Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How stinking, filthy, disgusting.. UGH. D< Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Ughhh. that's horrible. ;-;
  Sucks for him. :talk2hand:
  My preciousssss money. -goldoption-
View Results

Red Toxic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:51 am
If you haven't heard or anything, wagnas, probably one of the top ten richest Gaians I've ever known of, has been hacked.

What kills me is the way he got hacked. :l
I didn't personally know him, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't the hacker/scammer type. He was browsing the vend, went into a shop to buy something, and boom.

The freakin' hacker had hacked in the coding of his own shop and entered an auto-hacking cookie. You click on his shop?

BOOM. Instant Hacking for you.

Arghhh. D<
I had heard rumors of a hack like this, and that the older, more well-known Gaians were closing up themselves, not talking to new people, going to profiles, threads, shops, anything.

I just hate that. Now there's a chance that if I clicked on a shop, I could be hacked.

What do you think about that? Did you know wagnas?
Are you scared of the imbedded auto-hacker now too? ;-; ><;;
But honestly, I want to know what you people think about the stance and status of Gaia concerning hackers, hacks, scammers, and scams.

[[Sorry if this isn't an appropriate thread. In.. uhm, some way.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:53 am
That is disgusting.. and i think it is.. im not sure XD.  

Tangled`

XAmberrXO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:56 am
People kept trying to hack me when I was wearing all my MCs and stuff. I traded all my gold and most of my expensive items to my mule xp I never go shopping with my mule so.... I am not that scared of being hacked. The only MC I have on this account is the one I am wearing... and I only have 2k  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:58 am
some people have no respect. They don't understand that the person worked really really hard to get the stuff they have. Uhhh I hate hackers. In fact one JUST PMed me threatening to disable my account if I didn't give him/her my password.!  

XAmberrXO

Red Toxic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:00 am
moosemaniac
People kept trying to hack me when I was wearing all my MCs and stuff. I traded all my gold and most of my expensive items to my mule xp I never go shopping with my mule so.... I am not that scared of being hacked. The only MC I have on this account is the one I am wearing... and I only have 2k

Well, the thing is, that the way he described the cookie, is that the cookie has access to ALL Gaia information stored in your comp. Saved passwords, account names, blah, blah.

But yeah. >>;;
Because I'm pretty sure wagnas' had plenty of stuff on his mule. He was filthy bloody rich on his main, probably the same for his mule.
But since it's auto-hacking, it doesn't care. It's only purpose is to.. hack. mad  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:03 am
I still find it terrible D':  

Tangled`

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:04 am
How scary... Maybe thats how I got hacked since I never gave away my password  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:05 am
I dn't think I have saved anypasswords but this still makes me incredibly nervous  

XAmberrXO

Tangled`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:07 am
I have saved passwords... i think  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:16 am
After hearing this I'm going to delete my cookies  

Bikki Kobayashi II

Tangled`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:21 am
And i have no idea how to do that XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:30 am
Oh, believe me. I'm freaked out too. ;-;

All I'm going to buy is commons from shops now. ;-;  

Red Toxic

Tangled`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:31 am
-Clings too- Im sure youll be ok. Dx  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:33 am
Tangled`
And i have no idea how to do that XD
Under Control Panal under start

Pick "Network and Internet Connections'

Then 'internet options"

There should be something there  

Bikki Kobayashi II

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:36 am
scary... never heard this kind of hacking could happen o.o
oh well, hand all your hackers to me, and I shall provide them a life full of regret and pain twisted  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff