Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Outrageously Ongoing Chatot ( OOC Chat ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 280 281 282 283 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:02 pm
This is the official OOC chat for members and mods alike to come together and talk! Get to know one another and start a conversation! If you're new to the guild, this is a good place to introduce yourself~

However, if you want to talk nonsense or make a new topic in this subform all for yourself and show your cooky random side go for it! Who knows? Other people might join in!

Is the OOC chat too slow paced for you? Join PER's Discord! It's absolutely free, just make your username the same as your gaia username.

Discord Link: Here  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:43 pm
SpectralEternity

Hey Specs, I have a few questions. First I just wanna say I haven't officially left PHLII yet just incase someone needs something or I have forgotten anything. Anyway, I remember you said that your mule was still there if I read that right, where ever it was, so I think it might be safe to exit. That being said I'm sure by now you be seen the ten year event they are holding now. I'm not interested in the rewards that much but the drawing they are having is making me wonder. How are we going to distribute our Legendary Pokemon? Also what if we did some kind of one to christen in the new guild, like a Ho-oh contest. After all Ho-oh is said to bring Eternal Happiness. We are Eternal Revolution and we hope to be happy under our new found guild. Just an idea, that one is no biggie, but I would like to know how we plan on distributing them. As well as a few other minor things that I am abit to tired to rememeber right now :/ sorry Specs xD I'll stop tagging you in posts all over the place now  

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:41 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=keepmovingforward

http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=keepmovingfurward

Have some free stuff.
Yeah, and there's a story behind these.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:51 pm
I had a couple of questions.
I was wondering if all the gangs were resurfacing because of some common goal, or if they're splitting areas up into factions?

And I also wanted to know how unique our pokemon can be?
I know there are shiny pokemon, but are other special markings/colors okay?  

Fia FlaimHart

Elfin Firestarter

13,675 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:36 pm
Fia FlaimHart
I had a couple of questions.
I was wondering if all the gangs were resurfacing because of some common goal, or if they're splitting areas up into factions?

And I also wanted to know how unique our pokemon can be?
I know there are shiny pokemon, but are other special markings/colors okay?

Currently gangs are not unified under a common goal, they are simply resurfacing and causing trouble in their respective areas for reasons unknown. Stealing inventory, harassing trainers, blocking off sections of towns, and all the common criminal activity we've seen from them in the games.

And yes, this will be further elaborated once we get the rules up, but "shiny" pokemon in this guild will be treated as any coloration on a pokemon that isn't their standard color, which means that they can have a unique color palette or markings of your own design. c: I hope that answered your questions~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:48 pm
//rolls in on her amazing man-sized dragonfly mount of epicness

'Sup?

*Coughs*

Anyways, hi peoples~! Who here LOVES THEM SOME POKEMON??

I know the guild is popping up on it's feet right now, but is there a place where I could poop out partake in positioning some ideas I had? (Sorry I'm hyper right now hehe)  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:16 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
//rolls in on her amazing man-sized dragonfly mount of epicness

'Sup?

*Coughs*

Anyways, hi peoples~! Who here LOVES THEM SOME POKEMON??

I know the guild is popping up on it's feet right now, but is there a place where I could poop out partake in positioning some ideas I had? (Sorry I'm hyper right now hehe)

Hey! Welcome! : )

At the moment, we're trying to focus on getting things set up, so that we can open the guild. However, we'll be happy for feedback once we get everything up, and we will be making a suggestions thread soon thereafter, where you'll be welcome to make your suggestions ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:56 pm
I know this probably bending the rules but could our starter pokemon be shinies and the shiny rule apply to 2nd and afterwords?

I know shiny pokemon are extremely rare, but personally I feel most people would like their first pokemon to be a reflection of themselves and not necessarily like other pokemon of it's species.

User Image
Either way I guess it was a good idea to make a non shiny version of my first pokemon.

User Image
But honestly this a better look for a pokemon named Burnie. emotion_kirakira

Fia FlaimHart

Elfin Firestarter

13,675 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:11 pm
Fia FlaimHart
I know this probably bending the rules but could our starter pokemon be shinies and the shiny rule apply to 2nd and afterwords?

I know shiny pokemon are extremely rare, but personally I feel most people would like their first pokemon to be a reflection of themselves and not necessarily like other pokemon of it's species.

User Image
Either way I guess it was a good idea to make a non shiny version of my first pokemon.

User Image
Shiny pokemon within the guild aren't quite as rare as you may believe. While we do limit when we release them i assure you that you will get a few now and again.
As far as your starter pokemon, Im afraid not. You wont be able to start out with a shiny but we will have events and items to turn a pokemon into a shiny version of itself.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:36 pm
Fia FlaimHart

That. Has got to be. The coolest castform I have ever seen!  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:50 pm
Fia FlaimHart

User Image

User Image

I understand your want to claim a more personal starter pokemon for your character, however we need a means of keeping everyone on an equal playing field when they start in the guild, therefore we can't allow anything more personalized for a first pokemon. However, upon opening the guild there will be several events at once, for PHL's 10th anniversary and one for valentines day. I believe you will be able to claim a castform and an object that allows pokemon to be shiny from these events, and if you do so before posting for your lab starter, your castform may be in your party from the start. c:  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:56 pm
SpectralEternity

I understand your want to claim a more personal starter pokemon for your character, however we need a means of keeping everyone on an equal playing field when they start in the guild, therefore we can't allow anything more personalized for a first pokemon. However, upon opening the guild there will be several events at once, for PHL's 10th anniversary and one for valentines day. I believe you will be able to claim a castform and an object that allows pokemon to be shiny from these events, and if you do so before posting for your lab starter, your castform may be in your party from the start. c:

That's understandable. I assumed our starter pokemon were simply restricted to a certain level (probably 5) so I thought most non-evolved/legendary pokemon were okay.  

Fia FlaimHart

Elfin Firestarter

13,675 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Fia FlaimHart

Elfin Firestarter

13,675 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:03 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Thanks. But to be honest I kinda totally copied the design of this item. User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:44 am
Fia FlaimHart
TheWhiteDragonfly

Thanks. But to be honest I kinda totally copied the design of this item. User Image

Wow, just noticed it in your avi, haha. Well it's still super cool emotion_kirakira  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

teal - duck

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:49 pm
Hello, everyone! ; v; /  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 280 281 282 283 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games