Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa
Kai Kantero House. 2321 XXX Street Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Description: Home that is bought by Kai Kantero. It isn't the most expensive place but he doesn't tend to go for the more lavish life style when it comes to places to stay and live. Most his money spent on cosplays. The home was picked out by Kai Kantero using money saved from his estimated 250K salary a year doing conventions. Though, with endorsements it is believed that the price is a lot higher than that. The house has a master bedroom upstairs with guest room and bath on the first floor. He keeps his cosplays in his room and has a sprinkler alarm setting to spray people who try sneak and spy on him. Ironically enough, he doesn't have a pool or hot tub or anything, but his master bathroom does come with a spa tub that has jets in it. His bedroom stays locked, and ironically enough he is mostly seen sleeping on the couch. No one has ever been in his room before.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                    They would end up taking an Uber back to his place. He would have his motorcycle taken back by an assistant. He couldn't ride with two females and him on the bike. Throughout the whole trip, he thought to himself about how to keep getting better and stronger. He didn't mind the touch of Miyu earlier. He didn't really think much of it. He honestly forgotten most things that occurred within the past weeks, being only driven by his goals. That flame regalia was calling to him, but he felt that there was something missing. Maybe his road wasn't all flames? He wasn't sure. He would shift in his seat. He was in the front seat of the uber away from the two. Hopefully they played nice. After the car stopped, he would head out and go to the door. Unlocking the door, he would open it and leave it open for the other two to come in. He took off the treks from his feet and placed them in the trash. Of course, it was just a mental mood. He would get them out later, but right now he needed more power. Mentally, he forgot that there was someone visiting. Two people to be exact. It wasn't until hearing the sound of his Raven bird going off, that he remembered. Turning around, he would look at the two as he took off his shirt and threw it in the trash and replace it with a different one. It was a nintendo T shirt. His living room had a decent flat screen tv and had all types of gaming consoles neatly ordered. From the X box to the newest Switch. "Welcome to my home. I guess...."

R.E.A.D → [170]
                                                                    → Acceleration: 75(+50) [125]
                                                                    → Battle Strength: 45
                                                                    → Stamina:23/50
                                                                    → Jump: 0
                                                                    → Air Time: 22.5
                                                                    → Reaction: 87.5
                                                                    → Air Reaction: 25

→ Air Treks: Reezy X Kazz Ed. 1
                                                                    Wear:
                                                                    ► Standard Air treks from the Kazzo Kollection release of the Reazy one's. Comes equipped with straps instead of tied strings and has black wheels and a black and red pattern all over.

Black Fire Lord
Trick Used: Flame
Wear cost: 2% Stamina cost: 6 / Trick Used: Under Suspension. wear 3% stamina: 7 / Afterburner and Amazing special foward = 14 stamina and 6% wear

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:33 pm
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Linda Thompson ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Human // Rock Road // B rank // Pacifist // //
With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

As Linda was in the uber car with the other girl and Kai she watched as he went for the front seat while she was in the back seat with the other girl, as they rode up she decided to break the silence. "Hi sorry I didn't introduce myself, my names Linda nice to meet yah." Linda said with a friendly face as she looked at the girl whom she remembered using a knife on that man at the party, although she had a friendly face at the front at the back of her mind she reminded herself that she was a dangerous person. If the girl remained to be silent she would eventually take out her Switch as she began playing a short game to help pass the time as they got to his place. Once the uber got to the house she turned her Switch off and got out of the car as she looked up at the house. "Hm to be honest I was expecting it to be a rather expensive one, but looks like you don't like that way of life, I can respect that Kai." As Linda followed Kai to his house she waited fo rhim to open the door as she followed him inside, there she took off her air treks and set them by the door. She then watched as Kai took off his treks and put them into the trash as she looked at the trash and back to him confused, thinking that he must have misplaced them by not looking she didn't say anything but took them out of the trash can herself and set them next to hers. "Must of been a simple mistake, it happens to the best of us." Linda muttered to herself keeping a smile; once inside she watched as he took off his tattered shirt and replaced it with a Nintendo T-shirt as she gave him a thumbs up to it. "The right choice~!" She said with a smile as she then added to his welcome. "Thank you for inviting us to your ho-" She stopped as her eyes then caught a nice flat screen tv, but not only that possibly any and every type of console imaginable there, presented as if it was a trophy collection. As her eyes grew wide she quickly went over to them as she knelt down to see all the various consoles he owned, as she adjusted her classes with a grin she then said. "Whoa! S..So many gaming consoles! Also a switch my personal favorite console! Do you play the Switch a lot? Do you want to be friends on Switch?" Pausing she looked around wondering where the games were. "Where are the games at? How much do you own exactly? I never seen so many gaming consoles in one area before in my life!" she said fan girling over all the gaming consoles he owned showing off her nerdness openly, and she has yet to see the cosplay she owns either. Linda then looked at Kai as she has a sparkle in her eyes showing she was very much interested in his hobbies, she was surprised he had enough time to play games after all his schedule as a cosplayer is usually busy.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

R.E.A.D → [220]
→ Acceleration: [20] +25 (Total: 65)
→ Battle Strength: [100]
→ Stamina: [90] (Total 110)
→ Jump: [10] +25 (Total: 35)
→ Air Time: 55 [67.5]
→ Reaction: 55 [67.5] [87.5 TU]
→ Air Reaction: 50 [62.5] [72.5 TU]

C rank Air Trecks: Knight
► TUs: +20 ACC | 0 STR | +20 STA | 0 JMP

Noble Negative J3T

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:27 pm
User Image

Miyu Yotsubaxxxxxx.
                                                                                Midnight Queen

Miyu would get into the car following Kai's lead. She didn't say anything and looked away from Linda, occasionally looking towards Kai trying to gauge his mood. That was until the girl said something to her. She choked down the feeling of wanting to get away from people to speak. "Yotsuba, Miyu. You may call my Yotsuba." In traditional fashion she stated her name simply and had the girl call her by her last name. Generally, that was what you did unless you were close with the person or good friends. Linda did not seem to share the same sentiment but Miyu had to do things a certain way, it was how she was raised. After that, she didn't say anything. Her formalities were done with and that was more then she wanted to do anyway. They were shown into Kai's house after the uber dropped them off. She had been interested to see exactly how he lived. When they got into the house he immediately dumped his treks into the garbage. She knew what he meant by that, he hadn't let her win but instead didn't try the last bit of the race. She did not know why but based on that she figured it was something to do with not being able to crush her. He had expected her to be useless.

Miyu eyes would wander taking in the sights of the house before they focused on Kai, more specifically Kai's chest as he changed. She couldn't help herself from staring at it before he finally got a shirt on. "It's a nice place." She said being honest, it wasn't her house. He clearly didn't go for full-on luxury as her family did. Still, though it had its charm. She would take her bed over anything in here. It was practically the most comfortable thing she ever laid in, being massive made it feel fantastic as well. Not to mention how much was spent on that bad, it had been completely custom made to be practically suited to Miyu's own personal taste. The person they hired for it was a genius with customizing beds. It had been worth every penny. Regardless she started walking around checking out individual things, trying to get a sense of how he lived. It was then that she spotted the couch and what looked like..... "Are you sleeping on your couch?"

Tricks:

Stamina: 32/50
                                                                                50/50 Reserves
                                                                                Wear: 36%

AP: 18

R.E.A.D[220]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [120]
                                                                                → Battle Strength: [50]
                                                                                → Stamina: [50]+[50 Stat Boost]
                                                                                → Jump: [0]
                                                                                → Air Time: 25
                                                                                → Reaction: 110
                                                                                → Air Reaction: 50
                                                                                Noble Negative J3T

N7-Rain

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                    They were all for the introductions, but maybe it was because people kind of knew who Kai was already that he didn’t need to introduce himself? Either way, he let them do as they pleased. He honestly, didn’t have much of a solution of how to go about this. It slipped his mind, maybe he could of just taken the pictures at the turf area but there was something on his mind that kept him from thinking rationally. “It’s an okay place .I got no one here but myself. No one I have to please or to bother me. I don’t need anything overly expensive and fancy. I can show that through storm riding alone” he explained simply He didn’t think nothing much of his attire, but it seemed it made Linda happier for some odd reason. Maybe it was because of the company it represented? The next situation he didn’t get at first, but as she rambled, he figured she was one who liked video games as well. He had them, but he didn’t really get much time to play them these days. Looking as she was trying find where the games were, he would point to a cabinet that was nearby. Inside, there was easily over 300 games ranging from the different consoles. Taking a step back, he looked over to Miyu to make sure she was keeping tabs on things before he entered into the living room. He was still serious about those allegations. Screw that. Maybe that was why he was the way he was? “I play the switch occasionally. My friend code was never hidden. I just refuse add people. However its 4433-5423-5423-4543 “ he stated. He was nonchalant about it. Most celebrities kept things like that secretive, but why when you can just choose not to accept stuff? He didn’t outright answer whether he wanted be friends with her or not on switch. It was up to her to send the request and see what happens. Seeing the sparkle in her eyes, he didn’t really know what to say? Should he be worried? Should he do something? Was she sick? What was this genuine interest? Not knowing what to do in that situation, he was lucky that Miyu asked a question. Looking over to the Sofa, it was more than obvious that he was sleeping on there. He just shrugged, not giving a straight answer on that. Just more of a what’s it to ya?

R.E.A.D → [170]

Wear:
                                                                    ► Standard Air treks from the Kazzo Kollection release of the Reazy one's. Comes equipped with straps instead of tied strings and has black wheels and a black and red pattern all over.

Black Fire Lord
Wear cost: 2% Stamina cost: 6 / Trick Used: Under Suspension. wear 3% stamina: 7 / Afterburner and Amazing special foward = 14 stamina and 6% wear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:45 pm
User Image

With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

When Linda pointed looked to the cabinet Kai pointed out she walked to it as she opened and saw all the different types of games in it. "Whoa! So many games! I only have ten in total myself but this is so many, my god there are games I haven't seen in ages." Linda was careful to not taking them out just reading the names on the back side, she even saw some that weren't even out in America. "Whoa these aren't even open to America yet! Where did you get these from?!" Then she turned around to see Yotsuba asking if Kai was sleeping on a couch or not, she then looked at the couch and back at him. She wasn't surprised since she had to sleep on a couch herself until the studio apartment moved her mattress into her room which took a month. When Kai told her his Switch code she quickly took out her switch and put in his friend code, even though he didn't add people but she had to mention. "Well if you do end up adding people my name on Switch is just IronKnight." Linda then closed the cabinet as she had her fill of looking at all the games and then remembered that Kai was with that one guy from the party who was hurt and all cut up and she had to bring it up. "Uh also Kai is your friend ok? I saw what had happened at the party and saw you with him. Will he be ok?" There was a lot of things she didn't see what happened at the party since she was gaming most of the time, placing both of her hands behind her back she looked at both Kai and Yotsuba looking around a bit as she wondered where he kept all of his cosplays at.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

R.E.A.D → [220]

Noble Negative J3T

Black Fire Lord

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:28 pm
User Image

Miyu Yotsubaxxxxxx.
                                                                                Midnight Queen

Miyu raised an eyebrow at Kai's look and giggled. Though she quieted down once she remembered they had company. Linda really liked games it seemed, Miyu had never played them so she couldn't particularly say anything on the matter. Then again she wouldn't say anything, to begin with, no reason to. She didn't say much as the girl was geeking out over video games. However, when she mentioned Black Jack, the rider who had been dumped at the party something just clicked in her mind. Suddenly she felt no pressure or shyness in talking and the words poured out of her mouth without even thinking. "The rider is known as Black Jack. Kai called him that, but he will never ride again. He'll live but only because he was to deliver a message. The cuts and injuries that formed the map were obvious, however, people glossed over the fact that not all the injuries were made from Air Treks. The cuts were all deep but hit nothing vital, shattered legs, either some injuries were inflicted after Black Jack lost or the rider who did it had the utmost control over their attacks, to pinpoint attacks exactly how they wanted and take into consideration how the opponent would move. If I was going to send a message and not kill someone I'd do close to the same thing. The man who dropped him in seemed to be the one who did it. He's not just some high ranked rider, the guy is a clear cut above most. All those riders going after that Regalia if they manage to find it. They are going to get obliterated by that man, I doubt he'll be so kind as to let every person just walk away. I'll be going after that regalia but not until I feel I have a chance. Do yourself a favor Linda and leave that regalia thing alone unless you want to die."

Miyu's eyes shot over to Kai, this was the most she had talked with her real self. She did not look away from him as her body language sent him a clear message. They were going to win that regalia for the team, regardless of if she did it alone or they did it together. There was no half-assing it though, otherwise, you'd end up dead. Her training kicked in and she had been able to identify things others might miss. She understood what happened because she had done similar things before, not all her targets ended up dead. Messages could be delivered through pain and destroying someones very life. For a storm rider, nothing was worse than losing than being broken so you can never rider again then left to live. She wondered how Kai felt about the message she had displayed for him.

Tricks:

Stamina: 32/50
                                                                                50/50 Reserves

R.E.A.D[220]
                                                                                → Battle Strength: [50]
                                                                                Noble Negative J3T

N7-Rain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:15 am
User Image
[No Road][No Team][B-Class Rider][Fighter]
[Battle Strength: 100][Stamina: 170][Acceleration: 000][Jump: 000]
[Air Time: 50 Seconds][(Air) Reaction: 85]

It hadn't been too long after making an account on that site that Serin had noticed a sort of ad for roommates on it. While not definite it seemed like a good idea to head up, and with the address to the person's house in his phone....it was in the direction he had been heading in the first place. How perfect, it was like destiny or something like that. The blonde haired male would find his way to the address he was told to come to for further inquiry of the roommate offer. Simply rolling up to the door Serin's hand would curl into a bit of a fist and then, knock knock knock, on the door he would. It was obviously only the polite thing to do instead of barge in like many others might have. Besides the man who owned the house had mentioned he had company right now anyways, if they had left or not he was unsure. Either way he was here as the message told him to be.

Noble Negative J3T

N7-Rain

Black Fire Lord

Quote:

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                    Kai would let her ramble on. The excitement would run out of her eventually. As she went on, he would be making a post. It recently came to his attention that he honestly didn’t use this place as much as he could. Maybe roommates living it up a little. He would make the post and would put the phone back in his pocket just at the start of some weird monologue. Was Miyu okay? She did a complete 180 on him. She was now talking about the parts war and going after regalia but no one mentioned it. Linda did mention about his friend who had gotten hurt. He would pause, letting silence fall after Miyu’s words before he would answer Linda. “Black Jack is no longer part of the team anymore. In fact, he is not even able to battle. Probably won’t be able storm ride ever again. It sucks, but it facts of life. If un-usuable, then what can he do for the Knights? It’s a shame but it’s what the situation boils down to. “ Kai stated simply with no remorse. A knock on his door would break the tension, his body automatically moving as if knowing who it was. Opening the door, he would look at the male that was before him. He looks like an off brand version of me. That’s almost too perfect. Fake outs and everything. Probably should warn him. But I won’t. Kai would think before moving to let Serin in. “Come. Sorry if crowded. There is company here, but they just wanted an autograph and such. Nothing major” he commented. Just his looks alone was worth if this guy was a headache. He could alleviate his way much more than he understood.

R.E.A.D → [170]

Wear:

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Road: Ring Tuner Rank: A AP: 5
Acc: 80 (40mt) Batt. Str: 130 (65mt) Sta: 135 (68mt) Jmp: 40 (20mt)

Gliding her way down with a bit of a yawn she made her way to the house the add was as she looked at her phone to double check. "This... is it..." She murmured to herself as she rested her hands on her stomach before noticing another person was there waiting as well. Getting closer she'd notice it was the same boy from the ramen cart as she glided over and raised her arm as a hello before waiting beside him looking at her phone in case there was new information before playing dragon quest on it while she awaited an audience with whoever put up the add for the roommates was there.

Sta drain: 100/100 Wear: 0% Mystrious merchant uses: 8/8 left

TU: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

AT Status

Name Konami Kodex
Description: "A pair of B rank Treks using three in line wheels, The style are boots going up to the shin however on the sides are two large discus wheels reminiscent of the Wheels of Nezha for extra balance and stability. Inside this discus' are buttons like one would see on a video game controller, the buttons can be disconnected to use in the hands connected by a wire. These treks aren't made for battle as the buttons are actually made to use the tuning parts that are connected to the ATs."
."

parts equipped:
- Controller 1 wheels: Rank - B, "The player one wheels actually connect to the two large discuss wheels connected to the ATs. The wheel looks normal however with a button push the wheels open revealing one large wire like part that can connect to another AT from there the buttons that Minerva's AT's have help further her tune up almost like adding coding to the ATs. When used in a basic or custom tuning the Tune Up is furthered by an extra +5 points however it can't be used to go over Minerva's max tune up abilities. it also can't be used for herself."

-N/A

AT Tech: :
- Mysterious Merchant: Rank C, "An advanced up-gradable tuning toolkit of Minervas design that is located as several bags on her thighs and arms for tools, and a backpack for parts. Using custom tech that Minerva has made the tool kit allows her to be able to create, and tune parts anywhere she goes as long as she has the parts and depending on the creations rank at a catch. The toolkit only has so many parts in it before Minerva has to return home and restock. Upgrading the toolkit adds 3 more uses to it's usage count however it must be upgraded at full AP price for it's new rank. The C rank toolkit only has 5 uses to use before it needs to restock. The usage of it's abilities to craft anywhere are as follows.

C part/trek/tuning - 1 usage
B part/trek/tuning - 2 usage
A part/trek/tuning - 3 usage
S part/trek/tuning - 4 usage
SS part/trek/tuning - 5 usage
legend part/trek/tuning - 8 usage

Ichengo Angelus

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:21 pm
User Image

With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Her question was more for Kai but when Miyu butt into the question and started to ramble on about how she knew who his friend was, and how that something about a regalia was open to people to get. Also adding that if she didn't leave it alone she would die in the process, Linda just gave her a blank stare as she raised an eyebrow with a cracked smile. "Uhm ok? Cool Story Yotsuba san. Any other insightful nonsense you want to add or are you done?" Linda answered to her as she was not phased by her threat; and simply just waved her off. She truly did not care for the Regalia she liked to ride nothing more, it was fun to her and having that freedom is what she liked more about it. She then turned away from Miyu as she looked back at Kai as she listened to his answer as she looked down for a moment and responded. "Ah sorry to hear Kai." Before she could add something she heard a knock from the door as she looked to it and watched as Kai opened the door and showed a male person. But then she watched as another familiar face rode up, her tuner Minerva. Looking over to Minvera with one of her eyebrows raised. "Minerva? What are you doing here?" Linda asked as she looked through the door towards her confused to why she was here at Kai's place.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

R.E.A.D → [220]

Noble Negative J3T

Black Fire Lord

Kurai_wolf

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:28 pm
User Image

Miyu Yotsubaxxxxxx.
                                                                                Midnight Queen

Miyu shrugged as Linda took that the wrong way. "Just a warning, not some threat. I don't threaten people. I just....." She snapped out of it and shook her head going back to being quiet. These damn pain meds must have been messing with her head or something. She didn't even know why she talked that much or about that. She was going to say she killed people but that would be stupid. Then suddenly there were two more people in the house and she felt like going somewhere else. So she did silently slipping upstairs to get away from all of them. It was bad enough with Linda but two more people she couldn't handle right now. How did she go from a race to this? She wasn't particularly looking to snoop just walking around checking out the upstairs and there she found herself at the master bedroom door. She put her hand on the knob and tried to open it though it was locked. She slightly began to debate lockpicking it. She wanted somewhere she could honestly just hide from the other. She looked at the door and against her better judgment, she took a look on the lock. She was just looking to see how easy it would be to pick.

Tricks:

Stamina: 50/50
                                                                                50/50 Reserves

R.E.A.D[260]
                                                                                → Battle Strength: [90]
                                                                                Noble Negative J3T

N7-Rain

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:44 pm
User Image
[No Road][No Team][B-Class Rider][Fighter]
[Battle Strength: 100][Stamina: 180][Acceleration: 000][Jump: 000]
[Air Time: 50 Seconds][(Air) Reaction: 90]

Serin noticed that the woman who had made his mechanical arm and new wheels and treks. He waved at her and then the door would open not to late after that. The person who answered the door was seemingly the one from the party? Wasn't he the one that set the party up in the first place. He also noticed another person he was unfamiliar with seemingly referring to the woman at the door next to him as Minerva. In addition the girl from the party that was in the fight at the party as well. He would step slightly to the side to allow Minerva into the house first before him and then go in himself. "I don't think it's particularly crowded." He said....as suddenly one of the two girls left to head upstairs. Serin would simply look around the area he just walked into the house. Looking towards both the person that offered the house and his guests. "Hello, I am Serin, pleasure to meet you all." He said to those who stayed downstairs. Perhaps he would introduce himself to the other later if she came back down the stairs.

Noble Negative J3T

N7-Rain

Black Fire Lord

Kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                    This was interesting. The door had more than one person. It was two. He was guessing it was the fact he was somewhat distracted which caused him to miss Minerva. It seemed that his spots would be filled quickly. He couldn't turn down a pregnant woman if that's what she was here for and Seirin was just perfect. Of course, this was just an assumption. With more visitors, it was time for the other visitors to leave to be honest or to make themselves at home. Something like that. Kai probably was going to go out after things were settled. Looking between the two, he would greet Minerva. "Kai Kantero.." he stated with a simple statement. He didn't ask for her name. Linda gave him that information indirectly. Looking over to Seirin, he would raise a brow before nodding. "Well. Seems you two fit the bill. I sure I don't have to worry about any wild parties or anything. The rules are already posted in my post. So, I assuming you are fine with this. Both of you yea?" he questioned as he would then walk into the living room and then stop. He had to think. Maybe Seirin on the sofa and Minerva in the guest bedroom? He wasn't sure. "I have a sofa and a guest bedroom....who wants what? Anything here is yours long as you don't break s**t. Also, my room...stay out of it" He added before noticing someone was missing. He was so focused on his new guests he forgot about Linda and.....Who was the other person? It came to him in a few seconds and he would then look at Linda and then up the stairs. ".......I swear.....I going need all non potential roommates to get the ******** out my house" He yelled loud enough to where Miyu be able to hear upstairs as well. A stress vein was easily to be seen on his forehead. What the hell?! What was wrong with these people? It wasn't Linda fault but she was just grouped with the bad. He would start to head upstairs to rertrieve Miyu. Hopefully she be coming down and he wouldn't have to to drag her down. If she came down, he wouldn't go fully up. If not, he was going to go fully up there and just stare at her looking at his lock. If this would okay, his eyes would stare daggers at her. "The ******** you doing?!"

R.E.A.D → [170]

Wear:

Black Fire Lord

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:53 am
User ImageUser Image

Road: Ring Tuner Rank: A AP: 5
Acc: 80 (40mt) Batt. Str: 130 (65mt) Sta: 135 (68mt) Jmp: 40 (20mt)

Seeing Linda Minerva waved to her before she was questioned. Upon Linda's question Minerva would get her phone out putting the message about roommates for Linda. "Free... rent. emergency.... credit card. Cosplay... and games." She explained mostly the key words that spoke to Minerva when Kai made the add for roommates. Upon Serin's greeting Minerva nodded her head to him acknowledging his introduction before taking his intro to walk in first as Kai then introduced himself. The Tuner looked around seeing the couch and being closest to the games and a table to work Minerva nodded. "Couch is.... mine. Though I'd... like permission to lock... doors if i... need to... change." She said to Kai mostly not wanting people to walk in on her by accident before she looked around as Kai gave a small tour and then yelled at certain guests. Minerva extended a hand on Linda's shoulder in cause her friend got nervous at the statement Kai shouted to make sure she was okay before slowly waddling onto the couch and getting her tuning gear and parts out for a second doing a quick inventory of what she had before putting it away. After everything was accounted for she'd lean back with both hands on her stomach rubbing it as she looked around more again watching what Kai was doing a bit as she tinkered with a spare wheel from her parts just to tinker with something as she watched.

Sta drain: 100/100 Wear: 0% Mystrious merchant uses: 8/8 left

TU: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

AT Status

Name Konami Kodex
Description: "A pair of B rank Treks using three in line wheels, The style are boots going up to the shin however on the sides are two large discus wheels reminiscent of the Wheels of Nezha for extra balance and stability. Inside this discus' are buttons like one would see on a video game controller, the buttons can be disconnected to use in the hands connected by a wire. These treks aren't made for battle as the buttons are actually made to use the tuning parts that are connected to the ATs."
."

parts equipped:
- Controller 1 wheels: Rank - B, "The player one wheels actually connect to the two large discuss wheels connected to the ATs. The wheel looks normal however with a button push the wheels open revealing one large wire like part that can connect to another AT from there the buttons that Minerva's AT's have help further her tune up almost like adding coding to the ATs. When used in a basic or custom tuning the Tune Up is furthered by an extra +5 points however it can't be used to go over Minerva's max tune up abilities. it also can't be used for herself."

-N/A

AT Tech: :
- Mysterious Merchant: Rank C, "An advanced up-gradable tuning toolkit of Minervas design that is located as several bags on her thighs and arms for tools, and a backpack for parts. Using custom tech that Minerva has made the tool kit allows her to be able to create, and tune parts anywhere she goes as long as she has the parts and depending on the creations rank at a catch. The toolkit only has so many parts in it before Minerva has to return home and restock. Upgrading the toolkit adds 3 more uses to it's usage count however it must be upgraded at full AP price for it's new rank. The C rank toolkit only has 5 uses to use before it needs to restock. The usage of it's abilities to craft anywhere are as follows.

C part/trek/tuning - 1 usage
B part/trek/tuning - 2 usage
A part/trek/tuning - 3 usage
S part/trek/tuning - 4 usage
SS part/trek/tuning - 5 usage
legend part/trek/tuning - 8 usage

Ichengo Angelus

Noble Negative J3T

Black Fire Lord

N7-Rain

[Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]