Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
lookign for a battle Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OsoIvo_Tunechi_ODB

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:23 pm
im a konoha missing nin and my new home is sand i am taking challenges from leaf genin as i am also a genin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:37 pm
walks in  

Rin-Tsuchimi89

OsoIvo_Tunechi_ODB

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:48 pm
let us begin i am kiba a former leaf ninja
may go first  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:50 pm
go on try and attack me!!  

Rin-Tsuchimi89

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:50 pm
Rin is our Hokage.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:51 pm
shadow clone jutsu 50 clones and teh ak with demon wind shuriken  

OsoIvo_Tunechi_ODB

Rin-Tsuchimi89

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:53 pm
missing nin kiba
shadow clone jutsu 50 clones and teh ak with demon wind shuriken
rin does had signs

Kouten no Saiketsu (Heaven's Judgement)
Description: A technique that causes overall destruction and chaos, performing a number of seals a large spinning tube of lightning launches itself out of the user's body and speeds away in the direction that the Cloud-Nin was facing. Going at a particularly high speed this tube begins to tear up all peices of land it touch and bores large holes through anything that has the horrible chance of being in front of it and then explodes in a huge burst of electricity essentially electrocuting anyone within close proximity of the explosion.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:57 pm
kiba uses shadow clones to take the blow and get out of then way but takes a little damage  

OsoIvo_Tunechi_ODB

Rin-Tsuchimi89

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:00 pm
missing nin kiba
kiba uses shadow clones to take the blow and get out of then way but takes a little damage
rins does hand signs

Raiden no Moui (Raiden's Fury)
Description: A technique often used for the sake of demolitions purposes, the user flashes a number of seals and finally ends the series with an odd looking seal that auspiciously looks like the seal that the Yamanaka use for their own techniques. The user of this technique now must keep his eyes set on one specific object that he can see through this seal for the next two minutes, if he moves or does anything else but aim during this period the technique is cancelled. After this, the skies suddenly open up, and a huge beam of white lightning strikes where the user was aiming, decimating the target and causing powerful shockwaves to affect the area 500 feet from the point of impact, most likely decimating anything with a foundation. One can generally tell that this technique is occurring by the fact that the skies turn black, thunder begins sounding, and it starts to rain during the time of preparation as well as a sudden increase of heat.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:03 pm
time for food pills eith the extreme speed it waas dodged and kiba atacks rin with multipule hits rite on teh spot  

OsoIvo_Tunechi_ODB

OsoIvo_Tunechi_ODB

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:05 pm
how many hp u got left i have 19 left  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:06 pm
missing nin kiba
time for food pills eith the extreme speed it waas dodged and kiba atacks rin with multipule hits rite on teh spot
now your really making me mad now im going to hurt you now

Katon: Oorashi no Ryu (Fire Release: Raging Storm of the Dragon)
Description: An extremely powerful technique that tests the physical limits of the user, it is the mark of a true Katon Master. Using all methods of heat creation and transferal, the user channels chakra all over their body and dramatically bends forward, their back hunched and aimed upward. Then, slamming their crossed arms onto the ground in from of them, firmly planting both palms on the ground, the user erupts in a blazing column of impenetrable flame. What the result is what can only be described as a funnel of pure fire. Designed to be used defensively over all else, the fire as well takes different form as floods of chakra meant to reinforce the technique discolor it. Purple, blue and red all at once, this funnel surrounds the user completely and has obvious effects: anything that makes contact with the user during this technique becomes instantly enflamed, and such force by the chakra launches it back  

Rin-Tsuchimi89

OsoIvo_Tunechi_ODB

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:07 pm
kiba uses a very hard jutsu ranked for chunnin earth element earth wall jutsu and stops the atack easly  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:08 pm
then uses earth dragon missile and then fire dragon misile and deals some great damage  

OsoIvo_Tunechi_ODB

Rin-Tsuchimi89

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:09 pm
missing nin kiba
how many hp u got left i have 19 left
you should know that i the hokage has 110 to your 20,you have took 5 from me so its 105  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff