Welcome to Gaia! ::

Voice Acting Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for people who are interested in lending their voice in animation! 

Tags: Voice, Acting, Fanime, animation, drawing 

Reply Anime Voice Acting Guild
I Drew This!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Echo Penn

Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:02 am
Hello everyone! blaugh

I wanted to show you guys some fan art that I drew. To be honest, I have no idea who this character is. I wanted to practice some warm-up sketches and I didn't know what to draw so I Google search anime characters so I would try to draw them. I'm sure one of you guys might know who this character is, haha!

User Image

I have a couple of warm-up sketches I am going to upload onto this guild. It's been years, but I should at least post some art work on here.

Do you guys have any artwork you want to post onto the guild? Let us see! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:03 am
Echo Penn
Hello everyone! blaugh

I wanted to show you guys some fan art that I drew. To be honest, I have no idea who this character is. I wanted to practice some warm-up sketches and I didn't know what to draw so I Google search anime characters so I would try to draw them. I'm sure one of you guys might know who this character is, haha!

User Image

I have a couple of warm-up sketches I am going to upload onto this guild. It's been years, but I should at least post some art work on here.

Do you guys have any artwork you want to post onto the guild? Let us see! 3nodding

This looks great! You have improved sooooooo much  

Madame Manic

Virtuous Saint

Echo Penn

Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 3:00 pm
Madame Manic
Echo Penn
Hello everyone! blaugh

User Image

This looks great! You have improved sooooooo much

Years of practice! This was just a warm-up sketch! I have more drawings that I'm gonna post, but this was the one that looked the coolest. I'm glad that you were able to see the progression in my work. I don't think I have made any significant progress, but I am moving forward with posting some drawings on here.  
Anime Voice Acting Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games