Welcome to Nothingness 2 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:39 pm
Welcome! This is a new RP based on an RP titled "Welcome to Nothingness" that died in early June of this year. To get a good idea of what is was about, you should just read through it, because it will explain everything better than any synopsis of mine could, but I'll give you one anyways.

After the downfall of the first Organization, a band a new nobodies forms the second Organization. Together, they discover Xemnas' outcasts from the previous Organization, who call themselves The Rejects, defend the Castle that Never Was from giant heartless, rescue thier leader, discover new allies, find lost friends, relive painful memories, fight the toughest battles of their lives, and ultimately discover Xemnas' greatest secret.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:42 pm
Previous Characters:

Played by Tokyoanimefan:
Xemaria

Played by Alixraen:
Xaringulos
Taryx
Zinixia
Erixon
Xirius
Xili
Ixulon
Dalbex
Karixous
Exvarol
Noxulous

Played by Blackest-of-Roses:
Vaxlyn

Played by LightPinkAngel:
Kura

Played by Dist-the-reaper:
Aaron  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:45 pm
If you wish to join, you have to create your own character and supply the information below.

Name:
Nickname:
Skill (the elemennt you control):
Class (strategist, powerhouse, etc.):  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:11 am
Name: Liz-a-fer
Weapon: scarlet & star ace (twin bladed swords that conect)
Nickname: Kiara
Skill (the elemennt you control): most of them ((if thats ok))
Class (strategist, powerhouse, etc.): fighter  

Liz-a-fer

Familiar Noob

xDPanda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:37 am
Name: sparxa
weapon: uses gravity gloves
Nickname:sparky (lol)
Skill: thunder,gravity
Class: mage  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:44 am
Name: Relix
Weapon: Halberd
Nickname: The Venomous Mystic
Skill: Poison
Class: Strategist, Powerhouse  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:18 pm
[Alrighty it looks like we have enough people to get this started.]

Xaringulos sat down and sighed. It had been a weird week. Discovering an alternate Organization, finding Vaxlyn's long lost love, defeating the worst evil-doers of all time, and even battling demons from your past. "My god what have I gotten myself into?" Wonders Xaringulos aloud as rests his head in his hands. "I'm just glad the noobs didn't have to go through all of this."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:10 pm
Name: Gaxem
weapon: Broadsword
nickname: The warriors flame
skill: Fire
class: Magic swordsman  

MageofH

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:57 pm
Name: Xeno
Weapon: Strings and Duel Broadswords
Nickname: Black Moon
Element/ Skill: Spiritual, Darkness
Class: Strategist, Powerhouse, and Swordsman  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:06 am
Relix sat in his room filled with venomous plants and creatures in terrania. He was adding some stuff to the book of Zexion, which he found a few days earlier. It was filled with stories about great wars and several battling strategies. The one Relix found most intresting was the one called "The Keyblade War".  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:08 am
Xaringuols looked up and looks left and right. "I told the others to meet me here, what's taking them so long?" To pass the time, he summoned his weapon, crescent blades, and started practicing with them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:45 pm
Walking into the room, he found Xaringuols practicing in the far corner of the room they were all supposed to meet. Smiling from underneath his black hood, he walked up to Xaringuols, "Ah, a face I have not seen in sometime, how have you been? Oh that's right, sorry I'm late ran into some trouble around town this evening. So, since no one is here yet, might as well tell what the meeting is for. Got business after this, can't dilly dally around like an idiot, makes us chaps look bad, if you know what I mean?" said Xeno with small chuckle.  

Ryuho Kitsune

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:09 am
Relix looked at the clock standing between the many terrania that filled his quarters. "I'm late!" He opened up a portal and stepped through. Arriving in the room where they should meet, he noticed he wasn't the only one that was late. "I excuse myself for being late, but the book of Zexion caught too much of my attention." He leaned against the wall with his back and waited for the others to arrive.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:07 pm
At the notice of the other members starting to arrive, Xaringulos stopped practicing immedaitely and turned towards the two members. "It's alright, you're both not that late, but I wish the other members would arrive..." He stopped and pondered for a moment before coming back to earth. "Anyways, the reason I've called this unofficial meeting is because I've seemed to come across an artifact. I was in the throne room when I noticed this letter, hidden in a crack in one of the thrones. Here, read it." He threw the letter in the general direction of the two, for either to catch.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas