77%
 77%  [ 27 ]
Yep. :3
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 35

Demon-Kyle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:51 am
Any Stories You'd like to share with people about how you started liking A7X?
I'll Share mine.

I was watching Tv when I come across MTV, there I see the "Bat Counrty" video (This was about 1 year ago) . I was amazed immeaditly (sp) I went to Limewire and downloaded whole bunch of songs by A7X, and then I came from interest to Fan. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:04 am
Nothing special. They played their song on the radio and I liked it and got their CD.

Ninja Sharpie

Epyona

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:33 pm
Bat Country.. a year ago..?
o.0
They made the video a few months ago.
And the new album came out less than a year ago.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:30 pm
uh, my friend lia talked about them. and shes awsome, so i figured i should listen to them. and i fell in love. heart  

lekgoloslayer13

lekgoloslayer13

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:33 pm
course i got the biggest crush on her, ever, and shes so far out of my league shes playing a whole different game.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:11 pm
ummm i saw the warmness on the soul video and i liked em since. that was when it first came out. so i dont know how long ago that was.  

Drago

acid-dreams

6,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:06 am
my friend was always talking about them,like constantly,so then i decided to check them out since she wouldnt shut up about how good they were and ive liked them ever since ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:02 am
Bought COE, played Beast and......, and that was it. I was hooked from the very first intro part, before I even heard Shadows.  

Nurses Aids

Zacky Gates

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:19 pm
I was hangin out with my cousin and they had Wakin the Fallen. I heard Unholy Confessions and instantly loved them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:20 am
i started to like them because my brother is in a band and he got me into it and now i ply their stuff and lv their songs!! a7x Rock!!  

ZackyVengeanceJR

Demon-Kyle

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:26 pm
piinyouri
Bought COE, played Beast and......, and that was it. I was hooked from the very first intro part, before I even heard Shadows.

xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:20 pm
They were on my brother's Madden football game and i was walking through the living room and heard em playing and had to find out who they were.. then i was looking at an "advent children" video clip and the song to it was "I wont see you tonight pt 1" and then a few hrs later I seen Bat country on MTV. My friend had been talking about them too, she's sending me WTF & COE soon smile  

WatchTheSunDie

Naughty Lover

24,575 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Epyona

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:23 pm
I heard them like three or four years ago when I was like Ten or Eleven, and they were amazing. Then my friend let me listen to Waking the Fallen, and I was hooked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:03 pm
Like a year and a half ago I first heard Lips of Deceit from someone who sent it to me over msn. I got hooked ever since and will always be an A7X fan...I even got A7X carved on the inside of my classring...lol...i guess that's funny? sweatdrop  

Happy Little Ray of Ninja

Justin1552

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:11 pm
I started to like them afer hearing "Bat Country". kinda liked it. then at my friend"s house, we played "beast and the harlot" on demand. i didn't like it at first, then i heard it all over MTV and got hooked. it was the same with green day, HIM, and A.F.I. sweatdrop  
The Avenged Sevenfold Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff