60%
 60%  [ 12 ]
Cat
40%
 40%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 20

x_kittyfan_x

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:38 pm
Well, I was wondering how many of you in the guild have pets. Its alright even if you don't have any. If you don't have a pet what kind would you like to have?
I have a beautiful Bichon Frise (a french type of dog) named Lady. She is as sweet as can be only she wants to play all the time. Lady like to try to get on people's laps but because she is a big Bichon, she is to heavy to sit there. I would like to have a cat because my friend has a few and they are cute. ^^ The only reason why I can't have one is because my mom is allergic. I'm so upset.... I want one.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:09 pm
Aww , i love cats and dogs. unfortunatly i don't own any but i guess i have too many smaller pets xd .  

the naked pixie

x_kittyfan_x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:47 pm
skybluestar
Aww , i love cats and dogs. unfortunatly i don't own any but i guess i have too many smaller pets xd .

well you do have some rats, so a cat might try to attack. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:43 pm
I love animals. I have three dogs at home, some cats, sheep, and a llama.  

sheepfan32

x_kittyfan_x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:53 pm
sheepfan32

how fun is it having a llama?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:09 pm
x_kittyfan_x
sheepfan32

how fun is it having a llama?

LLAMA!!!
Sorry.... I find llamas amusing, in some odd way...

I only have a dog at the moment, though I do love cats too...  

Plushie Radio

Dapper Dabbler

8,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

McDreamy_Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:10 pm
Well i have a dog and a cat but i love my dog more! Dont get me wrong i love my cat but my dog is sweeter. My cat HATES me but i still like her well my dog is a sweet puppy and later ill post a pix of him on here!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:01 pm
I like cats. i have an adorable maine coon or norwegian forest cat or siberian forest cat or something. he is so sweet and cute. he was a runt so hes pretty tiny too. i love him so much! KITTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart 3nodding biggrin 4laugh rofl dramallama  

rosiebun

snubsnub

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:00 pm
I used to be a dog person, but not so much anymore ^^ I think I'm more a cat person now.. Oh goodness.. the though scares me D= I don't want to be the crazy cat lady x_X  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:30 am
i just heart cats so much! incredibly precious!!!  

rosiebun

rosiebun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:36 am
i used to have a fish too and my cat spent a lot of time looking at him although he never tried to get him. they were brothers  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:58 am
i have got a cute little cat at home she always sleeps by the heater she jumps on my bed at night and sleeps like a queen on my bed she takes up most of the bed so i'm nearly falling off the bed she jumps on my desk and leaves her black and silver hair there its sweet how she waits for me in the window to come home from school its cute when she wants to play she rolls on her tummy anyone with a cat would know the joy that having a cat would bring i share a bond with her because she has been a family pet for over 3 years she is like part of the family we got her when she was just 8 weeks old she was so tiny when she was a kitten sometimes when i go out for the whole day and when i come her she has tears in her eyes how sad crying  

Goochie91

2,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Yoshiplayer139
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:18 pm
I love all animals and i hve a cat. ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:52 pm
I have a beautiful Terrihuahua (Chihuahua/Terrier Mix) named Princess, people are always commenting on how cute she is because she is white with large brown spots...one of the spots is on the right side of her face, nose, and ear; then she has another one that covers her left eye and ear so that the 2 spots make a white line between her eyes. Her tail is very bushy and also has brown on the stub part. The last 2 spots are one on each flank.

She is my true constant companion because I am disabled and feel nervous and anxious in many different situations, so she makes me feel better. She also helps me feel less pain by helping me relax...pain is my #1 problem, so she is a big help to me.

I've had her since she was 2 months old, now she is 1 year and 8 months old. The name "Princess" really suits her because she acts like one - she will not put her bum all the way down to the floor when she sits unless she's on a warm surface like carpet or blankets; and when she lays down on the cold tile floor she lays on her side so her belly doesn't touch the cold floor. My beautiful Princess could be considered my "soul mate" because she knows, understands me, and makes me happy without asking for anything more than to be loved in return...and I'm very happy to comply!  

butterfly star mist

XxDreamyGirlxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:32 am
i luv all animals and i own
a cat (tigger a tabby)
3 dogs (jet jess collies and ditto a dalmation)
a rabbit (emily)
and a fish (squeke)
i used to have
another dog millie,
a rabbit charlie,
fish bubble and squeke,
a cat sox and two budgeys chico and barney
but they died apart from the cat who got lost crying cry  
♥ Cats and Dogs ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff