44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

valcan of the flame

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:14 pm
hay eveone how are you this is the bord where you cn share all your Problems to other people like you  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:56 am
so i am pretty sure i am gay and it has been kinda hard dealing with all that because it kinda just sprang on me all of a sudden but the people i have been talking to on gaia have been mostly telling me that i am too young to know for sure and i was wondering if anyone has been in a similer fix  

Halloween_Orphan

raindownsweetlight
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:56 am
Well, just because you feel a certain way doesn't mean you are gay, just like it doesn't mean you aren't. Our job here isn't really to classify you as gay, straight, bi, or whatever.

It is to offer a supportive environment where you are accepted for who you are as an individual, and to allow you to come to a conclusion on your own about your sexual orientation.

But there are a lot of nice people in this group, and you should feel free to ask questions, make friends and to just be yourself. In time, things will work out and we will be here when you need us. Always.

But it might help if you try and explain the "how" you are feeling and why you feel it sort of "sprang" on you. I know that you are probably feeling a lot of different things right now, and we may be able to help you out with your questions if we can relate.

You'll find we don't judge here...

*idly taps sun staff in hand while gazing around at the others*

... it's not allowed.

This is a safe place, a haven, a sanctuary.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:49 pm
i mean most of my friends are talking about girls this and that and i dont get it and i have messed around with a couple of my really close friends and i really liked it

i dont think of girls the way people say i am supposed to and all i think about are guys and i am just worried that my family might disown me or something but people have been saying i shouldnt worry about that or i shouldnt tell them until i know for sure which is i guess why i am here  

Halloween_Orphan

valcan of the flame

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:04 pm
Halloween_Orphan
i mean most of my friends are talking about girls this and that and i dont get it and i have messed around with a couple of my really close friends and i really liked it

i dont think of girls the way people say i am supposed to and all i think about are guys and i am just worried that my family might disown me or something but people have been saying i shouldnt worry about that or i shouldnt tell them until i know for sure which is i guess why i am here
in my opinion your not sposta think any way but what you think so what do you think is right
no matter what your told to do. so what do you think is the real question  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:18 pm
is the real question would i rather have a gf or a bf?

i know i dont like girls but does that mean i only like guys because i dont have any other options but i guess that is dumb to because i know i like my friends and they are guys

can i change my anser to life sucks?  

Halloween_Orphan

valcan of the flame

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:24 pm
Halloween_Orphan
is the real question would i rather have a gf or a bf?

i know i dont like girls but does that mean i only like guys because i dont have any other options but i guess that is dumb to because i know i like my friends and they are guys

can i change my anser to life sucks?

i would look at it this way it isent a what gender you like its who you like right?  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:31 pm
but if i like a guy then doesnt that mean i like guys and am gay?  

Halloween_Orphan

valcan of the flame

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:36 pm
Halloween_Orphan
but if i like a guy then doesnt that mean i like guys and am gay?

hummmmm not always  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:42 pm
why not?

do i need to mess around with girls before i figure out if i do or dont like them or something?  

Halloween_Orphan

valcan of the flame

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:48 pm
Halloween_Orphan
why not?

do i need to mess around with girls before i figure out if i do or dont like them or something?
hummmmm probluy not maybe you need thangs to play out a bit more  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:52 pm
then its settled and i will not rest until i have played out this entire thing no matter how long it takes or how often i have to play it out over and over and over again until i cant play it out any more and im sure my friends wont mind but they might wonder but i will tell them it is for the good of mankind or something

maybe this could be fun afterall

btw are you going for all time most posts on this guild to?  

Halloween_Orphan

valcan of the flame

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:57 pm
Halloween_Orphan
then its settled and i will not rest until i have played out this entire thing no matter how long it takes or how often i have to play it out over and over and over again until i cant play it out any more and im sure my friends wont mind but they might wonder but i will tell them it is for the good of mankind or something

maybe this could be fun afterall

btw are you going for all time most posts on this guild to?
lol no  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:54 pm
"we did it brian!" falls off piano bench  

Halloween_Orphan

raindownsweetlight
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:06 pm
Excellent Family Guy reference.  
Life Problems

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff