Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
AU: Split Apart Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:32 pm
ϯhere are ϯhousands of universes out there...

...ϯwisted, alternate, parallel...

...maybe, just maybe, in one of those universes...

Love must end?

Aysun sat in his room, bunched up against the corner and holding his knees close to his chest as he tried to ignore the shrieks and snarls coming from the living room. This was the fifth fight this week, and it was only Wednesday. A cold sensation of sadness tugged Aysun's heart down, but there were more tears he could offer.

The pressure of Fate's constant meddling had proven to be too much for Leon and Nikolai. Frustration lead to them pointing the finger at each other and getting irritated with every little thing. In no time they went from a loving couple to two people that couldn't stand being in the same room together.
It's been two months since their divorce and both men have found someone they gladly replaced the other with. As they try to fix their lives back to normal, however, they've forgotten the well being of a very important person...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:39 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Aysun sat in the back of the small, black car, hugging his teddy bear close to his body. His eyes, which were once filled with happiness and constant excitement were now void of all emotion save sadness. He still waited to wake up from this nightmare, to blink and find himself in his bed with Uncle Leon and Uncle Nikki watching TV together in their bedroom. He had been waiting for that to happen for a few months.
It started with silent arguments. He'd often find the two leaving to go to another room and whisper angrily at each other. Then they started yelling, even screaming. Sometimes one would leave the house for the night. Then, one day, Uncle Nikki left and never came back.
Of course, Aysun saw him again. It was in court, where they agreed on something called a divorce. They also agreed to something called joint custody, where Aysun would live with Leon during the week and Nikolai during the weekends.
Right now was the weekend, but it was already at its end so they were driving him to Uncle Leon's house. They. Uncle Nikki and his boyfriend. He said his name was Grigori. He was nice, tall, and had brown hair. He always got him candy and toys, always tried to play with him, but Aysun didn't want to be around him. He only wanted Leon and Nikolai, no one new.

"Dear me, but this month flew by so terribly fast," Nikolai sighed while holding his cheek. He glanced over at the Russian man driving the car. A couple weeks after his divorce with Leon, Nikolai fell into a small depression. He lost a life he never thought he'd want. Grigori stopped by to help comfort him. It started as friendly comfort, but after a few days he agreed to a date. Now Nikolai was at an all time high. Grigori was sweet and adorning, he didn't mind taking care of the two, insisting that it was the family he never got to have. He was also very generous. Despite that, however, the Sin couldn't help but get urked. Grigori was sweet, caring, and a family man. He was so similar to Leon, and it irritated him constantly. But - Nikolai smiled and gazed out the window - Grigori was better! And he'd be sure to flaunt him in front of that brat.
"Yeah," Grigori said. He looked at Aysun's reflection through the rear view mirror. No matter what he did, that poor kid never smiled around him. He attempted a smile. "But you'll be back soon enough, and we'll be able to build that Lego city so your toy cars can race around, okay?" The boy didn't respond.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:17 pm
Leon Court

Inside the cabin in the woods, Leon paced back and forth in his living room. A beautiful woman sat on the couch, staring at him in boredom. He'd been doing this for quite some time now, just pacing in the living room. He didn't really talk, stopping only to sleep, maybe eat, and pretty much nothing else. It was difficult to tell if it was because of Aysun being gone, or Nikolai coming to drop him off.
Oh, Nikolai.
The divorce had nearly killed Leon, but his pride had refused to let him back down. He fought to prove that he wasn't at fault for Nikolai leaving, although he knew he was, and he insisted on keeping Aysun since Nikolai hadn't wanted him anyway. Unfortunately, Nikolai had gotten attached to him, and they agreed to share the boy, something that Leon was very much against. Aysun was too young to live like this. He shouldn't have to trade off like this. It wasn't fair. There was nothing he could do now.
But he'd be damned if he was going to let that husband-stealer on his property. In each letter (since Leon absolutely refused to speak to Nikolai on the phone for reasons he would never disclose), Leon made it absolutely clear that Grigori wasn't permitted to leave the car when dropping Aysun off. Similarly, he didn't let Maggie out of the car when he dropped Aysun off at Nikolai's.
Now Maggie was something else altogether. She'd heard about the divroce through the grapevine, like almost everyone did, and just before Grigori swooped in to grab Nikolai, she appeared to comfort her ex-husband. Leon, naturally loyal, resisted, although word traveled that she had succeeded in winning him back. He pushed her away, until he saw it; just after dropping off Aysun, he caught the two new lovers kissing on the porch. What remained of his heart shattered, and when he returned to his empty house, he called his ex-wife to his and allowed her to comfort him in a way that only she really could. Although not as satisfied as he could be, Leon accepted her embrace and allowed their relationship to resume, starting over as adults and not just former spouses.
Unfortunately for Aysun, though, she didn't like him. She hated sharing time with a brat who only cried for his parents to be reunited like it was a thing that was even possible. She had her hooks in Leon, and if she played her cards right, he'd probably propose within the next few weeks. The brat was spoiling her chances.
"Leon, baby, as much as I love to watch you parade yourself in front of me in those tight little jeans, it won't get him here any sooner," she sighed, holding her cheek and setting her elbow on the arm of the couch. "Come on, let's have some adult fun before the kid comes in and creates a sexless atmosphere until he goes back~" Out of the corner of his eyes, Leon almost thought she looked like-
No. Stop that.
He paused, looking at her. "Maggie, stop that. You know it takes a while to get me into the mood nowadays. Anyway, he should be here soon. Nikolai promised, and he's almost never late." That was an utter lie, of course, but he had hope. He started pacing again, worry creasing his face. He didn't have to worry about getting wrinkles, but he suddenly wished he looked his age. His hair shifted behind him, the long tresses unshorn in the time since his divorce. He had completely forgotten about them in that time. The only reason he kept it short at any point in time was for Nikolai, after all. Maybe that was why he subconsciously grew it long. It wouldn't account for his lack of glasses, though. He insisted to himself that he just liked not wearing them, just like he kept his wedding ring somewhere on his person just because he'd grown too accustomed to be without it.
That wasn't true in the slightest.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:35 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

The car finally pulled into the dirt driveway near the cabin. Nikolai stared at the building with a glazed look in the eye. That place was filled with many memories. Just looking at it brought them back to his mind. And it pissed him off.
He averted his eyes by choosing to stare at the car's clock. "We're late again," Grigori groaned quietly while running his fingers through his hair.
"Relax, it's fine," assured the Sin. It was his fault they were late. Grigori and Aysun were both ready to leave, but Nikolai kept "forgetting" something. Back in the beginning he had been late because of natural reasons (natural for him, at least), but when he saw how Leon had... coped with the divorce, of his new relationship, he did everything he could to poke at that... that unfaithful ogre's temper. Now he made sure to be late all the time.

Nikolai climbed out of the car and moved to the backseat, opening the door to get Aysun out. He hesitated when he saw the boy burying his face into his toy.
"Hmm? What's wrong, dearie?"
Aysun lifted his face enough for his eyes to be visible. How could he explain this to Nikolai? He wanted to see Leon, he looked forward to it, but that lady... She didn't like him, and she made sure he knew. She was mean and made him feel like he shouldn't be around. Being around her, he actually missed his real family.
Of course Nikolai didn't know. He never stayed around long enough and he couldn't read Aysun's thoughts. The Sin dismissed it as another thing to go under the boy's depressing umbrella. He offered him a comforting smile. "Don't worry, darling, I'll be back before you know it. And if you ever feel lonely or need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to call, okay?" He winked at him. "Ezekiel-darling will always be around to play with you too."
Aysun didn't feel better, though he reluctantly got out of the car. Holding Nikolai's hand, he moved to the front of the cabin, where his uncle knocked on the door.
Nikolai's expression reverted to unamused and sleepy. He didn't want to do this just as much as Aysun. Seeing Leon made his heart go into a frenzy, and seeing... her set his blood on fire. He honestly couldn't believe his ears when Kiyaka and Melody told him about Leon's girlfriend. When he saw it for himself he nearly blacked out into a killing spree had Grigori not calmed him down. So all those talks about being faithful, about not having any sort of feelings for that witch. It was all talk, was it? Just something to help you get through the day, hmm? Of course.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:54 pm
Leon Court

After what seemed like a lifetime, the door was finally knocked. Leon noticeably perked up, although if it were because of Aysun being back or Nikolai being with him, no one could tell. He was frozed in place, unsure of what to do, so Maggie stood to go to the door. Just before her hand touched the door, Leon's covered hers. "No, I'll get it," he said, trying to pull her hand away. He was unsuccessful.
"You never let me do it, you always have to!" she whined, well-aware that she could be slightly heard through the door. "This isn't about the kid, you just want to see him. I'm just a rebound until you want him back!" She sniffled, staring at him in accusation. Leon, ever accommodating, shook his head, leaning down to kiss her forehead tenderly.
"No, it's not that, I promise. It's over between us two, Maggie." He tried to remain at least somewhat quiet, not wanting Nikolai or Aysun to hear them. "It's been a few days since he left, I just need this father-son time with him. It's important, Maggie. Please." He paused for a moment, then leaned in and gently kissed her. "I'll... I'll make it up to you."
She smiled at him, pulling her hand from the door and starting for the stairs. "Fine, I'll go make sure his room's clean. But you better keep your promise!"
Feeling manipulated, Leon waited a moment to regain his composure before unlocking and opening the door. His eyes fell on Nikolai, the wind knocked out of him as it always was. He looked as beautiful as ever, even though Leon could practically smell Grigori all over him. Did Nikolai feel this sickened by the smell of Maggie's perfume? Probably not, he seemed so happy. "Hi," he said breathlessly, then looked down to Aysun and knelt down. "Hey, baby! I missed you soo much! I hope you behaved yourself," he said, hugging Aysun before taking his hand and leading him inside. "Auntie Maggie and I spent all weekend fixing up your room so now it's got that game system Parker showed you. I thought we could play on it later today, just the two of us. How's that sound?" he asked, smiling as loving as ever at his son.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:17 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

"Hmm," was Nikolai's only unresponsive reply to Leon's hello. He was more concerned about scratching the back of his ear than talking to that wreck of a man. He noticed Maggie wasn't in the room. Funny, he could've sworn he heard her earlier. Or was she hiding in the bedroom?
Aysun stared up at Leon when he was greeted. For once his frown twitched into a small smile. "Yeah," he said quietly, nodding. As long as it was just Uncle Leon or Uncle Nikki he'd be happy. Seeing them both so close to each other, and only them, it reminded him of back then, even if he noticed the hatred and sadness in the air.
Nikolai angrily turned his head away during that moment. He hated seeing Leon like that, smiling happily and being sweet. He hated it because the only person that would get to appreciate that would be an ungrateful b-tch.
"Yes, well, I'll be off now," he muttered to Leon, his voice void of emotion. The look in his eyes, however, was sharp despite being half open. It was the same look he gave Maggie, Arthur, and Chastity. It was a hateful look. He turned around before Leon could fully see it, giving a half-wave as he walked away. "Be sure to tell that rebound of yours that she can rot in Hell. Again."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:31 pm
Leon Court

Too focused on the boy, Leon didn't see the look, but he heard the tone of voice. It broke his heart even further, but he sustained the smile and stood up, one hand on the door. "Sure, if you ask yours when he's planning on stopping taking pity on you and going back to Heaven," he responded, anger in his own eyes. He hated this, more than anything he'd ever hated. He didn't want to Nikolai to talk to him this way, but what could he do? It wasn't like Nikolai would ever take him back. So he did what he did best and fanned the fire.
He looked past Nikolai to the car. "Is it everything you ever wanted it to be? Maybe you should've walked away sooner, Nikolai. Then my son wouldn't be subjected to his pathetic attempts at filling my place." He was silent a moment, then pulled Aysun inside and shut the door, locking it. He took a deep breath, shaking his head before forcing a smile. "Let's put your things away then get started playing game. Sound good?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:11 pm
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

Nikolai pretended not to hear Leon, but he couldn't. Those words pierced him like bullets. He clenched his fist, wanting to turn around and snarl out venomous replies. Somehow he managed to maintain his composure. He merely shot a glare at the house once more then went back into the car, where Grigori gave him a concerned look. Nikolai dismissed his questions until they drove off.

Aysun tried not to hear the two's jabs at each other. He buried his mouth into his toy. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't tune out their growls. Why? Why couldn't they love each other again? Why did their happy smiles turn into angry stares?
With Uncle Leon talking to him again, he slowly relaxed again. "Okay..." he mumbled. He tried to comfort himself with the hope that Maggie would be gone for the week. Even if it was just one uncle, he was happy being with only them.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:31 pm
Leon Court

Life wasn't that kind to the little boy. A door closed upstairs and Maggie's heels could be heard on the steps as she came down, a smile plastered onto her pretty face. "Aysun! Always nice to see you, honey." She set her hands on her hips, eyes on her ex-husband. "I'll take him upstairs, baby. Why don't you finish making that snack and bring it up when you're done?" she suggested.
Leon looked between them, then nodded. "It'll just take a minute, Aysun," he said, gently nudging him upstairs.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:06 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

Aysun's eyes widened when he saw Maggie. Of course she wouldn't be gone. She never left Leon's side, but for some reason Aysun saw her lingering as different from when Nikolai did it.
When asked to follow her, he refused to move and looked up at Leon. "Can I go with you?" he asked, almost whimpered. He didn't want to be around Maggie, let alone be alone with her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:10 am
Leon Court

The teacher looked between the two, torn. He didn't want to be apart from Aysun if he didn't have to be, but before he could speak, Maggie did. "Come on, it's not like I bite. Besides, you owe me for what I did for you." She crossed her arms, staring at Leon. The man sighed in defeat, then gently nudged Aysun.
"Go with her, Aysun. I'll be up in a minute."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:39 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

The look in Aysun's eyes was fear. He wanted to be stubborn and refuse, but he also didn't want to make Leon even sadder than he already was. Faced with guilt, he turned and reluctantly moved up the stairs towards Maggie.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:54 am
Leon Court

The smile on Maggie's face deepened into an annoyed frown as they entered the room, glaring at the child. "We don't want you here, you know," she said once they were alone. "You're such a nuisance. The only reason he keeps you is because no one else wants you. He feels bad for you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:08 am
Mayah Playah

Aysun Court

"That's not true!" Aysun yelled, though the hurt on his face was obvious. "Uncle Leon loves me! H-He tells me and-and he wanted me to stay with him when he and Uncle Nikki divorced!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:12 am
Leon Court

"Because he has to let you stay with him," she shot back. "What's he gonna do, toss you out onto the streets? Leon's too nice. You're here because he's taken pity on you. He doesn't really love you. You're annoying, you're clingy, it's no wonder your parents tossed you onto his doorstep. He's so much of a bleeding heart, he'll let you leech off of him forever. But not me. When he remarries me, you're going to be sent far, far away, to a little boarding school where he can't find you." She smirked cruelly, happy just thinking about it.

Awesome erd

one on ones

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces