Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:00 pm
Loc Returns with News of Xena's family and a way for her to return home.

((Takes place after Outbreak and before Past Returning ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:22 pm
Xena and Raph had successfully covered the tracks from the wagon that lead back to the graveyard. Unfortunately, Raph had been unable to reach Donnie and was getting worried.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:35 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Xena and Raph had successfully covered the tracks from the wagon that lead back to the graveyard. Unfortunately, Raph had been unable to reach Donnie and was getting worried.
"No luck?" Xena asked with a frown as she watched Raph trying to get in touch with Donnie.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
"No luck?" Xena asked with a frown as she watched Raph trying to get in touch with Donnie.

"Nothin. That ain't good. I hope tha military didn't track em down inta tha sewer." he said as he tried Donnie's cell again.

"Sounds like you have a problem." Loc said as he appeared.

Raph looked at the sparkling almost etheral turtle in surprise. "D....Donnie."

"Close, but no. Your Donnie will be fine though." Loc said before turning to Xena. "You on the other hand, need to get back home."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Nothin. That ain't good. I hope tha military didn't track em down inta tha sewer." he said as he tried Donnie's cell again.

"Close, but no. Your Donnie will be fine though." Loc said before turning to Xena. "You on the other hand, need to get back home."
"I hope not." Xena said with a frown before she took noticed of Loc appearing. "What are you doing here?" She asked before she had a look of concern upon hearing his next comment. "What's happening back home?" She was certain by now there was a search party sent to find her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I hope not." Xena said with a frown before she took noticed of Loc appearing. "What are you doing here?" She asked before she had a look of concern upon hearing his next comment. "What's happening back home?" She was certain by now there was a search party sent to find her.

"Your father is very sick. They think it was caused by one of the great old ones." Loc said.

"Great Old Ones. Like that Dagon guy?" Raph asked.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:37 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Your father is very sick. They think it was caused by one of the great old ones." Loc said.

Xena's sapphire blue eyes widen upon hearing the news. "Dad..." She murmured before she swiveled an ear upon hearing Raph. "Yeah. Like Dagon." She frowned. "It's said that the Great Old Ones were at war with the Elder Gods, which led to their imprisonment. However, they still have cults and followers that carry out their work. A Great Old One named Mordiggian created my father to do just that..." She then looked at Raph. "I know I told you that I'd help you with your zombie problem, but...I have to go home. I need to see my father."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena's sapphire blue eyes widen upon hearing the news. "Dad..." She murmured before she swiveled an ear upon hearing Raph. "Yeah. Like Dagon." She frowned. "It's said that the Great Old Ones were at war with the Elder Gods, which led to their imprisonment. However, they still have cults and followers that carry out their work. A Great Old One named Mordiggian created my father to do just that..." She then looked at Raph. "I know I told you that I'd help you with your zombie problem, but...I have to go home. I need to see my father."

"Ey....nah. Don't worry bout it. Family comes first. I'd never hold ya ta somethin that took ya from ya family." Raph said with a small smile. "Can't say I wont miss ya a bit. Kinda got use ta ya irritatin a**." he joked.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ey....nah. Don't worry bout it. Family comes first. I'd never hold ya ta somethin that took ya from ya family." Raph said with a small smile. "Can't say I wont miss ya a bit. Kinda got use ta ya irritatin a**." he joked.
Xena smiled a bit. "It was nice hanging around with you and Donnie while it lasted...despite the whole thing with zombies and the military." She then went to give Raph a hug. "I do hope you can fix this whole zombie problem, and I hope you find Donnie soon." She then looked at Loc. "I don't suppose you know how to get me home, do you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena smiled a bit. "It was nice hanging around with you and Donnie while it lasted...despite the whole thing with zombies and the military." She then went to give Raph a hug. "I do hope you can fix this whole zombie problem, and I hope you find Donnie soon." She then looked at Loc. "I don't suppose you know how to get me home, do you?"

He tensed up for a moment before returning the hug. "Yeah. Ya know me. I'll find em." he said. He pulled out of his sai and spun it in his hand before holding it out to her.

"Yeah. Click your heels together and say 'Loc's the coolest guy ever'......." Loc said grinning.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He tensed up for a moment before returning the hug. "Yeah. Ya know me. I'll find em." he said. He pulled out of his sai and spun it in his hand before holding it out to her.

"Yeah. Click your heels together and say 'Loc's the coolest guy ever'......." Loc said grinning.
She glanced at the sai for a moment before taking it. "Just be careful, okay? I'm there to get your shell out of trouble this time." She smirked in a teasing manner before raising an eyebrow upon hearing Loc. "Are you serious?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:19 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She glanced at the sai for a moment before taking it. "Just be careful, okay? I'm not there to get your shell out of trouble this time." She smirked in a teasing manner before raising an eyebrow upon hearing Loc. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah yeah. I'll be careful." he said, chuckling.

"About the getting you home part, I was." Loc said as he opened a portal back to her world.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:21 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She glanced at the sai for a moment before taking it. "Just be careful, okay? I'm not there to get your shell out of trouble this time." She smirked in a teasing manner before raising an eyebrow upon hearing Loc. "Are you serious?"

"About the getting you home part, I was." Loc said as he opened a portal back to her world.
Xena saw the portal open before she looked back at Raph. "Bye, Raph...And good luck." She said with a small wave before she turned to head through the portal.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:26 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena saw the portal open before she looked back at Raph. "Bye, Raph...And good luck." She said with a small wave before she turned to head through the portal.

"Yeah. Same ta you, Xena." he said as he watched her leave.

Loc waved and disappeared, closing the portal, just after Xena had gone through.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:35 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. Same ta you, Xena." he said as he watched her leave.

Loc waved and disappeared, closing the portal, just after Xena had gone through.
Raph would feel something in his hand, the one that had the sai. It was as though Xena had placed something in his hand when she took the sai.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff