Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Anime RPG's
Miranda's Dream - RPG Posts Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:14 am
Tsubasa Revelations Chronicles - Dramatis Personae – Miranda’s Dream

RPG - Characters

There are many characters who appear in both the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Anime / Manga series and the xxxHolic Anime / Manga series. Each Mission will focus on one of the characters listed below.

Main RPG Character reference Credit - Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles - Collected Memories Manga Vol 1, Pg 's 190 - 193

1. Sakura - She's older than her counterpart from Cardcaptor Sakura.. Princess Sakura is a happy Princess, well loved, and she possesses the power to change the world.

2. Syaoran - Syaoran's Father died in an Archaeological dig which leaving him to be an orphan. Syaoran decided to keep doing his Father's work because he's very close to learning about the secrets of the Giant Wings burned in the sand. Tsubasa's Syaoran is very different from the Cardcaptor's version of him. The CS Syaoran is dour, surly, and even rude. The Tsubasa version is open, friendly, and very clearly and dearly in Love with Princess Sakura.

3. Tomoyo - In Cardcaptor Sakura both Tomoyo and Sakura are best friends. In Tsubasa Tomoyo is the Queen of another realm and like Yukito she is a powerful Sorceress. Kurogane swears to Tomoyo that he will return to serve her again.

4. Fai D. Fluorite - Fai's reason for visiting Yuko, the space-time witch is to get away from his homeland. Like Tomoyo he is the ruler of his land of Seresu.

5. Chi - In Chobits, Chi is a Persoocom, a personal computer found by Hideki Motosuwa. Chi and Hideki's relationship and growing Love for each other is easier to see as the series moves on. The Tsubasa version of Chi was created by Fai so she is clearly not the same character as in Chobits.

6. Watanuki - Watanuki Kimihiro will pop up in Tsubasa from time to time. His real home is in the xxxHolic Universe. xxxHolic is where Watanuki works for Yuko by cleaning, cooking, gardening, and doing whatever chores that both Yuko and Mokona (Black One) ask him to do.

This time it’s Watanuki. This Mission / Adventure is going to be called Miranda's Dream. This RPG makes use of the Sailor Moon series including the Juban District of Japan, characters from the xxxHolic series, and where I live in real-life South-Eastern Michigan (Especially where I grew up in Livonia, Michigan and live now in Wayne, Michigan and where Miranda lives)

Miranda's Dream - Main Characters

1. Watanuki - Watanuki Kimihiro - (xxxHolic World) - He works for Yuko by cleaning, cooking, gardening, and doing whatever chores that both Yuko and Mokona (Black One) ask him to do.
Male – 19 years old

2. Miranda - Ron Cauvin’s Niece (Michigan)
Female - 19 years old

3. Chante - Glitter Faerie / Fairy (Michigan)
Type (Magician, fighter, princess, etc) - Expert Level Mage (Protector)
Female - Age - 52 out of 500

4. Mokona - Black (xxxHolic World)
Male – Age Unknown

5. Yuko - (xxxHolic World) – Dimensional Witch
Female – Age Unknown

6. Rei Hino - (Sailor Moon series) Shrine Maiden - Shinto Temple - Juban District - Tokyo, Japan - Staring as herself and Sailor Mars
Female - 40 years old

7. Minako Aino – (Sailor Moon series) Athletic Director of Juban High School - Staring as herself and Sailor Venus.
Female - 40 Years old

8. Artemis - White Cat (Sailor Moon series) – Minako’s companion
Male – Age Unknown

9. Myself - Ron Cauvin (Michigan)
Male – 55 Years old  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:16 am
Miranda's Dream - Act 1, Part 1 - Departure

Nov 27th, 2018, 12am Eastern Standard Time / Nov 26th, 2018, 11:32pm Local Time

It's been a really Long Day I wonder what Chante is up to?

Sanctuary Island, Newburg Lake, Livonia, Michigan, USA

Ron goes into a trance in his comfortable Green Lazy Boy Chair. He's still dressed in his Work Uniform. Heel Toe Shoes, Grey Sweatshirt, Black Work Pants, and his Ruby Ring.

He calls out to Chante by Astral Projecting himself to Sanctuary Island. Chante just waking up notices him and says what's up Ron. Ron replies, "I need a break from work and felt that spending time with you will do the trick".

Suddenly they are interrupted by a Swirl of Blue Energy appearing out of nowhere. Chante immediately goes into defensive mode and quickly sets up an area barrier shield.

Being vulnerable in Astral form Ron is thankful for the Area shield. Suddenly the swirling Blue energy dissipates and a Black looking Fat Rabbit is left behind. Ron reacts by saying, "Mokona is that you". Mokona responds sure is Ron. How are you doing it's been a while.

Chante not having Any of this demands. Ok Mokona where and when did you arrive and what are your intentions. Mokona replies Watanuki Kimihiro has sensed that Ron's niece Miranda has a Dream and a wish to ask the Dimensional Witch Yuko.

Ron speaks up - "Chante you can relax this is Mokona a friend of mine. Chante reacts Ok I will believe you for now. Where is Miranda now. Ron answers, "Miranda is at home sleeping I really don't want to disturb her".

Mokona is immediately surrounded by the swirling blue energy again, says Good Bye and vanishes. Chante looks at Ron and Ron shrugs. Miranda has a lot of Dreams, I don't know which one Mokona is referring to.

Mokona shows up again this time with a very sleepy Miranda who is barely dressed like a 19 year old High School Teen. She looks at Mokona. Mokona you are real? Mokona replies, Miranda I'm surprised that you don't believe. That's sad.

Mokona remarks, Miranda you can have one companion to take with you on this journey. Miranda speaks up. I only just met everyone here but I guess that Chante will be the best choice. Uncle Ron talks about Chante enough for me to trust her.

Chante asks Mokona where and when are we going to. Mokona replies, "For me to know and you to find out.". Chante looks at Ron again and says are you going to be Ok Ron. I call out, I will be fine Chante.

With that done Mokona sets up a circle with another Blue Energy swirl starting to form. Mokona looks at Miranda are you ready to go. She shakes her head yes. Chante says her farewells and steps into the circle. Miranda looks at her Uncle Ron who says Good Journey.

Mokona watches Miranda walking into the circle and then calls out. Until we meet again. The Blue Energy strengthens and Mokona calls out. Ok here we go. Goodbye!! All of a sudden Miranda and Chante disappears and the Blue Energy vanishes from sight.

Ron getting concerned astral projects himself back home wondering how mad his Sister is going to be. .    

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:08 am
Miranda's Dream - Act 1, Part 2

Apr 1st, 2019, 2:32pm Local Time

Yuko's Shoppe, Juban District, Tokyo, Japan

Watanuki Kimihiro walks into the Kitchen of Yuko's Shoppe. Everything is in place like usual. Then out of the corner of his eye he sees a note taped to the refrigerator. He checks out the Note:

Watanuki please prepare enough food for all of us and for two guests who are going to show up tonight. I won't be back until tomorrow so be prim and proper and make sure that our guests are well taken care of.

Don't forget the sake, Yuko

Looking at the calendar reminds Watanuki that it's his birthday and that Yuko isn't even going to be around let alone wish him a Happy Birthday on the Note.

All of a sudden the note's words changes and Watanuki reads. Watanuki did you really think that I would forget your birthday. Now make things nice for the celebration tonight. The note then vanishes from sight.

Watanuki sighs and calls out. Mokona do you know anything about having guests tonight. Mokona replies Watanuki we don't receive guests here remember that this shop is in a different dimension. The Mistress is having me go on an errand shortly. I'm suppose to go to a place called Sanctuary Island to get the guests for the celebration tonight.

Sighing again Watanuki says to Mokona. Mokona do you know what food that our guests like? Mokona replies sorry Watanuki I don't know because I haven't met the Guests yet.

Mokona gives Watanuki a wink and says I will be right back with our Guests. With that a Blue energy swirl forms around Mokona and he calls out see you later. Then as suddenly the Blue energy swirl forms it vanishes.

Watanuki looks around the kitchen wondering what food to prepare.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:59 pm
Miranda's Dream - Act 1, Part 3

Nov 26th, 2018, 5:00am Local Time

Shinto Shrine, Juban District, Tokyo, Japan

Rei Hino reflects on being a Shrine Maiden for over 25 years and knows that her Grandfather would be proud of how she has taken care of the Shrine since he passed many years ago.

She also thinks about how she has been part of the Sailor Guardians all of these years. All of them are 40 years old now and have done their best to have a normal life.

Minako has been the Athletic Director of Juban High now for over a decade and is really happy with how her schools Volleyball team has done lately.

Ami is now one of the best Pediatric doctors in the region and is currently working at the nearby Juban District Hospital.

Makoto has become one of Tokyo's best Policemen on the force. Rei laughs because who would want to tangle with her.

Mamoru and Usagi were settling into their married life together. Chibu-Usa went back to the 30th Century years ago to be with her Mother and Father.

The fire that Rei had been using for her daily meditation suddenly changed color. It looked like a vision was coming to her. Rei went into a deeper meditation to see what the vision was all about.

She saw at first what looked like a group of people and a strange looking black rabbit gathered together in the middle of a forest. Two of the people and the black rabbit were then swept away in a blue energy swirl.

Before she had time to think about it the Vision changed to that of a modern looking Shoppe complete with what looked like a kitchen. A figure different than the ones that she had just seen came into the kitchen. The figure was blurry and Rei couldn't make it out.

The vision changed for a third time. This time it was the gate of at the front of the same Shoppe that she was just looking. Then as quick as the vision came to her it faded into the glowing light of a new day.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:17 pm
Miranda's Dream - Act 2, Part 1 - Arrival

Apr 2nd, 2019, 2:32am Local Time

Shinto Shrine, Juban District, Tokyo, Japan

A Circle with a Blue Energy swirl starts to form in front of the Shrine. The energy swirl dissipates and 3 beings can be seen. They include Mokona, Miranda, and Chante. On the Defense Chante looks around and then gives a stern look at Mokona. "Mokona, where and when are we?" Mokona shrugs and says we are in the year on your calendar of 2019. April 2nd at about 2:30am.

As for location I missed our destination. We are in the Juban District of Tokyo, Japan but in front of a shrine instead of Yuki's Shoppe. Miranda speaks up, "We are really in Japan!! I've always wanted to go."

Chante says, "Mokona can you use your Magic to take us to the shoppe." Mokona shrugs and says sorry I can not. "We will have to walk".

Rei Hino wakes up suddenly when she senses a big energy surge. She goes quickly to the entrance of the shrine to see 3 beings emerge from a blue energy swirl. They didn't seem to be Evil but suspicious just the same. Going back inside the temple Rei changes into her kimono outfit and follows the three intruders.

Rei gets a surprised look when she sees the Shoppe. It was the same one that was in her vision months ago. On full alert she is not sure whether to transform or not. At the least she had to tell the others later in the morning. For now she decided to just observe.

Apr 2nd, 2019 5:00am Local Time

After a long walk around the city Mokona looks across the street and says, "We are their!!" Chante getting more and more suspicious indicates that she can see a shoppe across the street but its shrouded in Magic. Not easily seen by others.

Mokona very surprised says that no one can see that shoppe unless they have a wish for the mistress to help out with. Chante smiling tells Mokona that he doesn't know her or her powers. Chante does tell Mokona that like himself she is a Magical Being.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:28 pm
Miranda's Dream - Act 2, Part 2 - Being Noticed

Apr 2nd, 2019 5:10am Local Time

A few minutes later after looking around Chante says to Mokona. "Ok what do we do next?" Mokona smiles and says, "Lets walk into Yuko's Shoppe and introduce ourselves to the Mistress."

Excitedly Miranda who also sees the Shoppe says, “Come on Chante lets go in!!" Sighing Chante leads the three of them across the threshold into the Shoppe's yard. Immediately Watanuki walks outside through the door to the Shoppe and says to Mokona, "Mokona I was starting to get concerned you have been gone for over 12 hours. Are these the Guests that Yuko said would be coming?"

Looking at Miranda and Chante Mokona replied, "Sorry for the delay. Watanuki the young lady is Ron Cauvin's niece Miranda and the other lady is Chante." Looking back at Watanuki Mokona continued, "Chante and Miranda this is Watanuki. He works for Yuko the shoppes owner.” Mokona then asks Watanuki, “Is Yuko here.” Watanuki sighs and says “No she is not, lets go inside and tend to our guests.”

Everyone enters the Shoppe and two young girls run up to them. Both girls are dressed up in frilly dresses, one in blue and the other in violet. Looking at Watanuki they ask if these are the guests that the mistress told them about. Looking back Watanuki introduces Maru and Moro to the group.

After getting Miranda, Chante, and Mokona seated Watanuki serves them breakfast. Chante still concerned asks Miranda, “Miranda are you Ok and what do you think of our situation. Then looking concerned at Mokona she added, “Mokona what have you gotten us into?” Miranda responds “I think all of this is wonderful and it reminds me of a dream that I have been having.” Watanuki speaks up kindly, “Chante please relax you are perfectly safe here. Yuko will explain everything when she comes back.” Not relaxing at all Chante starts to eat.

Rei watched as a tall skinny nervous but serious looking guy come out of the Shoppe and then led the other 3 inside. After that everything went quiet and the Shoppe promptly vanished from sight. She jumped up with a start.

Rei then walked over to where the Shoppe was and when she got to where the fence of the yard was she could feel an energy barrier stopping her from walking further. With the sun coming up Rei decided to go to Juban High and tell Minako and Artemis about everything that has happened.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:42 pm
Miranda's Dream - Act 2, Part 3 - Yuko’s Message

Apr 2nd, 2019 6:10am Local Time

After a while everyone was finished eating breakfast. Mokona started to act strange and a blue light came out of the blue jewel on his forehead. A projection of Yuko was displayed on the dining rooms wall. "Watanuki I see that our main guests have arrived and you are tending to them nicely." A little upset Watanuki responds, "Yuko you should have given me more info about our guests. I asked Mokona and he didn't know much either." Yuko laughs and says, "Come on Watanuki what’s the fun in that. All I told Mokona was the location, time, and dimension that our guests were at. Once he got their everything became clear.” Mokona shook his head, “Mokona knows”.

Then Maru and Moro smiled and did a little dance, “Mokona knows, Mokona knows.” Looking serious Yuko added, “Watanuki make sure that our guests get some rest. I suspect that they had a long night. I will be back in time for lunch. By the way prepare extra food for two unexpected guests who will arrive at the same time that I will.” With a smile Yuko’s image faded. Watanuki getting more upset says to Mokona, “Two more guests. Mokona who are they and what do they eat?” Mokona shrugs, “Watanuki you will make due you always do.”

Seeing his guests getting uneasy Watanuki says, “It’s Ok Miranda and Chante. It’s like this all of the time. Please do get some rest. I’m sure that you are tired from your long walk. Mokona you and the girls tend to our guests. I’m going to the market to get more food for our additional guests.” Maru and Moro smile and say, “Tend to our guests Tend to our guests.” Looking at Miranda and Chante the girls lead their guests to the back rooms so that they can get some rest. Miranda falls asleep right away on the bed. Not needed sleep yet and being on guard Chante sits in a chair near the bed and keeps watch.

Apr 2nd, 2019 8:00am Local Time

Juban High School, Juban District, Tokyo, Japan

Rei Hino arrives at Juban High School. Knowing Minako’s schedule she knew that Minako was on a break before running her next class. Surprised to see Rei in her office and wearing her kimono outfit as well made her wonder what was going on. Looking serious Rei speaks up, “Minako I need your help. Do you remember about the visions that I told you about months ago. They came true this morning and I’m concerned as to what they mean.” Seeing that Rei was concerned Minako responds, “Rei what’s this all about you know that it’s not easy for me to leave the school in the middle of the day. I am the Athletic Director after all.” Rei getting more concerned says, “Minako I know all of that. This could be a new enemy or something else. I wouldn’t ask if I wasn’t concerned.” Coming out of hiding Artemis adds, “Minako I think that we should help her.”  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:44 pm
Miranda's Dream - Act 3, Part 1 - Investigation

Apr 2nd, 2019 9:00am Local Time

Juban High School, Juban District, Tokyo, Japan

After Rei watched Minako run a practice with her Senior Volleyball squad for an hour
Minako started to be more like her cheerful self. Minako dismissed the class she was running and called an assistant to run her classes for the rest of the day.

Minako then dressed sensibly in a short sleeve shirt and long pants. She then picked up her bag and let her white cat Artemis jump in. Rei commented, "Artemis I sometimes wish I was a cat too so that I wouldn't have to walk so much". Artemis dismissing the comment said, "Lets go ladies so that we can figure out what's going on."

Still dressed in her red kimono outfit Rei led the way through the door and onto the street. Walking down the familiar Juban District streets they made their way to the shoppe that Rei saw. Minako asked Rei, "Rei could you remind me about what you saw and why did you picked me to go with you."

Smiling Rei said, "I figured that Ami would be too busy checking out kids to help. I didn't want to bother Makoto because she could be on an important case. You know how Usagi can be and I don't want to worry her about this unless their was a real problem." Minako spoke up, "So I drew the short straw." Artemis added, "Minako you know that we can't involve the princess unless it's absolutely necessary."

Rei continued, "What I sensed and felt this morning made me alarmed and curious at the same time. I saw a blue energy swirl and when it disappeared I saw what looked like two young ladies and a strange looking creature which looked like a really fat bunny with a jewel on it's head. I followed the group to a shoppe that looked like it would be at home on my temple's grounds. I watched the group enter the grounds and meet a tall, thin looking young man. Then all of a sudden the shoppe shimmered and faded away. Now it looks like a vacant lot but I can still sense a mixture of energies where the shoppe probably still is."  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:59 am
Miranda's Dream - Act 3, Part 2

Apr 2nd, 2019, 11:30am Local Time

Arriving at the vacant lot Minako set her bag down and Artemis jumped out. Looking at Rei Minako asked, "Rei can you still feel the energy that you were talking about". Reaching out her hand Rei felt her hand tingling when she touched the energy barrier. "Yes I can both sense the energies that I felt before and I can feel the same energy barrier."

Rei then said, "Lets try something. Artemis and Minako both of you try touching the energy barrier." Minako first tried and got the same result. Then Artemis tried and he suddenly disappeared after they all saw the shoppe for a moment. Minako yelled in surprise, "Artemis!!" Looking upset at Rei Minako said, "Now what." Rei responded, "I guess we transform and break down the barrier."

Rei yells out, "Mars Crystal Power Make Up!" Minako yells out, "Venus Crystal Power Make Up!" Both of them twirl around a few times and change into their Sailor Scout Outfits. Rei's outfit looks stunning with its white sailor shirt with attached red back square piece and gloves. It also has a red skirt and heels. A purple bow in the front and a large red bow in the back completes the look, Rei's black hair complements the outfit.

Minako's transformation finishes at the same time. It's outfit is beauty itself. .It also has a white sailor shirt with attached orange back square piece and gloves. It also has a orange skirt and heels. A blue bow in the front and a large yellow bow in the back completes the look, Minako's long blond hair has a red bow for an added touch.

Both of them nodded at each other and picked a spot in the barrier near where the gate should be. They were about to attack when they hear nearby, "That won't be necessary." Both Rei and Minako were caught by surprise and see a stunning older lady nearby. She was wearing a long flowing purple Geisha outfit with very long flowing black hair complementing it.

When Rei and Minako looked back at the barrier it was gone and they could clearly see the shoppe, fence, yard, and a very confused Artemis. With a fierce look and on her guard Rei says, "Who are you and what is this place?" Yuko smiles and says, "My name is Yuko and this is my shoppe of wishes. The two of you are Rei Hino and Minako Aino. Your cat's name is Artemis and I suspect that he talks."

Rei responds, "How do you know our names and what happened to the two young ladies who arrived this morning to this shoppe." Yuko smiles, "They are two of my customers and I assure you they are fine. Both of you don't know it yet but you have business with me as well. I take the time to know my customers names."

All of a sudden both Rei and Minako were drawn into the shoppes yard and Yuko follows them. Artemis jumped up on Minako's shoulder. Both Rei and Minako noticed that they retransformed back into their other outfits. Before they could respond Yuko says, "Their is no such thing as coincidence, there is only the inevitable."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:33 pm
Miranda's Dream - Act 3, Part 3 – On Guard

Apr 2nd, 2019, 12:00pm Local Time

Alarmed looking at Yuko Rei says, “Yuko who are you really and what did you do to us. Usually, we transform ourselves back. Normally nobody can make us transform back to our regular selves.” Yuko gestures to the Shoppe and says, “All questions will be answered in due time. Don’t worry you’re perfectly safe here.”

Minako looks at Rei and asks, “What do you think?” Rei responds, “This place is the same place that was in my visions months ago and so were the two women. I need to find out what’s going on and whether or not we are dealing with a new enemy.” Looking at Yuko Rei tells her that she will trust her for now.

As they walked up to the Shoppe Rei noted that it had an eerie glow to it and looked like it had been around for hundreds of years. Minako spoke up, “Rei this Shoppe looks like it could be at home on your shrine’s lands. Also, I don’t remember it being here before.” Yuko smiled and said, “My Shoppe tends to blend in with it’s surroundings. Unless you are looking for it you won’t find it.”

Maru and Moro suddenly burst through the Shoppe doors and shouted out, “The mistress is Home! The mistress is Home! Both girls are dressed up in frilly dresses, one in blue and the other in violet. Yuko smiled and greeted the girls, “Does Watanuki have lunch ready yet?” The girls reply, “Watanuki cooks. Watanuki cooks.” Going into the Shoppe Rei felt the presence of two magical beings. They didn’t seem to be evil, but it puts her back on guard. Minako smiled, “Rei aren’t the two girls cute?”

Chante heard the front doors of the Shoppe open, and it put her on guard. She changes her outfit to a short sleeve green dress and her blond hair fans out across her shoulders and back. Chante then wakes up Miranda who is wearing a bright yellow shirt, blue jeans, tennis shoes, and currently has her brown hair in curls. Chante then notes that all three of the people coming through the Shoppe doors have magic glowing around them.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:59 am
Miranda's Dream - Act 4, Part 1 – Confusion

Apr 2nd, 2019, 12:10pm Local Time

Watanuki sees Yuko walk into the dining room and says, “Yuko you have been away for quite a while and you didn’t tell me about our guests ahead of time. You got me all worked up making sure all the food was ready for everyone. We don’t have guests. Can you tell me what’s going on?” Yuko responds, “No worries Watanuki, I trust that your cooking and food will be just fine. As for what’s going on you will have to wait for that explanation.”

Suddenly everything happened at once. Rei sees and recognizes Mokona on the table. Not sensing any evil from him she relaxes some. Minako says “Rei he is cute, and I think that Usagi would like him. Is he the critter that you spoke of?” Rei nods as she watches and listens to both Watanuki and Yuko talking to each other. Artemis then jumps off Minako’s shoulder onto the dining room table next to Mokona.

Maru and Moro seeing Watanuki all worked up walked down the hallway to the back rooms and passed Chante and Miranda on the way. Chante hears Watanuki talking cross to someone and it makes her concerned. Miranda asks, “Chante what is going on? I hear Watanuki arguing with someone?” Chante looks at Miranda and asks her to be quiet for now.

Chante and Miranda then walk into the dining room and sensing the strong magic that the newcomers have immediately puts up a forcefield around Miranda and herself. Everyone watches Miranda and Chante walk into room. Yuko was about to say something when she sees Chante suddenly putting up a forcefield.

Both Rei and Minako take a few steps back and both go on alert. Rei notes that these were the two women that she followed from her shrine. The woman who put up the forcefield was the other magical being that she had sensed. Watanuki goes to the back of the kitchen and lets Yuko deal with this mess.

Yuko speaks up and looks at Chante, “Chante this is not a proper way for a guest to behave. Please relax.” Seeing that Chante still had the forcefield up looks into the kitchen at Watanuki, “Watanuki come over here and explain to Chante what is going on.”

Reluctantly Watanuki comes back into the dining room and faces Chante and Miranda. “Chante, I mentioned earlier that you would be safe here. Please relax and shut down your forcefield. The woman that I have been talking to is Yuko this Shoppe’s owner. The other two woman who came in with Yuko are guests here just like you are.”

Chante satisfied for the moment shuts down her forcefield. “Ok Watanuki I trust you but I’m a bit confused about what is going on.” Seeing the forcefield go down Rei could tell that Chante was not evil but very protective of the other woman with her and startles easily. Yuko smiles and says, “Ok everyone let’s sit down to eat and introduce ourselves. I’m sorry for all of the confusion but it couldn’t be helped.”  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:35 pm
Miranda's Dream - Act 4, Part 2 – Introductions

Apr 2nd, 2019, 1:00pm Local Time

Watanuki brought out two more chairs and set one in a corner of the room. He gestured for Artemis to go to the chair in the corner. While Watanuki stayed standing everyone else sat down. Mokona and Miranda sat down first on one side of the table. Minako and Rei on the other side. Chante still upset refused to sit down. Miranda spoke up finally, “Chante it’s Ok. Uncle Ron trusts Mokona and I’m sure that he trusts both Watanuki and Yuko. If he didn’t, I know that he wouldn’t have let me go on this journey. Please relax and sit down.”

Chante seeing that the others were relaxing and siting down she did the same. Yuko sat at one end of the table and Watanuki at the other. Chante noticed that everyone was relaxed except for one of the women on the other side of the table. At least I’m not the only one she thought. Looking across the table Miranda said, “Hey you’re Minako and Rei from the Sailor Moon Anime series and that’s Artemis in the corner.” Thinking about it she added, “That can’t be possible you’re just characters in a TV show.” Yuko laughed a little bit, “I assure you young lady that all three of them are real.”

Seeing that everyone was settled down Yuko spoke up first, “Ok everyone before we eat lunch, I would like each of you to introduce yourselves. I will start. I’m Yuko Ichihara the owner of this shoppe. It’s a shoppe of wishes and I’m a Dimensional Witch.” Both Rei and Chante reacted by looking at Yuko more intently. Rei was next, “I’m Rei Hino and I’m a Shrine Priestess of the Hikawa Shrine that I run in the Juban district of Tokyo.” Minako spoke up, “I’m Minako Aino the Athletic Director at Juban High in the Juban district.” She gestured to Artemis, “Over there is my cat Artemis.” Artemis stood up Meowed and then laid back down. Chante sensed that there was more to the cat than what meets the eye.

Watanuki took his turn. He stood up first and bowed and then sat down. “I’m Kimihiro Watanuki but most people call me Watanuki. I help Yuko with many chores like cooking, cleaning, and inventory in the back room. I also help out with guests and customers who come to this shoppe.” Yuko added with a smile, “You do more than that.” Looking at Miranda Chante says, “I’m Chante a friend of this young ladies Uncle Ron. I’m Miranda’s protector on this journey and I’m from Sanctuary Island which is in Newburg Lake in Livonia, Michigan.”

Miranda eagerly spoke up next, “I’m so excited to be here. I’m Miranda and I live in Westland, Michigan. I recently graduated from High School. It doesn’t make sense to me to have characters that I’ve seen on TV shows come to life.” Yuko spoke up, “All will be explained in due time.” Mokona jumps up and down. “My turn. My turn. I’m Mokona Modoki but you can call me Mokona. In case you are curious I’m a Mokona and a Mokona is a Mokona. I help Yuko out with different tasks and assignments. One of them was with Miranda’s Uncle Ron.” Yuko then looked at Watanuki, “Watanuki could you be a dear and bring out lunch for everyone.”  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:52 pm
Miranda's Dream - Act 4, Part 3 – Lunch

Apr 2nd, 2019, 2:00pm Local Time

Watanuki asked everyone what they wanted to drink and brought out their orders. Then he bought out bowls of Miso Soup and Rice to everyone at the table. Not knowing what everyone was going to eat ahead of time Watanuki kept things simple. He brought out plates of grilled Salmon, tossed salad, and vegetables to everyone. Last he gave everyone chopsticks to eat with.

With all the food setup Watanuki was about to sit down. Minako spoke up, “Watanuki what about Artemis?” Watanuki looked horrified and kept bowing, first to Minako and then to Artemis, “I’m very sorry I will bring a bowl of water and a plate of Salmon to him right away.” Since there was still tension in the room Minako decided to smile and said, “That would be fine, thanks.” Minako noticed that Artemis almost spoke up and winked at him. Artemis jumped down to the floor and meowed instead when Watanuki brought him his food. Chante seeing the exchange was convinced that there was something different with the cat.

Yuko spoke up, “Watanuki please calm down. Everything looks wonderful why don’t we start eating.” Chante noticed that at first nobody did anything. Then after Yuko started to eat the others around her started to eat as well. Not knowing how to use chopsticks both Miranda and Chante were not sure what to do. Seeing their problem Watanuki showed both how to use their chopsticks. The only difference was Mokona who started to gulp down his food. Yuko spoke up, “Mokona don’t be rude. Please take your time.”

After everyone had finished eating many of them said “Thanks for the Food”. Watanuki satisfied bowed to everyone and cleared the table. In the kitchen he had time to think. Of all the customers that Yuko has had over the years this group was one of the strangest ones. He wondered what was going on. After refreshing any drinks that anyone wanted Watanuki sat back down at the table.

Yuko spoke to Watanuki, “Watanuki nice lunch. If you haven’t yet please get everything that you need from the market for dinner tonight.” Then she announced, “In addition to talking about why we are all here we are going to celebrate Watanuki’s birthday tonight!!” Watanuki responded, “Yuko you don’t have to go to any trouble for me.”  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:04 am
Miranda's Dream - Act 5, Part 1 – Settling Down

Apr 2nd, 2019, 3:00pm Local Time

Yuko smiled at Watanuki, “It’s no trouble at all and during the celebration tonight I will give you something special.” Watanuki cringed a little bit, “I don’t have to pay a price for that gift, do I?” Yuko laughed, “Wouldn’t you like to know”.

Looking around the table Rei decided to be the spokesperson, “Yuko I have a lot of questions for you about this place and why we are all here.” Yuko started, “I want to reassure everyone that there is no evil presences or magic here. This shoppe and its grounds are safe for everyone. If you leave the grounds, I can’t guarantee your safety.”

Rei continued, “I’m sure that I speak for everyone that all that has happened has been a bit overwhelming. Yuko, I have heard that some of us are guests and others are customers. Since this is a shoppe of some kind I imagine that you sell items and being a Dimensional Witch, you offer services as well.”

Yuko responded, “Rei this is not a type of shoppe that you are used to dealing with. Being a Dimensional Witch I have guests and customers coming to me from different Dimensions, Locations, and even different Time periods. The shoppes grounds are often in a Dimension of its own. Customers are usually drawn here and have a dream, wish, or a desire that they want to be fulfilled. Some special customers need my help to get here because they are unable to get to this shoppe on their own. Guests are either people who accompany the customers or come to the shoppe to visit me or my staff.”

Chante spoke up, “I know a few things about Dimensions myself but nothing anywhere near as complicated as this place is. You must have a hard time keeping things in check. So, who are the customers as you put it in our group?” First looking to Miranda and then to Rei Yuko answered, “Both Miranda and Rei are my current customers.” Rei looked at Yuko with surprise and Miranda smiled and said that she figured she was one. Chante smiled for the first time and said, “I knew that Miranda needed to be here because Mokona indicated that Watanuki said she needed to talk to Yuko about a dream and a wish.”

Watanuki cried out, “I said no such thing. I hadn’t met or knew about Miranda until yesterday.” Seeing an argument starting Yuko interrupted, “Watanuki don’t worry about it. Mokona must have gotten things confused when he spoke to Chante and Miranda’s Uncle Ron back in their dimension before they came here.” Mokona shrugged and said sorry to Chante and Watanuki. Rei spoke up again, “Yuko how am I a customer.” Yuko simply answered that both Miranda and her fates were linked. Not satisfied Rei gave Yuko a look indicating that she wanted to hear more.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:37 pm
Miranda's Dream - Act 5, Part 2 –Dimensions

Apr 2nd, 2019, 3:30pm Local Time

Seeing that things have calmed down further Yuko continued, “Rei before we go into why you and Miranda are my current customers, we need to go over some things first. Our group has come together from 3 different Dimensions. The main one that links the other 2 Dimensions is this shoppe.

Miranda and Chante come from a Dimension that’s similar to the one that Rei and Minako come from. The main difference is that the people in Rei’s Dimension are just fictional characters in Miranda’s Dimension. Also, Miranda’s Dimension is 4 months behind the current time in the other 2 Dimensions.”

Chante became alarmed about the time difference, “Yuko Miranda’s family, especially her Uncle Ron are going to be very worried about her being gone so long. Four months is a long time. They may even think that she had died or was kidnapped. Miranda’s uncle will have a hard time explaining everything.”

Yuko smiled and said, “I’m sorry to have worried you. That’s why I’m going over a few things about Dimensions. Mokona with my help can take both you and Miranda back to the same Dimension and time that you left at. Currently the shoppes Dimension is connected to Rei’s Dimension. That means anyone who is here right now can go back and forth between those two Dimensions.” Rei and Minako both breathed a sigh of relief.

Yuko looked around the table, “Does anyone have a question about Dimensions.” Everyone seemed to be satisfied so Yuko moved on, “One thing that I know that has confused everyone is the fact that many people in the group has magic. In addition to myself 5 of you have some type of magic. I realize that everyone has already introduced themselves. Now I would like to have everyone let us know what kind of magic that they have.”  
Anime RPG's

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff