Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:34 am
User Image

Welcome to Sakura Blossoms Inn and Sanctuary. Here you will find a room for as long as you need it, in a place that is very peaceful. Or maybe you are alone and need somewhere to call home for the time being, we have a special wing for that. Be prepared, the owner may become fond of you and adopt you. Also, behind the inn is a lake for all of the water Pokemon. It has protection from the weather, so that it does not freeze over. Please enjoy all that this beautiful place has to offer.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:12 pm
Information on Location- Going to let everyone contribute to what is here. If anyone wants to make a map, let me know.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:18 pm
Staff

Owner: Deanna
Co-owner: Eilam
Runs the Sanctuary Wing: Lucinda
Doctor: Paian
Runs a dance Studio attached: Fluffernutter  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:19 pm
Currently going on:

Reunions and making new friends  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:21 pm
reserved for later use  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:22 pm
reserved for later use  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:46 pm
Deanna was rolling around the auditorium of Sakura Blossoms where it had been decided by herself and her family that they would host a Christmas party. It would be a great grand opening for the inn/sanctuary, while also helping to take everyone's minds off of recent events. In fact, it was because of some strong suggestions from her dad and her Pokemon that she even had this place created. They knew she needed something to keep her from thinking about her husband who had been sent off. That and her dad made sure it was built right in the vacant area next to the lab, so he could keep an eye on her. With the help of her team, it had only taken a few weeks to get this all ready.

"Alright, I think we have everything set up. Would you relax, before you scratch up the new wooden floors,"Eilam spoke, bringing her wheelchair to a stop.

"But..but..."the brown haired woman began to protest, earning her a pointed look from the Arceus man.

"Dea, the party is to help everyone. That includes you,"Lucy added gently, the girl placing a gentle hand on the woman's shoulder.

"That and I have no intention to have our own trainer as my first patient here,"Paian's voice mixed in with his two siblings.

"Okay, okay, I get it,"Dea spoke, putting her hands up in surrender. She was outnumbered, she knew that.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Renee padded into the Sakura Inn, looking around absently. She was pretty certain Fluff was somewhere around here, but she wasn't sure where. She tapped her chin lightly "my guess is that he is in the studio" she said to herself lightly. She hummed to herself, she was hoping she would run into him eventually but at the same time. She looked around it looked like they were preparing for a Christmas party and they looked like it wasn't that popular to begin with but hopefully it will pick up soon.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:26 pm
"Hey Mom, do you..."Fluff began, running into the room and right into Renee in the doorway. He had an apologetic look in his eyes at first, hoping he had not hurt whoever he had run into. When he saw who it was, his face broke into a wide grin and he wrapped her in a tight hug.

"Renee, it is so good to see you. I didn't know you were coming. You should have let me know,"he said, falling back briefly to his clipped sentences in his excitement.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:30 am
Renee blinked as she was ran into by Fluff, it took her a moment to register who it was. "That was quite and entrance there" she said feeling slightly awkward since she still wasn't use to seeing Fluff as a teen. She stepped back a bit to regain her balance.

She shrugged a bit "like i said, you know me i do like surprsing poke people" she told him if anything a little awkwardly. "I figured, why the heck not. Can't turn down a christmas party" she said to him, her hands behind her back, fingers interlocked.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:49 am
"Yeah, I had wanted to ask my mom something, should have watched where I was going. His tail swished behind him as she spoke about how she liked to surprise people. Well, he had to admit, this was a nice surprise indeed. He still was used to being taller than she was and how beautiful he found her.

"Well, we are still getting everything together. Considering what everyone went through, a party seemed like a perfect thing. Something to help everyone relax and get a chance to forget the bad stuff,"Fluff smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:44 am
Renee nodded her head "Then I probably let you do so, if you need me I'll be you know around " she told him with a flourish of her fingers as she stepped to the side to let hi, past so he can go ask his question. She paused before she continued her wandering and looked at Fluff "you look really good fluff, I'll see you around" she told him.

She turned and continued her exploration of the Inn to familiarize herself with what it had to offer. She pondered, Fluff was right a party would be a good way to relax and forget what she went through, the memory made her shudder, thankfully Fluff was there to protect her.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:31 am

As much as the gang had been looking forward to the Christmas party, something had come up that had called Dea away at the last moment. Someone had needed her services in translating for a Pokemon that a new trainer was having trouble with. Eilam, Lucy, and Light had all accompanied their trainer/mother as they usually did when she had to go out of town. Dea also took her one year old twins with her, knowing between the four of them going, they could watch them. They left the upkeep of the inn to the rest of the family, allowing Fluff to spend some time with Renee. The others made sure the hotel that Dea had poured so much of herself into would be kept in good condition.

Now it was about five months later and the family decided to have a summer get together at the inn. It would allow those who had gotten caught up in the Team Rocket situation to reunite or for people to make new friends. They did have a lake in the back for swimming and they could make this a real blast. Dea hoped they would have a good turn out, only time would tell.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:21 pm
It had been some time since that mess, and he'd finally heard that his friend might still be alive. He ran the whole way from town to the large inn, panting heavily by the time he reached it. The building was beautiful...

He wiped his forehead with his sleeve and took a deep breath to calm down. If she was really here, running around frantically would just raise a ruckus. Bright red eyes looked around as he walked, looking for someone to direct him. 'Kachina. Please be here.'

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:37 pm
Paian was the one at the front, while the others were getting things all set up for the fun party. When he saw Riley, he remembered him as Kachina's friend that they had had to capture. He knew his sister would be relieved to see he was alright, she had been so worried when she didn't find him after the rocket base had come crashing down. He waved to the other, wondering if he was here looking for her, to make sure she was alright.

"Hello..Riley it was, right? I take it you are looking for my sister?"he asked, keeping it short and sweet.  
Jirachi's Wish

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff