Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Full Closet Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for outfit enthusiasts to share their ideas, creations, and tips for making avatars. 

Tags: avatars, outfits, closet, items, design 

Reply Introductions~! Start Here!
hello all new to this guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kindredqueen

Undead Bloodsucker

14,900 Points
  • Full Selection 200
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:53 pm
hello its nice to meet ya, hope to get along with you all heart i mostly spend my time trying out new combinations with the stuff in my inventory seeing what kinds of cute outfits i can come up with, recently ive been entering runway for fun and to put my warehouse sized closet to the test lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:32 pm
kindredqueen
hello its nice to meet ya, hope to get along with you all heart i mostly spend my time trying out new combinations with the stuff in my inventory seeing what kinds of cute outfits i can come up with, recently ive been entering runway for fun and to put my warehouse sized closet to the test lol
Hello and welcome to the guild! Sorry for the late greetings - button complications were abound on the mobile version of the site. Thank you so much for joining our little community. I hope you enjoy the different threads in the forum~ I look forward to seeing what you post!  

inu_spike89
Captain

Ruthless Victory

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:31 pm
Welcome! I do the same thing; enter Runway to kind of give myself an excuse for having so many items sweatdrop it's really... becoming a problem. BUT A GOOD ONE!? Lol.

Hope you find it really fun in here!  
Introductions~! Start Here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff