Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:00 pm
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=3437887

http://kstp.com/article/stories/S106209.shtml?cat=1

my dad takes this bridge home everyday from work, he comes home between 5:30-6:30. That s**t went down at 6:05, so i'm freaking the hell out calling my mom and i find out he stayed home sick today of all days. The only downside? Maureen (my best friend since first grade) she goes to school down there no one's been able to get ahold of her. neutral She's probably ok. i'm pretty sure she is, i'd like to think we're connected in one of those dragonheart ways where if she dies i drop dead, so i mean she's probably totally safe. 3nodding yeah... oh and btw nice to see you guys again, i went broke for awhile and my internet got disconnected, but ******** that what the hell kind of lazy hippy pays bills anyway rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:18 pm
P.S. I've been listening to live coverage on the radio for the past hour and a half, they have no idea why the bridge went down, i'm totally waiting to hear the word "terrorists" ninja  

CokePixie
Crew

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:36 pm
8:36pm and they just said the word "terrorism" lol

For the record they said "it is not believed to be an act of terrorism"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:32 pm
I was watching it on CNN for a bit, crazy s**t. Glad to hear that your dad stayed home today, and i'm sure your friends is fine.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:11 pm
yeah she's fine, finally got ahold of her, she was in class at the time and she said she'd been hearing sirens for the past hour.

It's just ******** crazy though, you know how many times i drove across that bridge? s**t i can remember boating down the mississippi and going underneath it, it's so weird seeing it like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:46 am
Holy s**t!

That's crazy.....I always knew my fear of bridges wasn't completely useless. >>;;

((Oh yeah this is Danj by the way....I'm at work and using a diff account)

OH YEAH! AND IVE ******** MISSED YOUR SWEET a** COKEH! mad heart

Super Linzio

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:10 pm
i missed you guys too, i've got an assload of s**t to do lately. I got premoted to "a**istant manager" rolleyes and i'm going to the boundry waters like next week so i won't be around then. We're like hardcore camping, grabbing canoes and s**t, i'm excited. We're supposed to have bare mace with us, ******** that my B.O. is going to be so perfuse it's all the bear mace i need.

But what the ******** is new with you guys?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:38 am
Not much besides the car wreck and the upcomming trip. Otherwise it's been a pretty boring summer of working ... I haven't been able to do much because i've been saving all my money for the trip.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces