Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Superheroes? Or SuperZEROES? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KibaB

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:27 am
User ImageThey call me...User Image
I posted this earlier in the chat thread, but I would like some feedback on it. It's not meant to be funny, though if it seems to be that way, that's alright too.

What is the deal with superheroes?

I mean, Superman for instance.

All of the citizens of Metropolis have a disaster and run from said danger area.
Of all the people running away from said beastie or other threat. ONE person runs toward said beastie or other threat. If that isn't suspicious enough, said person is ripping off his clothes to reveal his brightly colored, red, yellow, and blue outfit.

Knowing Clark Kent, he isn't very flamboyant in his reporter outfit, so then he rips of his business suit that is a dull color to reveal the some of the brightest colors of the rainbow.

He's just screaming, "Hey! Look at ME! I am Superman! I enjoy to rip off my clothes in public!"

Phone booths are somewhat better, but that concept still eludes me...

AND, if he is a mild-mannered reporter, where does he get all this money to buy new suits? He's ripping them all off!

And Captain Planet, I have something simple to ask about him.

He always says, "The Power is YOURS!"

If that's the case, why is he around?

That is all.
User Image Count Kiba... User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:38 am
Batman = FAIL.

He doesn't even have super powers. emo

x3 thisismysn x3

KibaB

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:40 am
A rich guy with the connections and money to by a poor excuse for lacking any powers.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:42 am
Bouncing boy.. Hes obeese not springy!  

Tangled`

KibaB

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:45 am
Is that from an old cartoon they probably show on Boomerang?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:46 am
Yes XD I think :]]  

Tangled`

KibaB

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:48 am
And one of his friends has the power to turn into liquid?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:48 am
Haven't you noticed, that in all superheroes with supernatural powers series, there is at least one episode in wich they don't have powers?

Superman is affected by kriptonite, and is useless.
Green lantern is affected by a yellow something, and is useless.
The X-Men get a weird necklace and boom!, they are useless.
Spiderman pass through a weird time and his powers run out...

If I remember correctly, when they are explaining all the weird powers that Superman have, they tell us that he is super dense, his body is more dense that anything else... that is why the bullets don't have effect in him. But how come that by the effect of kriptonite, he suddenly turns out as fragile as any other human... hey, we are talking here of density, not the ability to fly!

At least, Batman don't have superpowers to loose and look like any other man...  

DawnVega

Tangled`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:50 am
KibaB
And one of his friends has the power to turn into liquid?
YES!! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:53 am
Superman`s a d**k. >.>

If you`ll notice, on every comic book cover, something horrible is happening and he`s standing there in his pose, hands on hips while grinning like a moron.
People are dying and he`s still smiling.

Also :: check this out, good for a few laughs.

[Super Dickery]

@Vega- Batman just goes through weird phases of depression, mental breakdowns, and the like. :]

Hildr

Clever Goat

KibaB

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:54 am
DawnVega
Haven't you noticed, that in all superheroes with supernatural powers series, there is at least one episode in wich they don't have powers?

If I remember correctly, when they are explaining all the weird powers that Superman have, they tell us that he is super dense, his body is more dense that anything else... that is why the bullets don't have effect in him. But how come that by the effect of kriptonite, he suddenly turns out as fragile as any other human... hey, we are talking here of density, not the ability to fly!

Well, the weirdness of it all is explained in itself. What's more, Batman is just full of overpriced technology and FAIL.

I dunno, authors have made their characters so strong, they have to find some sort of weakness in simply things, such as glowing green rocks.

@Tangled: And they were in a band?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:56 am
Not sure XD

I know a shizz superZero.. Flash flanigan.. i mean c'mon kiddes show and the bulge in his pants.. Ew. also. he wears tights.. all of them do D< He trips over at the speed of sound. D<

Tangled`

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:37 am
Schoodle
Superman`s a d**k. >.>

If you`ll notice, on every comic book cover, something horrible is happening and he`s standing there in his pose, hands on hips while grinning like a moron.
People are dying and he`s still smiling.

Also :: check this out, good for a few laughs.

[Super Dickery]

@Vega- Batman just goes through weird phases of depression, mental breakdowns, and the like. :]
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:39 am
ROFL!!  

Tangled`

DawnVega

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:53 am
KibaB
DawnVega

Well, the weirdness of it all is explained in itself. What's more, Batman is just full of overpriced technology and FAIL.

I dunno, authors have made their characters so strong, they have to find some sort of weakness in simply things, such as glowing green rocks.

@Tangled: And they were in a band?

You are right, some of their weakness are ridiculus...  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff