Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Youtubesday! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baron von Turkeypants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:30 pm
Soy un hombre muy honrado,
que me gusta lo mejor
Let's see what fine people our favorite book is cranking out:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uGvRo-hir-w

I dare you to find a more bigoted person operating in the name of God.
Las mujeres no me faltan,
ni el dinero ni el amor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:42 pm
Oh come on, that's cheating. It's like posting Bruce Campbell in a Legendary Chin contest.

It felt weird agreeing with Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly at first, but ultimately, it seems like hating bigots is what brings us all together.  

ProjectOmicron88

Cirosan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:36 pm
While Hannity and Colmes were speaking the truth, they did act somewhat unprofessionally. They let their anger get the best of them and argued with the woman for the majority of their interview, rather than attempting to do something productive.

Granted, there's nothing productive about those bigots, and I can't say I wouldn't have been enraged either.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:46 pm
Cirosan
While Hannity and Colmes were speaking the truth, they did act somewhat unprofessionally. They let their anger get the best of them and argued with the woman for the majority of their interview, rather than attempting to do something productive.

Granted, there's nothing productive about those bigots, and I can't say I wouldn't have been enraged either.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b3PyoUPcobA

No one can interview the Phelps without blowing a gasket. Especially anyone from Fox News. Face it, there's no understanding the Phelps with without being a Phelps. End of story.  

PrezarioKaiser

DarthVizzle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:58 pm
I knew it would be this video.

Honestly, this woman gives a horrible name to religion and obviously, Christianity. While I'm not a Christian anymore, seeing someone act like that is downright annoying. It's not so much that she's twisted the words to her own ends - people do that with everything, religion or no - it's the fact that she's so STUPID. I know plenty of Christians (my entire family, for one, er, many).

Also, the female Fox reporter ******** owned her. I was genuinely impressed by not only the fact that she shot down what she was saying, that she had the metaphorical balls to say "******** politeness to people brought on the show" and just get into it with her. She could have lost her job, and I do respect people who will do something like that when they find something genuinely wrong, whether it be religious or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:03 am
Every interview I've seen with these people turns into a huge argument. I think its pretty hard not to argue with them. Plus when that lady starts spewing her BS she wont shut the hell up.  

Zambimaru

DarthVizzle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:11 am
For the record, the Phelps woman looks more than a little demonic.

Or perhaps she just looks really ********' ugly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:17 am
DarthVizzle
For the record, the Phelps woman looks more than a little demonic.

Or perhaps she just looks really ********' ugly.
he smile creeps me out. She always tries to look nice before an interview.  

Zambimaru

Baron von Turkeypants

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:18 am
que me gusta lo mejor
She's always smiling.

Interviewer: "Why do you like to cause pain?"
Phelps: biggrin
ni el dinero ni el amor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:37 am
"Do you feel good about this?"

"Oh, I feel great =DDDDD"  

DarthVizzle

SkeletonPhoenix

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:30 am
Shes smiling because she stupidly believes that there going to hell and shes not. I've seen it before it similiar to the I'm smiling not because I'm happy but because I'm going to kill you.

Also she's retarded.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:13 am
que me gusta lo mejor
Notice how she doesn't talk about her sins. A little bit of research shows she's had an illegitimate child. Does God hate her as much as he hates America and fags? My guess is... yes!
ni el dinero ni el amor

Baron von Turkeypants

Misumi Kuro

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:28 am
Secondly with all their GodHates sites, isn't it interesting that God hates everything except the internet? Lol

Meet Mr. Evil GlennReb The Psycho Christian from "heaven"

http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsAboutJesus  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:51 am
I can eat practically anything, hell, I've dined on chicken feet. But this Jerk-off-Phelps-Baptist group bigotry on youtube is something I simply cannot stomach. ********, I want to ring that bitches neck till her head snaps.  

Killian Darkwater

Cirosan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:46 pm
PrezarioKaiser
http://youtube.com/watch?v=b3PyoUPcobA

No one can interview the Phelps without blowing a gasket. Especially anyone from Fox News. Face it, there's no understanding the Phelps with without being a Phelps. End of story.

You're right. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but those people are infuriating - and that's about it.

Anyone remember that scene in the movie Airplane where a woman panics and the stewardess comes over to slap her and tell her to get ahold of herself, then leaves, and the doctor takes her place in slapping her, then leaves, then the camera zooms back to show a long line of people menacing her with a number of weapons as they wait their turn? That gives me an idea...  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff