Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)
Planet Promethea: Atlas HQ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A City within the Meridian Metroplex, Atlas HQ is owned by Rhys Strongfork, who is assisted by Zero, the retired Vault Hunting Ninja (who strangely only speaks in Haiku but we don't judge him for it.) Atlas HQ is of course where they build some of the best weapons in the universe with guns that shoot tracking bullets. If a tracking bullet hits a target, the gun switches to it's "Smart Bullets" which will fly straight toward the target which is handy if they are around a corner!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

as soon as Simon arrived at the top of the building to see Atlas HQ, he glanced down seeing the battle below and kept walking 'Simon + Upset < Vin?' T7 beeped out as Simon just kept walking but was obviously angry "i just don't get it T7 ... that god that cursed Mavis and Zeref told us to seek him out and Mitsuki .... i don't understand at all what she sees in him" he said as T7 let out a sad boop noise "but she does ... so for now we have to hope she's right" he said before running inside. all the people there were armed for combat and Simon had to ask around where to find Rhys. when he did, he found he was on a docking platform and ran over to find it ... only to find over twenty Orcs hopping over the ledge and attacking Rhys "Orcs?! blast it ... REQUIP!" he shouted then jumped in the air before changing into his Fire Emperor Armor and wielded two fire based keyblades before plowing through them, burning half of them to a crisp and faced the rest "hey ... th-that's not Atlas tech ... you're one of the guys from the Sanctuary. where's the rest?" Rhys asked in a panic as Simon used his keyblades to take orcs down as they kept coming from over the side "fighting ... Mr. Strongfork i suggest you get to safety" he said as Rhys jumped behind a pile of crates behind Simon making the Jedi sigh "makes me miss senators"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:24 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Front View:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

"What the h3ll is his deal..", Vin groaned to himself with his hands in his jacket pocket as he appeared in front of the Atlas HQ, green and blue particles following him like a trail as he looked up the large building. Making a soft sigh, the demigod began to hear fighting within the building so with this, Vin quickly ran directly toward the battle. Behind a large door, Vin began to notice that Simon had beat him to the punch, dressed in some sort of armor with two fire-y keyblades which only made him only sigh softly before speaking to himself,"Is this guy really showing off? Well...two can play this game."
As more Orcs begin to come into the building, Vin sneaked through the door as he climbed up some crates that was about nine feet tall. Once the Orcs ran past him, this was when Vin spoke up,"Hey, is that Jared from Subway? I'll get a foot long...fully loaded~"
Five Orcs immediately turned around to see Vin in a position that could tell he had a little bit of sass to him. Vin then grinned softly before five keyblades immediately flew straight down, stabbing straight through their chests with such force that they didn't have enough time to hit the ground fully as the blades pinned them into the cement floor,"That's what you get, Jared.."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:13 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

'Jarred = name of enemy?' T7 questioned while on Simon's back and shot a blast at one of the orcs behind him getting it right between the eyes "not in the slightest, pal ..." Simon said switching one of his keyblades for his lightsaber and requipped once more "Requip: Seraphim Armor!" he said before jumping up in the air causing over twenty keyblades to appear "DACE MY BLADES!" he cried as a blitzkrieg of keyblade rained down on the army below the walls. a few moments later between the two keyblade wielders, the orcs retreated away from Atlas for now. Simon requipped back into his regular clothes and staggered a bit grabbing onto the wall 'Simon = ok?!' T7 beeped out in concern as Simon just chuckled "still not quite recovered from the Tenrou Tree being destroyed before we brought it back ... my magic power was already on zero when i fought Mosquito" he said before closing his eyes and pushed himself forward "just give me a health stem, i'll be fine" he said as T7 gave another worried beep before launching a stem in the air for Simon to catch and injected it into his arm feeling his pain lessen. "holy ... man" Rhys said coming out from his hiding place and looked at the two of them just as Simon deactivated his lightsaber and put it on his belt "you two are good, you must be professional vault hunters. Lilith sure knew what she was doing it seems." he said stroking his mustache as Simon raised his eyebrow. he was curious about what these 'vaults' "i only just arrived in this sector ... long story but ..." he said turning to Vin before back at Rhys and folded his arms "we're here to help my name is Simon Xanatos, Knight of the Jedi Order"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:11 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

As Simon took care of the majority of the Orcs, Vin stood at the armor which just made him smile softly before jumping up into the air. Landing on top of one of the keyblades, similar to a skateboard, Vin quickly lead the keyblade straight into the heart of the last Orc after so many had escaped. Vin landed onto the floor, thrusting his back against the wall as he placed a now lit cigarette between his lips. This was when he joined up alongside Simon as Rhys believed we are true Vault Hunters. This made Vin slightly look at Simon who was looking back at him in what the Demigod could see was annoyed. Looking back at Rhys, Vin spoke up shortly after Simon introduced himself and his occupation,"The name is Vincent but people call me Vin. Listen, we don't have too much time and we have to-"
With this, something interesting happened. Grenades softly glided onto the ground with a yellow glow appearing in the middle, blinking faster and faster which Vin knew exactly what was happening. Vin quickly kicked the grenade directly away from the other two as it exploded up into the air. With this, Vin was unable to stop before seeing what looked like a katana blade slice straight against his chest, making blood splatter onto the floor. The man was dressed in what seemed to be a robotic ninja outfit with Maliwan on it's chest along with it's iconic yellow color. Vin could only blink as multiple versions of the same ninja appeared as holograms only were able to hurt it's enemy. Vin only blinked a few times as a different ninja appeared behind Rhys but this one knew who this was for it didn't have the Maliwan logo or the yellow paintjob. The ninja teleported Rhys away somewhere safe as Vin covered his chest where the wound was beginning to heal,"Mother f@cking...REALLY?!"

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:15 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

Simon was startled by the ninja attacking them and reignited his lightsaber and turned to Vin, about to ask T7 to give him a stem before seeing the wound heal itself and seemed confused "we'll talk about that later" he said as he swing his lightsaber in a circle getting in a fighting stance and glared at the ninja and holographic replicas "so, i take it you are one of the ones behind this attack ... i'm guessing the chance of you surrendering is off the table as well"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:12 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin groaned softly as he saw that his suit was slightly cut where the blade sliced against his chest, making him stand up slowly with annoyance with his eyes as the ninja went into a samurai styled position as the shields began to glow around him in a yellow glow. Vin stood up straight as the demigod fixed his cuff off his jacket just as the building began to shake violently. The Demigod noticed that the ninja wasn't paying attention because of the shaking which gave Vin a chance. In a instant, a dress shoe went straight up into the air, slamming the helmet of the ninja right in the chin. The helmet flew off as the shaking began to grow worse, making the crates fall down around the three as the holograms went straight toward Simon with quick dashes, leaving Vin to block the attack of one of the holograms with a keyblade as he looked straight at the face of the true version,"Rhys...SHOULD OF MADE THE DEAL!!"
"What the H3ll is going on?? Why is everything shaking?", Vin spoke up as he quickly twirled the hologram around him before throwing the hologram straight at the ninja which the hologram disappeared just as the two touched. Vin brushed his thumb against his bottom lip with a sly smile before pulling out a pistol from his left side of his inner jacket. Switching the mode of the pistol with his thumb from regular rounds to explosive, Vin spoke a soft one linger toward his enemy,"Deal or No Deal...sorry, no deal."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:37 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

as soon as the shaking started, Simon dropped his stance and made up his own fighting style on the spot, a mixture of Shaolin swordplay and pirate fencing with a dash of Knight swordplay which quickly blocked the holograms attack and sliced two of them in half and kicked the other one over the railing "the fighting below us must be getting tough ... might have been Precht, he knows a few powerful spells that would make a few of the destructive members of Fairy Tail cry in shame" Simon said before turning to the unmasked ninja in a samurai stance before glancing at Vin and his pistol shaking his head "so uncivilized ... but i can get you a more damaging shot" he muttered before jumping in the air doing a few front flips before spinning around kicking Katagawa Jr. in the back to knock him off stance to block

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:18 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin watched as Simon pretty much called him uncivilized. He wasn't wrong but still, kinda hurt before the Jedi jumped over, doing some pretty impressive flips and double jumps before kicking Katagawa Jr., making him lose his own defensive stance. This gave Vin a good shot toward his head or...the second area. Vin quickly pointed the gun downward between Katagawa's legs before firing not one, not two, but all six shots into the groin area. To be fair, shields were still up for the shots but the sixth shot was definitely going to leave a mark as the ninja flew back, hitting the railing hard enough to bend the metal. The shields were now down but Katagawa summoned more holograms to fight off the two keyblade wielders. This made Vin grin softly before speaking up,"ALRIGHT! ENOUGH!!"
The ninja holograms stopped in confusion as a boom box was slammed down onto the ground. Clicking play on the boombox, Vin smiled before speaking up softly,"We need good fighting music."
The music began to play.
The world around Vin began to change as everything turned into a...wait what are you doing? "HEY! THIS IS MY PART OF THE POST! You don't like it, SHOVE IT RIGHT UP THE POOPER!"
Ummm okay, you take it away..
"The world was beautiful and little Simon needed my help. You see, Katagawa here is a big ol' bully and Simon needed to learn how to be apart of..the Cool Patrol"
*sigh*...okay, so the music began to play and..wait...WHEN DID THIS PLACE BECOME A ROLLER RINK!
"SHUT UP, AUSTIN!"
I'm gotta try to make some sort of sense in this post, Vin..Just..stop..okay?
"*sigh* fine...but at least lets watch the music video okay?"
Fine...Alright, as the music came to the end, the world appeared back to normal. Katagawa Jr. was still on the railing as Vin, still wearing a blue colorful jump suit...REALLY!?
"Just roll with it, sicky...this is coming from your mind after all. You should be asleep anyway by now. This is what happens when you drink Nyquil before posting one of MY POSTS!"
...Okay, you are right. So he's in the blue jump suit and as everyone could see, nothing else happened. The holograms were still there but amazingly confused on the whole experience as Vin just stared at the whole group down before sighing softly,"...You all have no taste in music..well HOW ABOUT NOW!"
Vin then grabbed the boombox before crashing the large device into the mouth of one of the solid holograms, making holographic teeth fly out of it's mouth before reloading his pistol and firing it into the chest of the three more holograms. This left just one more hologram and the real Katagawa Jr left for Simon to face off. "To fight off his bullies-" Just shut up, Vin.

"Love you, Aussie Boo Boo..."
I hate you sometimes.

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:51 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

Simon stood in confusion as T7 looked at his Jedi friend 'T7+ possessing = error' "y-yeah i .... i got nothing, that was the weirdest thing i've ever seen" he said then saw Vin take down the holograms and sped to Katagawa and attacked raising his lightsaber to the right of him with both hands it was over in three strikes of his lightsaber breaking the ninja's sword in half and slicing a cauterized cut right down the front of his torso from the color bone to the navel. Simon looked at Katagawa in an almost angry and depressed gaze as the foe fell to the ground. dead "i'm sorry ... but you left me no choice" he whispered kneeling down to the body before closing the eyes then stood back up then turned to Vin "i know you may feel the need to mock me for that ... but taking a life isn't easy for a Jedi, not only does it disrupt the Force but it tears the soul apart and remorse is the only way to keep my soul whole" he said before taking in a breath then looked at the boombox momentarily before shaking his head "Mr. Strongfork should be made aware he's safe now" he said before walking on

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:08 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin slammed the broken boombox into the head of the last hologram, cracking it's skull before it disappeared into particles flying around. This was when, Vin softly turned to see the remains of Katagawa Jr cut up with Simon's own weapon, showing his hurt soul for committing the deed. The demigod listened to the Jedi's words, just staring him down as he too knows how the boy felt. Watching him leave toward the door, Vin placed his left hand on the Jedi's shoulder to have him stop for a moment as he spoke softly,"Listen..you did the right thing and for all that it's worth...you are a strong soul...and a strong leader."
Vin slowly moved his hand away before turning toward the elevator that went up to Rhys' office which Vin sighed softly before tossing the boombox away, placing a unlit cigarette between his lips before speaking up softly,"You lead the way, killer."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:40 am
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

hearing Vin's words, Simon started to understand why Mitsuki regarded him in a fashion ... sort of. shaking his head after he called him 'killer', Simon got in the elevator and stood next to the hero facing the doors as they closed and the lift went up playing an instrumental version of 'I Want You Back' by the Jackson 5 for some reason. "part of me wants to know how the bloody H*ll you did that ... with the ..." he said moving his hand in a gesturing motion to the doors "music device ... though another part of me is screaming ... well ... don't ask" he said then turned to Vin and shrugged then went back to silence and thought for a moment before pulling out a key chain from his pocket then handed it to Vin "found this in a warzone in Corellia ... that's when i found out not all key chains work for everyone, and trust me that's a keyblade key chain ... perhaps you might find better use for it"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:10 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

"It's probably a good idea not to ask, Sim-", Vin responded to Simon's response for his very..very weird musical number until something caught his eyes. Simon pulled out the keychain as he handed it to Vin who just stared at it. Brushing the small amount of a beard on his chin, he began to think about what kind of keyblade it could be apart of. The demigod only sighed in a nice tone before placing it into his suit jacket before speaking softly,"You know..you aren't so bad after all. I will say, I'm kinda jealous about a couple of things. One is that keyblade laser sword you got there..and two, the armor you have at your disposal. It's quite unique.."
Vin then smiled softly before pulling out something quite colorful. The lights from the elevator shined onto the glass of the wayfinder Mitsuki made for him, making him smile more before looking back at Simon before back at the wayfinder as he spoke,"Mitsuki..she knows how to touch the hearts of everyone..you, me, everyone around her enjoys being around her..she's pure and that's...that puts a big target on her back."
Vin then gripped onto the wayfinder tightly before speaking with a soft tone,"I have her back..and she has mine. In fact..if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here. I was a orphan boy in the streets when I first saw her..ever since then, she inspired me to be..well, kinda silly now that I think of it but a hero."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:21 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

"huh? oh ..." he said taking his lightsaber hilt off his belt and smirked at it "the armors are a trait i learned from my mother. a genetic i guess you can say ... i inherited her magic with a bit of my father's power over the keyblade ... i use each armor and match keyblades with it to boost certain abilities: one specializes in fire, one in increased speed, and so on ... but this" he said igniting the blade as it hummed "this was just a regular lightsaber when i built this. at a young age, Younglings of the Order go to create our own lightsabers, one that match our personality, or strengths ... something we build to show our lives, our hearts if you will ... i was always a bit less than how the regular Jedi is, for one thing i was found as an infant with this key chain around my neck. i added it to my hilt to keep it a part of me and ... it just morphed in a blinding light, that was the day i started to question about who i was and where i came from" he said with a grin and deactivated it as T7 beeped happily as they listened to Vin talking about Mitsuki "and it's not silly, hearts like that ... i get the feeling we were meant to meet. she became a friend of my guild, my family ... apparently she would babysit the younglings at that time, myself included ... her heart guided her to you because i believe the Realms needs you ... as for me ... the Jedi are at constant war with the Sith. the Light against the Dark ... but the Emperor of the Sith isn't dark, he's evil .... he sucked the life of an entire planet just to replenish his own life ... and if he's with this Daichi i fear the consequences" he said then looked at Vin blinking showing white irises before them returning to their regular color "i must ask you, properly ... leave Emperor Valkorion to me." he said deactivating his lightsaber and put it on his belt as the doors opened

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:33 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin listened to Simon as he explained his backstories. He immediately saw the connections between the jedi and the demigod as the elevator began to slow down. Vin smiled softly as he placed his wayfinder in his inner coat pocket, looking as Simon showed off his lightsaber, explaining how the keychain changed his original hilt into something resembling a keyblade. Looking back toward the door when Simon made the blade of light disappear, Vin began to think about the connection the three had which only made him place his hands on his own hips as the doors opened just as Simon explained that he wanted to be the one to defeat someone named Emperor Valkorion. Vin's face lost the smile as he thought about this person's abilities and how Daichi could use a power like that. Looking out toward Rhys leaning his rear against a large table and the ninja that saved him resting his back against the wall, Vin spoke up softly with the same voice tone as what Simon used,"You do what you must with this emperor guy..I'll take care of Karuma..I fear that who we all have will not be enough to defeat Daichi..we have to defeat his alliance before we go after him.."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games