Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KH or KH2?
  Kingdom Hearts I
  Kingdom Hearts II
View Results

GundamWingPilot Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:40 am
I've played both and I say there's somethings from KH that I like better and alot from KH2 that I love...so I gotta say I like KH2 better based on the new battle system and the forms...valor, final, ultimate..and so on....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:40 pm
KH1 because it's more of a challenge  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

ZaneMusaki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:48 am
yeah....KH I was more of a challenge it seemed.....I missed like 2/3 of the game though 'cause my stupid cousin wanted both of us to be at the same place and lvl......so when I got on I had no idea what I was doing or where I was....lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:55 am
I like them both. KH is more of a challenge, but KH2 has all the cool forms, awesome bad guys, and a MUCH cuter Sora...xD  

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

lindemann-24

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:11 am
the battles kick a** in kh2, nuff said  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:00 pm
Each was good to some extent.
KHI had awesome keyblades, interesting challenges and minigames, outstanding abilities (Ragnarock (SP?)), and a little more challenge.
KHII had great keyblades as well and entertaining abilities, forms, and character combinations, but the triangle based battle system, although interesting in itself, made things too easy at times. The thousand heartless battle was fun though.  

thain89

7,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Drake Darkholm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:55 am
i like the story of kh2 better but it would be nothing with out kh so its hard to say  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:44 pm
Kingom Hearts II. =]  

Xrmea

Elven Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:17 pm
KH2
it has the forms and better combo system, and you can get a continuous combo, totally wicked  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:39 pm
KH2 cause of all the forms  

Rikusto

The Other West

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:23 pm
Kh 1 had a deeper storyline it was more intenest becasue you didnt have a clue to what was happening in the begining and it was harder. Games that are too easy are no fun becasue you fly through it without really trying. But KH 2 kicked a** still  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:28 am
i cant rally say cuz both has some thing that thee other dose not have KHI the chalnage and KHII the combos and forms and of coure the 13 is cooloiest of it  

yun-sama

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:18 pm
All the abilitys in Kh1 were better than KH2. i mean come on! Dodge roll helps so much! and Ragnarock! man ts batter by far. although KH2 battle system was cool and all but Kh1 was more of a chalenge. Because sephiroth in KH1 is hard to beat, and in KH2 you can pawn his a** in less then a couple minutes and dodge everything with a press of a button. so yea i'd say KH1 is way better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:13 pm
i like kh2 cause of the new characters and fight scenes  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Drkslayer_Dante

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:58 pm
Kingdom Hearts II
-Reasons-

* new better Limits
*Form drive
*better combos
*good story
*Triangle reaction