Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:22 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:02 pm
Nekiko~: ~*standing staring at the water tholding Danny's hand softly whispering*~ Danny...I like it here..

Danny~: ~*looks up at Nekiko*~ I do too..it's very beaultiful

~*They start walking up and down the bridge*~

123loveable123

123loveable123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:25 pm
Danny~: Shouldn't we find somewhere to spend the night? I'm sure we can't stay on this bridge...
Nekiko~: mmm...~*very softly*~ maybe later....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:01 pm
Nekiko~: ~*yawns sitting down*~
Danny~: ~*changes human picking up Nekiko*~....~*sighs~ sleep little one.... lets go somewhere to rest.....

~*THEY LEAVE BRIDGE AREA!*~  

123loveable123

goddessofmoon-swaya

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:46 am
serena walks down London bridge. she starts to sing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zwISPYrroA  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:22 pm
User ImageBankotsu

"My only ambition is simply to kill as many people as humanly possible."

Walking in the opposite direction as Serena, Bankotsu held Banryu on his shoulder as he was thinking about what to do next. "Say, Banryu, did you think of something yet ?" He said as he heard singing. He looked around and saw that it was nearly night and thought about singing and the night in an unusual place. "Uh, Banryu ?" He said as he watched as a fog pulled over the bride and nearly blinding Bankotsu. "This is creepy." He said as he leaned forwards to look for the singing that he was hearing. "Nothing that we can't take, right, Banryu ?" He said as he smiled at the great Halbery Banryu. He then continued walking down the bridge, hearing the he was getting closer and closer to the mysterious singing. "Hello out there!" He shouted, waiting for a reply. He thought it to be a ghost as he placed his hand over his chin and his index finger stuck out as he lowered his head to think. "If this is a ghost..." He paused as he turned to his Banryu. "Then... This bridge is haunted ?" He thought once more and smiled as he continued walking, looking for the source of the singing. "Thats impossible." He said with a light laugh.

[Banryu: 1978]

Demon1013

goddessofmoon-swaya

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image
Serena the voice. "that sword you carry is to kill right. then are you he to kill me." then a of light came.
User Image
a sword appeared in her hands. "tell want you want."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:54 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Hearing a voice in the air, Bankotsu turned his head towards his Halberd Banryu and then back at the area that seemed to be clearing up. He then saw the girl that seemed somewhat demonic and saw that her weapon was somewhat different from anything that he had seen before. He looked all over the place with a childish look on his face then pointed to himself and said, "Who, me ?" He didn't know what she was talking about as he had his Halberd Banryu sheath with a purple silk. He shook his head lightly and closed his eyes as he had Banryu leaned against his shoulder still. "I saw, why don't you be a good little girl and walk away like nothing happened." He said as he began to walked down the bridge once again, no intention to kill women unless he was paid to do so.

[Banryu: 1978]

Demon1013

goddessofmoon-swaya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:06 am
"what if i don't want to leave." serena said as she stood there holding her key blade.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:04 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Listening to the girl talk about not wanted to walk away, Bankotsu released a sigh and continued walking to pass her as he continued to hold his Banryu on his shoulder. "Well, I don't have any intention on slaying a little girl like you, so I guess i'll just walked by you." He said as he clintched his Banryu tightly, finally able to walk past her. He knew that this girl seemed like fighting and Bankotsu wouldn't fight her unless she was the one the was going to insist on fighting. He was only 4'10", but he walked as if he was standing tall and didn't care what others thought.

Demon1013

goddessofmoon-swaya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:57 pm
serena got pissed because he kept calling her little. "damn jerk. who said you could ignore me." her sword turns to wings and she flow to get him. then her sword turn back to normal as she attacked him. "you piss me off." serena said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:10 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Hearing flapping noises from the direction that the girl was before, Bankotsu turned to see that the girl was heading towards him without a weapon then was surprised to see that she had summoned her weapon and lost her wings. He instinctantly took Banryu off his shoulder and holding it with his right hand, he blocked the girl's attack. "I don't know what your deal is, but if its a fight you want, then you should have just asked!" He used his brute strength to push the girl's blade off of his Halberd and sent her flying backwards, no harm to her body.
"You ruined Banryu's Silk Sheath." He said as he pulled off the purple silk sheath from his Halberd and held it in his right hand, seeing that his Halberd was not at all scratched. He patted his Halberd and smiled lightly at it then turned his attention towards the girl and pointed his halberd at her with one hand.
"Don't die so quickly on me!" He said as he then rushed towards her quickly and swung his halberd vertically downward towards her head. He knew that if she blocked it she would no less be forced to the ground by his strength and the weight of the halberd, but if she avoided it, he would have made a crater in the ground.

Demon1013

goddessofmoon-swaya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:49 pm
serena ran with her sword and attacked from the back. he blocked it with his sword. then serena got angry and stood still as she called for fog. "can you see me now. now that the fog is here." serena said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:01 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Watching as the the girl blocked his attack and knew that she wouldn't beable to stand in the position for long without being crushed. Bankotsu saw that the fog appeared again and he jumped back and looked around, unable to see through the fog. "You want to play dirty, do yeah ? I can play that game." He said as he looked around for her. He leaped into the air and spun his Halberd in his right hand and the clouds began to form throughout the area and the struck his blade downward at the bridge. 'Ryuraisen (Thunder Dragon Flash).' Thunder began to strike all over the place with great force, smashing everything all over the place.
A grin on Bankotsu face, he watched the Thunder smash up the bridge and all over the place, searching for the girl as the fog began to clear up from the pure force of the thunder smashing the bridge. "Come out, come out where ever you are." He said as his Halberd leaned against his shoulder. The thunder continued to smash the bridge to the point of destroying the bridge as the fog was more or less disappearing from the bridge, making it possible for Bankotsu to see now. "Theres no where to hide!" He shouted as the Thunder continued to smash the place up.

Demon1013

goddessofmoon-swaya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image
"who the hell do you think you are." serena got angry and a black light surrounding the area. time had stopped. serena walk to the man as she looked him in the eye. "tell me why do you smell like death." serena said. time remain stopped as she looked at him. serena had a bone to pick with him for calling her little.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
London

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff