Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Destiny Unbound ( Closed )

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Play, RP, RPG,, Fantasy, Dice 

Reply Smeargle's Art Gallery ► Sprite and Format Shops
Tano's recolor's Vs-Sprite, Trainer cards and more~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor
Vice Captain

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:39 am
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Hello and welcome. I'm so glad you've stopped by my shop today. It would be my pleasure to assist you in any way I can with all of your guild needs. I offer many of the same services as our other fine artists and coders but also a few they don't. I also offer the same services, such as recolors, but in a way that is tailored to your desires such as fabricating approved alterations to your Pokemon's appearance and or giving the Pokemon a background. I'm currently the only Vs Sprite maker in the guild as well as the only one insane enough to attempt adding a wagon to a Mudsdale. I'm not as good as spec mind you but ill do my very best to make exactly what you're wanting.

However please note that for some of my services, due to the time and effort required to achieve the end result. I do charge a small fee. This isn't what you'ed expect to pay outside of the guild mind you.

In addition, touch up work to make corrections in any item I've made at a later date, or that are requested of me are free. I pride myself on ensuring my work, regardless of how old, looks as good as any of my other work. If you're not satisfied, neither am I!

Request form:
      I would like to order a: Recolor, Vs-Sprite, Coding, Other
      The sprite id like recolors is: Use this link to find a D2 sprite of ANY pokemon up to Gen7.
      Id like~blank~done to the sprite: ~?
      References
      [url=]Link[/url]
      [url=]Link[/url]
      [url=]Link[/url]

If requestion a Vs-Sprite just say so and ill send you all the required information to pick through.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Ŗ é ĉ ø ĺ ø ř é ď - Ş p ř í ť é
      I can normally do a quick recolor in about 5 to 20 minutes depending on the sprite and the colors requested.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Ć ø m p ĺ é x é ď - Ş p ř í ť é
      Complex recolors and alterations can take any where from an hour to a day, sometimes two, depending on my personal free time. These aren't really hard to do but take time to do right so be patient please.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

F á b ř í ĉ ă ť é ď - Ş p ř í ť é
      Extreme alterations, recolors, and fabricated items. Needless to say, this often times takes DAYS not hours. This is prob what I'm best at honestly but the time and effort required to make these and make then look good can be very extensive. So be patient and detailed with these requests! The more information you give me the better! Reference art, wiki pages, ext. give it all to me!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

V Š - Ş p ř í ť é
      This right here ladies and gentlemen make's fabricated sprites look like a walk in the park. This can take a few days to a week+ to get right and I hold slots on who's next. I can and will only work on one VS-sprite at a time. So this is first come first serve! Just like fabricated sprites I need as much detail and refinance art as you can provide me.

Please note, however, I reserve the right to drop a project and not finish or move onto a nothing Vs-Sprite for any reason at any time. This is hard work and can be a strain on the nerves so be patient and don't make this a top priority. I'm not rushing this sort of work because I want it to look right. The only reason really id drop the project is because it's simply not within my ability to complete. BUT ill try to return to the project at a later time in order to finish it.
      NOTE: Only characters and or members who've been active in the guild for at least 6 months to 1 year will get a VS-Sprite. This is because I'm not putting forth the effort to make a Vs-Sprite if you're just going to quit the guild.

First: Wolk
      Second: Law
      Third: Spec

Fee: 5bill / 25bill to none members
      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Š p á ĉ é - Š á v é ř

So me personally, after a while all that text coding got really complicated and lengthy and I spent months trying to come up with a way to reduce the text without losing anything. Then one day it struck me! What if I put all the image coding into one image? So this what I devised. Each Pokemon in my personal format lost almost 150 characters of text length in just URL coding. This coding is SUPER easy to do and even easier to update.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Š p á ĉ é - M á ķ é ř

So this is a little easier to do then Vs sprites but its just as time-consuming and labor intensive.
      Fee: 5bill / 25bill to none members
      User Image
      User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:40 am

Math bold 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 / 𝐄𝐱𝐩 / 𝐇𝐩 / 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐡 / 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 / 𝐍𝐏𝐂 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 / 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 / 𝐈𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 / 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐈𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 /
Math bold Fraktur 𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕 / 𝕰𝖝𝖕 / 𝕳𝖕 / 𝕭𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝕲𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖙𝖍 / 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖉 𝕰𝖓𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗 / 𝕹𝕻𝕮 𝕰𝖓𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗 / 𝕸𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕷𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 / 𝕴𝖙𝖊𝖒 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙 / 𝕬𝖗𝖊𝖆 𝕴𝖙𝖊𝖒 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙 /
Math bold italic 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 / 𝑬𝒙𝒑 / 𝑯𝒑 / 𝑩𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑮𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒕𝒉 / 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 / 𝑵𝑷𝑪 𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 / 𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 / 𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 / 𝑨𝒓𝒆𝒂 𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 /
Math bold script 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹 / 𝓔𝔁𝓹 / 𝓗𝓹 / 𝓑𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓖𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓽𝓱 / 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝓔𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 / 𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓔𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 / 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 / 𝓘𝓽𝓮𝓶 𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽 / 𝓐𝓻𝓮𝓪 𝓘𝓽𝓮𝓶 𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽 /
Math double-struck 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡 / 𝔼𝕩𝕡 / ℍ𝕡 / 𝔹𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝔾𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕥𝕙 / 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝔼𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 / ℕℙℂ 𝔼𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 / 𝕄𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 / 𝕀𝕥𝕖𝕞 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥 / 𝔸𝕣𝕖𝕒 𝕀𝕥𝕖𝕞 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥 /
Math monospace 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 / 𝙴𝚡𝚙 / 𝙷𝚙 / 𝙱𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚝𝚑 / 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 / 𝙽𝙿𝙲 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 / 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 / 𝙸𝚝𝚎𝚖 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 / 𝙰𝚛𝚎𝚊 𝙸𝚝𝚎𝚖 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 /
Math sans 𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 / 𝖤𝗑𝗉 / 𝖧𝗉 / 𝖡𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖦𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗍𝗁 / 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝖤𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 / 𝖭𝖯𝖢 𝖤𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 / 𝖬𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 / 𝖨𝗍𝖾𝗆 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 / 𝖠𝗋𝖾𝖺 𝖨𝗍𝖾𝗆 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 /
Math sans bold 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 / 𝗘𝘅𝗽 / 𝗛𝗽 / 𝗕𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘄𝘁𝗵 / 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 / 𝗡𝗣𝗖 𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 / 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 / 𝗜𝘁𝗲𝗺 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 / 𝗔𝗿𝗲𝗮 𝗜𝘁𝗲𝗺 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 /
Math sans bold italic 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 / 𝙀𝙭𝙥 / 𝙃𝙥 / 𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙩𝙝 / 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 / 𝙉𝙋𝘾 𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 / 𝙈𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 / 𝙄𝙩𝙚𝙢 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 / 𝘼𝙧𝙚𝙖 𝙄𝙩𝙚𝙢 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩
Math Fraktur pseudoalphabet 𝔉𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭 / 𝔈𝔵𝔭 / ℌ𝔭 / 𝔅𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔊𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔱𝔥 / 𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔡 𝔈𝔫𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯 / 𝔑𝔓ℭ 𝔈𝔫𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯 / 𝔐𝔬𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 / ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪 ℭ𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱 / 𝔄𝔯𝔢𝔞 ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪 ℭ𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱
Subscript pseudoalphabet Fᵣᵢₑₙdₛₕᵢₚ / ₑₓₚ / ₕₚ / Bₑᵣᵣy Gᵣₒwₜₕ / Wᵢₗd ₑₙcₒᵤₙₜₑᵣ / ₙₚC ₑₙcₒᵤₙₜₑᵣ / ₘₒᵥᵢₙg ₗₒcₐₜᵢₒₙ / ᵢₜₑₘ Cₒᵤₙₜ / ₐᵣₑₐ ᵢₜₑₘ Cₒᵤₙₜ /
Superscript pseudoalphabet ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢʰⁱᵖ / ᴱˣᵖ / ᴴᵖ / ᴮᵉʳʳʸ ᴳʳᵒʷᵗʰ / ᵂⁱˡᵈ ᴱⁿᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗᵉʳ / ᴺᴾᶜ ᴱⁿᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗᵉʳ / ᴹᵒᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᴸᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ / ᴵᵗᵉᵐ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗ / ᴬʳᵉᵃ ᴵᵗᵉᵐ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗ /

Math bold 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 / 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐬 / 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 & 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐬 / 𝐏𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧: 𝐎𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: 𝐋𝐯: / 𝐁𝐚𝐠 / 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐝 / 𝐎𝐎𝐂
Math bold Fraktur 𝕬𝖈𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕻𝖔𝖐𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓 / 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖘 / 𝕭𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 & 𝕽𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖘 / 𝕻𝖔𝖐𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓: 𝕺𝖇𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊: 𝕷𝖛: / 𝕭𝖆𝖌 / 𝖀𝖓𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖉 / 𝕺𝕺𝕮
Math bold italic 𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 / 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒔 / 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 & 𝑹𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒔 / 𝑷𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏: 𝑶𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆: 𝑳𝒗: / 𝑩𝒂𝒈 / 𝑼𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒅 / 𝑶𝑶𝑪
Math bold script 𝓐𝓬𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓟𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 / 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓼 / 𝓑𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 & 𝓡𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓼 / 𝓟𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷: 𝓞𝓫𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮: 𝓛𝓿: / 𝓑𝓪𝓰 / 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 / 𝓞𝓞𝓒
Math double-struck 𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℙ𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟 / 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤 / 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 & ℝ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕤 / ℙ𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟: 𝕆𝕓𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖: 𝕃𝕧: / 𝔹𝕒𝕘 / 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕕 / 𝕆𝕆ℂ
Math monospace 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 / 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚜 / 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 & 𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚜 / 𝙿𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗: 𝙾𝚋𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎: 𝙻𝚟: / 𝙱𝚊𝚐 / 𝚄𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚍 / 𝙾𝙾𝙲
Math sans 𝖠𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖯𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇 / 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗌 / 𝖡𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 & 𝖱𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗌 / 𝖯𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇: 𝖮𝖻𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾: 𝖫𝗏: / 𝖡𝖺𝗀 / 𝖴𝗇𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗆𝖾𝖽 / 𝖮𝖮𝖢
Math sans bold 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 / 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘀 / 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 & 𝗥𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘀 / 𝗣𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻: 𝗢𝗯𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲: 𝗟𝘃: / 𝗕𝗮𝗴 / 𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗱 / 𝗢𝗢𝗖
Math sans bold italic 𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 / 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙨 / 𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 & 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨 / 𝙋𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣: 𝙊𝙗𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚: 𝙇𝙫: / 𝘽𝙖𝙜 / 𝙐𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙙 / 𝙊𝙊𝘾
Math sans italic 𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘗𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 / 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘴 / 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 & 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘴 / 𝘗𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯: 𝘖𝘣𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦: 𝘓𝘷: / 𝘉𝘢𝘨 / 𝘜𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘥 / 𝘖𝘖𝘊
𝔄𝔠𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔓𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 / 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔰 / 𝔅𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 & ℜ𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔰 / 𝔓𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫: 𝔒𝔟𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢: 𝔏𝔳: / 𝔅𝔞𝔤 / 𝔘𝔫𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔡 / 𝔒𝔒ℭ
Small Caps pseudoalphabet ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴍᴩᴀɴyɪɴɢ ᴩᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ / ꜱᴛᴀᴛꜱ / ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ & ʀᴏʟʟꜱ / ᴩᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ: ᴏʙᴇᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ: ʟᴠ: / ʙᴀɢ / ᴜɴᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ / ᴏᴏᴄ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
                ╔═════════════════════════╗
                Name:
                Pronunciation:
                Name Derivative:
                ╠════════════════════════════
                Gender Ratio: Male 50% Female 50%
                Egg Group:
                Evolution:
                ╚══════════════════════════╝
User Image
                ╔═════════════╗
                Height:
                Length:
                Width:
                Weight:
                Poke'dex entry #1:
                Poke'dex entry #2:
                ╚═════════════╝
                ╔═════════════════════════╗
                Classification:
                • General Bio:
                • Breeding & Family's:
                • Habitat:
                ╠═══════════════════════════
                Ability #1:
                Ability #2:
                hidden Ability:
                ╚══════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Level-Up
Lv:00║ TYPE [ EF/SP/PH ]►name and effect
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
TM / HM
Tutor
Egg

╔════════════╗
User Image═════════════════════════╗
Nickname ( Speices name) [ Gender ] ❤ [ Nature ]
Evolution: ?
Next Move: ?
╠═══════════════════════════╝
║ +?0 Lv-Boost
Ability: ?
Item: ?
╔════════════════════════════
TYPE [ Attrabute ][ ? ]►Name: Effect

JadeRabbitEmperor
Vice Captain

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

JadeRabbitEmperor
Vice Captain

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:41 am
User Image
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
►Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
User Image╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒔

╔══════════════════╗
Free Item count: =
Area Item count: =
╠══════════════════╣
Wild Encounter:
NPC Encounter:
Moving Location:
╠══════════════════╣
Berry growth 1:
Berry growth 2:
Berry growth 3:
Berry growth 4:
Berry growth 5:
╚═══════════════════╝
𝑶𝒖𝒕-𝑶𝒇-𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍: ~

╔═══════════════════╗Active Party
FP: 00/10 Hp: 050 Lv: 05 Exp: 00/15 Pokemon
╠══════════════════╣ Inactive Party
╚═══════════════════╝
𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒅: ~

╔═══════════════════╗
𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒕:

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆:

𝑵𝑷𝑪 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚:

╚═══════════════════╝
[User Image╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
𝑫𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒔
𝑼𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒅

╠═══════════════╣► 𝓚 𝓔 𝓨 - 𝓘 𝓣 𝓔 𝓜 𝓢 :

╠═══════════════╣► 𝓑 𝓐 𝓓 𝓖 𝓔 𝓢 :
Kanto:
Johto:
Hoenn:
Sinnoh:
Unova:
Kalos:
Alola:
╠═══════════════╣► 𝓗 𝓔 𝓛 𝓓 :

╠═══════════════╣► 𝓒 𝓞 𝓝 𝓣 𝓔 𝓢 𝓣 :

╠═══════════════╣► 𝓜 𝓔 𝓓 𝓘 𝓒 𝓘 𝓝 𝓔 :

╠═══════════════╣► 𝓑 𝓔 𝓡 𝓡 𝓘 𝓔 𝓢 :
▂▂▂▂▂▂

╠═══════════════╣► 𝓟 𝓞 𝓚 𝓔 𝓑 𝓐 𝓛 𝓛 𝓢 :
-----------Basic---
-----------Great---
-----------Ultra---
╠═══════════════╣► 𝓣 𝓜'𝓼 & 𝓗 𝓜'𝓼 :

╠═══════════════╣►𝓤𝓝𝓒𝓛𝓐𝓘𝓜𝓔𝓓

𝑶𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆: 𝑳𝒗:40

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
𝑶𝑶𝑪 Always open to interactions!
Company

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:42 am
User Image
User Image
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
User Image╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒔

╔══════════════════╗
Free Item count: = Quick Claw: When held by a pokemon, each round the holder has a 1/3 chance of automatically moving first. 8/30
Area specific Item:
╠══════════════════╣
Wild Encounter's -3 Illuminate:
NPC Encounter: 24
Moving Location: 0
╠══════════════════╣
Berry growth 1: [ G-25 / 2-5 ] x4 08 Occa:
Berry growth 2: [ G-25 / 2-5 ] x4 08 Passho:
Berry growth 3: [ G-25 / 2-5 ] x4 08 Rindo:
Berry growth 4: [ G-35 / 2-5 ] x4 08 Lum:
Berry growth 5: [ G-35 / 2-5 ] x1 08 Sitrus:
╚═══════════════════╝
𝑶𝒖𝒕-𝑶𝒇-𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍: ~

╔═══════════════════╗Active Party
FP: 00/10 Hp: 100 Lv: 10 Exp: 00/15 Pyroar
FP: 00/10 Hp: 100 Lv: 10 Exp: 00/15 Magcargo
FP: 00/10 Hp: 100 Lv: 10 Exp: 00/15 Sudowoodo
FP: 00/10 Hp: 100 Lv: 10 Exp: 00/15 Emolga
FP: 00/10 Hp: 100 Lv: 10 Exp: 00/15 Turtonator
FP: 00/10 Hp: 100 Lv: 10 Exp: 00/15 Toucannon
╠══════════════════╣ Inactive Party
FP: 00/10 Hp: 100 Lv: 10 Exp: 00/15 Hypno
╚═══════════════════╝
𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒅: ~

╔═══════════════════╗
𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒕:

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆:

𝑵𝑷𝑪 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚:

╚═══════════════════╝
𝑫𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒔
𝑼𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒅

╠═══════════════╣► 𝓚 𝓔 𝓨 - 𝓘 𝓣 𝓔 𝓜 𝓢 :

╠═══════════════╣► 𝓑 𝓐 𝓓 𝓖 𝓔 𝓢 :
Kanto:
Johto:
Hoenn:
Sinnoh:
Unova:
Kalos:
Alola:
╠═══════════════╣► 𝓗 𝓔 𝓛 𝓓 :

╠═══════════════╣► 𝓒 𝓞 𝓝 𝓣 𝓔 𝓢 𝓣 :

╠═══════════════╣► 𝓜 𝓔 𝓓 𝓘 𝓒 𝓘 𝓝 𝓔 :
x999 Potion: Heals up to 50 HP [ 3 posts ]

╠═══════════════╣► 𝓑 𝓔 𝓡 𝓡 𝓘 𝓔 𝓢 :
▂▂▂▂▂▂

╠═══════════════╣► 𝓟 𝓞 𝓚 𝓔 𝓑 𝓐 𝓛 𝓛 𝓢 :
-----------Basic---
x999 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poka'Ball Effectiveness: Basic [ 3 posts ]
-----------Great---
-----------Ultra---
╠═══════════════╣► 𝓣 𝓜'𝓼 & 𝓗 𝓜'𝓼 :
~
╠═══════════════╣►𝓤𝓝𝓒𝓛𝓐𝓘𝓜𝓔𝓓

𝑶𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆: 𝑳𝒗:20

User Image
                ╔═════════════╗
                Turtonator [ M ] [ Bold ]
                Evolution: N/A
                Next Move: Lv9-Protect
                ╠═════════════╝
                ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                Shell Armor: This Pokemon cannot be Critical Hit and takes 10% less damage from contact moves.

╠═════════════
                ║ FIR [ SP ]►Ember: 40: 4/10 Chance to burn target
                ║ NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►Tackle: 40:
                ║ PSN [ SP ]►Smog: 30: 8/10 Chance to Poison
                ║ NRL [ EF ]►
                ╚═════════════

User Image
                ╔═════════════╗
                Pyroar [ M ] [ Rash ]
                Next Move: Lv11-Headbutt
                ╠═════════════╝
                ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                Rivalry: All of this Pokemon's moves do +25% more damage against Pokemon of the same gender, but do -25% less damage against Pokemon of the opposite gender.

╠═════════════
                ║ NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►Tackle: 40:
                ║ NRL [ SP ]►Hyper Beam: 150: user must recharge next round unless the attack misses.
                ║ NRL [ EF ]►Work Up: Raise user's physical attack & special attack one stage
                ╚═════════════

User Image
                ╔═════════════╗
                Sudowoodo [ F ] [ Shy ]
                Next Move: Lv15-Mimic
                ╠═════════════╝
                ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                Sturdy: If this Pokemon is at full HP, it survives any move that would reduce its HP to 0 with at least 1 HP. OHKO moves fail when used against this Pokemon.

╠═════════════
                ║ NRL [ EF ]►Copy Cat: Copies the last move used
                ║ GRS [ ph ][ ç• ]►Wood Hammer: Wood Hammer: 120: user takes recoil damage equal to 1/3 of the damage done
                ║ FGH [ PH ][ ç• ]►Low Kick: The Heavier the Opponent, the Stronger the Attack
                ║ ROK [ PH ][ • ]►Rock Throw: 50:
                ╚═════════════

User Image
                ╔═════════════╗
                Toucannon [ M ] [ Calm ]
                Next Move: Lv13-Supersonic
                ╠═════════════╝
                ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                Skill Link: All of this Pokemon's multi-hit attacks hit the maximum number of times.

╠═════════════
                ║ FLY [ PH ][ ç• ]►Beak Blast: Beak Blast: 100, Starts charging at the begining of the round, and then attacks later in the same round (Priority -3). If opponent makes physical contact before Beak Blast hits, the opponent is Burned
                ║ ROK [ PH ][ • ]►Rock Blast: 25: hits 2-5 times
                ║ NRL [ SP ]►Echoed voice: 40: power doubles upon each consecutive use up to 200 damage.
                ║ FGH [ EF ][ ç• ]►Rock Smash:40: 8/10 chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage
                ╚═════════════

User Image
                ╔═════════════╗
                Emolg [ F ] [ Jolly ]
                Next Move: Lv7-Tail Whip
                ╠═════════════╝
                ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                Static: Pokemon making contact with this Pokemon have a 3/10 to become Paralyzed

╠═════════════
                ║ ELC [ SP ]►Thundershock: 40: 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
                ║ NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►Quick Attack: 40: (Priority +1)
                ║ NRL [ EF ]►
                ║ NRL [ EF ]►
                ╚═════════════

User Image
                ╔═════════════╗
                Magcargo [ M ] [ Mild ]
                Next Move: Lv15-Incinerate
                ╠═════════════╝
                ║ +0 Lv-Boost
                Weak Armor: This Pokemon's speed is raised by 2 stages, and its physical defense lowered by 1 stage after being hit by a physical attack. Multi-strike moves trigger this ability for each instance of contact made.

╠═════════════
                ║ PSN [ SP ]►Smog: 30: 8/10 Chance to Poison
                ║ NRL [ EF ]►Shell Smash: Reduces physical & special defense one stage, but raise physical & special attack, & speed two stages. Z-Effect: Resets any and all stat changes
                ║ GRD [ SP ]►Earth Power: 90: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense
                ╚═════════════

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
𝑶𝑶𝑪 Always open to interactions!
Company

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

JadeRabbitEmperor
Vice Captain

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

x_Miss Demeanor_x

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:43 am
Ah! I love the Absol Girl post layout. How much would something like that cost for my character? I would fill out the form but...It was for sprites? So I wasn't sure if I was meant to use it for this? Sorry if I done goofed!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:39 pm
Natalia Delacroix
Ah! I love the Absol Girl post layout. How much would something like that cost for my character? I would fill out the form but...It was for sprites? So I wasn't sure if I was meant to use it for this? Sorry if i done goofed!
There free to guild members. But it might take me some time to set up as I just got a new computer and need to get all my art programs back and an equivalent. Just send me whatever art samples you want used. and multiple of your character if possible. Character art should also have a single color if possible for easy removal.
Samples of my other works.  

JadeRabbitEmperor
Vice Captain

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

x_Miss Demeanor_x

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:36 am
Oh >.< Take your time! I know how stressful getting a new computer just right can be! Here are the images for the layout, although I only have one picture of Slate. It's a lot more difficult to find affordable artists willing to draw male characters, especially masculine ones >.< Thank you so much for doing it for free! I'll be sure to send you a tip though!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:23 pm
Natalia Delacroix
Oh >.< Take your time! I know how stressful getting a new computer just right can be! Here are the images for the layout, although I only have one picture of Slate. It's a lot more difficult to find affordable artists willing to draw male characters, especially masculine ones >.< Thank you so much for doing it for free! I'll be sure to send you a tip though!
Ill see what i can do. in the mean time you can begin posting to claim a starter from one of the labs and dont forget to check the monthly reward thread in the main subforum  

JadeRabbitEmperor
Vice Captain

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

JadeRabbitEmperor
Vice Captain

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:31 am
Natalia Delacroix
Do you have a background in mind for your post format? Im making an attempt at working on one and this would be a good practice run with my new tools  
Smeargle's Art Gallery ► Sprite and Format Shops

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games