Archie being Guile, there really isn't anything connecting Emerald to RS like the other trios.* You're not missing much with the DPPt arc, though. It's kinda boring, in my opinion.

@Shokotan/PC Pichu: Yep~! Take PCP to the shrine in Illex Forest and Notch-Eared Pichu will come out, do stuff, then join your party. PCP is just a shiny Pichu with a "special" moveset, and NEP can't evolve or be traded. Also, it appears that you can activate the Shinto/Shinjoh Ruins event with both the event Arceus and the in-game Arceus.

HAHAHA. SO I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT BULBA LOOKED LIKE A HOBO!

Also, some of the English names for HG/SS people/things were released. Gold is now "Ethan" and Kotone is "Lyra". Pretty decent. But I have never seen NoA fail as hard as they did with the Rocket Executives' names. Adrianna and Archer are fine, though "Athena" and "Apollo" are still superior. But Lance/Proton and Lambda/Petrel? What the hell.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games