Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Test your skills at this beautiful new arena, hosted by yours truly.
User Image

There are just one Rule! Simple 3 Words!!
Do.
Not.
Kill.
Anyone!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:28 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Theme:
Here
I trained all those would-be heroes
Odysseus, Perseus, Theseus
...A lot of "yusses"..

"My New Coliseum if finally complete!", a voice echoed throughout the arena of champions, the stands empty waiting for seats to fill for the new games to begin. In the middle though, stood something quite odd. His belly flopped in the breeze, his arms out, and his small satyr legs planted firmly in the warm sand. With a smile wide across his face, he was excited for his new arena to begin...and then a golden pillar fell onto behind him which made the satyr's arms drop and a annoyed look on his face,"You were happy for one moment, Philoctetes...this is why you have the big guy help you.."
As he sighed softly, he turned around to see the reason why it fell with something shining sticking on the side of it. The satyr walked toward the pillar, picking himself up on top of it to see what it was which caught his eye. A Strange Short Spear was stabbed into the pillar which made him very..very curious,"Well now..looky what we got here.."
A few hours went by as the pillar was finally put up right by several pulleys by strong warriors training under Phil to one day become "Heroes" themselves. Phil placed a new treasure box with his new vestibule, on a shelf next to a trophy that belonged to one of his greatest students, Hercules. His Coliseum is now open for business as he began setting up the first battle Tournament.

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winter

PersonaFrost221

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:41 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

after walking through into a large atreum, Atreus looked back at the portal before glancing around at the many trophies surounding the place with his bow still clenched in his fists looking cautious. If this was a trap then he wouldnt go down without fighting. Suddenly the sound of haspper against anvil shocked him out of his gaze "can't believe we ended up working for a goat" said once of the voices that sounded familiar as one spoke up before dry-heaving "he may be animalistic *urp* but you gotta admit the challenge is not hard to pass up" said another voice and Atreus instantly recognized them as he opened the nearby doors and saw two dwarves set up at a blacksmith forge

User Image

User Image
User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:23 pm
Valencia appeared from the portal and followed behind Atreus. After reaching the room with the dwarves. She didn't recognize them and continued walking towards the open gate that lead inside the Coliseum. Valencia twirled her staff in her right hand as she listened carefully for any quick paced steps.

"Marcus Emrys"

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:32 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Theme:
Here
...A lot of "yusses"..

"Hey SweetCheeks! I suggest not going in there right now!", spoke a new voice speaking out to Valencia. With his hoofs tapping against the new concrete, a small, and I mean really small man walked across the trophy room toward the two dwarves as they worked on new weapons for heroes willing to join in the coliseum while he continued to talk,"There is a match happening right now and if you are just here to watch, I suggest you give me some munny to go watch..unless you have that..*ugh* Disney Town Pass..."
With his arms crossed above his round belly, the satyr watched the blabbering forgers work before speaking up to the two,"Brok, Sindri, Make three more shields then you two can have your lunch. I've been hearing news that some new contenders will be joining the rooster soon to get the chance to be called a Hero!"

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:11 am
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"new folks? They ain't gonna be like that hair brained dog or that annoying duck is they? "what my brother mean is, well ... to put it bluntly, we've seen better" they both said as Atreus smirked at the two "that so? he spoke out getting the two dwarves to notice him which nearly caused Brok to drop his hammer "Jörmungandr's *bleep*!" "you're alive!" they both cried and ran up to him smiling before Brok grinned at Phil "well you ol' goat ... looks like your contenders just showed up ... this kid here is a g-" he started to say but caught Atreus's face and the slight shake of his head and gave a stiff nod before hiving his a slap on the shoulder "he's a great fighter, just like his old man before him" he said as Sindri approached Valincia "i take it you're the other person we've been expecting? I must say, your armor is quite elegant" Sindri said as Brok made a noise of disgust while Atreus chuckled before looking at Phil "we're not the one's you've been expecting, we didn't even know we were coming ... wherever here is ... and ... what is a 'Disney pass'?"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:28 pm
Valencia smiled at Phil's comment. "A satyr. Never thought I'd see one." Valencia replied in her head. "That's Phil. I used his old Coliseum to train. He probably doesnt recognize me. My hair was darker and I used a sword back then." Valencia rested her staff against her shoulder and turned to the dwarf that approached her. "Thank you. It's as strong as it is elegant." She placed her hand over the Crest of the Darkslayers that was engraved on the chest plate. Valencia walked to Phil and Atreus. "We were lured here. It's odd if we were expected..." Valencia tilted her head to the Coliseum entrance. "Who's fighting right now?"

"Marcus Emrys"

"Aussie Srives"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:15 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Theme:
Here
...A lot of "yusses"..

Phil was definitely quite confused on why the dwarves working at his new coliseum knew who the red headed boy was. Squinting his eyes, he looked up at him before tapping his hoof against the concrete floor. He reminded him of another red headed boy which made him chuckle to himself. Listening to what Brok and Sindri had to say about the one with red hair, Phil huffed and puffed before looking up at the man who asked what a Disney Pass was which Phil only sighed in annoyance,"Basically, only Queen Minnie is aloud to give away these passes which'll allow you to take free seats to watch the games along with entering in different games like the race track and stuff like that...but this is where the best game is!"
He then slowly turned to see the woman with white hair and armor, making his eyebrow raise slightly from what had happened. They were lured here but no one had shown up with them,"You were lured here and yet I didn't see anyone but you two come through here..the last guy that showed up here is in the ring right now fighting some heartless that we had captured. Really gets the fans riled up. If you two are gonna be contenders though, there is something I would like to say. 3 Simple words...You Can't Watch The Other Contenders! Who are you two, anyway?"

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:56 pm
Valencia gave Phil a gentle smile. Enough to make the satyr blush. "Phil." Valencia knelt down to him and looked him in the eye. "It's me, Valencia. You probably remember me with black hair and red eyes and had A LOT of problems..." She giggled a little. "I am pretty happy to see you."

"Aussie Srives"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"but that's not ...." Atreus started to say but saw the dwarves shake his head and juat exhailed "i go by two name depending if you are friend or foe ... for now you may know me as Atreus" he said sternly before there was a sort of rumble noise from up above and a loud crash

Outside, the Gummi ship knocked over a newly reconstructed pillar as Mickey got out "woops, hehe ... sorry" the king said before Herc shook his head chuckling "it's alright, Mickey. I got this" Herc said before lifting the pillar up with ease

User Image

User Image
User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:09 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Theme:
Here
...A lot of "yusses"..

Watching as the white haired girl knelt down to his level, he squinted real hard at her before his unibrow raised halfway up his forehead with excitement,"VALENCIA! How could I forget you!?"
Of course, he completely forgot about her but that is because of his one track mind. Half-listening to the boy calling himself Atreus, he wrapped his stubby arms around her neck before quickly letting go, brushing himself off as he spoke up,"Welcome back, sweet girl! It's been many MANY years! A could decades eve-"
Before he could finish gushing over Valencia's return, he heard what everyone else heard. A loud crash outside of his coliseum which he quickly turned with a sweat drop appearing on his face. Who would interrupt this moment and start destroying his newly built Coliseum. He stomped his hoofs against the ground before opening the large doors to see what had happened. Watching as his boy, Herc, fix the pillar that a strange ship hit against, Phil crossed his arms once again before yelling out,"HERC! You know that means another thousand laps around the coliseum!"

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:04 pm
Valencia giggled when he hugged her. Never expected that of him. She stood up and turned to Atreus. "Nice to meet you, Atreus. As a friend..." She bowed her head slightly to him. "I hope to get to know your other name. You can call me Vaelynn for short." "Touching. I am happy you still have people who remember you." Then the crash was heard. "Never a dull moment..." She said with her hand over eyes just as annoyed as Phil. Valencia followed everyone to the crash site. She let out a deep sigh of relief as it was only Herc. "I need a long meditation after this day." "Me as well."

"Aussie Srives"

"Marcus Emrys"

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:13 pm
Zack Fair and Aerith Gainsborough

User Image

"Good Luck..."
"Thanks...

Zack and Aerith walked out of Gummiship, after what it seems to be crash landing. Zack awed with his hand over his eyebrows to observe where they landed, "It's been this long, it looks so new!" Zack said very excited that Angeal commented about being a puppy. Aerith looked around and amazed, and looked at the coliseum, "This is where you first trained before you became a SOLDIER?" "Yep, you will like-" Zack replied, but his mako blue eyes laid on Phil, he grinned widely, "Phil! Long time no see!" he called his mentor out as he waved his hands to wave at him. Aerith walked towards Zack to stand next to him, she looked at where her boyfriend was waving and see three people.

"... Your welcome"
"... You and I are better at fighting"

OOC:

Aerith Zack

PersonaFrost221
Marcus Emrys
Drkslayer_Valencia"
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"well gosh, Phil ... i was the one drivin" Mickey said rubbing the back of his neck "we warped a bit to close than i woulda thought" he said but then Herc looked over and saw Phil and instantly grinned "PHIL!" the demigod shouted before running towards the Satyr and picked him up and brought him into an 'almost' bone-crushing hug "thank the Gods! i thought i lost you- i mean ..." he said before setting Phil down and cleared his throat and just smiled "i've missed you so much" he said then chuckled before looking up at the two others, one was next to a couple of short people, and the other .... after squinting a bit, Herc's face broke into an even bigger grin "Vaelynn, you're here too?! wow ... i barely recognized you"

"so that's Hercules?" Brok asked as Atreus glanced at him before looking at the demigod himself and recalling the stories he heard about him, and the one concerning his father and Pandora's box "he's ... shorter than i expected" he said earning looks from both Brok and Sindri making the young man chuckle as they all dropped their voices to a low whisper "so ... i take it the rumor about the Axe ..." Sindri asked but couldn't say, unfortunately for them, Atreus nodded "it fell down the path ... wouldn't even call back to me" he said as the two dwarves looked down in slight despair before Brok finally came out of the daze first and walked towards the forge "well, then i guess we'll have to make due, Phil made this place for people and what not to test their metal ... 'True Heroes' he calls 'em" he said as Areus and Sindri followed him, Sindri went behind the forge and brought Atreus some arrows made of mistletoe with a wink "thanks ... a True Hero huh ... i'm nothing like that, not after .... plus with that thunder brained idiot after me-" "he survived too?!" Sindri asked as Brok was just as shocked "sort of ... it's complicated but ... well, the plan missed slightly. they're not dark anymore but i can't ignore that he did kill my father be it this version of him or not ... now i'm the bad guy" he said as Brok just scoffed as he brought his hammer down on the anvil "heh .... seems like that's the one thing that hasn't changed ... so what about your father? the time reset affect him?" he asked as Atreus rubbed his temples "more than you can imagine ... i've been trying to find out what happened but ... well legends of the 'Ghost of Sparta' are thin and jumbled up with this other guy named Argaine ... i don't know Brok ... i just don't know"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:06 am
Valencia smiled. "Hello Herc." Valencia wanted to tell them where shes been but she felt it was too complicated. Feeling a little anxiety with all the new faces, she politely excused herself. "In all honesty, I'd like to retire someplace quiet. It's been a long day and would like to rest." She gave everyone a bow and returned inside. Valencia walked past the forge rather quickly. Not taking any mind who was in there striking the anvil. "Are you alright?" Valencia sat in the hallway near the forge and spoke aloud. Thinking her voice would be overcome by the hammer and anvil. "Just filled with emotion is all." Valencia crossed her legs and rested her staff in front of her. She straightened her back against the wall and put her hands together, taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly. "I'll see you soon." Valencia closed her eyes and her breathing slowed. In the physical world, Valencia looks still as a statue, mediating.

In the Astral Plane, the physical world looked frozen in time. The spirit of Valencia stood before her body as it looked like she was meditating to everyone else. With a smile she backed away from herself. A gold tether of light linked her spirit to her body. Then a second tether formed and another spirit appeared. A very tall man with long black hair and red eyes. His pupils were slits, like a cat, with two gold ram-like horns on his head. His clothes were a black, red and gold Japanese kimono with a pair of obsidian and red dragon wings. "Despite so many faces, I'm at least happy it wasn't a trap." "But the hooded man we saw before?" Shukurai asked. "I figured while were here, we'd look around see if he's hiding somewhere. If were lucky, we should be undetected." Shukurai looked to the direction of the forge. "What of Atreus?" Valencia understood his concern. "I am not sure of his sensitivity. If anything mind your distance. You're more exposed the further you are from me." Shukurai looked down and kicked the tether slightly. "It'll have to be quick. I'll scan south and east of the Coliseum." Valencia nodded. "I have north and west. Be careful, Shukurai. We dont want to cause a panic if they sense your darkness." He nodded and they both began to search the Coliseum for any trace of the hooded man that lured them here.

"Aussie Srives"

"Marcus Emrys"

Kingdom of Disney

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas