Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>
~~Airi's Art Shop~~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like my art?
Heck yes!
90%
 90%  [ 10 ]
It's alright...
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
It evokes no feeling in me what so ever :|
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Heck no!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bile rises in my throat upon viewing your stuff
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Airi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:37 pm
Welcome one and all to Airi's art extravaganza. Here is the delightful place were you can procure a dizzying amount of art and hopefully enjoy what you receive.

Directions:
Apple Updates
Strawberry Rules
Blackberry Sampler
Orange sweet links

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:39 pm
User Image

Just as the sign says bub, Also open availability goes here.

8/15 OPEN FOR BUSINESS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slots
1.)Faulty Ambition
2.)Sou Jara
3.)les BIONIC
4.)(open)
5.)(open)  

Airi

Airi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:41 pm
User Image

Simple enough: Follow the rules and we will get along grandly, don't follow and I might be moved to slap you with my middle finger. It's very large and has had plenty of practice.

1. Be polite
There's nothing I abhor more than rude officious imps who scampering around just to annoy me.Li
2.Listen to the rules
Please do so, if you don't I have a right to basically refuse you service
3. Don't ask for more than one picture at a time.
Allow room for everyone. I'd rather work my way through the list of people then be pushed into doing multiply pictures for a single person.
4. Art is free, so don' complain
For a while I'll be doing free art, so please don't knit pick at me. Let me express my creative side or else i'll dry up and blow away.
5. Provide a description.
Please, this really helps me when drawing your character!! Truly, utterly, desperately.
6. Submit requests in thread
For now just post in this thread and i'll take on what I can when I can. I'm only having a few spots so I don't get overwhelmed. To warn you all I do work full time and attend school full time so I can't be swift with such things.
7.Pencil and inked.
For the first two weeks I'm just doing pencil and inked pictures at my fancy. These will be free to those who get the first spots. After that I'll change up the shop and start charging for pics (colored will then be added)
8.)Head shots and body shots open
I'm up for both at the moment, no couples currently unless on special (bribe) request.
9.I adore OC
Avatars are ok but drawing peoples characters really excites me!!
10. OC stipulations
With drawing your original character I usually need a ref pic or a decent description. If you leave a few things open to artistic interpretation...I'm down for it but expect me to take great liberties. You can't come back after telling me something is wrong if you DIDN'T TELL ME THAT SPECIFICALLY IN THE FIRST PLACE.
11.Special Designs.
I can design a characters outfit for you. If I do a design I do charge but you get to keep the designed for that character. Please do credit pic to me though (Even though I'm still signing it bubs)

Submission form sad Just post in forum)
Gaia name:
Character name:
Character description: (visual, or if you have any picture that is wonderful!)
Character personality or quirks sad Any behavior pattern so I can base expression or pose off of that. Happy persona? Sad, morose, deadly? Let me know and incorporate that into the picture)
Extra: (Lemme know if you need anything specific..truly truly specific.)

TIPS ARE APPRECIATED! While the art is free for a while I'm not opposed to someone greasing my hand *wink wink* Lmao sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:43 pm
User Image

Delightful Samples for you observe my style.

Pencil:

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Colored:

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image  

Airi

Airi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:48 pm
User Image

If anyone wants to link anything up just drop a PM! biggrin yeaah.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:53 pm
OPEN

Airi

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:56 pm
User Image
I wish I had a reason
My flaws are open season

So, what kind of art are you offering?
And what are the prices?

For this I gave up trying
One good turn deserves my dying

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:55 pm
Free art for the next week to two weeks depending on my mood. After that I'll put prices on things, samples going up as I type.  

Airi

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:40 am
--Gaia name: Faulty Ambition

--Character Name: Afos N. Sem
--Reference: User Image
--Character Age: 19
--Height: 8'4"
--Weight: 127 lbs.
--Eye color: -none- His eyes were gouged out
--Hair color: White or very light grey
--Skin color: Very fair, with a a pop star tan
--Hair length: It hangs at different lengths ranging from the bottom of his ears to his shoulderblades
--Build: Incredibly tall and slender, with a body like a pop singer

--Appearance: Afos N. Sem, or Ansem as he is called by most, is a lithe, graceful fellow. It's very very easy to catch sight of him in a crowd, because of his far above-average height and pop star build along with other things. One reason for his noticeablity could be because of the grace with which he does everything. Then, there’s the fact that his face is still up on posters all over the city. He was, after all, a popstar for a few years. His skin gives the impression that he was definitely a popstar at some point in the past. He has that light tan that they all share, but anyone else finds next to impossible to acchieve. He seems to deflect major physical injuries and scars, especially if one were to note the number of times his concerts have gotten rowdy and the big events that have happened around him. His hair shimmers softly in almost any light, the soft white and grey contrasting with his dark grey blindfold. His hair is one of his few features that cause him to stand out when he's around people who don't know of his music, and who don't notice incredible height. It is in constant contrast with the blindfold that always covers his empty, scar-ridden eyesockets. His hair remains decidedly messy at all times, most of it falls down around his neck, while the rest is all of varying lengths from the bottom of his ears, to the tips of his shoulder blades. His body is lean and wiry, showing his years of dance and his rigourous lifestyle. His muscles, though, are often difficult to spot. They are lean and wiry under his soft skin, suited more towards singing and dancing than to striking any kind of physical blow.

--Other: He always wears a dark grey blindfold over his empty eye sockets. He's an ex-popstar, and he currently works as the head librarian in Byako. He is also the leader of the Tenth Sea clan. He is also always accompanied by the Jhand, a metaphysical entity that appears as any number of floating hands.

--Character personality or quirks: He's usually mildly depressed and far too serious for a great deal of the silliness in Byako.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:42 pm
Gaia name: Sou Jara
Character name: Samantha and Makenzie Hajink
Character description: female versions of these two
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/38/mackandsam2smallvm9.jpg
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/6646/differencefp5.jpg
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/4527/annoyancecolorsmallds3.jpg
Character personality or quirks:
Mack is a serious person who is obsessed with image and hates humor, considered dry by her counterpart she has a bit of a short fuse
sam is a laid back care-free kinda girl with a love of comedy and takes nothing seriously
Extra: I dont know if twins count as a couple or as one person honestly
But I would apreciate a simple sketch  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Demi Couture

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:26 am
Gaia name: les BIONIC

Character name: Amadeus Seelenesser

Character description: Amadeus is a Doppelganger and usually takes the form of a handsome man, sometimes a woman to throw off its foes. The only thing that is different from him and a normal person is the gigantic swirling hole in the middle of his chest, depending on his mood it changes different colors. The main colors of the hole in its chest are purple and orange like a swirling sunset.

Character personality or quirks: Amadeus is quite serious, and acts as if he knows all that is going on. Even when he doesn't. Constantly shifting in shapes leaves him confused himself as to who he truly is anymore so he tends to be very moody, while still maintaining his seriousness. He is easily angered and easily excited. Almost like a child.
Though, Amadeus does not remember it it is originally a female, though hates this form as he finds it "weak".
It is a very dominating thing and wishes to know all that is going on and because of that it is constantly doing research on many aspects of the world.

Extra:
I am quite sorry for just the "handsome man" thing as it is the easiest way for me to describe it, and it is all up to the person to decide what handsome is to them.
If I am allowed to pick a pose or something I wish that it was a waist shot of it. Not in female form, but male form and with his hole showing. Maybe also putting a book in his hand and having him looking at the front with a sort of "What do you want, get out of my way" look to him.
But since this is a free drawing I do wish that you do what you find easiest, etc. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:17 pm
Got it on all of them. Ok ill start in right away.  

Airi

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:26 pm
Gaia Name : Deathstar175
Character Name : Desta Onesevive
Description : User Image She also wields twin blades, one dark, one light identicle in every aspect except color.
Quirks : None really other than her odd choice of hats...
Other : Can alter reality at will.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:24 pm
Gaia name: ByakoAssailant
Character name: bilge fox
Character description: User Image as a fox plushie
Character personality or quirks: a clever fellow who likes to sit back and let things take there course hes a content fellow who talks with a southun drawl and is rumored to have been a pirate of the byou so he would carry himself as a bit of a pirate of the south
Extra: I just want to say that i apreciate you doing this  

ByakoAssailant

Airi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:44 pm
Sorry I'm lagging. I've been in the hospital for a while, and then I've jumped back into work and school and haven't had time to pause yet. SORRY I SWEAR IM GETTING TO PICS.  
Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff