Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Post Styles! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  Love them!
  Don't really care.
  Ugh...how stupid!
View Results

Cassiexchan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:38 am
[ So, recently, I've gotten bored of the regular text and decided to come up with a new post style. I'm wondering...what's your opinion on them? I used to hate them because I thought the people who used them only did because they wanted to 'stand out', and that it was a waste of time. But I loveee them now (or at least, mine xD).

But it annoys me when they're like, super-big or something. What annoys you about certain poststyles?

Do you have one? And do you like them?

(eep...first topic here. xD)
]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:42 am
I don't like the one with large pictures that are then quoted millions of times to stretch out the page.

I dunno. I just shrink the text size and change the color according to my avatar. I can't be bothered to create a post style. ;P

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:49 am
`Tahirah
I don't like the one with large pictures that are then quoted millions of times to stretch out the page.

I dunno. I just shrink the text size and change the color according to my avatar. I can't be bothered to create a post style. ;P

Couldn't agree with ya more. Just change the text and color. ~__~ Nothin' too fancy. But I must admit, they are fun to read!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:54 am
Mines just plain. Because I don't know what to pick. But I'll stick to this style. I agree with some of you. The bigger they are the louder they make.  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

marshjazz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:00 pm
Post styles are okay.

If they have excessive amounts of picture they are annoying. If the text is to small it's annoying because it hurts your eyes to read. Making text larger is also annoying. So it your going to use a post style use sizes 10-18 and just change the color.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:01 pm
I just use small text.

I hate having to highlight the text to be able to read it.
And I hate any images whatsoever.
+ gradient colour, ugh! Have you ever tried to quote those? D:

sa-mi-ra

P e a C o c k -- n a r i

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:11 pm
Mine used to be like this But i got to lazy to do that EVERY TIME I post! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:15 pm
My post style = red. Becuase I started doing that since I joined, and now it's just something I type automatically, like my login info.  

Pailzor
Captain

Kamicu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:29 pm
I like font stuff. I find it annoying when the people have really annoying quotes in there posts, the ones that are always there. I prefer them when they are funny or sweet and such...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:33 pm
User Image

Mer.
I use gradient text and make my text smaller ..
I change the color and the box guys` hearts` colors
whenever I change my avatar and all that jazz.

But what I do before I post anything .. is kinda complicated.

I like it when someone underlines their font with one color
and the font is another color .. yeah. Whatev.

&& I use `shout` because .. I just like how the black matches
my avatar. I never try to stand out .. actually, I`d hate to
stand out. But I guess I do.
;_;

User Image

iNeko`.

Zephire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:39 pm
I just use regular ol' black text. Some colours annoy the hell out of me, especially when the only way to read it is to highlight it. And post styles that have tons of images in them or have a million quotes annoy me, as well. It's just so annoying when you go to quote someone and find that they have several lines of coding for a single sentence. And then there are the people who put their quest bar or a "donate to me?" in them just come off as if they're begging all the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I like mine.
I always find a nice compact picture and simple change the font size. I dun like changing the color cause the color's nice as is.
(And because the rest of the color are really... out there. >___>;; )

But yah. I dun think my post style is annoying?
Is it? :<

Anyway, I really hate it when people quote posts. D; It's really annoying. Can't we all just address the person in our post?
EDIT: I admit, I sometimes quote post, but only when they're like... one emoticon long. xD;;

Licensed

Evirance

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:49 pm
    I just use a really ghey color on my textses

;D

yay for pink <33

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:58 pm
I'm just doing one of the most used text thing. Small size and aligned in the center.

Muzzi23

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces