Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:45 am
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:01 pm
"Seashells I need to find some" Xion said as she picked up a few. Maybe later I'll get some sea-salt ice cream.  

ZexionXion

ZexionXion

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:03 pm
I wonder if he remembers....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:13 pm
As Xion appeared on the beach she summoned a giant heartless
and Nobody.

User Image

User Image

Now attack anything that gets in your way.  

ZexionXion

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:15 pm
A berrier appears infront of the heartless and the nobody, so that at the inside of the berrier, they could not see them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:18 pm
"Hmph pathetic" Xion said as she destroyed the barrier.  

ZexionXion

ZexionXion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:23 pm
"Xion that's a good girl remember don't listen to him" Vantis said as he appeared beside her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:28 pm
Xion then makes them attack everyone and thing that got in their way. Suddenly they both vanish with saying a word.  

ZexionXion

Fighter Aqua

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:33 pm
User Image

. • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • • × º ° ” ˜ ` ” ° º

Α Ϙ Ȕ А
. • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • • × º ° ” ˜ ` ” ° º

Aqua sensed something was wrong. She just assumed it was woman's intuition, but she wasn't sure. The feeling got worse and worse and eventually Aqua just couldn't take it anymore. She was going to have to climb down from the treehouse and get to the beach. Aqua closed her eyes and began her journey down the ladder. Tears streamed down her face the whole time, but she was at the bottom within 10 minutes. Feeling accomplished, she smiled at the ladder. "Your not so scary...." she mumbeled to it. Then she remembered, Right, the beach.... She dashed off to the largest part of the beach and boy, was intuition a bad way to phrase what she was feeling. There, she saw 2 huge monsters. One a heartless, another a nobody. But next to them, she saw the raven haired girl. Aqua tilted her head slightly to the side in confusement. She thought the girl was good? Perhaps not.... she thought as she summoned Rain Storm. Here goes nothing... she thought as she stealthy dashed towards the heartless. Unseen, she delievered a major blow to it's foot. As the heartless yelled in pain, it scraped at her, and Aqua almost compleatly dodged it but it managed to scrape her arm. Aqua looked at it and dismissed the pain compleatly. She had other things to worry about. Aqua used the heartless's foot as a boost and jumped towards it's face. After managing 7 swipes to the face, the heartless fell, defeated. Aqua knew she wouldn't be able to take the nobody down quite as easily. She gave herself a potion and took her battle stance, waiting for the beast to make it's first move.

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:15 pm
"Whoaaaa!!!!"Dante yelled, then landed flat on his face in the sand."Pfffffffft...pffft...grrr...."Dante grumbled, spitting sand out of his mouth."Now where am I?!?!"Dante said, starting to get irratated. He got up and brushed himself off."Eh, at least its got a nice view."Dante said, shrugging.

He started to walk down the beach, looking at the sights."Hmmmm...I'm either in Miami or Heaven, and if im in Heaven, then im gonna wanna start running and or hiding."Dante said laughing to himself. He then sees another dark creature by a tree, training with its sword. Dante's Keyblades appeared in his hands, and he dashed at it. It blocked his attack, and repelling Dante backwards."What the hell was that for?!?!?!"The creature asked, angered."Cuz your one of those shadow creatures and I dont like you....so....yeah that about sums it up."Dante said, scraching his head with Burning Soul.

"We are called Heartless, and you have no reason to attack me, because i am no threat to you, by the way, names Andu."Andu said."Okay, Andu, my names Dante, and i didn't know you guys could talk."Dante said seeing that Andu aint a threat."WE can't, but I can, its a conundrum to me too, have no theory or educated guess, nothing to go on, just that one day, BOOM from mindless Neo Shadow to me."Andu said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Ah, I see."Dante said, understanding little, but got the gist of it."Dante, was it? I see that we both are in a position of distress, I think we could do good as a team."Andu said."HELL NO!!!!"Dante yelled, the idea of one of these thing following him around would probably make people take him as a bad guy. Well BADDER guy, anyway.

"Well, before I was being polite, now I say you don't have a choice."Andu said."Oh-ho-really?And whats stopping me from running these blades thru you?Dante said with a dangerous smile."Oh nothing really.....just that I am your only guide around here, without me you'd be totally lost, and good luck finding anyone who whould help a jackass like you."Andu said, with a smart alic tone."Hunh........I guess your right, but I still don't like you."Dante said, ticked because the midget had a point.

"Fine,fine. C'mon then, first things first, let's find a place to eat!"Dante said, walking off towards east."Um...sure but your going the wrong wa-ugh, this guy is gonna be a handful."Andu said, shaking his head, running to catch up to Dante.

User Image
User Image

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:23 pm
As Dante and Andu where walking down the beach, Dante spotted a huge white ghost looking thing in the distance."Now what the hell is that thing?!?!?!"Dante yelled, tired of seeing new creatures."Thats called a Nobody."Andu said, drawing his sword."Bull crap, its somebody and its freaking huge!!!"Dante yelled, Burning Soul and Freezing Heart appearing in his hands."Um.....here goes nothin'"Dante said, charging the huge beast. He jumped in the air, the beast swung at Dante, missing him. Dante ran up his arm and cross slashed the Nobody in the face. It faltered a bit, then swung at Dante again, getting him in mid-air and slaming him into the ground."Owwwww.....did someone get the lisecse of that truck???"Dante said, obivously not good at using these keyblades yet.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:05 pm
Erena heard there was a beach and want to see one since she has never seen one before.  

goddessofmoon-swaya

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:09 pm
"Dante, get up and stop acting foolish, its time to get serious!!"Andu said, slashing at the beasts feet."Serious??Okay....its time to get.......SERIOUS!!!!"Dante yelled, voice altering into a deep demonic tone, actitaving his Devil Trigger V1. He disappered, then reappered behind the beast's head."RAAGGGHHHAAA!!!!Dante yelled in a sadistic, demonic voice, slashing the beast with a crossed slash. The beast fell in half and dissappered."BOO YAH!!!"Dante yelled, turning back into regular Dante. Andu stood there with he mouth open."How....the....what..in...the...?"Andu was lost for words."Oh, forgot to tell ya, Im the son of the Devil."Dante said, smiling.Andu's mouth smaked the ground and he fell over."C'mon now, I see a little village over there, Im starved."Dante said running on ahead."Yeah...okay...hold up coming..."Andu got up and ran after Dante. As Dante walked away, his keyblades glowed bright white and transformed into Zephirum and Two Across."Wow.....KICKASS!"Dante yelled, looking at his new cool looking keyblades.
User Image
ZephirumUser ImageTwo AcrossUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:19 pm
Erena held a voice and walked over to were it was coming from. she see the monster it looked like the one before. she continues to walk. it seems like she is being drawn to it.  

goddessofmoon-swaya

darkstarjaz

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:47 pm
Dark arrived at the beach "So this is the destiny island beach."  
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items