Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official Disgaea Guild!

Back to Guilds

disgaea is one game that you will not forget and so if you wanna join in this guild I say DO IT NOW!!!! 

Reply ◄Castle of the Overlord►
new disgea game belive it or not Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ok what do think about this new disgaea game are you going to buy it??? and also......did you miss me ;D?
I WANT THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
hmmmm i want it but i dont have a psp T^T
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
hmnm of course i want this game X3 and i also missed you :D thank you for finding this :3
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
i think they made enough disgea games :/
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
nooope i dont miss you but heres a give *hand a pie and takes game* *PIE EXPLODES* X_X
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

xXOver lord darknessXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:33 pm
well i been gone for a long time seaching up this game and i think they may do it again intill they get to number 3

this new disgea game is called DISGAEA 2!!!!!!PORTTABLE!!!!!!!!
but thats not the nname its a different story line and every thing PEOPLE EVEN SAY ITS BETTER THEN DISGEA 3 on ps3
i have to say yes to that and the fact its disgaea WHO WOULDNT BUY IT TO GO ON THE ROAD!!!!!!!!!
i would i waiting for this game intill i die DX

but hell heres where i got the info form and i been gone from this guild cause of this game CAUSE ITS SO AWSOME biggrin

http://playstation.joystiq.com/2009/02/27/disgaea-2-dark-hero-days-psp-trailer/

i have to say they did a good job AGAIN!!!!!!!! like they always do :/
i think infact they must have to make a disgaea 3 on the psp i mean like theres disgaea DS which is the first disgea and they made that one cause people complain about the psp disgaea being to hard....i think thats bull D:  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:04 am
User Image
Looks like I can stop playing the PS2 version now, Hopefully they'll port Disgaea 3 as well, because there's no way I'm getting a PS3
User Image  

Laharl Ragnarok
Crew

xXOver lord darknessXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:41 pm
you know what your right and i was going to get the ps3 but i got xbox 360 instead maybe when time is ahead or some thing :/
hmmmmm but if they do think about it if disgaea 2 was made old version and then psp version then the old disgaea 3 (cant say its old yet!!!) is going to come out on psp but better o_o and plus ITS ON THE FREAK ROAD its not like i would take my ps3 with me on the road ;-; (if i had one .....)well if i did im sure ill get jacked by a disgaea fan or on so whatever DX  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:41 pm
oh jesus. *grabs the game and finds that it's still in japanese* noooooo

i've only played one disgaea game and it's the ds one. *hasn't completed yet but oh wells* and since i have a brand spankin new psp i can play the second on it without having to look for the old ones. sooner or later anyways  

XFallen Angel FlonneX
Crew

Laharl Ragnarok
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:57 am
User Image
Does anyone have Disgaea 3? and if so can they provide insight as to whether or not it requires a lot more engine power than the second? because if the PSP can handle the second game, well maybe it can handle the third... I miss my PSP so much crying
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:42 am
xXfalling in darknessXx
well i been gone for a long time seaching up this game and i think they may do it again intill they get to number 3

this new disgea game is called DISGAEA 2!!!!!!PORTTABLE!!!!!!!!
but thats not the nname its a different story line and every thing PEOPLE EVEN SAY ITS BETTER THEN DISGEA 3 on ps3
i have to say yes to that and the fact its disgaea WHO WOULDNT BUY IT TO GO ON THE ROAD!!!!!!!!!
i would i waiting for this game intill i die DX

but hell heres where i got the info form and i been gone from this guild cause of this game CAUSE ITS SO AWSOME biggrin

http://playstation.joystiq.com/2009/02/27/disgaea-2-dark-hero-days-psp-trailer/

i have to say they did a good job AGAIN!!!!!!!! like they always do :/
i think infact they must have to make a disgaea 3 on the psp i mean like theres disgaea DS which is the first disgea and they made that one cause people complain about the psp disgaea being to hard....i think thats bull D:

From the trailor I saw it looks mostly like the same story to me, I saw some new moves that looked awesome though.  

Overlord-Laharl-2500 MD
Crew

xXOver lord darknessXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:26 pm
I know right but its with the DARK HERO AXEL!!!!!!!!!
i never saw the story of him and i wanna BUT we never got to play him in disagea 2 T^T  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:18 pm
what i also wanna know WHO MISSED ME XD lol  

xXOver lord darknessXx
Crew

xXOver lord darknessXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:23 pm
XFallen Angel FlonneX
oh jesus. *grabs the game and finds that it's still in japanese* noooooo

i've only played one disgaea game and it's the ds one. *hasn't completed yet but oh wells* and since i have a brand spankin new psp i can play the second on it without having to look for the old ones. sooner or later anyways

that.....that XD uhhhh *feels dumb* i brought the old ones x_x and now im getting the new ones XD i also got the new prinny game X3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:51 pm
I think i will get it when it comes out even though i already played it on the PS2...Its kinda the same way with the first disgaea game (I got both PS2 and PSP version)...even if there is not any change in the story, I would get it to support the disgaea name and makers of it.

XFallen Angel FlonneX

that.....that XD uhhhh *feels dumb* i brought the old ones x_x and now im getting the new ones XD i also got the new prinny game X3

Dood...freakin love the story...Ummm meat used for a desert hmmm doesn't sound to good  

Demon Lord Alec

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXOver lord darknessXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:01 pm
Demon Lord Alec
I think i will get it when it comes out even though i already played it on the PS2...Its kinda the same way with the first disgaea game (I got both PS2 and PSP version)...even if there is not any change in the story, I would get it to support the disgaea name and makers of it.

XFallen Angel FlonneX

Dood...freakin love the story...Ummm meat used for a desert hmmm doesn't sound to good

ummmm are you on the right forum XD????  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:04 pm
hmmm cholate instead of meat sound awsome ~w~  

xXOver lord darknessXx
Crew

Adorabubble Heiress

Fluffy Lover

7,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:12 pm
the game looks awsome i am going to import it biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:52 am
I AM GOING TO GET THE NEW GAME! I have all the Disgaea games(except DS) SO I NEEEEDZ THE NEW ONE WHEN IT COMES OUT! *almost dies from excitement)  

No1 Delinquent Raspberyl
Crew

Zisakuzien

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:28 pm
I hope they do this to Makai Kingdom and Phantom Brave. I don't know if I want to sit around my house and play these games. But, I would love to sit around everywhere else to play these games.  
◄Castle of the Overlord►

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff