Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Savage Clan

Back to Guilds

Family RP 

Tags: Savage, Clan, Family, Mystery, Drama 

Reply The Savage Clan
In the castle [Central Lands] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:11 am
What is happening inside the Savage castle and the garden.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:12 am
User ImageInoita growled as her would be assassin had gotten away and teleported to Andrews side. Drew tighten security, no one but family goes in and out until we find out what happened. She said with a look to him that told she meant business this time. Their security had been breached during important diplomatic meetings.

She groaned slightly as she held her side which had taken a bad hit, but now was not the time to search out a healer either. Kimmela and the children got out safely I presume? She asked later.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:30 am
[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

Andrew glared at Inoita as she demanded he increase security. "Me name's Andrew, lass. An' don' start with me. Yer the reason I canna get any soliders hardly. They all 'eard about yer little demonstration at the last ball. Ye 'onestly think people will come runnin' to throw thar lives away?" He was getting angry, but drew in a slow deep breath to calm himself. Andrew sighed out the air he just breahted in. "Of course I made sure Kimmi an' the kids got to safety. Did ye capture the person who snuck in?"

Reference Page 69 Land of Infinite Possibilities

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:44 am
User Image Inoita sighed as she rubbed her head. I am well aware of what I did and didn’t do last ball, Andrew! Don’t you think I berate myself for it daily? Don’t you think I also wonder every day with the what if’s? She bit out at him.
The fact is still that Elizabeth taunted me the entire night trying to make me loose control, which I did when she started to berate your children. And you know just as well as I do that I had no control over Eos. What she did my kingdom considers an attempted coup on the life of their empress, on the life of the second in lien to be high Queen Savage. She glared at him before she spoke again. If it wasn't for my family connection here be sure that your grudge against me would be the least of your worries Andrew Cunninghamn. As the god’s would had declared war on Elizabeth Savage for treason already. She stated before she stepped away.

and no he got away hence why I asked for a tightened security, now if you don’t mind I will go make sure the king and queen are safe since I fear the attack on me was a diversion. she stated feeling that she needed to get away from her brother in-law for now after spitting out those truths for the first time since the ball happened.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:54 am
[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

Andrew growled behind her, glaring at her. Yet he knew it was true. What Elizabeth did was unforgiveable. He was still angry with her about it. Honestly, he wanted the king and queen to give him the ability to punish her. He would make sure it was fitting for the "so called" queen. Andrew sighed and walked away, knowing that he needed to go get Kimmela and his children so they would know everything was safe.

[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique and Owen could be sensed in the conference room. They had even more piles of papers before them since the last meeting with Inoita. They were reviewing records of some sort together. Monique sighed softly as she continued writing notes.

Owen had long stopped. He was distracted. He kept finding himself reading the same lines over and over again. It wasn't good. As High King, he needed to punish Elizabeth. It would be easier if it were a stranger, a distant relative, but this woman was part of his daughter for so many years. Yet she was a criminal guilty of treason. Owen would have to explain this to Monique and to the rest of the kingdom. Her crimes are worthy of death. What would he choose? Do according to the law? Or do according to his heart? What did his heart say on the matter? Owen sipped his tea as he continued to contemplate the matter.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:09 am
User Image Inoita took a deep breaht before she knocked on the door to the conference room. Mother, father I’m sorry to disturb, but I wanted to make sure you both where alright after the security breach. She said softly as she opened the door. And went inside. Looking to the piles she didn't have to ask as she knew it was the laws. She bit her lip some and bowed for them. I can see neither of you has been disturbed by the recent events so I shall leave you to it. She excused herself before she turned to leave the room.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:15 am
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique and Owen both looked up when Inoita knocked on the door. They greeted her with smiles. When she turned to leave, Owen stood. "Actually, Lass. I need for you to do something for me, if it isn't too much trouble." His eyes looked troubled. He was worried. "I need as much information as I can about Chaos." Owen knew that mentioning the name would bring back unpleasant memories for Inoita. "There are some things that...I need to know. I can't go into too much detail at present, but seeing as our resources and knowledge on her were so low that we didn't even-..." Owen shook his head, stopping his thought. "I just need to assure myself of something before I take action. You understand that, right Lass? Do ye think ye can gather what information is known about Chaos? Once my suspicions are confirmed or disproved, I will call everyone into the courtroom and...we will go from there."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:21 am
User Image Understanding dawned on Inoita and she glanced to her mother. Do you want it written adda or is my knowledge here and now enough? She turned again and gave a small smile. This was hard but she knew where he was going and was thinking in the same lines herself. If it is.. you know what I will have to do correct? She looked at him. If it was as they all suspected she would have to demand the right to make judgment as Chaos was ultimately under her Empire.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:41 am
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique looked confused. She was trying to figure out what the two were planning. From the look on her face, it was clear that Owen had not shared his thoughts with her yet...and with good reason. Owen sat and pulled out a sheet of paper and a pen to take notes. "Your knowledge is good enough here, lass. Please, enlighten me. I want to know what you know about her." He said gently to his daughter. He knew that the truths they were about to uncover would ultimately determine the fate of Elizabeth.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:13 am
User Image Inoita sighed as she sat down. Chaos a deity that is about 5 millennia old. It posses foremost young women with resentment for some reason. I am not really sure if Chaos has a gender per say. Legends says Chaos vowed to see me dead before my coronation day once Chaos heard of the prophecy and thus teamed up with Rachaela once Rachaela realized I was the child of prophecy. As we know Chaos possessed Zeara Elizabeth when they where still the same person and launched an attack on the castle. Here Inoita broke off and summoned a glass of water taking a deep drink. When the attack subsisted Chaos was nowhere to be found as my final movement was to undo the possession. Although Zeara or Elizabeth still will feel the same resentment. It is said that some feelings such as an unhealthy obsession of an object or a person can still linger. But nothing has been made to prove this. Unless Chaos has possessed one of them again their actions would solely be their own. But I have sensed no indications on that part. She looked Owen in the eyes. Does this satisfy what you wanted to know Adda? She knew this would be hard for them the hear once Monique realized what it was about.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:41 am
[x]
Monique & Owen

Owen sat back in his chair and nodded. "Yes, Inoita. That is what I needed to know. Seems there is some lingering resentment happening. It would make sense for Chaos to attach itself more to Elizabeth seeing as Elizabeth was more of a consciousness than Zeara who actually had her own physical form..." Owen was thinking again. He sighed some. "Thank you for your help, my dear. Once I've got all my information straight I will call for everyone once I am ready. You can enjoy your day, lass." The concern on Monique's face had not escaped him. He sighed, knowing he would have to explain what was going on to her and then execute his plan as it should. This would be no easy task.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:54 am
User Image Inoita nodded before she stood up and left her parents on their own. She slowly wandered down the halls thinking of something to do although she knew she soon would have the meeting with her children. Deep in thought on how to announce their new places she was soon by the library. And entered it looking for a book on customs.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:08 am
User Image
Queen Zeara Savage
As Inoita came into the library, Zeara looked up from her book. She was sitting with her legs folded beneath herself halfway through a historical romance novel. The cover was a little risque. She blushed deeply and hid the book beside herself. For the moment, she was alone. She had sent Kenneth on an errand just so she would have time to read on her own. Zeara bit her lip, trying to keep the book concealed. "Hello Inoita." She said softly from her seat, still looking incredibly embarrassed. "Can I help you find anything? You look like you've got a lot on your mind."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:13 am
User Image Inoita glanced to her youngest sister before she shook her head. No thank you Zeara, I was just going to gather a few book on etiquette for Orixana and Dizzy. She said before she went to the shelf containing such books. How do you enjoy your stay at home so far? She asked as she browsed for the book she had thought of.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:22 am
User Image
Queen Zeara Savage
Zeara nodded as she heard that she didn't need any assistance. She glanced down at the book and slid it a little further out of view, hoping Inoita hadn't seen the cover when she walked in. "Oh I see. You're gonna try to civilize Dizzy?" Zeara smiled, laughing some even. "Good luck with that." When asked about her stay she bit her lip some. "It's...alright. Not quite like before, but nothing ever really stays the same. I'm just glad Mom and Adda are in good health. I haven't seen much of them...or anyone for that matter..." Zeara trailed off for a moment. Part of her wondered if they blamed her for Elizabeth's actions that night. She should have been paying more attention. "But...but that's fine. I'm sure everyone is just a bit busy doing things." Zeara played with her fingers, her nervous habit. "What about you? Are you enjoying your time here with everyone?"

The Savage Clan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff