Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unreal Gaming and Music Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for gaming, music, manga, and anime. 

Tags: Gaming, Music, Manga, Anime, Unreal 

Reply Unreal's Lobby
Favorite Movies Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which movie are you wanting to see more?
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terminator Salvation
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
G.I. Joe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Rob Zombie's H2
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Saw VI
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
None, they all suck
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

LYCANKNIGHT16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:50 am
Hey i thought this would turn out to be a good topic for people to vote on and discuss with each other.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:55 am
I like Fantasy, Horror, and Comedy movies and as my current favorite comedy it Larry the Cable Guy's Witless Protection, My Horror Favorite is the Resident Evil movies, and my Fantasy is Hellboy 1 and Hellboy 2  

LYCANKNIGHT16
Vice Captain

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:09 am
I like comedy, action, fantasy, and Suspense. Fav in comedy are classics like operation petticoat and Hold that ghost and new ones like Shriek, Kung Fu Panda. Action would be the Die Hard Series and Transformers. Fantasy would be Lord of the Rings. And Suspense would be the Bourne series.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:34 pm
Okay, You guys got some good ones.. But what about the old ones, like I love Jaws thats my fav. and lets see another good one The Old hills have eyes and all the John Caroenter;s, Like The Fog, Prince of Darkness, They live, Escape from L.A and N.y love old horror, and yes the new Transformer movie I really liked. Can't wait for the second one...
But hey Guys have u seen Shoot Em' up ? Great action movie very good would recommed if you haven't.
The Resident Evils were okay but need more punch and action....
I have to say I like Phantoms that was a movie by Dean koontz, would also recommed........ heart heart biggrin biggrin  

Sunflower Peeps
Crew

LYCANKNIGHT16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:11 pm
yeah i saw a few of those loved them you just can't the classics but everyone tries some come close but fall just short of doing it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:26 am
Even though I do like the old Halloween, Friday the 13th, lepricon, and Nightmare movies, I never really got into horror. Haven't been able to see Shot em Up yet, but I plan too. I also want to watch Never Back Down. But I just can't wait for this friday's Dark Knight release.  

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

MandaG
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:49 pm
I've got a ton of films that I really like. A few are Requien For A Dream for the cinematography, Fight Club because I still watch it and nothing something I didn't see before and V For Vendetta because of everything! Lol. Seriously I like the music in it and the anarchy/revolutionising and the whole utopian/dystopian elemtens.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:41 pm
I like horror, action , romantic action, fantasy .
Fav. movies are The RE movies , The Blade movies.  

kat_angel_1083

MandaG
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:33 pm
I like the Blade films to! What did you think of the series?

I also like all of Guillermo Del Toro's stuff that I've seen (Blade 2, Mimic, Hellboy, Pan...think that's it).  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:54 pm
i love them all i cant choose a fave but i know ironman rocks and so does the Starwars trilogy  

vincent_enigma13
Captain

kat_angel_1083

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:56 pm
MandaG
I like the Blade films to! What did you think of the series?

I also like all of Guillermo Del Toro's stuff that I've seen (Blade 2, Mimic, Hellboy, Pan...think that's it).

I have only seen a few of the Episodes so i really dont know  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:49 pm
I think that when they remade the Texas ChainSaw Massacre it was really good and anything from the Dark Castle pro. is good they remake movies from the 1950's and 1960's, they are the ones that did Ghost Ship, Thirteen Ghosts, House of Wax, and just recently The Reaping, also others, But they remade the classic that Vincent Price was in and I love him... They really did a good job.. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
They once again are going to try to do a remake of, Friday The Thirteen, Now if they make them right the remakes might be better than the old ones....  

Sunflower Peeps
Crew

Zombie Mark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:43 pm
Sunflower Peeps
I think that when they remade the Texas ChainSaw Massacre it was really good and anything from the Dark Castle pro. is good they remake movies from the 1950's and 1960's, they are the ones that did Ghost Ship, Thirteen Ghosts, House of Wax, and just recently The Reaping, also others, But they remade the classic that Vincent Price was in and I love him... They really did a good job.. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
They once again are going to try to do a remake of, Friday The Thirteen, Now if they make them right the remakes might be better than the old ones....

It's not just Friday the 13th that's being remade. There also a remake of child's Play and I also think I heard of a Nightmare on Elm Street remake coming into play.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:44 pm
biggrin Yeah, Child play and there doing another Hellraiser too.  

Sunflower Peeps
Crew

MandaG
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:01 pm
I've only seen one of the Child's Play films. They were big when i was too scared to watch horrors (I was ok for a while and now they freak me out again).

I really didn't like the House Of Wax re-make...I was in the cinema like "Shut up Paris!" And the bit I really hated was the whole 'up-the-stairs-not-put-the-door' cliche, mad worse by the fact said stairs were part of a house that was going to melt because there was a fire and it was made of wax! Gah.  
Unreal's Lobby

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff