Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What is your weirdest dream(sorry if there is already thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karvasa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:25 pm
Mine was last night when I was running towards a dam and it exploded and I got caught in the current and apparently I was on a mountain because I flew off of it like I had hit a rock or something and the weirdest thing is I actually felt wet ,cold and as if i actually was caught in a waterfall.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:27 pm
I had a dream I had to go to Argentina to kill Voldemort  

Bikki Kobayashi II

Karvasa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:29 pm
Bikki Kobayashi II
I had a dream I had to go to Argentina to kill Voldemort
okay..........  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:42 pm
I think it is already a thread, but whatever.

I "woke up" and was in my room, but I went downstairs and everything was normal, but I went to school and everything was fine, but when I got back on the bus to go home, the steering wheel was on the wrong side (like in england xD) and everyone started talking with British accents. Then when I got home, my house looked different, and my cell phone managed to turn into one that looked like the batman symbol (I don't even like batman wtf?!). so I started freaking out, and my parents started acting weird. I looked at the table, and there was a pipe full of pot that wouldn't stop burning (smelled real, too). Then my floor collapsed and everyone died, so I "woke up" again, and went back downstairs. then somehow managed to appear back up (like I would walk down them and the room would look the same, no stairs behind me) did that like 4 times (gradually starting to run and skip stairs) and then the stairs collapsed and I tumbled down them, landing on top of a mountain where no one could hear me. then a helicopter swooped in and blew me off the side and I tumbled down and broke my back on a tree. then I saw wolves coming after me, then before I started screaming I woke up covered in sweat.  

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Legal Eye

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:01 pm
I had a dream I had a dead girls spirit and she made me do things. Like write on the wall and weird things. The dream scared me half to death.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:26 pm
i was being chased by a hamburger  

MasterTater

MasterTater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:27 pm
[Sonic Offline]

I "woke up" and was in my room, but I went downstairs and everything was normal, but I went to school and everything was fine, but when I got back on the bus to go home, the steering wheel was on the wrong side (like in england xD) and everyone started talking with British accents. Then when I got home, my house looked different, and my cell phone managed to turn into one that looked like the batman symbol (I don't even like batman wtf?!). so I started freaking out, and my parents started acting weird. I looked at the table, and there was a pipe full of pot that wouldn't stop burning (smelled real, too). Then my floor collapsed and everyone died, so I "woke up" again, and went back downstairs. then somehow managed to appear back up (like I would walk down them and the room would look the same, no stairs behind me) did that like 4 times (gradually starting to run and skip stairs) and then the stairs collapsed and I tumbled down them, landing on top of a mountain where no one could hear me. then a helicopter swooped in and blew me off the side and I tumbled down and broke my back on a tree. then I saw wolves coming after me, then before I started screaming I woke up covered in sweat.
damn  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:35 pm
I once dreamt I was on a mission by the president to find and capture an old cow in some random forest... and then I got rewarded with a cup of tea.

Is that odd enough? >>;

Evirance

xo_talya_xo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:35 pm
[Sonic Offline]

Seriously?
No joke?
Lawl, that is like the craziest dream I have ever heard of...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:42 pm
xo_talya_xo
[Sonic Offline]

Seriously?
No joke?

pot helps make them. I don't know if it helps that I wasn't exactly sober either when I went to sleep...  

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Karvasa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:45 pm
[Sonic Offline]

Damn....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:46 pm
[Sonic Offline]
xo_talya_xo
[Sonic Offline]

Seriously?
No joke?

pot helps make them. I don't know if it helps that I wasn't exactly sober either when I went to sleep...
Oh so if I am on pot and drunk I'll have a crazy asss dream like that too  

Karvasa

Droflecopter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:50 pm
Dont know if it counts as wierd, but okay.

I had a dream I was climbing this mountain. I ended up falling. I opened my eyes (in my dream) and I was on a field. Above me was that mountain, except it was cardboard with a lot of edges and there were people from my past. Then I found myself turing around going down a stairwell with the Highschool Musical people singing behind me. Apparantly they were following me. I walked out of the apartment and they disappeared and then my alarm clock' turned on.

Sorry if that was a bit boring sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:53 pm
Does anyone have dreams where they're other people or characters?
Because I have those sometimes... Like where I'm not myself.
And I was talking to my mom about dreams and I told her that and she thought it was really weird because she'd never had any kind of dream like that...

xo_talya_xo

Karvasa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:53 pm
Twin Flames
Dont know if it counts as wierd, but okay.

I had a dream I was climbing this mountain. I ended up falling. I opened my eyes (in my dream) and I was on a field. Above me was that mountain, except it was cardboard with a lot of edges and there were people from my past. Then I found myself turing around going down a stairwell with the Highschool Musical people singing behind me. Apparantly they were following me. I walked out of the apartment and they disappeared and then my alarm clock' turned on.

Sorry if that was a bit boring sweatdrop
That was entertaining  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas