Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Flight of Rekai Tori Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:38 am

Rekai angrily threw a bag at the wall and onto his bed, startling Sukai on the windowsill. Frustration was written on his face as he tossed various items into his bag; kunai, shurikens, all his savings, food and water (and plenty of water for where he was going)...all the things you'd expect to take on a long trip. His trip was going to be more than long...it was permanent! As he tossed more necessary items into his bag he came across the little red book on chakra he had borrowed from the academy a long time ago. He picked it up, examining it slowly, and found the claw mark on the back cover, remembering how he had lost it once in the foresty outskirts of Konoha. His sensei, Kimimaru, had found it for him but when Rekai had asked where it was Kimimaru hesitated and never answered him.
Rekai sighed and tossed the book into his bag as well. The academy hadn't noticed or didn't care that it was gone and now that it was damaged they probably wouldn't want it back...besides, he wanted to keep it for the memories. With all his things packed he whistled to Sukai and slung the backpack over his shoulder while walking briskly towards the door, Sukai flying after him. He neared the door, but stopped abruptly. A glint of reflected light caught his eye. Finding the source to be his Konoha ninja plate, he walked back and held it in his hand. Most would wear these on a band around head as a forehead protector, but his was embedded in a thick glove on his left hand. He thought of it as a symbol of him being a kind of falconer, since Sukai had always been with him since he was born. But as he glanced at the leaf symbol and traced his finger around the etching, a feeling of anger welled up inside him. He clenched his fist around the symbol tightly and threw it aside as he continued through the door way. The glove landed near the opening of the door as Rekai left, not bothering to shut the door of his apartment behind him.
He bounded across the rooftops of Konoha, taking his last look around town while he stuck notes on a few of his friend’s houses. Sure, Konoha looked peaceful enough in the afternoon light, but he had seen the other side of the leafy village. A side he never thought existed in the proud village of Konoha. He gritted his teeth and a scowl came over his face as he thought of this, but soon shook his head to rid himself of this thought.
Finally, he came across an all too familiar house...the house of his sensei, Kimimaru. If he had any regret after leaving Konoha it would be the little time he spent training with Kimimaru. But still, the memories will always last. A smile came to his face as he remembered the first time he met Kimimaru, in the forest of Konoha. That trickster jounin and his friend, Hiro, had played a practical joke that he called a 'test' on him and a few other genin. During this so called test Rekai's arm had been crushed by some boulders, a trap that had been set for them, and the result was his arm was out of action for about a month. It was fully healed now but it was a pain in the rear having only one usable arm during the entire chuunin exams. He shook his head at the mischief those jounin got themselves into as he placed a note on his door as well. He had placed the same note on some others as well; Sasaki, Sojiro, Ukia, Tog and Alex. He hadn't seen Ukia, Tog or Alex, his friends back in his academy days, in the village much and wasn't sure if they were still here, but gave them a note none-the-less. Sojiro was definatly one to remember, Rekai had been in a sparring match against Ukia and Tog but after a few Sojiro, who had been a chuunin back then, joined as well, splitting the 2 on 1 battle in two 1 on 1. Ahh...fun but painful times. He knew Hiro had changed village, but didn't know which one so these were the only people to notify. The hokage had come to his mind...but then Rekai thought he probably couldn't keep his perverted eyes of the ladies long enough to read the damn note.
He glanced at the piece of paper he had stuck to the door with a kunai, his eyes skimming over the words:

I have noticed the once proud and peaceful village of Konoha has turned into just a bunch of hooligans eager to see blood. Once I had heard of this so called 'war' I signed up with no hesitation, thinking that we were defending against invaders. Then I learned the truth. That we had charged headlong into a meaningless bloodshed with Suna, attacking them while they were down in numbers and vulnerable. Has this village no shame!? I even heard the Hokage himself had assisted in this stupid stunt. Bah!
I do not wish to leave the few friends I have made here behind, but the arrogance of some people and the things they say to others is beyond any shinobi. It is PATHETIC!!

Signed,
Rekai Tori.

He thought for a minute before slipping his bag off his shoulder a pulling out a pen.

This is my choice, Kimimaru-sensei. Like the choice you made a few years back.

With that added, he slid his arms through the straps of his bag and dashed off, stopping briefly at the gates to look behind him once more. From his shoulder, Sukai made a small caw in his ear.
"Yes, I'm sure about this, Sukai." He whistled back to her, turning around and walking away.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:50 am

((I dont really know if you left a note on my door but...))

Kimimaru woke up that day, still groggy from lack of sleep the night before he rubbed his eyes a bit. He glared over at Sasaki who lay on the other side of the apartment, still sleeping. He got up quietly as not to disturb his freind and went up onto the balcony to look over the city. He looked at the faces of the Hokages, disgusted by the last picture of the present Hokage. He cletched his fist at the thought of the ANBU leader, ashamed at how his poor leadership skills had ended in spilled blood. Kimimaru got into his casual clothes, he looked into the pantry for somthing to eat, obvious. He yawned as he opened it up, his eyes widened. Ah, nothing to eat, looks like i'll need to go for groceries again. As Kimimaru opened the door a small paper blew in from the breeze. Kimimaru picked it up, curious as to what it said. He looked down and obviously knew the handwriting. His eyes went back and forth as he read the note. "Gah, Rekai, fool...". Kimimaru ran twords the gates. He saw a small firgure on the evening suns horizon. Kimimaru cupped his hands around his mouth. "REKAI!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING"!?! He shouted at the top of his lungs, hoping Rekai heard him.

Shin Defender of Light

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:08 pm

(((Yeah I did ^^)))

Rekai stopped and turned when the familiar voice reached his ears. His eyes widened a little when he realised who it was and broke out into a run.
"Damn, this didn't go as planned! I was supposed to be at least out of the forest before sensei found out!" He thought to himself, going as fast as his legs would take him.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:30 pm

Kimimaru tried running twords Rekai, but stumbled and almost fell. He was still a bit tired and groggy, but he wasn't going to give up. He pulled out and threw 2 kunais at Rekai, not aiming to hurt him the kunais whipped past him and and landed onto a nearby tree. The kunais exploded and 3 sadow clones had risen from the smoke. They where aiming to immobilize Rekai, aiming to grab his limbs.

Shin Defender of Light

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:49 pm

Rekai came to an abrupt stop and sheilded himself from the explosion with his arms. After the explosion had subsided he removed them and tried to continue onwards, only to be stop by clones of his sensei.
"Dammit!" He cursed in his head, "I should've known I wouldn't be able to escape Kimimaru-sensei without a fight!"
He saw them lunging at him to grab his limbs, and with three of them this wouldn't be easy to dodge. He had to think fast. And in doing so he flipped himself into a handstand and spun himself around in a sort of whirlwind motion with his legs spread apart and feet poised for his area-of-effect attack, the Tsume Jiten.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:28 pm

Kimimaru knew this was his chance, while Rekai was distracted with the clones he'd come up behind him. He ran as fast as he could to get to Rekai in time. As soon as Rekai was within capture, the whirlwind was pushing him back. "Gh! This is a strong whirlwind. The chakra in it is so imemse, I can't break through it! I...need to get..to REKAI"!!

Shin Defender of Light

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:41 pm

Through the blurring world that he saw through his eyes, Rekai could see Kimimaru struggling to break through the rushing wind created by the chakra enforced Tsume Jiten. The anxiety to escape had forced Rekai to pull out his strongest variation of the spinning kick; Tsume Jiten Senpuu.
But the constant spinning gave a side effect to the attack, dizziness. To rid himself of this, he slowed to a near stop then spun in the other direction a few times before stopping. Though he was still a little dizzy he continued to run and whistled for Sukai. She heard him and soared up to Kimimaru, circling around his head and flapping her wings like a distressed bird to distract him.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:26 pm

He looked up at Sukai who was buzzing around his head. He knew what Rekai was trying to do. He jumped over Sukai and still ran after Rekai.

Shin Defender of Light

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:01 pm

Rekai glanced behind him and saw Kimimaru still on his tail. He would have to lose him somehow, if he ever wanted to escape. He knew that if Kimimaru were to catch up to him he would drag Rekai back and there would most likely be consequences. Rekai made a hand sign as a plan formed in his head. Two clones appaered next to him and all three Rekai's spilt up in different directions, hoping to lose Kimimaru.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:41 pm

"Bah! He has many tricks up his sleeve"! Kimimaru sneered a bit. "But so do I...". Kimimaru threw 2 kunais at the clones making them disapear into thin air. He then performed hand sighns and made 2 clones. They formed into a sligshot shape and sky-rocketed Kimimaru into the air. Then a clones kicked the origional Kimimaru with his feet, sending him flying forward. He landed right in front of Rekai, stopping him in his tracks. He folded his arms in connfusion, "Rekai...what on earth are you doing" ?

Shin Defender of Light

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:33 pm

Rekai came to a halt as Kimimaru appeared right in front of him, surprised at how he managed to get there in the first place. He pondered over Kimimaru's question, wondering how to answer it but not being able to find a suitable reply.
"I..." He started quietly, thinking as quickly as possible, "I'm not going back now!!" he yelled, finding only that to say. He whistled for Sukai, who burst out of the trees beside them and flexed her talons, darting towards Kimimaru's eyes to temporarily blind him while Rekai attempted another escape.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:20 pm

"Wha!?" Kimimaru wasn't expecting another attack as Sukai came bursting from the trees. He tried to duck, but the end of the talon had sratched Kimimaru across the. "GAH!" Blood had hit the floor as he held a hand up to his eye, trying to stop the blood. Kimimaru instantly dropped to the floor. With his free eye he looked up, only to see his apprentice running. Kimimaru tried desperatly to still run but coulden't. The blood was blinding him. He pounded the ground with his fists making the floor shake a bit. "DAMNIT!!......DAMNIT!!"

Shin Defender of Light

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:35 pm

Rekai bolted through the forest, small branches from bushes whipping him as he dashed past them. He glanced back when he heard the cry from Kimimaru and saw him dropping to the ground as Sukai retreated from her attack, flying back towards him. The distance between him and Kimimaru was widening greatly now, it would be hard for his sensei to catch up for a while. But as Rekai still had his attention focused behind him he didn't notice a cliff's edge gradually drawing closer to him.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:18 pm

Kimimaru angrily whispered to himself. "I"m not giving up yet". Still a bit lbinded from the blood, he stood up and ran after Rekai still. As Kimimaru was nearing Rekai, he saw the cliff behind him. "REKAI!! WATCH OUT!!!" He cried as he hoped it woulden't be to late.

Shin Defender of Light

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:30 pm

Rekai turned in time to see the cliff edge but didn't stop as an idea came to his mind. It was risky, since a lot of his chakra had been used up already, but it would ensure an escape if it work.
He made it seem like he didn't notice the cliff until the last second, stopping just at the edge as his body teetered backwards and fowards until finally falling over the edge and out of sight. Even though he acted to have an accidental fall there was no act in the terrified cry that escaped his throat as the wind rushed past him.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff