Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Glitches Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:27 am
This is a thread for all those oddities we may find in the RE world. If you ever saw something that seemed out of place, or experienced glitches, or other things of that nature.. well, post 'em here! Example:

One time I was playing RE2, and I was running through the police station on Claire A. I just got into the hallway that was on fire from the helicopter crash, and as usual, the lickers were there. So I run to the next room and run towards the pipe that I need the valve with.. and Mr. X is there. No cutscene, nothing. He's just.. there. Not even moving, like a frozen sprite. I walk out of the room and return, and he's in a different position this time. So I turn it off, and check it out again. Everything's normal. It was pretty odd..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:47 pm
Once, in RE4, I took out the cultists at the ritual after the sewers but the battle music didn't stop; it was because a zealot was running in place behind one of the ladders. >_>

I haven't experienced any oddities in the other REs I own.  

The Resolve

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:16 am
This one happened the very first time I played RE4.

I had just gotten to the place where you first meet Luis when, right as I turned the corner to go to the wardrobe, I SHRANK. Seriously, I became probably a third of my normal size. I couldn't interact with anything so I eventually reset the game after running around as mini-Leon. That was probably the strangest thing that has happened to me in any RE game.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:32 pm
Odd thing for me would involve Nemesis, right after the part where he introduces Chicken Heart to his tenticle of love, after the cinematic and other parts of the game, He always had chicken heart attached to his hand. I reset the game several times and it would not go away so i deleted the saved file and it was fixed. Does that qualify?  

Zettran

BabyOil

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:16 pm
rofl rofl rofl lmfao I wouldn't be able to stand that. I love Brad too much.It'd kill me to spend my whole game watching him dangle from Nemmy's hand. lol I suck. I never had a glitch. I want one. emo  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:16 pm
RRB_Brick
Odd thing for me would involve Nemesis, right after the part where he introduces Chicken Heart to his tenticle of love, after the cinematic and other parts of the game, He always had chicken heart attached to his hand. I reset the game several times and it would not go away so i deleted the saved file and it was fixed. Does that qualify?

I woud've been laughing my a** off if that happened to me!  

Vankala

Vankala

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:34 pm
This happened a few times while playing RE4. It was the part where I'm fighting Ganados while Mike is flying up in the air. Anyways, I go down to the lower levels or whatever you wanna call it and find one of the Ganados w/ a shield just running into a corner, for no apparent reason. Of course, I'm like, "Wtf is he doing?" and I walk closer and he starts walking towards me with his weapon raised. I back up and he goes back to running into the corner again. I kept doing that until I got bored with it and shot him with a rocket launcher. blaugh

Another time, I was playing RE: CVX and it during the fight with Tyrant on the plane. I'm not sure how I ended up doing this, but I started running in circles around Tyrant and he's just watching me go around him(maybe he was thinkin' "Wtf, is she doing?") I kept doing that to see if he would attack me or somthing but he never did. So, I had to stop and when I did, he knocked out of the plane. lol That was very amusing. I tried doing it again but I can't anymore. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:23 pm
This isn't really a glitch just something that's easy to overlook. In RE3, if you enter the bar when Brad is fighting that zombie, and you don't help him out, instead run straight for the lighter, pick it up and then go to the nearby door the dialogue in the cinematic will be different than usual. I remember hearing that dialogue when I first played RE3 in 2000, and haven't heard it since then, until a couple of days ago.

It goes, "Brad. Why isn't someone doing something about this?"
Brad: "No one is trained for this kind of situation. What could anyone do!?"
After that it goes as it usually does. But still, kinda interesting.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
This isn't really a glitch just something that's easy to overlook. In RE3, if you enter the bar when Brad is fighting that zombie, and you don't help him out, instead run straight for the lighter, pick it up and then go to the nearby door the dialogue in the cinematic will be different than usual. I remember hearing that dialogue when I first played RE3 in 2000, and haven't heard it since then, until a couple of days ago.

It goes, "Brad. Why isn't someone doing something about this?"
Brad: "No one is trained for this kind of situation. What could anyone do!?"
After that it goes as it usually does. But still, kinda interesting.

COPYIER!
RAWR! I POSTED THAT IN THE RESIDENT EVIL QUOTES!!
GRR!!
I'm just messin', ya, most people miss that.

anyway, I was Playing RE3 when I saw Dario getting his fat a** munched by zombies, I went over there intent on shooting them, but they didn't get up, they just kept munching his fat a**. I walked into one and it pushed the zombie over and away from him, and it was still munching. So I said 'Ok, Dario isn't THAT fat.' and just gathered the stuff and moved on.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:16 pm
Guess they like Italian food.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:07 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Guess they like Italian food.

rofl
And I noticed the cool new threads, who you trying to look like now?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:36 am
No one, just trying to flaunt that I have lots of expensive Gaia stuff.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:07 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
No one, just trying to flaunt that I have lots of expensive Gaia stuff.

You seem like you'd be wesker on his day off.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:48 pm
Celestial Fox Frenzi

You seem like you'd be wesker on his day off.

You know, that would be a very interesting thing to see. Birking and Wesker get a day off, so they go out on the town to Raccoon City's clubs or something. "Night at the Raccoon City"

Anyway, back on topic, in RE1/Director's Cut, when you're on your way to the Residence, where the waterfall is, the one that blocks you from going into the caves, there is a small speaker on the wall that's either realtime 3D or a pasted sprite, but it just sits there for no reason, and when you go back through that room after Plant 42 and all that, the speaker is no longer there. The thing is very small and I doubt you'd see it playing on the PS1/2/3 since the PS1 resolution is 320 by 240. I found it when I was playing on my emulator at 1024 resolution. I'll do it again soon and bring in a screen capture.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:54 am
That would be interesting...

Anyway, I was playing RE Outbreak, and on the hellfire level, David fell off a ledge and is supposedly dead in some no mans land area, but I found him laying there on the ground in the front Lobby of the apple inn, I wondered if he like, got up and came down here only to get mauled by a licker or something?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff