Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply General Chatter (spam)
Tell us about your day. -cuz we love to listen- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love getting 10g for these poll questions? -even though its not alot-
  <333333
  gold sucks.
View Results

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:46 am
Taaaak....I'm leaving in ten minutes.....please? *points to promise of picture*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:52 am
I gotta go soon too. Defeat awaits me.  

Reese_Roper

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:59 am
Yeah, I have to go as well. Thanks, Takkun. heart I owe you, um...*looks down at very badly damaged soul* a cookie! Yeah. A cookie.

Byeee loves! <33333333  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:08 pm
Cookies are fine. Or Brownies.

Have fun loverly.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:16 pm
Brownies I can do!

*heaps caramel-filled chocolatey slightly-uncooked brownies onto a plate* all for you.

"Fun" is relative...I'll try. >.<

*lurks around until parents decide to leave*

EDIT: Okay. I'm really leaving this time. Nyuu~

heart

Bye!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:33 pm
Pictures? Where?  

BlackHawkGS

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:34 pm
Think you are too late Hawk. But I just sent it to her through message.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:45 pm
Awwww...

So, what's up?

I just got myself a blind double date on Saturday. The other couple is going to help introduce me. They say she's a really nice girl and everything, and I think I remember seeing her a few times at school. I'm hyped! xd  

BlackHawkGS

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:07 pm
Omg! That is so awesome Hawk! Sure she will love you, I do and I have a boyfriend xd And you are a sexy-man according to Kirby and I, and I am sure many other girls around here. wink

You best let me know how it goes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:26 pm
Yay! We lost! Not as bad as we thought we would, but we lost! 4laugh

Uh, sure, Hawk can be sexy if he wants. I'm not the best judge of things like that, simply 'cause, well, I don't care. xd But good luck and have fun! heart  

Reese_Roper

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:49 am
Yeah, you are pretty sexy. <3 Pity I lost all the guild pictures. crying Nuuu.

I had fun. I just wish people wouldn't have dumped their trash in my thinking spot by the creek. stare and that all the other people (except for Blake, who was my kinda guy--silentish, and could ride a jetski) would have left me the hell alone. stressed

I had to go to sleep with my iPod in my ears, which is extremely uncomfortable--but everyone snored. X.x

BUT! I learned how to ride a jetski! YAY! I knocked my uncle off when I did a doughnut at 50 miles an hour... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:40 am
Kirby, you are a danger to yourself. -la sigh-  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:09 am
Nonsense. I am a dnger to everyone else! I never feel a thing. Although I am rather clumsy. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:35 pm
Hey, I just went on a jetski too! It was a three-seater and all three of us flew off twice when he pulled off some donuts xd It was amazing... but I still don't know how to drive one.

ZOMG, my somewhat-date-thing went well. I'm surprised, since my previous dates have bombed... but yeah. It's put me in a happy mood biggrin We got off to a good start and all, and her crazy mom sat down next to me and started questioning away eek Kinda caught me off guard, haha. But I definitely can see this going somewhere.

So yay.  

BlackHawkGS

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:39 pm
Yaaaaaaay! Hawks' got a girlfriend, Hawk's got a girlfriend!

Jet skis own! I drove it, and it was really easy to drive, and it was a very nice jetski too. A three-seater, but we usually went in twos, because our dads are kinda big. O.o

Dad can't drive. rofl  
General Chatter (spam)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games