Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
A Long Time Ago, in a World Far, Far Away... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:22 am
She walked through the thickly wooded grove, swiping at hanging moss and vines that blocked her from seeing the clearing ahead. Green eyes void of emotion watching as a massive snakes tail slithered between some trees and out of sight. Neko ran a hand through her black hair, getting it out of her face as she stayed low and moved to follow the snake demon through the woods. Her hair was long and shaggy, tied back in a low ponytail with a black cord. Black cat ears topped her head, flicking once in awhile as she listened for her target, and two black cat tails swayed behind her as she waited. She wore a pair of ripped up jeans, more holes then there was fabric, and a tight top that went to her neck but lacked sleeves and left her abdomen exposed. Over this she wore a long dark coat with a hood, the hood down at the moment.

She shifted to get into the shade of some of the trees, following the snake demon as it moved through the underbrush and finally stopped in a small clearing. It was a massive snake, the only parts of it that were human-esque were the two arms, torso and head, all connected to the snake like body and tail. It had been picking off weaker demons at night, and had started killing for sport recently so a bounty had gone up. Neko had just gotten back from finishing a list of kills, this would be her sixth job in as many days. She was pushing her limits but didn't really seem to care. She ported quietly to a tree branch above the snake, readying her dagger and crouching a moment. She took a deep breath, steadying herself and jumped forward, reaching out to slash down the snakes side.

The Snake gave a shriek of pain as a long gash opened, hissing violently as whipping its tail up at Neko, catching her by surprise and sending her into a tree. She coughed and quickly got back up to her feet, bearing her teeth and snarling at the snake, eyes wild and fur bristled. She ran at the snake again, sliding under its tail as it whipped out again and using a shadow to tie it down as she jumped up to slash at the demon again, catching it across the chest.

The snake reared up, towering over Nekos already short height, and quicker then Neko could blink had struck out and sank its fangs into her shoulder. She gave a cry and growled moving to stab her dagger right through the snakes skull. Killing it. She breathed heavy, prying the demons mouth off her shoulder, one of its fangs breaking off and staying in the wound. She growled and shook the blood off her claws moving to start walking out of the woods, bloodied and bruised.

She had managed to get out of the trees before she felt light headed and sick. Her vision spun, and she had started to sweat from a fever. Her shoulder and arm sang with pain and she looked down to see her veins had turned black from the snakes venom. "s**t..." she muttered, breathing heavy. She looked up, trying to get her bearings but had no luck. She couldn't focus enough to figure out where she was. She stumbled, her foot slipping and rolled down a hill limply, ending in a crumpled mess of a pile at the bottom. The grass was at least cool against her skin.

She moved the best she could to lay on her side, staring blankly ahead of her. She wasn't sure if it was the fever or not. But she swore she could see a house, and a tiny figure walking toward her. It looked like a young boy. Neko reached out weakly. "H-help...help me...please..." she rasped, focusing on the boys eyes. They were bright blue.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:03 pm
The young boy that the woman with cat ears saw shifted a little. He Wore tan shorts with a white tank top, his blondish hair was long and wild and his crystal blue eyes locked into the cat woman’s eyes. He took a small step back before walking toward her slowly. His small little bat wings tucked on his back.

Once to the one, the pale blue eyes boy with little silver scales knelt down and touched her shoulder where the fang was still in. “ I...I’ll got get my mom and Dad...they can help you...just...just don’t die lady.” The boy said getting up and running toward the small cabin like house that stood by a decent size water grove. He ran fast opening the door and looking around before coming out.

A man with black hair, a white dress shirt and vest and black slacks ran over with a medical bag in hand. His hair was short and cut wild, his eyes where a dark blue Color and a smoke hanged out of his mouth. He knelt down by the beast demon and held his hand out. “ I’m going to move you, take you into my medical shop behind me. I’m going to fix your wounds.” He said and moved picking the woman up.

As he held the woman he walked into the shop laying her on the medical bed and looked at the little boy. “ go get your mother, she’s in the grove with your sister. Her healing would be very helpful right now. Hurry up Kazu! Damn child” he snapped and watched the young boy run off to fetch his mother.

Able moved laying the woman on the table and slowly started to work on the woman and frowned a little. “ Whst in the seven hells did you get yourself into?” He asked looking st the woman and moved working on the wounds.

Kaz shifted running down toward the grove and shifted waving a little. “Mamma!! We need your help. I found a hurt lady and Dad says he needs your healing to help. Please” kazu said looking at the water goddess.

The goddess looking woman stood on the water and slowly started to walk on the surface and picked up a little water ball and started to walk. “ Sayuri dear, I’ll be right back. Kat play well I’m gone. Come on Kazuhiro” the woman had orange and white scales and her hair was long and blond and crystal blue eyes. She wore a thin white long cloth. She moved walking in and walked toward the cat woman. “ What can I do to help love?” She asked holding the healing water in hand.

Kazu shifted standing there by the medical table and looking st the woman.” My momma and dada will make to feel better kitty girl” he said touching her hand with a smile before his hand got slapped away from Able. “ don’t touch.” Able snapped.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:23 pm
Nekos hand dropped limply to the ground as the boy approached, she didn't flinch or move as he touched her shoulder, but closed her eyes as he ran off, only opening them a crack to stare up at the man that came over and picked her up. She curled up, squeezing her eyes shut and hissing a bit from the pain. She had gone comfortably numb while on the grass and moving had sent a rush of pain through her arm and shoulder again.

She shivered a little as he set her down on the table, the fever giving her the chills. Her vision spun again as she tried to see where she was, falling on the boy again for a moment then to the taller man that stood over her. Her ears flicked as she squinted at him. He was doctor, she registered that much. "S-s-snake demon...k-killed it..." she got out, breathing heavy and trying to stay focused on something so she didnt pass out.

She turned her head, feeling something cool against her hand. She blinked slowly, seeing the little boy again. "Th-thank you..." she tried to smile at him but winced, and rolled her head back to look up at the ceiling. "******** hurts!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:27 pm
Able moved and started cleaning up the woman on his medical bed and moved glancing at Chika. “ Start healing her wounds and feed her some of your spring water.” Able said and glanced to the water goddess. After she did that he went to work closing the wounds and what not. After a few minutes he walked away and came back with spare clothing for now which was just female capris and a tank top. He moved a little and sighed before lighting another smoke.

Chika moves and held the ball toward her mouth and in the most angelic voice unlike the man helping she smiles and said. “ Please just drink from the ball, it’s going to remove any toxin from your system; it’s water goddess spring water.” She explained.

Once everything was done Able moved and chewed on his smoke. “ she can stay and rest here. She can sleep in Kazus bed and Kazu can sleep on the floor” he said and moved walking away.

Kazu shifted and crossed his arm and looked away with a frown before smiling softly. “ My parents will make sure you get better.” It was easy to tell Kazuhiro was the black sheep in this family. His father treated him roughly and harass but it was probably because he was a silver bat and a water goddess.

His mother loved him and tried to treat him well but Able always seem to get upset with her too. Kazu wasn’t planned like Sayuri had been. Kazu got both races and wasn’t the prettiest of the family like the others. He was the ugly duckling. “ I’ll go make my bed for her then, Dad” he did snd glsnced back st the cat girl and headed for the side room, Kazus bedroom was small, it had a bed and a small desk and was cramped with books, medical and history and even some magic but not a lot. His stuff was all old and beat up. He moved making a bed on the floor and then re made his bed with clean stuff for the woman before he eventually came out.” Dad I made the room up...”

Able shifted moving a little. “ good now out of my face Kazuhiro. Go do something useful and leave this poor woman alone.”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:45 pm
Neko stared at the water a long moment before drinking it like she was told. It was hard not to trust the woman. There didn't seem to any ounce of malice or anything negative to her. She rested her head back and closed her eyes once she'd finished. The pain was easing up but she still felt pretty exhausted.

Hearing the man talk about where she could stay she moved stiffly, pushing herself up so she was sitting on the edge of the table. "Thanks...for all the help. I don't want to kick a child out of their bed though. Let me pay you for the treatment and I'll...head out." She blinked, still dizzy. She was gunna have a hard time arguing that she was fine to leave.

"Im...Kuroneko. Neko is fine though. I appreciate the help...and kindness." She looked up, finally getting a good luck at the three people in front of her. The two adults looked strikingly good looking, the woman unnaturally so. The boy was cute in his own way, but didn't seem to inherit the same characteristics. Neko found herself feeling grungy and scruffy all of a sudden, a bit embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:25 pm
Able shifted and waved his hand. “ No you’ll rest in Kazuhiros room. You’ll need your rest if you’d like to get better, Kuroneko.” Able started and held his hand out. “ This is Chika hayruki, I’m Able Meiure and this is our son Kazuhiro. Our daughter Sayuri is outside right now” Able explained and waved his hand. “ you may repay when you want, or however you want” Able said.

Chika smiles and moved to put a hand on her shoulder. “ Easy now Neko, lets get you to the room to rest. Able has more clients coming soon. Kazu go fetch some food and water for her please.” The woman said moving to help Neko up slowly and walked her into the bedroom. “ please rest for now, Miss Kuroneko. Will make sure you get better in now time. My mate is a skilled demon doctor and I’m a water goddess so together will fix you up.” She said with a soft smile.

Kazu bowed slightly and took a step away heading toward the kitchen to make a small meal and gather something to drink for the woman. He moved putting it on an old plate before heading to his room and smiled holding the plate out. “ Here miss Neko!” He said with a goofy smile.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:05 pm
"N-nice to meet you all..." she closed her eyes, taking a deep breath and getting up with Chikas help. She had no room to argue, and the womans kindness was hard to push back on. She took a seat on the bed, looking at the clothes shed been giving then down at her own bloodied and torn up outfit. She sighed and moved to change quickly, finishing up just as Kazuhiro returned with food.
"Umm, thanks. Just Neko is fine." She reached out, taking the plate and water from him and setting it on the side table.

"Hey, you can sleep in your bed, I'm use to sleeping on floors. Or trees." She explained, moving to fold her tattered clothes, setting them aside, placing her daggers on the top of the pile with her belt. Her tails swished lazily, the two moving independently of each other. She wasn't comfortable kicking a child out of their bed, especially being a stranger in their house. "Plus, i don't need a whole bed to myself, i don't take up that much room when i sleep."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:06 am
Kazu shifted kicking the floor before taking a few steps away from Neko and grabbing his big medical reading book. “ It’s okay Miss Neko, I’m used to sleeping on the floor for guests. “ I’m gonna be up late reading anyway so it’s okay I promise. Eat, drink and get some rest” He said before moving to sit in the corner where some pillows and a teddy bear sat. His own little reading corner. He sat cross legged with the big medical book in hand and started to read.

Able shifted cleaning up the table he had used and glanced toward Kazuhiros room. A few seconds later he walked in lighting a smoke. “ Chika and I are heading to bed. If you need anything have Kazu wake us up. Please get some rest and will talk more in the morning” he said and looked at Kazuhiro. “ Is that one of my rare books?”

Kazu shifted and stiffened up and shook his head slowly. “ no, no it isn’t dadda, I found it in the market place. It’s mine” he said quietly before watching his father walk over and take the book and leave. “ You don’t need this Kazu, your sister is learning this stuff not you” Able sighed walking out of the room.

The young bat frowned before looking at Neko and shifted to get comfy. “ the bathroom is down the hall to the left if you need it. Get some sleep miss Neko!” kazu said.

Chika frowned and walked to her room with Able. “ you are so hard on that poor child, it isn’t his fault he came out a mixed breed, Love. His best of both worlds” Chika said looking st able.

“ His just another worthless half breed, he’ll find something to do with life eventually. “ Able mumbled and more to himself then anyone else.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:04 pm
Neko turned a bit to look at Able, moving to sit on the edge of the bed. She nodded as she was told to rest for the umpteenth time, and watched the doctor as he walked over to take the book from Kazuhiro. Shed only been awake for a handful of years this time around, but shed been in Yomis territory most of that time and had seen some pretty bad parenting, this wasn't close, but it didn't remind her of it in a way. She sighed and ate the food, waiting for Able to leave before setting the plate down and rotating her shoulder stiffly.

She pulled the tank top strap away, checking and seeing her injury start to knit itself back together with shadow skin. Atleast she was healed enough for that to work. She looked back over at the nest of pillows in the corner and yawned before shifting into her cat form. A black house cat with bright green eyes and two tails. She kneaded the blankets a couple times and curled up at the end of the bed, tails wrapped around her and head facing Kazu. "Like i said, if you change your mind, there's lots of roomo..good night Kazuhiro." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before relaxing a bit.

She'd sleep soundly for a few hours before making up in a panic, sitting up quickly and breathing heavy, fur bristled from the nightmare she'd been having. It took her a moment to remember where she was and she looked around the room a moment before hopping off the bed and padding quietly toward the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:56 am
Kazu has eventually moved onto the bed to cuddle with Neko and was passed out with his teddy bear, sucking his thumb as he laid there. When Neko got up fast the young boy woke up startled as well and looked around before going to get off the bed and walking out of the room with his bear in his arms and walked. He looked around and slightly knocked on the door. “ Miss Neko, are you alright?” The young boy asked rubbing his eyes.

Sayuri was asleep in her room.

Able and Chika where in there own room still awake and talking about some things. Able complaining about Kazuhiro and Chika trying to calm him down about the young boy. Some yelling and then it went quiet.

Kazu shifted and rubbed his eyes. “ if you aren’t feeling good miss Neko. I can ease your pain I know basic healing or I can fix your stitches” the boy offered and dropped his hand still standing outside the bathroom by the door and yawned again. He rubbed his eyes before hearing the door being banged off and he shifted looking around before heading to the door. It was uncommon for someone to be knocking that loud and this Late...  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:40 am
Neko stood in her normal form, splashing cold water on her face and drying it off before hearing the knock on the bathroom door. She smiled a little, hearing Kazuhiro offer to help. "Im fine." She replied quietly, not want to disturb anyone else in the house.

She could hear the muffled sounds of Chika and Able arguing through the bathroom wall, interrupted as Kazu offered again to help. She sighed and opened the door. "I said I-kazuhio?" She blinked not seeing the boy outside the bathroom. She looked down the hallway, noticing his shadow and walked toward the front of the shop. "Kazu? Whats up? You should go back to bed, I dont want to see your dad angry at you again." She kept her voice hushed, and walked quietly given she was barefoot.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:36 pm
Kazu shifted wandering down the hallway holding his bear and looked over his shoulder at Neko before opening the door to the small shop and walked in. “ Someone is knocking on the door though.” He said and moved getting onto his tippy toes to u lock the door and opened it. “ Hello?” He said opening the door.

The door got kicked in and the young silver boy went flying into some glass jars and a man walked out with a snarl. “ Found you, you little black cat. Think you can just murder my men and run away?” The demon snarled pulling out his weapon and looking st Neko.

Kazu was laying in a heap on the ground with glass all over him and random chemicals and other things on him from the jars.

Hearing the crashing around, Able came running out of the room. He was in back sleeping pants and no shirt. His whole body covered in scars and mismatching skin tones. His own silver bat wings on his back and snarling. “ Get the ******** out of my store.” Able warned and shifted holding two medical like knives.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:34 pm
"Kazuhiro!" Neko moved to help him but stopped, hearing the demon at the door. She growled, showing teeth and eye glowing green in the dim light of the shop. "You're as stupid as your men where!" She snapped, claws out as she started toward the demon, looking more feral animal than anything. "Only an idiot looks for the Shadow of Death in the middle of the night!"

She heard Able come up behind her and put a hand up to stop him. "He's mine." She said firmly and with that she'd vanish, reappearing behind the demon, grabbing him and hauling him over her shoulder and through the door, back outside. She wasn't about to trash the shop of the people who had just saved her a** earlier. She quickly closed the distance between them with a leap, landing ontop of the demon on all fours, herclaws digging into him. "You got a bone to pick with me, fine. Last chance to consider running away though. Otherwise, i will kill you, right here, right now." She said darkly, staring down at the demon. Around them, the shadows of the trees would stretch and grow longer, looking like clawed hands as they reached for the demon she had pinned.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:32 pm
Kazu shifted and cried under the wreckage and slowly pushed himself out of the wreckage and picked up a large glass shard. His crystal eyes flashing a weird color for a second, a weird silver color over took his eyes. He just blanked and ran toward the demon that had attacked him and went to stab the demon well Isuna was attack. He moved slamming the glass into the demons fast and bit down on him.

Able moved and took a few steps back watching Neko , Kazu and the demon and smirked. " Look whos silver blood is coming out. Neko step away. Let him attack the demon." Able said crossing his arms and watching.

The demon was already freaked out that Neko was attacking and when he had twisted to run he felt the young demon stab him in the face and started screaming.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:50 pm
Neko hopped back, flicking blood off her claws before licking them clean. She watched Kazu as he stabbed at the demons face, raiding a brow and glancing at Able. "This a family trait?" She asked, curious about the silver bat. She finally took notice that he wasn't wearing a shirt, and of the different patches of skin he had. She looked him over and smirked, finding a kind of irony in it.

"Humpty dumpty..." she mused quietly to herself, one still bloody hand resting on her hip as she watched to make sure Kazu was alright.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games