Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Ballroom Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:17 am
Ballroom: A large room inside a building, the designated purpose of which is holding large formal parties called balls.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:10 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri's eyes lit up as she walked into the giant room, her heels echoing through out the room. This is perfect~ she thought as she lead her daughter over to a table. Sayuri took her phone out and found a perfect song to dance too. You ready to dance with mommy? Still holding her ducky, Sachi reached up for her mother to pick her up. Sayuri, who did pick Sachi up, smiled and began to dance a toned down version of swing with her daughter. Both them laughing and smiling, Sayuri wished her late husband was their to see it.

User Image

Current Theme ➤: ~Swing~

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin was resting in the ballroom, he needed a quiet place for the day, and Library was pack with students so he decided what better place to sleep than the back room of an empty ballroom. At least an hour of peace and quiet went by before Rohnin started hearing music coming from out his resting area, at first he was going to ignore it until he heard laughter. "I guess their planning on staying here for a while. I hope it's not the headmaster if he catches me slacking off......I don't think he cares." Rohnin sighed before his cloud started moving towards the door so he could open it. Rohnin quietly opened the door and his cloud took him high up, he then looked down and smiled. "You're one hell of a dance Sayuri, but I gotta say that little girl stole the show, that little girl's got moves." Rohnin yawned before his cloud got closer to the pair. While still on his cloud Rohnin sat up and pinched the child's cheek before looking at Sayuri, blushing in embarrassment but still smiling " Sorry for not showing up yesterday I was extremely busy but I promise I'll join you today....What brings you here?....Are you babysitting or something?...I wasn't slacking or anything it just rained on my to the library and I decided to escape from the rain" Rohnin was, of course, lying, you'd barely find him at the library doing his job last time was unintentional and he was trying to escape an a** whopping

Company: Sayuri&Little girl
Items: Pipe, Herbs, Phone.
Mood/Feeling:Sore/Happy/Embarrassed

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:00 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

The sudden voice made Sayuri trip over herself, but didn't fall. She looked over to see the librarian she met yesterday. Oh it's him.. Sayuri smiled at his compliment, and watched as he walked over. As he pinched Sachi's cheek, the little girl giggled and shook her head happily. Why hello again Mr. Rohnin~ It's nice to see you~ Oh don't worry about last night~ Putting Sachi down, she gave him a warm smile. Hehe this is my daughter Sachi~ You met her in a different form. I'm teaching her how to dance, well kind of~ Sayuri walked over to the music and hit pause. Turning in her heels she walked back to the two. What brings you here Mr. Rohnin? Sachi, who was now in the ground, began to dance with her ducky.

User Image

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin smiled when she told him not to worry, most woman would throw a fit and kick his a** for abandoning them, one girl actually broke his back. "Don't call me Mr. it sounds so formal, Just call me Rohnin. I'm still looking forward to the food though, so expect me to show up at any time." As Rohnin spoke, his cloud got closer to the ground so he can pick up Sachi. "You'll enjoy flying way more than sitting on the ground." Rohnin then looked at Sayuri who asked his purpose. "To be honest I was planning to sleep in the back until the rain settles. I was on my way to the library when it started to rain. Good thing I have this bad boy to dry me off or I would be sick right now" Rohnin slammed his hand on the cloud a couple of time to show how sturdy it its. "To tell you the truth I wouldn't be out here without it, my body is.....well it hurts a little"

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:33 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Pain l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Rohnin l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri watched as Rohnin floated over to Sachi. He is... very interesting ~ She wrapped one arm under her bosom and placed her hand on her check smiling. Her ears perked up as she head he was not feeling well. Oh my! Let me help you Rohnin~ Sayuri walked over to him. She placed one hand in his chest and the other in his back. Her hands began to glow teal and Rohnin could feel his body getting hot. Once her hands stopped flowing, Rohnin no longer had any pain. Sayuri however suddenly began to blush and shifted her weight. It seemed like she herself was now in pain. I-is that better? She bit her lip lightly and adjusted her glasses.

User Image

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
The warm sensation was extremely pleasant to Rohnin he closed his eyes and relaxed his body as the soreness slowly started fading.
Rohnin sighed in pleasure before looking at Sayuri who seem to be in some kind of discomfort. "What did you do? Are you transferring wounds?" Rohnin frowned slightly as he hated seeing a woman in pain no matter how painful it is, especially because of him. Rohnin took out his pipe and gave it to Sayuri, he switched the contents of the pipe with the weakest herb he has. "Here smoke some of this, don't worry it's not bad for you." Rohnin picked up Sachi and placed her on his shoulder. "It's weak so you'll still fully function it's simply for the tenderness and soreness"

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:38 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Pain l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Rohnin l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

The women nodded slightly as she bit her lip. Y-yes, it's one of my abilities as a healer... Sayuri's body felt very hot. What in the word was he doing to feel this pain and this pleasure...? She took a deep breath as Rohnin lifted Sachi onto his shoulders. The little girl was happy and began to clap. Hehe Hiwer hiwer!!! Sachi held onto his hair with one hand and lifted her other towards the ceiling. Sayuri, who was trying to keep herself calm, took the the pipe from him. T-Thank you.. While her daughter wasn't looking, Sayuri took a small puff off the pipe and coughed. Definitely not her thing, and she handed it back to Rohnin. I don't think my lungs could handle it...but that you for the offer. I'm use to the results of wound transfer, so please don't worry about me~ I always transfer Sachi's wounds~

Sayuri looked up at her daughter, and she got a worried motherly look in her eyes. P-Please be careful...

User Image

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin looked at Sachi who wanted to go higher, he chuckled before sticking his finger in the cloud and quickly pulling it out, which made mini cloud that fit Sachi perfectly. He placed the child on her own personal cloud as it slowly and carefully went higher "Don't worry about her it might seem dangerous but the cloud has a mind of its own, if she attempts to get off it'll create a wall to block her." He then laid on his stomach with his arms dangling from the edge of his choice of transportation. Before staring at her eyes, he then smiled at her attempt to smoke, it was cute. "If you can't handle that then Smoking is almost certainly not for you." Rohnin continued gazing into her eyes, throughout his life he's seen many women with gorgeous looking eyes, but Sayuri's eyes..... they were so blue. "This place is full of woman with beautiful eyes but I got to say yours are special."

Mood/Feeling:Relaxed/Happy/Unconsciously flirty

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:17 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sayuri nodded her head as she watched Rohnin make a little cloud for her daughter. She was still very worried, but with how he was treating her daughter already she was pretty sure he wouldn't let her get hurt.

Sayuri giggled as she watched the mad lay on his stomach on his floating cloud. Haha yea, I don't think that smoking is for me...Hehe it looks like a fun form of transportation ~ she said as she pointed to the cloud. Sayuri looked up at her daughter with a smile, but her eyes shot back down at Rohnin once she heard his compliment. Her face turned a pretty shade of pink, and she placed her hands on her cheeks in an attempt to hide. M-my how sweet of you to say~

User Image

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin saw Sayuri's reaction to his compliment and chuckled "Well its true, and I don't just say that. I mean it, you're one a symbol of beauty." Rohnin grabbed Sayuri's arm with his dangling hand and with the help of his wind pulled her up to the cloud before he turned to rest on his back. He stared at the ceiling and the little child. "Yea it's pretty relaxing, but I'm pretty sure your little girls shapeshifting is at least a thousand times better." Rohnin placed his pipe in his mouth before switching the level of herbs to his usual maximum. He then inhaled deeply and blew a huge cloud that was moving away from the child above. "See the cloud's even protecting her from smoke."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:52 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Rohnin l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Kya!! Sayuri let out a cute squeeze as Rohnin suddenly pulled her onto his cloud. Her mature body did not agree with the sudden movement, and she tilted the cloud a bit. Sayuri cussed in her head for having a big chest. Sachi, who was happy in her cloud, began to giggle and play with her ducky. Wook! Ducky were fwying!! Sayuri looked up as she sat next to Rohnin and smiled. Thank you for letting her play with your clouds.. this must be so new and exciting for her~ I know it is for me~ Sayuri bent her knees like a lady, and held herself up with her arm behind her. In this position, Rohnin would have a pretty side view of the woman.

User Image

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:54 am
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin didn't seem to mind the cloud being moved, as he continued to stare at the ceiling. He did, however, catch a body part moving, he looked at the woman but it was too late whatever was moving stopped. "Don't worry about it, my magic has a mind of its own so it doesn't put strain on my body if any of you ever wants to fly for a bit come find me." Rohnin was still staring at Sayuri while she adjusted her pose, as he felt a sudden rush going his body this was the same Rush the came to him when he discovered Ashe had a tail. "So that's what was moving...." With that being said Rohnin's Nose Erupted and thanks to his head's position he started spinning like a Beyblade off his cloud as he went flying into a wall. Rohnin hit the wall face first which made his nose bleed to stop.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:20 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Mother Mode l Location ➤: Ballroom l Company ➤: Rohnin l Item/s ➤: Phone/Ducky l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri smiled as she listened to the man talk. The cloud was quiet comfy! Hehe well I know my little girl is having the time of her life up there~ Me, I prefer to stay close to the ground... she said with a nervous giggle. Sayuri wasn't much one for heights.

Right as she looked over at Rohnin, he himself flew off the cloud and hit the wall, leaving a trail of blood. Her eyes widened as she quickly hopped off the cloud and ran over to him in a panic. Rohnin?! Sayuri quickly held his lifeless body close as she inspected his face for any wounds. Are you ok?! Where does it hurt?! Mother mode was activated. The little girl looked down from her cloud when she heard her mother cry. Mama...? She watched as her mother held the "injured" man and tears formed in her eyes.

User Image

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rohnin slowly opened his eyes and was extremely please to see Sayuri, but he didn't smile. Rohnin's body started twitching and shaking as he lifted his arms in the air and snapped his fingers. A lightwell appeared in the air next to Sachi. "R...R...Really?! You little s**t......S...Stop appearing so far away." Rohnin spoke in a low voice, not to prevent Sachi from hearing him curse, but because he was obviously injured. "Just leave me behind, I'll recover in a few hours or when that little b*****d decides to come down...I actually like it down here." Rohnin had an amazing view of the woman's breasts and he wasn't complaining. Rohnin's arm fell on the ground, it was taking to much energy for him to control it, but he was finally smiling. "Sachi don't cry its only a scratch...."

Company: Sayuri&Sachi
Mood/Feeling: Pain/Annoyed/A little too excited

/quote]

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items