Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
People who don't know how to leave Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:26 am
So my boyfriend and I live in a really small apartment and we have a friend visiting us from Florida. It was fun for the first few.. hours? (he really annoys me). Now its 6 days later and I am almost pulling my hair out. It seems like everywhere I turn hes there.

Ever had an experience with a friend that is best in small doses.. that just doesn't know when to leave? Or shut up for that matter neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:33 am
Yes, I've dealt with that plenty of times. But luckily, that person hasn't had to live with me. sweatdrop

There's no real solution to it, you just have to wait it out.  

noiamnotchris

Narcissistic Literature

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:35 am
She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

Never had that problem yet, but some advice, set some ground rules for him. It is your house and he should respect house rules. And if worst comes to worst, say you have a vacation plan with your husband coming up in a few days, and act like it before hand, and tell him that he has to leave by then, because you're insecure about leaving your apartment with anyone but your husband.

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:46 am
Narcissistic Literature
She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

Never had that problem yet, but some advice, set some ground rules for him. It is your house and he should respect house rules. And if worst comes to worst, say you have a vacation plan with your husband coming up in a few days, and act like it before hand, and tell him that he has to leave by then, because you're insecure about leaving your apartment with anyone but your husband.

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

Smart thinking.  

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

x_Silver_Starlight_x

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:54 am
I have a friend who, although is okay at school, I'd rather not have him at my house. I drop him hints to leave, but he doesn't catch on.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:00 am
animegirl113
I have a friend who, although is okay at school, I'd rather not have him at my house. I drop him hints to leave, but he doesn't catch on.

Its so frustrating.. My big thing too is, I play a lot of console games, and we just recently got a whole whackload for really cheap and hes playing all of them trying to beat them.. and its annoying!!!! I mean game ettiquette would suggest you let the owner of the game beat it first..amirite?? or just being too picky neutral  

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

SilentRedemption

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:32 am
yes! my best friend and I used to hang out every weekend together either going to the movies or the mall. Her bf would come along sometimes. And he wouldn't treat me like a tag along he'd treat me like a friend. But she dumped me for no GOOD reason (believe me, he said he wouldn't have sex until hes married so she dumped him for that ...))

well i invited her camping for a week with my family. the first 2-3 days were ok untll some guys came to the camp site next to ours...all she did for the rest of the week was flirt with them, play volley ball and got their numbers while ditching me. When we went swimming she kinda left me at the swimming area and went to have ice cream with them with out even telling me... i was underwater when she left... I'm not saying flirting is wrong or anything...

but she didn't include me in on anything and at night we would roast marshmallows she'd talk about her ex really really loudly so the guys would hear... gonk

so by the end of the week the guys left and it was just the two of us... she went on and on about them, i was pulling my hair out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:41 am
Is it stoopid in here...

There's this uber nerd at my school, so we talk from time to time, then we start talkin anime, she won't shut up. It's like, okay, c'mon, I wanna go talk to my other friends now, shiz! Then she starts cracking these stupid jokes, thats when I start second guessing talking to her.

...or is it just me?

DumberDan

xo_talya_xo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:11 pm
At band camp, one of my friends always gets really cranky after the first 2-4 days.
She'll get really whiny and be a b***h to everyone and then go and cry about us to her mom, who happens to be one of our shaperones.
I mean, everyone gets crabby towards the end of the week but seriously, she's worse than everyone else.
Her attitude really pisses me off and I really hope she won't do it again this year (we go on the 19th).

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:29 pm
xo_talya_xo
At band camp, one of my friends always gets really cranky after the first 2-4 days.
She'll get really whiny and be a b***h to everyone and then go and cry about us to her mom, who happens to be one of our shaperones.
I mean, everyone gets crabby towards the end of the week but seriously, she's worse than everyone else.
Her attitude really pisses me off and I really hope she won't do it again this year (we go on the 19th).

Talya, i know what you mean, my girlfriends Friend hates me and is constantly whining and talking s**t about me i guess you just gotta get through it somehow, or hit in the head with a metal pole.
Talya this next comment i mean no disrespect, but since i'm not a band guy i cant say this usually but,

"And This One Time, at Band Camp"  

JoshuaZX

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:32 pm
Yeah, I've been in situations like that... but I've always been too afraid to say anything to them because I don't want to hurt their feelings. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:49 pm
I get that all the time from my boyfriends neighbor. He's always showing up at the worst times, and even then he doesn't know when to leave.  

Sweetest_Citrus

AWoLShadows

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:16 pm
I think everyone has at least had one time like that.

I went to Myrtle Beach with my friend, his brother, and one of his friends two years in a row. We stayed for a week each time, and the first year I was sick of being there with them in about two days or so. The second year I learned from it and took off by myself a lot, met a great girl there, and had a great time.

I think the problem is that its ok to be around the person every once in awhile, but when you are living with them or staying with them for a long period of time you start getting annoyed by their habits or the way they act.

Example, there is a line between fun and stupidity/immaturity. I personally cant stand trying to have fun while someone is acting completely stupid. I wont go into detail, but I had to deal with that a lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:31 pm
I just brought six friends up to maine for a weekend get away for my birthday and half of them are more annoying outside of school then they are in school...  

XAmberrXO

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces