Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image

Welcome to the Sweet Sleep Inn were you can find a nice warm bed for a night or more. You will find this Inn near the outskrits and it may look small on the outside but inside you will find plenty of room's and bed's. If you do wish to stay here there are three rules you must follow: 1. No Fighting, 2. No Swearing and 3. No magic inside the Inn. This rules where made to keep the guest safe and if you don't follow them you will be asked to leave.

I will be taking over the sweet sleep Inn. Rules will remain largely the same from the previous owner. I may change depending on the situation of what I would like to change this place into.
Cheers!
-Hot champion of justice  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image

Amity had just finished giving her mother he meds and water before going to the front to work on the books. the poor girl had not slept in days over her own illness and her mothers. rubbing her eyes she moved her hair over her shoulder and sipped her ginger tea. she would take a cat nap later but right now she had to work on the books.

Opening up the black book which was for thing need to get for the inn she went over what she need to get repairs. 'Lets see bed straps, the roof and one of the bath tubs' she thought sighing and writing in it the coast of each. It had been slowly right now and the meds where costing more over time for here and her mother. Looking up and out of of the front windows she wished for something good to happen to help her mother. "I lost father I can's lose her" she said softly as she sipped more tea.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:41 pm
User Image
Faolan Beathan

Once again Faolan in his half uncontentious state sensed things happening around him but he was at a lost to do or say anything.

Faolan woke with a start this time in a bed,he moved slighty which sent a wave of pain through his broken arm. "ahh....gonadh!"
he swear aloud, and groaned. he decided to just stay still and catch his breath.

After he had gathered enough energy he tried again to sit up. He after a few trys succeeded in sitting slightly up, and also almost passing out again. He noted his arm was set and bandaged and his many other wounds had salve and other healing things on them. he called out hoping to find someone near. "furan..., neach sam bith seo?(hail(hi), anyone here?) he called out his voice horse from the sea water that had gotten into him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:58 pm
Blade had been duly notified when the man was put into a room and his wounds seen to, now she was seated in a chair in a darkened corner with her cloak still hiding her from view. She'd already paid Yamille for the use of the room for the boy as well as any supplies that had been used in his care. Alright, she'd over-paid. But it was standard practice as far as her godmother was concerned.

When the man sat up in the bed, she'd watched him until he spoke, "English, please. Gaelic isn't spoken here. And don't worry, you're fine here. The room's paid up for over a week and a small amount of work up at the castle will see you with enough money to get fare on the next boat out of here if you need it," she said simply in her musical voice that was a throw-back to a previous generation, "Call me Blade. I found you on the beach and brought you to the village for care. The only place that had room was the inn, so follow Yamille's rules and you'll be fine," she added, though she wasn't sure why.

Was she getting sappy? Goddess, she hoped not!

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:31 am
User Image

Hearing movement up stairs Amity put the pen down and went to the kitchen. She grabbed another cup and fulled it with ginger and honey tea and then grabbed some corn bread before heading up stairs. She know she had a injured guest here but she did not know much about him or the woman who brought him. Only that she paid good money for the room. Getting to the top level of the inn she went to the room and lightly knocked on it. "Miss I brought up some Tea and corn bread for you and your friend" she said

((red the inn's owned by Amity not Yamille))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:06 pm
User Image
Faolan Beathan

Faolan jumped slightly father sending pain into his arm. He had not noticed the shadowed figure in the corner. He normal would have been better alert but his wounds fogged his mind.

"I am Faolan,..Where am I?,...is this vampire island?" he asked in good English though his Accent was notably Scots. He did speak english normal if he was out, but the knock on his head, and the pain had made him switch back to his native language; GĂ idhlig.

He turned slightly in the bed so he could see who he was talking to. He looked upon her, trying to see the face of the one he spoke to. "why hide in the darkness..?" he asked, and rubbed his head slightly with his left hand. he looked around his his pack, which had washed up with him though in more piece then himself. But he saw his sword leaned up against a chair. He turned alittle to fast for his own good when the knock came at the door and he again swear in GĂ idhlig, as pain short up his arm. 'stupid move, ...wheres Hou?' he thought and started slightly when he remembered his friend and companion the phoenix.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:15 pm
User Image

Blade stood up, pushing the hood of her cloak back to reveal her features to the man as she moved to open the door, giving a nod of respect to Amity before stepping out of her way.

She looked at the man with her green and gold eyes for a moment then nodded to him, "You are on Vampire Island, Faolan. When you are healed up a bit more, you can explore to your hearts content and even pay a visit to the castle," she told him before looking at Amity.

She gave her another nod of respect to the woman, "I know that he will gain the best of care here, Mistress Amity. So I will leave him with you. If you need anything, anything at all, you know you need only send to the castle," she said to her in a softened voice, offering her a small smile, "You can send for either myself, ShadowBlade, or Sebastet..."

Everyone on the island respected Amity and did what they could to help her in any way they could without looking too obvious about it. As for blade, most of the villagers were actually afraid of her, finding her to be even more dangerous than anyone they'd ever come across. Especially when she was mad.

She turned a harder gaze on Faolan, "As for why I like the darkness... You're on Vampire Island... Most of those who live here prefer the darkness, though not for all of the same reasons...," she told him simply before pulling her hood back up and slipping out the door to leave the man with Amity...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image

amity smiled at the both of them before she went and put the tray on the side-table near Faolan. "sir here is some tea and corn bread to help you get better" she said, "Later to night there will be a mushroom soup made for dinner." she smiled and moved back to the door before she stopped and smiled at Blade.

"I will take good care for him and make sure his health before he goes running off through the island" she said, "Thank you miss I will keep that in mind....O if I may ask is there a healer at the castle?" she wanted to see if there was some one to come see mother.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image
Faolan Beathan

"thank ye ma'am..." he said grimacing at the term sir. he did not like being called "sir". It reminded him to much of memories be would like to have forgot.

He would have glared and spoken back at the lady in the hood, but she left to fast. He did not mean offense, but the words he said came out wrong he guessed. he muttered a few choose swear words and other things at himself and such in GĂ idhlig under his breath. he soon returned out of his muttering at himself. "Who, if i may ask is in charge of this island. I not like to couse offence for being here with out permission. the Ship i was on.. the "Covenant " was caught in a storm...and I lost balance and was throw into the sea..i don't remember much...It was bound for Ala, I was returning to Alba..On a privet matter." he said. hoping he could get more information of if the ship survived the storm and if he could get back on it and continue his trip home. to find his baby brother he heard tell of.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image

Blade turned back at the woman's question them raised an eyebrow at what the man said. She answered Amity first, "Send for...," she paused as she looked at the man briefly, "Crisdean, I would think... At least he speaks Gaelic...," she told her simply then looked at the man with a small frown.

"The Covenant was bringing a single passenger here as well as cargo. The Harbor Master should have news of it. You can ask him when you are well enough to stand on your feet without leaning to one side as if drunk," she told him a bit heartlessly, but honestly.

Still, she was being alot nicer than she usually was.

She gave a small nod to Amity, "I will leave you with Mistress amity now. You need to heal and to rest. She will ensure that and she is trusted by all here. As for who owns this island... that would be Sebastet," she said softly, then she made good her getaway while she could, not taking a full breath until she was outside and out of range....

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:56 pm
]
User Image

"Thank you miss and I will take good care of him" amity said smiling brightly even though she looked so tired. She would write a letter to the castle and to this Crisdean later. she still had to finish the books and now that this one guest was up she need to tend to him.

"You best drink the tea will its still warm Sir" she said with a little bow, "It has some thing in it to help get you better and if you need anything please tell me."

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
Faolan Beathan

Faolan frowned back at Blade, never leaving eye contact. at leases he guessed he never did for he could not see her face under the hood.
Faolan ears listened more intently at the mention of someone speaking GĂ idhlig

He thought back to the ship; 'the covenant. It had two passengers and the rest cargo. he was one passenger he knew, and the other was some young lady bound for elsewhere...must speak to the harbor master; since vampire island was a lay over to drop off some cargo and gather supply's for the long trip to Alba' he thought to himself.

He flinched slightly at the closing o the door as it banged shut. he looked over to Amity "Is she always like that?" he asked a bit shyly. taking up the tea in his left(unbroken) hand and sipping it; it tasted a bit bitter but that he guessed was the added part.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image

"She means will sir and that was her nice side you just saw and that helped you" Amity said smiling, "Please try to understand things are different here on the island but people will help you out of there way." Going she want to tidy up the room a bit before going back to the door. "do you have anything you wish to ask for I should get back to work before starting supper for us" she said  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image That Crisdean thought one such as this could have ever been called 'innocent' was nearly laughable.

If he only knew who it was that he was carrying...

Would he be so kind if he knew exactly who she was? What she'd done in her past?

Probably not... She'd made many an enemy among the Celts when she'd lived there...

Then again, how would he know that he was carrying the woman once known as the Black Druidess? A woman once known for her cruelty and evil?

But at the moment, she was simply a woman in pain despite the healing he'd done, too exhausted to do more than give a small moan when he lifted her into his arm and continue on his way with her...

And as he carried her into the village, they drew a bit of a crowd, all wanting to know about the woman he was carrying. They wandered off one by one as Crisdean approached the Inn, knowing that he wasn't one to answer questions if he didn't want to.

The figure in his arms gave another small moan as Crisdean carried her into the inn and the heat met her chilled skin, a frown marring her delicate and pale beauty. Her long lashes fluttered against her pale cheeks for a moment before lifting to reveal eyes the color of Irish Emeralds, one of the most rare of gems.

Those eyes were unfocused for the moment as she tried to lift her head. But even that seemed to be too much for her and her eyes closed as she passed into unconsciousness again.

Still, right now, the only one who would recognize her at all was upstairs with his own injuries. And they'd only met in passing on the ship...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:45 pm
User Image
Faolan Beathan

Faolan shook his head no, "ney thnaks.." he said as he leaned back against his pillow. All he really wanted was rest...Just as he was laying his head back a Man in a dark cloakbursted into the room moving past Amity.and placed the figure he had been carrying onto the bed across the room from Faolan. "what is it and this place, all the dark cloaks..and hoods"he thought to himself then he saw the face of the lady. "Hay I know her, she was on the covenant." he said, The man looked over to faolan for a moment then returned his attention to Cynthia.

"You must be the young man Blade spoke about. Ill tend to ye in a moment. her wounds require a more instant tending then thine. Amity go get some boiling water if ye please." he said taking off the great cloak and tossing it onto the chair near by. Faolan watched as the man took many plants and herbs from the pouch at his sided, also a pummel and bowl. He began to grind different herbs and such as he spoke to himself in GĂ idhlig. He had already spoken a few spells of rest to keep her still. the plants he knew he was grinding and mixing would help with the pain. The rest was more difficult to tell he guessed he was in for a long night.

Faolan watched as Crisdean worked. taking the bowl of boiling water from Amity and mix pour into it the powdered mix of herbs and plants. he dipped a clean rag into it and began to clean the many wounds. "can ie help ye?" he asked wanting to be of some use. "ye do nea move ye leg is broke as well as ye arm. Ye stay put lest ye break more to your hurt then is worth yea." he said with great authority. Faolan flinched an started to wish he could sink into the bed.

Crisdean cleaned, and healed all of the minor wounds. all that remained was the sword cut on her sided. he soaked some strips of cloth in his water herb mix and placed it on the wound and wrapped it in bandage. "I have healed the minor wounds, and stopped the bleeding in this great cut. The mix I have placed on it will help with the healing of it. but much work is still needed on it. But no pain shall she be in i have gave her a drought that saw to that. ...let us see if she can tell us what happined." he said taking one of her hands and rubbed it with his hands to add a bit of warmth. "hear my words..come back to the land of the living and come back from the land of sleep to that which you have fallen into ...wake..wake.." he spoke to her using a bit of his power, and praying a bit to the goddess and consort that she would wake.

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff