Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ Avatar Alley ★ - Dress Up & Ghosting!

Back to Guilds

A guild for dressing up, ghosting, themed avis, contests, and more! 

Tags: avatar, alley, ghosting, dress up, avis 

Reply 📜 Archived Discussions 💬
Monthly Giveaway! 50k Platinum | Free to enter!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hanurai

Aged Battery

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:34 pm
Hey Guys and Dolls! I wanted to do something special for the guild and help dreams come true. Ever quested for an item that seemed too far out of reach? Well, this giveaway will try to help make that a reality. I spend most of my time in the MP buying and selling when I can, and I've amassed a decent fortune. I just want to share the wealth and see that your dreams come true too.

It doesn't cost anything to enter, I'll add you to a list of names. To choose a winner, I'll be using a random generator and everyone will have a chance to win! Winners will have their names removed from the list, so that others have a better chance at some free moolah!

Please, have a nice day, and I hope you win something! Everyone who's posted at least once has been automatically included in the drawings!

Edit: 4/8/22 Sorry for the hiatus folks! I'm broke, but I'll get the show rolling again this month ASAP. Can't wait to find a new winner!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:35 pm
Grand Prize Past Winners

June 27th 2021 - Aidylasia Fyrestar
July 26th 2021 - Lu Sosa
August 30th - Lyx

Hanurai

Aged Battery

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:11 pm
Ooh sounds fun! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:44 pm
Hanurai
Hey Guys and Dolls! I wanted to do something special for the guild and help dreams come true. Ever quested for an item that seemed too far out of reach? Well, this giveaway will try to help make that a reality. I spend most of my time in the MP buying and selling when I can, and I've amassed a decent fortune. I just want to share the wealth and see that your dreams come true too.

It doesn't cost anything to enter, I'll add you to a list of names. To choose a winner, I'll be using a random generator and everyone will have a chance to win! Winners will have their names removed from the list, so that others have a better chance at some free moolah!

Please, have a nice day, and I hope you win something! First drawing will take place tomorrow, Sunday @5pm Eastern Time! Don't miss out!

That's a beautiful thought heart You are sweet! gaia_sakura

Aidylasia Fyrestar

Tipsy Kitten

12,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Hanurai

Aged Battery

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:11 pm
Aidylasia Fyrestar

The first winner of this months drawing is Aidylasia Fyrestar!! Congrats! I'll be sending you the plat asap!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:22 pm
Hanurai
Aidylasia Fyrestar

The first winner of this months drawing is Aidylasia Fyrestar!! Congrats! I'll be sending you the plat asap!

cat_eek cat_eek cat_eek gaia_kittenstar
yay!!

Aidylasia Fyrestar

Tipsy Kitten

12,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Hanurai

Aged Battery

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:23 pm
Aidylasia Fyrestar
Hanurai
Aidylasia Fyrestar

cat_eek cat_eek cat_eek gaia_kittenstar
yay!!
save save save or spend haha. Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:11 pm
You are greta, thank you, Hanu ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Lu Sosa

Dangerous Lover

xXLittleXCloverXx

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:22 pm
This sounds like fun! Would you like donations so you can do it for longer?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:59 pm
This sounds awesome! biggrin  

satansrose

Distinct Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Hanurai

Aged Battery

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:27 pm
xXLittleXCloverXx

That's very thoughtful of you, but that's alright! Save it for an item you could possible donate towards a contest perhaps. I have an abundance of plat, 1mil+ towards this campaign. Thank you so much though!!

I'll be adding the newer members in time for July's drawing and perhaps do a smaller weekly drawing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:40 pm
lvl 95 alien
Hey! You just wont a drawing for 15k!! I just sent the plat gifts over. Take care!  

Hanurai

Aged Battery

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:51 pm
How sweet!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:55 am
Hanurai
xXLittleXCloverXx

That's very thoughtful of you, but that's alright! Save it for an item you could possible donate towards a contest perhaps. I have an abundance of plat, 1mil+ towards this campaign. Thank you so much though!!

I'll be adding the newer members in time for July's drawing and perhaps do a smaller weekly drawing.

Oh wow! That's a lot lmao,not even going to say how much I have, it will make me look like a common peon rofl . But this is so kind of you to do. And that's a good idea ^^ I just hadn't seen where to donate for a prize pool yet, mostly because when I was on last night I half asleep >.<.  

xXLittleXCloverXx

Invisible Friend

Hanurai

Aged Battery

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:27 pm
xXLittleXCloverXx

I stand on even ground with everyone here! If you check the members list, the Avatar Alley Guild is our guild mule and mascot. If you have donations, it should go to her.

Ghoulie is working on another big contest atm. Proceeds will likely go into that pool.  
📜 Archived Discussions 💬

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff