Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Roleplayer Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for every roleplayer to become a better roleplayer. 

Reply Out Of Cookies
Future Drabbles - Mystic (A Topher Story) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:15 pm
Topher groaned and blinked as he woke up to a loud knock on the cabin door. ”Sir we’re coming out of hyperspace.” ”Right, give me a few minutes.” He had been stuck in the far future now for a while. When he had arrived he had woke up in a cell, head pounding and many guns pointed at his head. Guns he didn’t recognize. Not only that but he knew instantly something was wrong. They had disabled his time travel device which he thought was impossible, apparently not. He pushed the memory away and got up. Luckily with his skills and help from a few small pockets of well future family but current members here he was able to escape that hell. ”Sir, one minute left of hyperdrive.” The ships AI spoke in his room as he finished up. Now not only had he managed to escape but he had become part of a crew for a while, earned enough respect and money to gain his own ship and crew and went on his own path. Having a army after him hadn’t made it easy to gain the trust of the crews he had joined but his telepathy and keeping ahead of everyone made him a valuable member of any crew and highly sought after regardless.

This far into the future there wasn’t as many like him. There had been some sort of purge from what he learned of reading, the few that survived including his family line left for a small colony they set up with major defenses. It was on the outskirts of the deadlands area, but he was stuck in the middle of Unionized territory and had to go through their space first then deal with neutral space which from what he was told had pirates and warlords of many kinds. ”Chris?” Topher stopped and took a breath and turned back to Tigan, their medical officer of sorts. ”I’ve told you before, Chris is my sister, call me Topher.” She got flustered which she usually did when he mentioned anything of the past. She had questioned him of the name, of course she had looked it up and asked for a blood sample to verify which he gave her. It had already been taken when he “Arrived” as he did which was what raised so many flags, according to their systems he should be dead. She had been monitoring him for a while now so he knew what she was going to ask. ”Everything ok, your vitals were…” ”Bad dream.” He turned and went to the command deck. It was actually a memory, which he’d been having more of lately. ”Memory dream, curse of my ability Tigan, perfect recall, most of the time.”

There were benefits to hyperdrive travel, was faster than hell, but you could only take specific routes that were already plotted, so called wormholes as Topher referred to them. They made the outside turn to a acid trip anyway so it made sense. There wasn’t any one that was a straight shot to where he wanted to go, that would make it too easy for someone to invade the Psychic Colony. ”Ah Captain, coming out of hyerdrive now.” ”Scan the system” Like Sean needed to be told, was a usual day to day task, even when he was asleep they’d do it, only reason they woke him up was this system was known to be heavily militarized in areas. He would’ve gone on his own but he had picked up a few people and it was at least decent to be able to have a conversation with someone besides the ships AI, regardless if he had managed to change the programming on it so it had more of a personality than most. At least Tigan and Sean for now, they had one other at one point but Dyson had gotten off at the last port which was his destination anyway. ”Incoming transmission” ”Attention approaching Craft. Please identify yourself and drop your shields for scanning.” A massive carrier came out of cloak and Topher cursed. ”Ali why the f*ck didn’t you pick that up?” ”Apologies sir, they do appear to have a cloak. Do we comply?” ”No s**t, and considering they’re three times our size I don’t think we have a choice.” He wasn’t blaming Sean, he initiated the scan but the ship normally was decent enough to even pick up cloaked ships, hell they even have one themselves but hadn’t had a chance to activate it. ”Again, Drop shields for a scan, please comply within one minute or we will open fire.”

”Insistent bunch aren’t they?” ”Quite.” Topher nodded at Sean and Sean dropped the shields they weren’t carrying anything considered contraband which they have before, luckily they weren’t this time. ”This is Captain Topher Mizuki of the Mystic, please provide further instructions, we have lowered shields for a scan.” Well this was going to be fun, they’d run the name and get flustered. ”You…” ”Should be dead, I know, I’ve been told that. I paid my fine so my bounty should be cleared for now. Your scans should show we aren’t carrying any contraband. Its myself and two other crew as your scans show I’m sending the full manifest over now.” He did over the channel so they can verify the crew as well as himself and the cargo.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:06 pm
She was always finding herself in trouble no matter what. It was funny and always seemed to confused the rest of the family that she was like this. Her favorite way someone had put it was that she was “A calmer, female version of the idiot males in the family.” Uncle Liam had said it once with in full earshot of Toby and Uncle Topher. It wasn’t like it was her fault! Family history plus her condition made it a very unfortunate fact that she just had too much pent up energy. And it also meant that any time she got herself into trouble her older sister always ended up being the one to get her out of it.

Her current predicament came at a very, very bad choice she made on a whim without consideration of the consequences or even taking a second to think it through. The idea popped into her head and she just acted upon it. It happened right after a time travel training session with Salem, fairly soon after G-ma had talked Mom into it. For her it was nothing more than “Hey, what if I did this…” And then pop, she was gone.

When the red headed sixteen year old arrived at her destination it was strange. She looked around her in awe for a second, eyes falling on the one person she didn’t expect to see this far in the future. He looked younger than she remembered… but not like too young or anything. ”Oh, Hey Great Uncle T…” She looked like she was going to say something else but her mouth hung open, her eyes drooped and finally she unceremoniously dropped to the floor.

Seizure Info here: Atonic Seizure
Her actual condition here: Dravet Syndrome

And then somewhere farther away in the galaxy, Wherever Genny, Salem and Saline just happen to be…

Genny: *looks up from her work* “I have a bad feeling…”
Saline: “What is it?”
Genny: “God Damn Cici sense”
Both of them would be fairly aware of Cici and her shenanigans XD

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:24 pm
Topher was just about to relax when he heard a familiar “pop” sound and cursed inwardly just as his coms started up again. ”Sir, beg your pardon but we seem to be picking up four people in your ship, and a anomaly.” He heard someone speaking to him, luckily his side was muted now as he turned to look at the girl and he was just about to tell her to shut up when she did and started having some sort of seizure. He had heard a few of Chris’ research people or at least one that did the time travel having this issue whenever they would time travel which eventually led to them retiring from that part of the team but helping elsewhere. ”Seems to be, wait… Prepare to be boarded.” ”Well f*ck…” Tigan had come to see what the pop noise was and Topher pointed at the girl. ”Deal with this.” ”Did she just call you Uncle? ”Look you’re a doctor, she’s having a seizure, deal with it, I have other s…” ”Belay that order” A somewhat distorted but familiar male voice came over the coms and Topher blinked. He turned around just as another yet even more massive ship came out of cloak behind the Union one. ”Tha… That’s the Wraith.” Topher had heard of the Warlord’s ship, and seen pictures, why it was hear and giving him orders was beyond him. He saw something on the hull of the ship that made him pause, a familiar logo. He sighed and went back to sit down listening to the Union Captain and the Wraith Captain argue it out eventually one warning shot was fired which disabled something and the other ship fled.

”Captain Mizuki, dock in bay three.” ”What do we do?” Topher made a “DUH” face and initiated the command himself. ”First the girl and now this, get me when we’re docked, I’m getting a drink.” ”You know its bad when you do.” ”F*ck off Sean, I’ll do what I want, that’s why my cabin is lined the way it is.” He had torn everything out before moving furniture in after finding this, whatever the hell universe it is had the power blocking material he had helped develop in huge quantities for some reason. Tigan had said it had to deal with what happened during the purge and the main group finding the plans for that even though his mother swore up and down that she and Frederick had destroyed the information after he was sent to Genesis, He was sure someone most likely got a hold of some form of it. The door slid shut behind him and he keyed the lock override as he entered. ”Sir, if you’re about to do what I think you are, you wanted me to remind you of the hangover you had last time.” Topher sighed and got the bottle of Tequila out and a shot glass, ”Relax Ali, just taking a few shots, last time I drank the bottle.” ”Still sir, being docked with the Wraith, I’d advise you to be at your best.” Topher laughed, and shook his head noticing the small objects not bolted down in his room were starting to float. That was probably why his mother never wanted him to drink hard liquor, beer didn’t do s**t to him. He took another shot and set the glass down then watched it float. His telekinesis control being inhibited even with just three shots. He was lucky he had lined the room, drinking the bottle like he did the one time after a bad memory trip he probably could’ve pull the ship apart. ”I’m pretty sure I know the Captain the of the Wraith.”  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:02 pm
Waking up on the floor was not a new experience for Cici. And sometimes it was a little disorienting trying to figure out which chain of events led her to this moment. Her eyes fluttered open and she blinked several times to focus. Her shoulder was stiff from the way she was laying on it and she could already tell her hip was going to have a bruise. She groaned slightly and started to sit up only for a hand on her shoulder to keep her still. ”Don’t move too much. You just had a seizure, I want to make sure you are okay.” Cici closed her eyes for a second and exhaled softly. Only to open them and see the lady hovering over her carefully.

”Are you sure I didn’t die and go to heaven? No way an Angel such as yourself is here on Earth.” Despite the lady’s fussing, Cici made another attempt to sit up. ”Yea, yea seizure and whatever. I’m fine, happens all the time.” Though usually she had a little more warning. Actually, now that she was thinking about it, she probably needed to log it on her phone. She patted her back pocket where she usually kept it only in a small panic to realize she didn’t have it. She closed her eyes briefly, pinching the bridge of her nose to think. What had she been doing prior to this?

She held her finger to her lips to get the helpful lady to stop asking her questions for a second. She had left training with Salem just before this right? Maybe she left it in the training room. Wouldn’t be the first time. Wait… Her eyes snapped open and she actually took the time to look at the lady helping her. And then to her surroundings. ”Wait… Where am I? Scratch that… When am I?” She looked at her watch but it was less than helpful, only displaying a “No Service” message. s**t. How the ******** was she supposed to get home now?

The lady was still looking at her and she took a deep breath. Nothing she hadn’t already been through hundreds of times before. Right? Okay so it was never anything this specific before but what was life without a little risk? ”You were asking the standard questions right? Making sure I am alert and all that… Welp, I’m Ciara Foster. Sixteen. I don’t know what year it is as I’ve just traveled here from the past in a very, very genius move to see how far forward in the future I could go. A ranked Seer and C ranked everything else. Uhh...” She tapped her chin for a second only to shrug. ”I’m a little fuzzy on the details of what happened when I got here… besides the obvious.” Did she forget to take her meds this morning? Possible, though she didn’t have her phone to double check. She’d just have to be careful from here on out. God, Genny was going to yell at her when she finally made it back home, wasn’t she…

She groaned again and threw her head back, looking at everything behind her upside down. That screen… She hopped up and turned around excitedly, despite the lady’s warnings to stay still. Space!!! Holy ******** I did not expect to be here! Suzuki will never believe me this time!” Sure they were docking in a rather big ship but that didn’t matter to the girl. No way she was going to regret this adventure now!

Cici  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:17 am
Tigan blinked at the girl as she went on. ”Are you really flirting with me? What the hell?” Then the girl went off like nothing happened and answered the questions right away like normal. The hell is wrong with the Captain’s family if this is the way they are? ”Yes space. Your Uncle if that is indeed what he is had less of a reaction to it, for some reason I think he’s been in space at least once.” A man unknown to Tigan entered the medical lab and she jumped, she had seen pictures of him but to see him here. ”That’s because Gramps was always getting into trouble and doing what he wanted to do. Time travel is a messy thing, hence why your people disabled it here. Ah, that’d be the disturbance my ship’s sensors picked up. Cici, what on earth are you doing here?” ”You... your…” Topher walked in and glared at a much older Salem than he remembered just as Sean walked in. ”Sir we’re do…” ”I know hence our other guest.” Sean seemed to gulp and Topher turned to him. ”That’s Wraith.” Topher smirked and patted Salem on the back. ”Really originally Salem, Captain Wraith, of the Wraith.” ”Oh like you using your own name is making anything easier Gramps, didn’t anyone suggest for you to use a different one?” Tigan blinked. ”I did, and did you just call him Gramps?”

”Cause he is. This stubborn old grump is my Grandfather. We’re actually from the same Timeline, universe, whatever, Cici is too, though, now Genny’s message makes sense, she wasn’t happy about something just a minute ago.” Topher literally facepalmed and sighed loudly. ”He’s your Grandfather?” ”You two are ones to talk, I’m surprised he being a S ranked Telepath haven’t figured you two out. Or have you not told him yet, also don’t even bother trying to pull that pistol, your docked with my ship, you wont get far. I know she’s a plant for Union Medical Research to keep an eye on him. Who exactly do you report for? We couldn’t really figure that out.” Topher blinked as Salem turned to confront Sean, well he had assumed as much but as long as he didn’t have people actively hunting him down he didn’t really care. ”I report directly to the lead, no one else.” ”A Warden then, that was my guess.” This time Tigan actually took a step back. ”What?” ”He’s also a psychic, and a trained assassin, most likely if you were to step out of line at any time he was ordered to kill you.” ”Yes, but I’ve grown to know that he wouldn’t unless pushed which I relayed and told them to let him do his thing as long as he wasn’t breaking their rules which he isn’t. That’s why the stopped trying to capture him. Sure you paid your fine, that was meaningless, there’s still a group that would rather see you locked up or dead.”

”And you?” Topher turned now to fully face Sean, they had been working together for a while now and he knew the man trusted him enough. ”You don’t have the same mentality.” ”As w…” ”Another you, is the one who blew up Earth, that’s why the time travel doesn’t work there isn’t a point for us to set back to. Saline and Genny are working on it.” Topher paused and closed his eyes. ”What else?” ”My powers are stronger now. I figured if my other self died they would’ve gone to another family member by now in my bloodline, Toby or you.” Salem shook his head. ”No the Colony has done some research on that, Stronger willed psychic powers wont travel that way, only person to person in alternate universes if they happen to die. Hence why time travel is disabled here.” Topher sat down and nodded, among the power share sometimes memories also shared, Tigan was staring at him and Salem was now too. ”Memories?” ”That’s possible?” ”Happened to him before.” Topher took a deep breath and let it out. ”Fuzzy, I think HE… did more than what I did by accident, on purpose.” And that was why he had one really bad day of heavy drinking.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:36 am
Cici had turned back to the lady confused what she meant by uncle at first when none other than Salem walked into the room. ”SALEM!” She jumped up and down lightly before hurrying over to hug him. However she stopped just short, realizing that this wasn’t exactly her Salem. Like Uncle Topher before him (She remembered that now) his age was different from back home. Except this time he was slightly older. Not to mention his tone when addressing her… It was the same he used when she did something wrong.

In came Great Uncle T, which distracted everyone and they started talking about things Cici didn’t quite understand. She did notice Salem mention both Saline and Genny, which was exciting at first but then she remembered… She was so going to get yelled at by her sister! Probably twice if she ever made it back home! Finally they stopped talking for a minute, Uncle Topher looked kinda upset by whatever it was they were talking about.

She shook her head softly. ”I don’t know what’s going on exactly…” As if that was anything new… ”But Salem, you said Saline and Genny are here working on a way to get us home right?” She waited for some confirmation before continuing. ”Then what does it matter? Its not much worse than things that have happened in the past right? And none of us are on our own so we’ll be okay!” She pouted slightly and crossed her arms. ”I thought you two would be cooler during an adventure like this.”  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:41 pm
Topher scoffed at Cici’s comment but Salem just smiled. ”Grumpy old fart has been shot at here and on his own besides these two for a few months trying to get to the Colony. Taking his sweet a*s time about it hence why I came to get him. My ship doesn’t have to wait so long between jumps and can travel farther in them as well. Myself…” He paused and sighed then turned back to Cici. ”Saline, Genny and I have been stuck here for six years now almost seven. We jumped at what, thirty-five, now I’m forty-two. A lot has happened and change with us since then.” Topher even blinked at this, he wasn’t sure why they jumped before him or how but time travel was screwy that way. ”Its…” Salem paused turning to Topher and Topher knew where this was going and he nodded. ”In this alternate universe, Grams was hurt badly and died, which is why his other went crazy and did all the s**t he did. Saline handled it better even though we know its not our universe it still hit me hard. I had to leave so I didn’t cause problems with the Colony at first but eventually went back.” ”Not after making yourself a reputation.” Salem smirked and nodded. ”Using the family name was a mistake, and I had to do things that stuck. Hence why Gramps has to use a different name if he is going to travel on his own after we get to the colony. On my ship, I don’t care.”

Topher left not wanting to hear this again, that was why he started drinking in the first place. Tigan stopped him outside the door and looked at him before he walked out and he just shook his head. ”I need sleep, I know I just slept but not enough.” She still stared at him and he nodded. ”No, you can come grab the bottle if you want to.” She followed him and he handed her the only bottle of Tequila which was all he really had at the moment. He let her check the room to verify and she walked back to the Medical room and put it in a locking cabinet. ”I think he’ll be ok, just brought up things he doesn’t want to deal with.” She responded after noticing Sean and Salem staring at her. ”Well, I was going to get him in my ship.” ”No his room is lined with that psychic blocking material, probably best to leave him there for now. Actually probably better if he sleeps on the ship, its completely lined, but his room is more so.” Salem nodded then turned to Cici, ”Fun you say? How bout a tour then? This little ship of Gramps isn’t much, mine is much bigger and has more things to do besides sleep and stare out a window.”  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:35 pm
Cici blinked slowly, kind of following the conversation this time. She tilted her head to the side and tapped her chin. This definitely wasn’t her Salem then. And they had been here 6 years already! Was she going to be here that long too? She was beginning to think this might have been a bad idea. It was supposed to be a quick trip! Still… she had ended up with Salem and Uncle Topher so it wasn’t all bad. She did honestly believe everything would be okay.

She didn’t understand what they meant about universes or all of that. Whatever it was, it upset Uncle Topher enough that he left, the nice doctor lady following after him. Cici frowned. ”Is Uncle Topher okay?” She spoke quietly, having never experienced this before. Her interactions with Topher were always on a much smaller scale and usually surrounded by other family member, so it wasn’t as if she was really familiar with how he acted outside of that. She was quiet, which was unusual, and contemplative for a bit until Salem addressed her.

Her face lit up in excitement all over again. So what if this wasn’t exactly her Salem, he was still Salem and that’s all that mattered! ”That sounds great! I’d love to see what all cool stuff you have on your ship, Salem!” She did a small spin in her excitement. Facing Salem she paused again. ”Oh! And can the cool Lady Doctor come with too? You want to see the big ship too, right?” She turned expectantly towards Tigan, having never really gotten the lady’s name.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:54 pm
Topher waited till he sensed everyone except Sean leave. If Sean wanted to he would, he knew they were keeping an eye on him specifically so nothing would happen so orders were orders. He didn’t rightfully care if they still did there job as long as they helped him when he asked. He shut the door full which activated the lining more so and felt his powers dim. He hadn’t wanted to get into it with Salem yet but he was sure at some point that Tigan would. The Topher here was, somewhat strong, when he popped over his energy, plus all the others made his own power go out of whack again. That and dealing with the memories of this Topher were pushing him over. He needed to be alone from time to time to meditate to lock it down again. Salem popping in was not a good thing, nor Cici, though his own memories pushed that out making his mind more volatile. ”You may not be publicly using your name but you’re using the family logo you idiot.” Topher sighed and finally laid down face first flopping onto to the bed. The logo was actually a family crest they designed back when he and Chris had started doing more and they wanted to something else. Their father already had one from their Grandfather, he and Chris just expanded on it to make it modern.
>

Salem nodded and noted that he didn’t feel Gramps much, the door to his room must have shut. He actually had gotten a file from a contact, likely one Tigan herself put together but one his team hacked into explaining that Topher’s powers were stronger, and he was sharing memories of this timeline’s version of himself. They had actually put him through the ringer at that point much to Tigan’s protest which is why Salem actually liked her. Questioning someone that could technically demolish a ship with a thought is a dangerous task and she was there to make sure he kept his s**t together and they didn’t take it too far when it got out of hand and stopped it before it did. ”He has more memories besides his own, from here and just needs to adjust to things. You popping in probably isn’t helping but he’ll get over it.” Salem shrugged as both Tigan and Sean turned quickly at his words, ”Hey, it’s happened before… and yes my people have hacked your system, you know that. I don’t have a reputation for shits and giggles, plus half your security patches are actually put in by a security company my sister actually owns. You guys really need to do your homework more thoroughly.” ”More like you two hacked into our system and changed or made yourselves new separate identifications.” ”Possible…”
>
Topher had barely fallen asleep when he felt that he wasn’t alone anymore. It wasn’t Sean who had likely volunteered to keep an eye on him since Cici wanted Tigan to go with them so…”Go the ******** away Gray.” He didn’t bother turning over to glare at the old man who intruded yet again into their lives. ”Not a good way to welcome someone that’s practically fam…” Topher was up in a instant and jabbed Gray in the chest and glared at him. ”No, you don’t get to say that, yes in a shitty timeline sense but ******** no. You left me with those memories in the other timeline both mine and Chris’, and now these ones, what the ever living ******** do you want from me?” The items not bolted to the room were now floating and Gray noticed and sighed loudly shaking his head as he pushed Topher back to the bed making everything fall back. ”You still haven’t learned to control that anger. That’s one thing. The other thing…” Topher felt his energy get zapped and sighed lowering his head. ”I know, you said last time. You wanted me to see what people had to deal with without a Earth, without home if I… we, ever became to powerful. So what do you want me to do? Lock myself up again? That’d kill Chris, let alone Tonya and the kids, I’m sure you’ve told them just enough that they know you’re teaching me a lesson and I hope to god that even at her age Mom ripped you a new one.” Topher noticed a small grin on Gray’s face and shook his head, that was a given with mom. ”Still didn’t keep Salem and Saline away you ******** idiot.” ”They’re too stubborn. And yes I know it runs in the family before you even add that.”

Topher just shook his head and didn’t disagree. ”I come from a place that has always been at war and nearly destroyed itself, I wanted to stop that from happening.” Topher looked back to Gray and glared, ”If you’re thinking about giving me more alternate memories then don’t. I don’t want them. I nearly killed myself in Genesis if Chris finds out you’re purposely doing this good luck hiding when I’m able to get back.” Gray paused, that was one plan, but he stopped before doing so. ”The thought had crossed my mind, but she would likely come after me. They’re not happy about me throwing you here anyway.” ”They can ******** get in line.” Gray smirked. ”If you go back.” Topher glanced over at Gray with a death glare. ”I better, along with Salem, Saline and now Cici, or you’ll have a very pissed family following you.” ”I only see two ways of that, you have to do what your mother did and step in making new policies. Or stay here and it’ll dissipate. You either help make it better by changing it or help make it better by not going back, a lot of the things, you caused.” Topher sighed loudly. ”Because of the s**t I did, I doubt they’d let me just waltz up and do that.” ”Because of some of the stuff you did its worse than you think, but you will know what needs to be changed. Can anticipate threats and be one of the better leaders just like your mother though she did it more with her precognition you’ll just do it with telepathy.” ”And likely help from Chris to verify factuality. Also why not just… no Nate would kill me if I ever mentioned him doing it. ******** me.”
>
Salem had taken Cici on said tour showing most of the important stuff include the rather large docking bay that they came out of first which was just one of them. Then he took them around showing them the mess hall for when they wanted food, showed Tigan the medical bay as well as the security location in case she needed access to anything. While he knew she was working for the Government he didn’t care if she needed to do her job and keep an eye on his Gramps, he’d rather have someone else doing that anyway and not have someone report him being taken off by them. If they were able to do their job he hoped they wouldn’t have to go through any type of blockade. ”Ok then the bridge next, normally we wouldn’t but I’m the Captain so you get the FULL tour.” The bridge was one of the more high tech compared to even most modern ships. ”Holy s**t, I’m pretty well informed on some of the stuff with my job but I haven’t seen half of this stuff.” Salem smirked and smiled at Cici, she’d probably know why if she’d recall the family tech. ”That’s because my sister and I design a lot of this stuff, yes we’re from a different time but we’re god damn geniuses, it only took a day of tinkering with one ship to make it three times better.” Tigan looked closer at one of the computers and noticed the logo and shook her head. ”So you two own that company then?” Salem more or less shrugged. ”Mostly, Saline does most of the stuff now that I’ve been out here for the last few months, but yeah.”  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:10 pm
On the tour, Cici did what she does best. Excited jumping around, oohs and ahs in all the right places and of course running just ahead of the group every time she found something interesting, but sticking close enough that she wouldn’t get yelled at for running off. The ship was huge and had so many things that could keep her entertained for days. Probably not without supervision, as she was very sure Salem wasn’t going to let her run around on her own. The novelty of all of this would wear off in a day or two but for now she was too excited to care.

The best part of all of it? Salem. He was excited to show off his ship, she could tell he didn’t get to often. Tigan’s reaction to the tech in the bridge was more excited than Cici, who could easily see the twins handiwork in all the tech here. It wasn’t as exciting as she’d seen their designs before. That didn’t mean she wasn’t excited at all, just a little tempered in her reactions. It also didn’t stop her from saying the inevitable either… ”So… When do I get to fly the ship?” She grinned but she’d seen enough movies and things to know it probably wasn’t possible. A ship this big probably had lots of different people doing different things to get it where it needed to go. And honestly she didn’t expect Salem to agree to it anyway. But she wanted to…

For a moment she paused, standing absolutely still. It wasn’t an aura but there was something wrong. She could hear… ”What is that beeping?” She started to pull her hair back and it got louder. Blinking she looked at her wrist, it was her watch that was beeping. Cici didn’t normally keep alarms and the watch connected to her phone which she left back in her time so it wasn’t as if there was a reason for it to beep. There was a flashing display on it too. ”It’s never done that before… Salem? What does ‘Code Gray’ mean?” She looked up at the older male because if anyone was going to know what it meant, it would probably be Salem.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:32 pm
Gray tilted his head before Topher could ask anymore questions and was about to say something when the group of Salem, Cici and Tigan popped back into his locked room. Salem had just started at the blinking watch then pressed something on his own different watch then what the family would use for time travel. ”That is Gray.” He pointed directly at Gray and turned to him not caring about Gramps confusion of how the ******** they just teleported into his room. ”Now Gray, if you’d be so kind as to hand over the resources we need to get back over to our own timeline I’d be glad to let you leave. As of this moment, even your time travel is locked down.” Salem smirked at the man and paused only as Gray’s eyes flashed at him. He didn’t want to back down, this man knew of a way to get back home, was likely the cause of Gramps being here and why the watches the family used had that specific new calibration. ”You’re sister and his great aunt are a pain in my a**. And you boy…” Gray poked Salem freezing him in place for the moment. ” You have no idea who you’re dealing with." Salem couldn’t move at this point and was baffled for a minute but regained what composure he could.

”Uncle Toby…” Gray blinked, and stopped moving. Topher even stopped getting up to defend Salem. ”Oh sure you wanted to come off as alternate Great Gramps but if you look close enough, there’s a small bit of discoloration in one eye. I’m guessing once you…as Gray pulled older Uncle Toby out of Genesis things kind of got out of hand and he got stuck somewhere.” Topher turned on Salem this time. ”How else would he know so much s**t about our timeline without being able to travel to it Gramps, give me a break. Like getting reports would make attiquete details to know that much.” ”But James and Zain would… jesus ********> Salem laughed a bit, ”I know, you hate time travel.” ”Someone mind explain the ******** is going on?” Gray finally noticed Tigan and now Cici whose watch was still beeping and loudly this time he finally reached over and tapped it making it stop, not caring if she tried to get away from him at this point.

”The boy is insane that’s what is goin…gah..” He hadn’t even noticed Topher grab Tigan’s kit and poke him with something to stop it. At the frown Topher gave he sat down. ”Fine, sit.” ”Holy s**t.” ”Dad… sit.” Topher didn’t even sit he actually fell back but Tigan caught him. ”You’re fine…” ”I highly doubt that. Mind releasing me from this hold?” Gray or well Toby waved a hand at Salem and Salem helped Tigan get Topher to the bed as he didn’t really care to want to move at the moment. Once everything was settled the old man to all of them started. ”It’s pretty much as Salem said, I got stuck in a alternate loop to theirs war happened on that planet in a very far off time from when I got pulled in and well.” ”You became Gray. Still doesn’t explain the full out power difference.” ”That’s what I’m trying to stop happening in ou…your timeline. He and your Great Aunt Chris are key parts of it. If dad doesn’t change his ways of s**t, he’ll go down that rabbit hole.” ”What happened to this one then?” ”Same thing except I managed to get Gramps to stop it.” ”Why does it always have to be dad?” ”Because I gave him the power to do it when needed unfortunately, and he agrees to take it, every time.”  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:57 am
Everything happened so fast that Cici didn’t even realize they’d moved until Salem pointed at Gray. She looked around the room confused at first but slowly realizing they had teleported. The questions she had about Gray died on her lips as the conversation evolved around her. She heard a name spoken that she’d only heard before as careful whispers behind closed doors. She watched the man called Gray very carefully the whole time, stepping back just slightly when he approached and turned off the alarm on her watch.

There was more talking and things going on but her focus was inward. Something was weird, wrong somehow. Even though the beeping on her watch had stopped, there was a sound like buzzing in her head and a light pressure on her chest. She took another step back and fell back on her butt, probably knocking something over in the process. This wasn’t a seizure, or at the very least it was an unusual aura for one. She gasped for air. ”I… I can’t breathe.” She had to get out. She shouldn’t be here. She needed to get away. Out. Away.

She crawled backwards blindly until her back hit a wall. It was like her senses were both dulled and heightened at the same time. She was always acutely aware of her abilities because of her condition and now... There was a foot that tapped her own and for a moment she could focus on that. She looked up at eyes she didn't understand but that didn't matter. Looking around the room again she found the door and jumped for it.

The instant she was out the door there was an immedate difference. She bent over just outside the room, breathing heavy. What the hell was all of that? The doctor lady had followed her out to make sure she was okay. "I... I'm fine." Though her voice shook when she spoke. She stood straight and turned back towards the others still in the room. "I... I don't know how the hell any of you can stand to be in that room." That was an experience she would rather not go through again.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:09 am
Gray sighed but noticed Cici starting to have a panic attacked and tapped her foot to get her to focus on something else. He tapped Tigan after opening the door telekentically for the girl and letting them go. ”Make sure she eats something, likely needs to.” He had a feeling that Genny was watching which is likely she’d probably be pissed at him anyway. Topher was finally better but let Tigan and Cici go, this was more between them anyway. ”You probably shouldn’t have teleported the poor girl to my room Salem, its lined to block powers and while it doesn’t bother the three of us it likely bugged the hell out of her.” Salem was starting to say something but Gray put his hand up to stop them from bickering. ”She’ll be fine now that she’s out of here…” ”And you can give us what we want.” Topher shook his head and sighed at the nonsense going on. [color-dodgerblue]”Not worrying about why Toby is doing this s**t”
”Its as much as Salem said I got pulled in from Genesis after helping you, got stuck in a time loop on their s**t planet which oddly put me back in time there. Eventually figured out the point of that was to turn me into Gray. There’s not much to it, they wanted me to see what happens to a planet like that. To stop ours from doing it, I’ve tried a few times, and some like this one fail, others nothing happens as drastically and others, don’t even meet the requirements. The multiverse as some would call it is ******** up, you hate time travel Dad… try dealing with this s**t.” Gray/Toby pulled out a data drive and handed it to Salem and started to walk out. ”I’m not going to just Poof your way out, you need to build it, you’ve already started to anyway.” Topher looked over to Salem who just shrugged, they actually had but hit bumps with plans, he’d have to look at what was on the data drive but he was pretty sure it’d be corrections to their already made plans.

Gray/Toby sighed as he walked out and left Salem and his father to discuss building their way home, they’d still have to travel a bit to get back to the main hub where Saline was. He didn’t really mean to make his father pop out so far away but the restrictions in this timeline ******** with his own calculations. As he came to the empty cargo bay he paused, empty mostly of people but it still had things in it. He sat down on a crate and waited. ”Genny, for your records, I wanted him to see all like I said. I never planned on Salem and Saline following him her and sure as hell never planned on Cici popping in as well.” He hadn’t personally met her but had popped in a few areas and read her “records” on the time travel reports she did following family. If Cici popped randomly and got stuck she was likely to be here. ”Feel free to punch me, don’t hold back, I’m betting you want to. I’m sorry she had to deal with this, our family is just stubborn, idiots at time, even myself.”

[[ooc: forgot to add Tigan but she likely just checked on her took her to the medical room to get her somewhere else or the lounge area and got her someething to eat]]]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:10 am
”You know she can’t actually see you right?” Cici crossed her arms and leaned against a nearby box. Originally Tigan had taken the girl away to chill in the lounge but she’d faked needing to use the restroom to get away. Mostly she had wanted some time to explore on her own before everyone got the bright idea that she needed to be watched at all times. But she’d felt drawn here, catching this Gray person talking to himself. Well trying to talk to her sister anyway.

”She’s probably going to hit you though. She inherited a bit of Great Gran’s anger issues. And she doesn’t like it when people mess with her work.” Cici was obviously aware from experience. Though this had been a whim she’d acted on without thought which probably made it worse. At least if she’d come here knowing they were stuck, she could get some points back for just being concerned. Either way she knew Genny was going to be angry at her. She shifted her stance a bit, leaning more so her head also rested against the box.

”So, question… Are you really related to our family? And like, what did you do to make everyone hate you so much?”  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:16 pm
Gray well Toby turned at Cici’s voice and wanted to get up to leave but stayed. He smirked at the comment of Genny inheriting Grandma’s anger, yeah, that ran a bit too much in the family. He half nodded at the comment from before and knew he’d likely get punched eventually. He was sure Genny was waiting for his reply to her question. ”They don’t hate Toby, Gray, some, meddling with time has consequences. Toby, me...” He paused and looked down at the floor. ”I did stupid s**t as a kid, even stupider s**t as an adult. Though when Dad was in Genesis he was tearing himself up with the memories I gave him. A version of me that jumped back in time to kill someone got caught and sent there helped save him but nearly died in the process.” He stood up and went to a window to look out. ”That was, Gray, me pulling a copy of myself through. I knew something was wrong when I started getting double visions and a headache. It instantly stopped and things were explained.”

“Then, I was suddenly pushed back into time on that world without warning. I had no idea what to do but knowing what would happen the new look on things. I had to try to make it better. I got stronger, almost God like, stupid things, that Gran would not approve of if she heard of them. For easier terms we just call ourselves Nephilim.”
He could swear he sensed someone near to him then but not Cici. That probably pissed Genny off more so. Hearing his so called gathering powers she probably didn’t have to guess twice to figure out exactly what he did. He turned and lowered himself to the floor. ”God wouldn’t have approved. Dad or Grandpa should’ve killed me by now but Grandpa probably knows something is going to happen. He’s smarter than he looks, don’t let his age fool you.” He looked up waiting for the punch, lowering any passive shield he would’ve had on hand. ”Well Genny. Punch me, kill me, take me in. But know that on your home timeline if my father doesn’t change what happened here can and most likely will happen there. Talk to your Grandmother even if you have to break your own protocol and get her to talk some sense in to him. Politics is primarily one way, either her or him. She being a judge is a good thing but both of them doing it together, will help greatly.”  
Out Of Cookies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff