Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
bf help Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoKittums

Newbie Shopper

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:13 pm
ok so heres whats up (i have a good idea what ur all going to say crying )
i met this guy on the internet (you:here we go) and so we talked on the phone to each other for awhile and so i told him i love him (which i do very very very much heart ) but i havnt had acsess to a phone for awhile and so i havnt been able to talk to him so awhile ago i thought "oh yeah he has a myspace" so i went on his myspace and we chatted a bit but then i found out he has a girlfriend already (i dnt kno if he had her before me or what and i found out about it cuz he had it wrote on his profile and i seen her myspace) and now i havnt talked to him for quited awhile ( i think two or three months he lives in pa and i live in mo) and i dont know whether i should give up on him or what cuz i love him i really do and he says he love me but he has a girlfriend....and i really really love him we have so much in common and he's the one i wanna marry so could anyone spare some advice?! please?! crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:05 pm
plzzzzz help!!!  

NekoKittums

Newbie Shopper

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:57 pm
Okay, please, try to repost that, but type it in a way that seems slower, and is easier to read. And don't expect responses right away, either. I try to help out how I can in every topic, and problem, but I'm not always around.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:24 pm
The gist is:

She's in love with a guy, she met online, he however is taken, now I'm a little hazy, but I think the guy reciprocated her love, or certainly did nothing to tell her otherwise.

She only found out he was taken when she did see his myspace.  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:54 am
Thank you so much for the translation :]
=================================

I'm really, really sorry to say, but you may just want to drop it. There are tons of people out there, and probably a lot of people that are near you. My main point is, he's not the only one.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:39 pm
he did tell me he loves me! and see i just cant get him outta my head i really really love him and i dnt know what i could do without him (even though we only talked on the phone) and right now i am really depressed that i cant talk to him sad  

NekoKittums

Newbie Shopper

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100

Quietly Losing Control

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:01 am
It sounds like a tough situation...

But if he already has a girlfriend, sorry babe, I don't think there's anything you can do unless he breaks up with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:32 pm
There is no such thing as love for someone you only know on the internet or have only spoken with on the phone.
If you havent met them in person and youre in love with them...you need to get out more.

Grow up and find a guy you can actually touch.

Internet relationships (as in you have never met them in real life before) are for losers.

And dont say you want to marry someone until youre around the age of...about 20. It makes more sense then.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:04 am
infatuation=/=love  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:46 am
i say you forget him.. i dont think you really love him.. you're just infatuated or something... and he says he loves you?? you should not believe it.. i mean that's what guys do... ( well not all,hhehe) they just say this stuff.. that's natural to them... i've got a lot of boy friends... i know enough to know how thier brains work... find someone else... i had a boyfriend i met online too, our relationship lasted 8mos.. ended because he had two other girls.. that's life.. biggrin  

katrin louise

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:07 am
eri x core
And dont say you want to marry someone until youre around the age of...about 20. It makes more sense then.

And make sure your certain the relationship is more then just fleeting "I love you more." Kinda stuff, if you still want to be with that person even when the romance is gone, even on the days, where nothing much is happening and all your doing is sitting in watching TV... only then, should you ask them to marry you.

Because only then do you know for certain, not only is it love, but its not fleeting love and its a love that will last.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:50 pm
Rellik San
eri x core

And make sure your certain the relationship is more then just fleeting "I love you more." Kinda stuff, if you still want to be with that person even when the romance is gone, even on the days, where nothing much is happening and all your doing is sitting in watching TV... only then, should you ask them to marry you.

Because only then do you know for certain, not only is it love, but its not fleeting love and its a love that will last.

"Honey will you get me another beer? I cant stop watching hogan knows best"
"yes honey, here you go"
"Will you marry me?"
"OMGZ YEZ"  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:39 pm
eri x core
Rellik San
eri x core

"yes honey, here you go"
"Will you marry me?"
"OMGZ YEZ"
"good now get me a sandwich, wash the floor, cook dinner, and do the laundry and dishes, woman"
"okay honey, i will server your every need"
you forgot that part  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:22 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
Rellik San
eri x core

"yes honey, here you go"
"Will you marry me?"
"OMGZ YEZ"
"good now get me a sandwich, wash the floor, cook dinner, and do the laundry and dishes, woman"
you forgot that part

Oh man...what was i thinking, skipping that?!
mmmm....the only place for a woman is in the kitchen....chained to the stove.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:52 pm
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
Rellik San
eri x core

"yes honey, here you go"
"Will you marry me?"
"OMGZ YEZ"
you forgot that part

Oh man...what was i thinking, skipping that?!
mmmm....the only place for a woman is in the kitchen....chained to the stove.

You both forgot the part where she tells him they are out of beer and he pops her upside the head.
TskTsk

Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces