Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Farw Enaid
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:02 pm
User Image
Farw Enaid had been watching the world below her volcano for a long time. The world below was not the world she had wanted. Nothing had been what she had wanted out of the deal she had made with Darddu Asgre was a deal she had never wanted to make. He always got what he wanted and she was left with nothing.

She slowly floated down the volcano to the base where all of her people sat watching her."Children!"He voice boomed and sound of ash."Our place in this world has been taken from us! It is time we take out place back!"She walked through everyone looking over those who looked up to her. Those who needed her.

She stopped in the middle of the group and took a deep breath."Those who wish to take back what is ours come to the top of my home and we will take up arms and bring the fight to goodie goodies once and for all!" With that she turned and headed back to her home to await those who would help her in the fight to come.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:03 pm
User Image
The tumbling mists of the waterfall held no comfort today. Sapphire eyes surveyed the land around the God of Good and he frowned softly at the small nagging that pulled his attention in the direction of where the Goddess of Evil resided. He could feel the rising bubbles of anger, hate and fear. Things he never wished any of his own to ever feel...

He glanced around again to the area before him. Happy folk danced and played in the waters far below. The thunder roar of the waterfall the only terror they'd have yet to witness. What he would give for a simple sound of nature to be the only thing they'd try to ignore. Sighing softly, he stepped off the clifftop and floated down to the ground below. Featherfall footsteps only softly thudding as he landed and smiled to those nearest him.

His smile was a mask today, but he wore it well. It brightly shone on those that approached him, greeted him... and to those he chose to talk to. There were a few he kept an eye open for, however. Those closest to him that would know what he was truly preparing for. He wanted to reassure his spirits that defenses were still in place. That there were individuals ready to fight if his worries had proven correct.

Darddu Asgre
Crew

I--LiveWire--I
Crew

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⚀⚅ ♣ ⚁⚄ ♠ ⚂⚃ [ VICTOR MAVELLO ] ⚂⚃ ♠ ⚁⚄ ♣ ⚀⚅

Victor lounged on a large rock near the falls, soaking up the sun on such a beautiful day. Despite his relaxed behavior, he had sensed a hint of the rising animosity his lord had been feeling. Part of him welcomed the excitement that was likely bound to ensue. He, however, was sensitive to the fact that most did not enjoy many of the things he did. And while a little adventure, risk, and thrill were fun he was acutely aware that his lord's rival wished for endless negativity.
He rolled over and let his legs dangle off the edges of the rock as he looked up watching Darddu descend. He yawned and pulled himself off the rock to greet his troubled lord. Victor offered him an almost cunning grin, eyes bright. "You shouldn't worry so much it doesn't suit you." He swished his tail looking into his blue eyes seeing beyond the charm of his smiling mask. "Besides, you have me." He beamed in both a playful and prideful way.

⚀⚅ ♣ ⚁⚄ ♠ ⚂⚃ ⚀⚅ ♣ ⚁⚄ ♠ ⚂⚃

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:33 pm

Chizaki perked up at the presence of her deity drew near. She loved how her overwhelming aura and power gave her delightful goosebumps. The grace, beauty and immense power she held earned her a respect that no other would ever get from her.
She rose and lowered herself into a bow of respect as Farw graced them with her presence. As she spoke Chizaki grinned and lifted her head. She did not need an invitation to spread torment and terror in her wake but this was the first time her deity would be raising the banner to war to conquer the soft weak ones. She wasn't going to miss out on this. As her deity returned back up to her domain leaving the open invite to join her, Chizaki instantly began to treck up the craggy volcano in earnest. Though not once did her regal air wane.

Reaching the lair she stood proudly there for a moment before lowering herself into a submissive respectful bow. She remained there waiting for her deity to allow her to rise or speak. It was only natural to her to do so to one's superior and she cared not if others saw this as too much.  

I--LiveWire--I
Crew

Merry Hoarder

Seruta
Crew

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:39 pm
Darddu glanced around some more, checking in on a few of the smaller creatures. It wasn't until Victor slipped off his perch did he flick his tail in greeting and turned to welcome his presence.

He smiled brightly to his Godly friend and chuckled a bit. "Indeed I do, my friend!" he beamed and seemed to puff up a bit. "Indeed I do!" he smiled and nodded over his shoulder to gesture he take a walk with him. "How are you feeling today, Victor?" he asked. Eyes still glancing about to the others around him to visually reassure himself things were still well for the time being. "Are you feeling lucky today?" he then asked with a seemingly sly grin and brow raised.

I--LiveWire--I
Darddu -> Victor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:40 pm
⚀⚅ ♣ ⚁⚄ ♠ ⚂⚃ [ VICTOR MAVELLO ] ⚂⚃ ♠ ⚁⚄ ♣ ⚀⚅

With a light laugh, he beamed watching him puff up into a much more confident and regal posture. It suited him much better Victor thought. He padded up alongside his friend as he gestured to join him as he strolled. "Good as always Draddy." He replied casually. He paused for a second to ponder how much this nickname sounded like daddy. He had been trying to find something cool to call his lord and friend for a long while and it wasn't often he called him by the same thing more than once. Well, aside from more formal occasions when he actually used his proper and or full name.
An almost Cheshire grin came to his lips and his eyes glimmered as he responded to the next question. "Are you challenging my luck my dear Dardar?" He seemed excited to have his lord test his luck, it meant a game after all and he loved all games involving chance. He had also noticed over the years that often his luck good or ill was almost predictive in nature, though it was far from perfect.

⚀⚅ ♣ ⚁⚄ ♠ ⚂⚃ ⚀⚅ ♣ ⚁⚄ ♠ ⚂⚃

Seruta

I--LiveWire--I
Crew

Merry Hoarder

vampireluver123
Crew

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:27 am
User Image
Grimm Noir looked around at everything and smirked. He flicked his eyes over to the deity he had followed and stretched. He enjoyed the feel of her presence and aura. The power was immense and she wasn't even in battle. What would she be like in battle? He wanted to know. He inclined his head to Farw as she addressed them and he thought about her words. His smile became much more sinister as he listened to the words she spoke. Yes, that was correct. They should take back what was there's. Why should they be out here? He wanted to be part of this.

He saw a female begin to treck up and followed her up. Why not go talk to Farw and offer his assistance. He bowed his head once at the top but allowed the female to be first since she had gotten here first. No need to cause infighting so soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:33 am
User Image

Floralina frowned a little worried. She had been hearing rumors about what the evil goddess was trying to accomplish. Or at least she had heard about evil ones gathering and assumed that was they were gathering. She wanted to help defend and make sure nothing bad happened. She didn't want anyone to get hurt or have anything bad happen to them. She looked around to see who was here. Maybe she could help Darddu? She would go look for him to find him and ask if there was anything she was able to do. She nodded and moved out to go and find him.  

vampireluver123
Crew

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:15 am
User Image

Airis had been lazing about in the sun, enjoying the warmth on her fur when the call of Fawr hit her ears. Rolling her head over, she snuffed at the strands of hair that threatened to cover her face. Then laughed. A wicked grin spread across her muzzle as a tongue flicked out to draw longingly over her teeth. "OOoh, a war? Will I get to set things on fire?" she chirruped, though mostly to herself. Her large tail swayed lazily behind her as she pushed herself up to her paws, armor and chains rustling ever so softly against her fur. Another wicked giggle escaped her lips. "I wonder how well they burn..." she laughed, louder this time.

Her almost glowing purple gaze watched as two figures before her got up and followed their deity towards her mountains home, grin spreading even wider. "Oh oh wait for meeee!" she cooed in a sing song like voice as she began to almost dance after the others. Her mind was now a-swirl with wicked thoughts, clearly twisted and touched giggles still bubbling from her lips as she went. To say this creature was in her right mind was far from the truth. But to say she had enough of a mind to dedicate herself to the life of evil, of chaos, and of torment... we'll one couldn't get any more accurate.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:25 am
User Image

Haxx let out a yawn, the results of a long night and little sleep. She curled her large bushy tail about her paws and seemed to almost sink into it sleepily. Though her headphones remained around her neck, she had them plugged in and softly echoing calming music to her ears. At least, until she yawned again, bringing a paw up to her mouth and accidentally ripping the plug from its socket. "Oh....shift..." she cursed softly to herself in her unique style. Toes spread in a stretching manner aimed to return the jack to its port until something caught her attention.

Her deity, Darddu, God of Good had come down from his perch and smiled at those around him. A smile that seemed, for all this girl knew, slightly askew from his normal features. Perhaps the things she had been hearing were true. She had been hoping they weren't, that she wouldn't have to show off her 'strengths' and put some kiddies in their place. Still. A strange feeling washed over her.

Lifting a paw, Haxxadecibel had intended to speak with Darddu but it seemed that another god had beaten her to it. A small chuckle escaped her. Figures. Instead, she turned her attention to another, miss-matched eyes landing on a rather worried looking kirin also searching. For Darddu too? "Hey? Why the long face?" she called out, quickly padding over to join the other with a smile. When she got closer, she allowed her smile to fade ever so slightly. Her voice lowered into more of a whisper. "You worried too?"

vampireluver123

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:38 am
User Image

Jacquotte has been hearing rumors between different ports of increasing tension between those whom follow the god of good and the ones whom follow the goddess of evil. Normally she wouldn't be too concerned as those out at sea have to survive together.. yet... This feels different.. Something that can't turn a blind eye too. Even the crew is starting to have those ideas embedded in their peanut sized brains. Which doesn't bode well at all.

So she docked her ship and disbanded her crew. If the rumors were true.. Then her side might need some able bodied and weapon trained volunteers.. and a good ship or two perhaps. She may be crazy but she isn't cruel.. She has a sense of duty and that goes to her god too.

As she moves through the town she notices the rag tag group. She walks confidently towards them. She is used to leading her crew like her father leads his crew. Being a pirate ain't easy but sure is fun. Though unlike her father.. She doesn't have as much to lose by going to war. If the rumors are true that is. But does she go up to Darddu first? Or shall she go to the other group as they wait? She decides to hop onto a perch not far from either group and waits. Ears twitching as she listens to catch pieces of conversation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:59 am
User Image

Floralina didn't know for sure what was wrong with their deity's smile but knew there was something. She didn't know if it was her place to try to find out or if she should just allow it to be. She looked around for someone she could maybe ask. But then again she wasn't high enough or important enough for any of this. She chewed on her lip trying to think. What could she do? How could she help? She tilted her head thinking. She needed to think.

She felt eyes on her and looked over at the one who they belonged to. She stared into those mismatched eyes and waited for what would happen. She let out a startled sound at being addressed by the very fluffy female. She chewed on her lips for a few moments and sighed. She smiled back gently. She then allowed her own to fade as well. She nodded her head just enough for the female to see. "Yes. Are you?" She kept her voice very low just loud enough for the other female to hear her. "Have... Have you heard? Heard the rumors?" She spoke very softly.

Fea Line

vampireluver123
Crew

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

trinkuh
Captain

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:28 am
I--LiveWire--I

vampireluver123

Fea Line

Farw Enaid was relaxing i the lava as if it was nothing more than a hot tub. She was resting her head on the hardened rock around the lip of the pool when her children of darkness joined her. She couldn't help but smile once seeing them.

"Hello and welcome to my home my little ones." She slowly got out of the pool and walked in front of them."Seems you three are the first to join us but i am sure more will come with time." She sat down and looked the over a bit."As you know with each passing day we lose land and the good side gains what was once ours. It's time we take those lands back!" She just about growled out ever word." Leave the puffy white fluf ball to me."She sneered as she spoke.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 pm
User Image

Akuji watches the going on's with a mask of feigned boredom. Though she is very much interested in whatever Farw is up to. Considering the decrease in those wanting to learn of poisons and the toxic substances she so cherishes. Well it is about time that they do something. She watches the three little ones go up to Farw's home and decides she could make her presence known.

So up she travels blood dripping behind her from an earlier kill. After all a lady has to eat and she prefers meat. She steps over the ridge and smirks when she see's the three little.. pawns before Farw.. With her tail swishing Akuji makes her way towards the other goddess.

"I see we have a small group so far.. Care for my assistance? Or do you not want my toxic poisons and concoctions? Some toxic gases could be quite an advantage over such weak foes."  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

I--LiveWire--I
Crew

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:39 pm

As her deity began to casually address them she took that as an acknowledgment to rise and listen to her words. The little drops of lava that dripped from the goddess to sizzle and blacken on the stone below gave her an odd sense of satisfaction. Chizaki stood tall and regal, meeting the eyes of her superior as she looked at her and the other arrivals. Their presence didn't garner any particular interest from her. They had proven their worth and power to her with which one needed to be of any consequence.

Her eyes did gleam and a dark, yet beautiful smile pulled her lips up. It was finally time to take out the trash in an all-out purge. She could taste the oncoming violence and it thrilled her. She had been about to acknowledge her deity's commands with an inquiry as to plans when an approaching presence caught her attention. Though a far cry from the power of her beloved evil one, this black and green one definitely held more power and prowess than others.Looking to him she offered a bow of the head to signify she acknowledged their place in the rankings here.

Finally, she spoke in her silky smooth and sure tone addressing mainly her goddess. "What is the plan, my goddess? They may be trash, however, a mountain of rubbish is still not easily vanquished without a strategy." She was sure that her goddess was prepared already.

trinkuh

Cheyriddle4

Play Time! (Rp)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas