Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Random Chatter III: VENGANCE OF THE RANDOMS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:42 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Yep~! Take PCP to the shrine in Illex Forest and Notch-Eared Pichu will come out, do stuff, then join your party. PCP is just a shiny Pichu with a "special" moveset, and NEP can't evolve or be traded. Also, it appears that you can activate the Shinto/Shinjoh Ruins event with both the event Arceus and the in-game Arceus.

Lawl at bolded. xD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:13 pm
OH GOD THERE WERE FINALLY POSTS IN HERE and yeah.

@Pokemon plot/5th gen: It's been four years since DP's initial release, right? Or are they expanding the release period for gens now? o3o

@RS: I didn't like Ruby initially, but after it turns out that he totally still has a crush on Sapphire and is a loveable loser for even trying to deny it I eventually learned not to hate/get annoyed by him so much. It mostly was also him becoming the sacrifice/taking both orbs so Sapphire wouldn't die/get hurt/LJDHFALKSDFA BAWW. ;-; really struck a cord with me. Now he has a folder in my Pokemon downloads.
And yes, if anyone ever questioned the laws of the Pokemon universe regarding children.....

@hoenn: D8 *spent 800+ hrs in Ruby, 500+ in emerald, replaying now to see if Wallace is as big of a jerk as she remembers, since she recently learned that Eusine was not, but the anime and manga over exaggerated that slight self-confidence into full-scale egotism*
I want to see moar Orre. ;>_> I can't find enough fans of it. D;

@Bulba's looks: I'm reminded of some scene/emo. ;>> But I think it looks cute. :3

@new names: They only needed to change Lance/Proton's name. ;>> and everytime I see Lyra from this point on I will be thinking of HDM.

@Arceus: O3O Either Arceus is fine?! COOL! 8D

@all of tippy's strikethroughs: OH LAWL. Particularly the "heart of the cards", even though Pokemon's anime/story came before ygo's, right?  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dragon Queen Tiamat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:30 am
... I want a Pikachu coloured Pichu...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:58 am
in pearl do I need a national dex to recieve the pikachu colored pichu?  

Mr Popo in your mouth

darkgloomie

10,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:18 am
just put it in your mouth
in pearl do I need a national dex to recieve the pikachu colored pichu?
i don't think so, it would be silly if it was like that.

though, honestly, I didn't find it that hard to get the national Pokedex- I have to admit that I've becomen quite the hoarder when it comes to "Gotta catch/pick/kill 'em all" games. I won't go away until I get what I want.

Gible being the only exception. And Feebas, which I caught once, then unfortunatly lost the save file -.-  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:35 am
@ Just: No, you don't.

@ Melody: I know, how can they have Lyra without Will?! eek

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:20 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
@ Just: No, you don't.

@ Melody: I know, how can they have Lyra without Will?! eek

OMFG.
YES.
ETHAN SHOULD'VE BEEN NAMED WILL.

...well no they already have will and he's in the e4. SO WAIT DOES THIS MEAN WE WIN?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:01 pm
Fiery Tiamat

I have the Japanese PCP (and movie Arceus) if you need one, and don't mind clones. And if I can remember how to activate the cloning code.  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

TM97 Promise

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:24 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Fiery Tiamat

I have the Japanese PCP (and movie Arceus) if you need one, and don't mind clones. And if I can remember how to activate the cloning code.

I would completely take up on this offer... If I had some Wi-Fi around here. XD I'll have to work on that, though...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:33 pm
TM85 Dream Eater
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Fiery Tiamat

I would completely take up on this offer... If I had some Wi-Fi around here. XD I'll have to work on that, though...

Baha, I have pretty much an infinite supply of these guys, so whenever you can. Just shoot me a line~.  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

TM97 Promise

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:39 pm
Yup, that I will. 3nodding

...On a completely different note, I changed my username after 2 years of staring at the same thing. It was an eye sore to look at eventually, so...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:08 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
TM85 Dream Eater
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Fiery Tiamat

Baha, I have pretty much an infinite supply of these guys, so whenever you can. Just shoot me a line~.

I'd love to take you up on that offer, but I ALSO have the problem of no WiFi access. I'm trying to fix that problem though...  

Dragon Queen Tiamat

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:21 am
Haha, worry not about WiFi problems. I got all the time in the world.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:38 am
Mhm... I'll have to try get some WiFi coverage too, sometime. Me wanna special pokes too!

And you could get Pokemon with italian dex entries, if your versions support that feature( I remember my pearl can have foreign dex entries for certain Pokemon, dunno if it's the same elsewhere in the world)  

darkgloomie

10,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

DJ Trouble

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:18 pm
new usernames are fun >_>  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games