Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Bleach: Worlds Divide
PLEASE COME HERE A.S.A.P Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should be do about the people posting less then two sentences?
Give them one warning
80%
 80%  [ 16 ]
Remove them from their rank
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Nothing at all
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:09 am
Alright. We have a few complications I would like to address.
Namely the Espada Role-players. We need to have more literate Rpers taking on those roles. I suggest that we start weeding out the people who do not make an effort to post at least one full paragraph.

It is hard to Rp with people who are unable to keep up with the Rpers who are able to post two to three Paragraphs easily. Perhaps I need to start a ‘ 1 paragraph rule 1 per post’ thing. D;

I kind of don’t want to, but it helps an Rp guild move much better.

For all crew members, if you have any ideas for the improvement of peoples Rp please post here. I need everyone to give thought into this. crying

Plus it is because, with out my knowledge a lot of people who are incapable of proper Rp were accepted into the guild. (They did not post an Rp sample) I would love it if we could work a little harder and help out the people who post barely even two sentences! Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:01 pm
Okay well about the posting crappy with high ranks thing, well we could have a topic or something where you could post an RP sample {1/2+ well written paragraphs} and depending on how good it is will determine their rank. surprised
That or we can just give them a warning and if they don't improve in a certain amount of time we strip them of their rank.  

everily

Eloquent Raider

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:59 pm
I posted earlier in this and then I read the announcement again and then realized that you were asking the crew members for things to say in this but you sent a notice to everyone im assuming. Should I post my thoughts on this matter in this section even though Im not a crew member or just keep my mouth shut?  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:38 pm
To defend some of the better RPers who have been only posting one sentence, there hasn't been much going on so it's like a gaint writers block infront of us currently. I think we should have the Espada pm all of the VC and Captain their samples and then we discuss whose getting cut?  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Substitute Hero

Tipsy Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:18 pm
I would be glad to restructure things in the Espada, since I joined too late to be a part of the big mission, and I've only had the room there to post one topic. If it comes to filling the currently inactive roles, I will happily offer up the posts I've made as an example of my ability, and if not, I'm still all for getting this guild's Espada population moving again.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:49 pm
I think that a one paragraph per post rule would be effective in cases. Also, to Kenpachi Karasu: I don't want just crew, I would like the general members ideas and input. AS LONG AS IT'S MATURE.  

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:34 pm
Well in the general area I believe that most of the members like myself have grown used to being in guilds that are less than as good as this one and that are also less descriptive. I'll admit I am one of the people that haven't followed this rule. But I'm going to start trying and I apologize for the hassle.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:58 pm
I say that we should give them one warning. It maybe due to the fact that nothing has been happening at all. I haven't even really had the chance to RP since I joined the guild, and I would really love to start soon. So maybe if we had stuff happening, people would tend to write more?  

Princess Snowbelle

650 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:11 pm
Can you take a look at my last two posts in the human world and tell me whether or not that's long enough for a post or whether or not I need more? Please and thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:48 pm
Alrighty very good so far, and yes i will make it a rule from here on to at least post a paragraph. And very good point Ms jaggerjack. :3 The determination of the rank bit is a very good idea. I already had that set up as a captain and Lieutenant thing, but perhaps we need that for any rank at all. As well, I only want to have very good Rpers take on the Vizard roles, since there will only be few, So strong Rp people will have to take on those positions.  

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:52 pm
I rp a lot in the guilds I'm in but I haven't been able to do so for obvious reasons >.< Im sorry I haven't been able to post too much >.<  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:56 pm
So NOW we have Vizards! When my one Vizard character is already a Captain D:  

everily

Eloquent Raider

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:24 pm
I have a Vizard character. o.o Anyhow, we should plot up ideas for the upcoming events.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:28 pm
Im a fraccion and I don't even know who my master is. >.<.  

Ghostly Phoenix

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces